On the Petfinder app you can:
- Browse adoptable pets in your area or nationwide
- Search pets by breed, age, gender, and size
- Swipe and select pet photos to view in more detail
- View complete pet information and descriptions
- “Favorite” adoptable pets so you can find them again
- Add notes and comments to your favorite pet profiles
- Share pets with your friends via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter
- Get directions, call or e-mail the shelter or rescue that has your perfect pet
- Search for shelters and rescue groups near you and see each group’s adoptable pets
- Learn more about your next pet with our dog and cat breed guides
- Read touching Happy Tail adoption stories
Help make Petfinder great! It's important to us that the Petfinder app work how you need it, when you need it, but we need your help tracking down any bugs. If you experience a problem with the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help us get the information we need to fix any problems ASAP. Thank you!
Results are provided by RescueGroups.org.
This app is similar to PetFinder or Fido Pet Adoptions.
★ Search by zip code or city, state.
★ Filter by breed.
★ Contact Shelter by phone or email.
★ View the cat or dogs bio.
★ View the cat or dogs pictures.
From one pet to a whole menagerie of species, this easy to use pet diary / manager app will keep all your pets health and details well organized, and at your fingertips. The pet photo gallery has built in share options, and your emergency numbers have a "one touch dial" feature. Find your nearest pet services with integrated Google maps, and set pet medical reminders for anything from vaccinations to your pets social events. This beautifully designed app is what you and your pets have been waiting for. It's multilingual, and works great on tablets with split panel design.
Here's a quick rundown of the features :
My Pets -
Store and keep track of all your pets health and, vital details, with quick access. From license numbers to birthdays, breeder and insurance details. The Emergency numbers have an essential "one touch dial" feature, and the social options enables you to email, or share your pets profile with vets, family, or friends on Facebook etc..
The Pet photo gallery helps you to keep all your pets photos organized in individual folders. You can add descriptions to photos, then quickly share them with your friends via email, or the many social mediums.
Create pet medical reminders or any pet diary reminders in your pets agenda with optional audio alerts. The home page will always show the next 3 upcoming reminders.
Track all your pets medical and weight records easily, never lose any information.
Google maps have been integrated so no matter where you are you can quickly find a vast number of pet services :
Pet rescue centers
The app detects, and then sets to your phone's language in any of the following;
More coming soon.
Give us feedback -
With this app you can keep on top of your pets Diary, your pets Health, and set pet Medical reminders with ease
We have pets too, and this app was essentially built to keep track of our own pets health, pets diary, and vital pets medical reminders. We will be continually adding upgrades, so if there is a feature you would like to have included, just let us know …
Connect with us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/111124071881332814740/posts
Find the perfect pet in your life.
Pets data powered by Petfinder.com. Only shelters that opt-in for petfinder's API/partner sites capabilities would have their animals listed. Please encourage your neighborhood shelters to enable API/partner sites with their petfinder account!
This app is still in beta. Apologies in advance for any crashes or bugs. Please send comments, suggestions and bugs to: email@example.com
or Like/Contact us on Facebook:
Keywords: petfinder, pet, animal, cat, dog, shelter, humane society, pound
Excerpt from the app:
When you are planning to adopt a dog, there are some very important points to keep in mind to make sure that you are delighted with your new dog. They can mean the difference between regretting your decision and having a wonderful new friend whom you will enjoy and cherish.
One mistake to avoid is buying a dog on the spur of the moment. You may see a dog in a pet shop, or read an ad in the newspaper, and decide that you absolutely must have that dog. A hasty decision in purchasing a new dog is never a good idea. Instead, you should read through this app , learn all there is to know about the breed of dog you are thinking about, and decide if he will fit well into your life and your home.
A second mistake is to underestimate the cost of a new dog. Whether you choose an expensive purebred or a mixed breed, buying a dog is far from being the only cost involved. Your dog will need food and other supplies, and visits to the veterinarian. As you want your dog to always be in the fine condition as when you first bought him, you need to know that you can afford his upkeep.
Another factor in disappointment is trying to recreate a relationship you had with a dog in your childhood or youth. You may be tempted to think that all dogs of this particular breed are exactly the same. You can avoid disappointment by realizing that every dog is an individual-- just like people. Your new dog’s personality and needs may be much different from the dog you had before, even if he is the same breed.
You should also avoid getting a dog solely because a member of your family wants one. Regardless of which person is actually in charge of the dog’s daily upkeep and maintenance, when a dog lives with a family he is a part of the family. Only if you know that he will be welcomed by everyone should you purchase him and bring him home.
If you have never owned a dog before, your first dog can be a pleasure. It does mean, however, that you need to do your research well in advance of making your final decision. You must know what to expect, and that you are ready to become a dog owner.
Adopting a new dog can be a great experience. Owning a dog can greatly enhance your life. When you do some research and apply common sense, you are taking the first step toward acquiring and enjoying a brand-new friend.
Any feedback is highly appreciated.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We love to hear from you.
1) Internet connection is NOT NEEDED to view info in this app
2) This app is FREE FOREVER
We appreciate your feedback
**Known issue with certain LGE phones** Should be resolved in next update. If you have issues please email us the specifics**
* Dont you want a cool name for your pet !!!
* Try it and choose the best possible name for your pet.
* Pet names comes with meanings and genders !!!
* Our recommendation section provides randomly picked famous names.
* Moreover, this application can be extended by adding your custom names.
* You can add names to favorite list.
* You can email the list of favorite pet names to your buddies.
Merry Christmas to everyone !!! May Jesus bless you all !!!
* Search families by your preferences: religious, family-type, racial and ethnic background.
* Use your GPS settings to find the families closest to you.
* Find information about the adoption process, how open adoption works, and how IAC can help you.
* Free access to pregnancy counselors for more information or answers to your questions.
Pet Info section coming soon!
另外『臺北市動物認養APP Android版』可利用手機連上網路的功能, 將動物認養活動訊息利用『訊息推播』的方式將資訊傳送到其他使用者的手機，讓更多的民眾可以分享到動物認養的資訊，相信可擴大動物認養的成效，更新增了『影片播放』、『社群分享』二大新功能，可供使用者瀏覽已開放認養動物的生活點滴互動影片、臺北市動物之家與3家民間動物保護團體推廣動物保護宣導影片，及具有「推播」、「臉書」及「推特」等社群分享功能，並以圖形化顯示功能，增加動物認養APP人性化使用介面。
服務時間:週一至週五 上午09:00 ~ 下午05:00
服務時間:週二至週日 上午10:00 ~ 12:30 下午1:30 ~ 4:00
FIND YOUR LOST PET NOW
Quickly find your pet on a map, track where she’s going, and get driving directions to her current location—right from your phone.
MONITOR YOUR PET’S ACTIVITY LEVELS
Keep track of your pet’s daily activity with the new Activity Tracking feature. Detailed, easy-to-use charts will give you a complete picture so you and your vet can make informed decisions about your pet’s exercise and health.
GET ALERTS IF YOUR PET ESCAPES
The Tagg™ pet tracking system uses advanced GPS and wireless tracking technology that lets you see where your pet is at any time. If she ever leaves her designated Tagg zone, you receive an alert through the Tagg app (plus text and email), so you can quickly pinpoint your pet on a map, track, and find her.
This app works seamlessly with the Tagg pet tracking system. You can buy the required hardware at tagg.com.
The lightweight Tagg tracker easily attaches to your pet’s existing collar and is designed to be worn at all times, even while swimming.
To purchase or learn more about Tagg—The Pet Tracker, go to tagg.com.
Please visit support.pettracker.com for customer service, bug reports, and FAQs.
En RescueMe seguro que podrás adoptar el animal que buscas, encontrarás perros, gatos o cualquier otro tipo de animales.
Contribuirás con una gran causa. Anímate!!
Recueme - Adóptame.
you can record all the information of your pet in the My Pet Diary.
1. put the pet's information
- registrate your pet by entering the name, pic, gender, birth, breed of the pet
2. Write a diary
- put the information such as title, condition, height, weight, tag, attached file
- take a pic or video and attach the files from your phone
also you can attach several files to a single diary.
- list of the selected pet's diary
- at the List page, you can search a diay from the condition, title and tag.
- you can see the title of diary at the month calendar at once.
- you can see pics atted on the diary by gallery form.
- Chart shows the pet's growth process(height, weight that you entered on a diary)
- offer the share function that make you can share the pic with the Facebook on the My Pet Diary.
- provide 3 theme (Brown, Black, Blue)
9. Back up & Restore
- you can back up or restore by one kind of pet
- back up folder is '/sdcard/MyPetDiary'
* process of restore to other device *
step 1 : backup
1. press long your pet then menu is open
2. click 'backup'
3. if back up process is success
then new backup file is placed on '/sdcard/MyPetDiary/Backup/[YOUR PET NAME]_2013(backup date) . pet
step 2 :restore at new phone
1. copy the backup file to the sdcard of new phone at '/sdcard/MyPetDiary/Backup/ '
if folder is not exist then please create this folder
2. copy original photo files of your pet to sdcard of new phone
because this backup system can not backup photo data, only can back up text data.
so you have to copy the photos to sdcard of new phone at the same path
ex) old phone image path : /sdcard/dcim/100MEDIA/img0291.jpg
copy to new phone sdcard
new phone image path : /sdcard/dcim/100MEDIA/
3. install 'My Pet Diary' Application
4. run application, click menu button on your phone at the page of the pet list
5. click 'restore'
6. select your backup file
5. restore completed
after restore if pet photos do not appear, then recheck path of the photos.
or check your default photo viewer app whether pet photo is appear or not
if it do well, please try to restore again
More from developer
The Pro Version is AD FREE. All proceeds will go to help keep our servers running and our development costs down. Thanks!
Fido Pet Adoptions is your one-stop pet adoption solution! Find your new best friend Fido Pet Adoptions helps you find pets conveniently located in your area.
Search categories include dogs, cats, reptiles, horses, pigs, barn yard and small and furry.
Filter results by animal type, breed, age, size and/or gender.
Share pets with your friends and family!
- Needed in order to access external API and retrieve pet information
- Writes images to a local cache in order to speed things up
- Ability to call shelters from within the app.
Please send us feedback!
Created by http://fidopetadoptions.com
Powered by but not affiliated with http://Petfinder.com.
- Stay up to date with what's happening in your community.
- Follow your favorite sports teams. Includes high school, college, and professional sports!
- Traffic and weather alerts.
- Intuitive interface.
- Simple to use!
Please send us feedback!
Powered by http://DelawareOnline.com
This app is not affiliated with DelawareOnline.com.
Includes Top Stories, Editorials, Opinions, Blogs, and much more!
Get involved! Stay involved!
Please send us feedback!
Powered by http://RollCall.com.
This app is not affiliated with RollCall.com.
Circulations include the Times Chronicle, Glenside News, The Globe, Ambler Gazette, Spring-Ford Reporter, Valley Item, Springfield Sun, North Penn Life, Roxborough Review, Public Spirit, Willow Grove Guide, The Colonial, Montgomery Life, Souderton Independent, Perkasie News-Herald and of course, Montgomery News.
Please send us feedback!
- Powered by http://MontgomeryOnline.com.
- The creators of this app are not affiliated with MontgomeryOnline.com.
- All content © Copyright 2013 Montgomery News