Pocket DACA can help you to:
- Learn about Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA);
- Find out if you might qualify for DACA through an interactive screening tool;
- Find legal help in your area;
- Stay informed about recent DACA news and updates; and
- Take polls to share your experience with DACA.
Pocket DACA was developed by the Immigration Advocates Network, the American Immigration Lawyers Association, and American Immigration Council. It is a project of the Own the DREAM Campaign.
- The Academic Version is intended for those who want to enroll in universities and other institutions of higher education and for professionals such as medical doctors and nurses who want to study or practice in an English-speaking country.
- The General Training Version is intended for those planning to undertake non-academic training or to gain work experience, or for immigration purposes.
IELTS is accepted by most Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand and South African academic institutions, over 3,000 academic institutions in the United States, and various professional organizations. It is also a requirement for immigration to Australia and New Zealand. In Canada, IELTS, TEF, or CELPIP are accepted by the immigration authority.
Being able to use a rich vocabulary is a major advantage in the IELTS and will certainly help you get a higher score. It will also be beneficial in your academic, personal and professional life. This IELTS Vocabulary app will help you achieve your goal more efficiently:
- The database contains a list of about 4500 essential IELTS words with pronunciation and a brief definition.
- It uses 3 different approaches (Word List, Flashcard and Quiz) to fit in different students’ study habits.
- You may mark the words that you’re not familiar with and review only those marked words in Flashcard mode.
- It tracks your progress and results for all quizzes you take.
Be better prepared!
If you find this app helpful, you may also want to try the Pro version for a very small price.
The pro version has about 4000 more words and has no ads.