theadvocate.com, the online presence of The Advocate newspaper, is South Louisiana's largest news website and is relied upon daily by thousands to get the news that matters most to them.
Here are some of the features of this app:
* Up-to-the-minute local news coverage
* Breaking news updates
* In-depth coverage of LSU, SU, Saints, Hornets, and local prep sports
* Regional and national entertainment stories
- Catch up on the news any day of the week, wherever you are in the world: Local, Sport, National, Photos, Video and more
- Be a part of the news. Send us news tips or respond to assignments
- Get the latest weather, wherever you are in Australia, with 3-day forecasts
- Watch full-screen video and enjoy stunning photo galleries
- Access breaking news updates all through the day
- Browse news offline for any section you’ve already downloaded
- Share articles using Email, Facebook and Twitter
Become a part of our newsroom. Download The Advocate app now.
NOTE: A subscription is required to access certain sections of this app.
Theneworleansadvocate.com, the online presence of The New Orleans Advocate newspaper, is relied upon daily by thousands to get the local news that matters most to them.
Here are some of the features on this app:
- Up-to-the-minute local news coverage
- Breaking news updates
- In depth coverage of Saints, Pelicans, Local prep sports, LSU and Tulane
- Regional and national entertainment stories
The Nevada Justice Association is an organization of independent lawyers who represent consumers and share the common goal of improving the civil justice system. NJA is a non-profit educational organization whose charter strives towards three primary goals:
To continually provide its membership with up-to-date knowledge and information through continuing legal education programs and Nevada specific publications.
To monitor the legislative session in order to ensure that Nevadans' access to the courts is not diminished.
To educate the public regarding their individual rights and responsibilities as citizens.
NJA Advocate is available at no charge to all active Nevada Justice Association Members. You will receive an email with your subscription code.