- Follow real-time scores, standings and results of games from every venue during the tournament.
- View upcoming schedules for your team or any team that you are interested in following.
- Receive push notifications with important updates for athletes and fans.
- Upload photos, videos and posts while at the tournament to share experiences with other participants and fans.
- Read news articles posted by tournament organizers.
- Plan your entire day by viewing event & activity listings.
- Connect with other participants & fans through Social Stream
- Follow your favorite team
Download the app now!
Official playing rules
Rule case examples
Diagrams & illustrations
Keyword search feature
Get your questions answered with "Ask a Ref"
Featured news & information from Hockey Canada
Can’t be at the rink to see Team Canada live? Not able to get in front of a television to watch the game? No problem! The new Hockey Canada Live Ice app brings you scores, stats and stories – as they happen – from across the country and around the world.
Whether you are looking to inject more creativity into your practices with small area games, need new ideas for goaltender training or want to amp up your team's off-ice training, USA Hockey's Mobile Coach has a variety of interactive tools to benefit you and, ultimately, the young athletes you guide and mentor.
- Browse skills & drills video clips, practice plans, manuals and drills
- Share video clips before or after practice with your players or parents
- Pinch-to-zoom practice plans, drills and manuals
- Pin practice plans and skills to your device to access without an internet connection
- Connect with the corresponding desktop companion to create and share your personal practice plans
- Consult with rulebooks, manuals, policies and skill development guides
App login for customized practice plans is available via a login: Go to http://mobilecoach.usahockey.com and simply fill in your last name and USA Hockey number to create a mobile account. If you're new to USA Hockey and want to become a member we'll walk you through the registration process on the same website. The mobile account gives you access to create and share custom practice plans.
You do NOT need a login to access the app, simply click 'Enter as a Guest.'
If you have any trouble creating your mobile account or logging in, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org before writing a review. We're here to help!
The USA Hockey Mobile Coach (the "App") has been designed to demonstrate drills and coaching techniques on mobile devices and it is anticipated that coaches may desire to use the App on the ice or at the rink as an aid in their practices and in demonstrations during or before and after games. Because mobile devices may be damaged if dropped or hit by a puck, stick or other accident, the use of them on the ice or in the arena is at your own risk and you accept and assume the risk of damage to your mobile device. As a condition of your purchase of the App, you agree that USA Hockey shall not be liable for any damage to your mobile device occurring as a result or related to your use of the App.
Learn more about each benefit the app delivers below
The training tools include
• Shot Counting for all shots
• Video tips for all shots, advanced shooting tips
• A buzzer beater
• A quick release training tool
• A notepad to keep track of goals and achievements
Learn more about each training tool below
• Shot counting - The first screen allows players to input the number of shots they have taken. This encourages the players to continue shooting in an effort
to reach 10 000 shots. The shot counting screen can be used to keep track of slapshots, wrist shots, back hands, and snap shots.
• Video Teaching Tips - The app comes with 4 shooting tips for each type of shot. The main video will teach proper technique, while the following three videos for
each shot type will give tips on advanced shooting methods. The advanced shooting tips will help keep shooting practice fun, and also teach the player new ways to use each shot
• Training - The app comes with two training tools, the buzzer beater and the quick release.
•• The buzzer beater is a count down clock with a built in delay to allow players to prepare for the first shot after hitting the start button. The countdown clock
duration can be set by the player. The player can use the buzzer beater clock to see how many shots they can take in a set amount of time, how many times they can hit the net
from different distances in a given time, how many targets they can hit in a given time, etc. Use the buzzer beater for all types of shots, and keep track of how many shots
you are taking with the shot counter
•• The quick release tool will train the player to shoot the puck quickly and accurately. The player inputs how many pucks they want to shoot, and the break duration
between each shot. The app will then call out a location to hit, the player must shoot for the loction that was called out, and then set up to shoot for their next shot.
This training tool teaches quick release, and reaction time as the player needs to quickly adjust their shot depending on what location is called out.
• Tracking - The app comes with a built in notepad that allows players to keep track of their achievements such as accuracy and shot velocity (if they have a radar
gun). With the touch of a button the player can also instantly share how many shots they have taken with the Facebook and Twitter buttons.
Hockey Dood is a must have application for hockey coaches. A great clipboard or playbook application. It allows users to touch and move players around on a hockey ice surface and then layer on doodles and text. Once happy with the image, users can then save image. Can be used on phone or tablet, buy once!
- no ads
- quick play area transitions or use multitouch to position rink
- move players, add pylons, refs and a puck
- create/edit/save/share images & animations
- add text and move it around
- various doodles such as arrow line or dotted line
- custom rink background images - just drop an image into hockey dood/backgrounds folder and it will appear as a rink you can select (recommend 500w x 700h minimum, higher res images should be the same aspect ratio 5:7)
Please email me for support or feature requests: email@example.com
- Training / How-to videos
- Web-based animation viewer
- Download Free Windows Video Maker
The scoreboard is useful for tracking hockey games in training and matches.
- Customize the following options of the interface for your needs:
- Game name
- Team names (Home and Guest team)
- Period duration (20, 30, 5, 10, 12, 15 minutes)
- Number of periods (3, 2, 1)
- Overtime duration (20, 30, 15, 12, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 minutes)
- Stop the time on game events or let timer go on
- Penalty durations (minor, major, misconduct). Can be set to be percentage of game duration.
- On/Off sound and vibration notification
During games the following actions can be made:
- Start/stop game
- Add goal to home or guest team and assign player number
- Add penalties (minor, major, misconduct) to home or guest team and assign player number
- Remove penalties by list
- Start overtime at tied match
- Consult and send e-mail of statistics at the end of match
- The following features will be add in the future:
- Shootout tracker
- Save games and review statistics
- Complete game statistics including assists, offside, icing, shots, goalie saves
- Coach options including simple team management and exercise features
- Statistics per player over period of time
- Create one or more Leagues. A league can optionally be divided into groups and subgroups. Each League is maintained independently.
- Specify points awarded for Wins, Overtime Wins, Losses, Overtime Losses, and Draws
- Add Teams
- Add Scheduled Games between Teams
- Update Game results simply by recording Goals directly, or indirectly by creating a detailed Game Log of Events.
- Maintain a running Game Log of events to record Skater Goals, Assists, Shots on Goal, and Penalties by period and time and also Goalie Goals-Against, Saves, Wins, Losses, Overtime Losses, and Shutouts by period and time. The running Game Log updates Game Score and Team Standings.
- Add Players as Skaters or Goalies.
- Organize Players into “Lines” and view corresponding “Depth Chart”
- Create a Player Game Log (Player statistics for a single Game) and view cumulative Player Statistics
- Track different statistics for Skaters and Goalies
- Optionally export data files to your device for analysis
- Email screenshots
- Select colors to customize display
- Customizes Portrait and Landscape version of Lists, i.e., shows core columns in Portrait view and adds additional columns in Landscape view.
- Separates Team and Player Statistics for Pre-Season, Regular Season and Post-Season for each League.
- Updates Team Standings as Game Scores are updated.
- Updates cumulative Player Statistics based on updates to the Player’s Game Log
- Tracks different statistics for Skaters and Goalies
- Tracks separate Post-Season Playoff Rounds (Qualification Playoffs, Quarterfinals, Semi-finals, Finals, and Consolation Final by Wins
- Offers alternative ways to update cumulative Team and Player standings via entry of minimal score details to entry of comprehensive and detailed events by period.
- Creates CSV files for analysis
- Includes List screens with rich filtering and sorting capabilities, and an easy to use interface for updating statistics with “+” and “-” buttons
- Includes no advertising
- No user data is captured or tracked
- The App requests permission to save Screen-prints and export files to your device storage. These are files are created at your discretion for your own email and analysis
keywords: hockey, sports, scores, scorekeeper, teams, players, games, standings, statistics, depth chart, coaches
you tube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYbhDdoh3xc
With KURU goalKeeper you can easily collect statistics from games and practices, compare them and view detailed statistical information about them. Information can be easily used for strategizing your next games and for focusing your goalie's training on the right things.
Game statistics are immediately available to you, even during the game, and useful statistics will help you find weaknesses and strengths of goalies with very little effort.
Application is available in English, Finnish and Swedish.
★ Live Mode - Live game synced horn and red light for your favorite team! Red light flashes and team horn sounds when they score in lives games!
★ Notifications - Receive a notification with the sound of your team's horn when they score in live games!
★ Popup - Turn on the popup to see the red light no matter what you're doing on your device!
★ Play Mode - Play the goal horns of all 30 NHL teams! Red light flashes while the horn is playing! Annoy fans of the rival team or celebrate goals at shinny!
★ Widget - Sound the goal horn directly from your home screen with the widget!
★ Google Play Services and internet connection required for Live Mode and Notifications. Play Mode will still work without it.
Columbus Blue Jackets
Detroit Red Wings
Los Angeles Kings
New Jersey Devils
New York Islanders
New York Rangers
San Jose Sharks
St Louis Blues
Tampa Bay Lightning
Toronto Maple Leafs
Disclaimer: We are in no way affiliated nor is this an official app of the NHL.
includes the ability to draw on the Hockey board and change color.
Also includes the ability to save the Hockey tactics image on location "sdcard/HockeyCoachBoard" and load the Hockey tactics image to gallery.
Also Including the ability to share the Hockey tactics from gallery to social network or sending to email.
Enjoy with Hockey Coach Board
Il est maintenant possible de savoir ce qu’il faut faire et ne pas faire au hockey en consultant la nouvelle appli sur le Livre des règles et Manuel des cas de Hockey Canada. Des règles courantes aux situations obscures, cette appli conviviale est l’outil parfait pour les officiels et les entraîneurs voulant s’assurer que le jeu se joue comme il se doit.
Règles de jeu officielles
Exemples de règles
Diagrammes et illustrations
Recherche par mot-clé
Obtenez des réponses à vos questions avec « Demandez à un arbitre »
Nouvelles et informations de Hockey Canada
Mode hors ligne
Now, you can stay in touch with the Penguins anytime, anywhere, on your Android phone. And, with one click, you can spread the word--tweet, or post to facebook, any media item from the app!
- NEWS: Real-time breaking news from the Pens, previews of upcoming matchups, recaps of previous games
- MEDIA: News, photos, video-on-demand clips of press conferences and player interviews, audio podcasts, organized by date
- HD RADIO: Live streaming 24x7x365 Penguins HD Radio
- STATS: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NHL stats engine, head-to-head live stats of game, player stats, box scores
- STANDINGS: Division and conference standings
- ICE TRACKER: Real-time visualization of the ice rink, viewable by shots, penalties, goals and saves
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Aggregated twitter of all of your favorite Pens tweeters
- DIGITAL KEEPSAKE: Your game-time moment superimposed on the Consol Energy Center jumbotron in the form of a unique digital keepsake
- SCHEDULE: Schedule of upcoming games, scores/stats of previous games, ticket purchases
- CLOSED CAPTIONING: Closed-captioning text simultaneously visible on the live video feed
Follow us @yinzcam on Twitter for updates or to ask questions and provide feedback.
Developed by YinzCam, Inc.
Séries : Suivez vos équipes durant les séries éliminatoires.
Résultats : clavardage durant les matchs du Canadien de Montréal et galeries de photos
Statistiques, classement et calendrier : pour tout savoir
Blogues : Philippe Cantin et Mathias Brunet
Équipes favorites (jusqu’à 5 équipes) : raccourcis vers les statistiques de vos équipes favorites
Alertes (jusqu’à 5 équipes) : alertes au début du match, à chaque but (joueur et pointage) et/ou lors du résultat final
Joueurs blessés : liste des joueurs blessés de la LNH et nature des blessures
Nouvelles : tous les articles sur le hockey de La Presse
Alertes nouvelles : toute l’information de dernière heure sur la Ligue Nationale de Hockey
· Consultez rapidement les statistiques de vos 5 équipes favorites.
· Suivez jusqu’à 5 équipes de votre choix et recevez des alertes en direct lors des matchs.
· Commentez nos blogues et clavardez avec nos journalistes durant les matchs du Canadien de Montréal.
· Activez les alertes de nouvelles et recevez toute l’information de dernière heure sur la Ligue Nationale de Hockey.
· Personnalisez votre expérience en accédant rapidement et facilement à vos préférences.
L’application La Presse Hockey est optimisée pour les téléphones avec Android 2.2 et plus qui possèdent résolution de 320x480 et plus. L’application n’est pas supportée sur les tablettes Android.
With new ways earn points and all new prizes, this season is going to be a blast - so make sure you get in on the fun!
Penguins fans get points for attending games, making merchandise and concessions purchases, listening/watching broadcasts and much more. Use your points to cash in on exclusive prizes. Best of all, PensPoints free to participate and makes being a fan even more fun!
Pittsburgh, Penguins, NHL, Hockey, PensPoints, Rewards
The Business Insurance mobile app is POWERED BY POLAR™
© Copyright 2013 by Polar. All rights reserved.