Sehen Sie, welche Nachrichten Ihre Freunde auf Facebook posten. Social News sind Artikel und Videos, die Ihre Freunde von verschiedenen News-Quellen teilen.
Bleiben Sie auf dem Laufenden bei wichtigen Ereignissen mit den HuffPost-Liveblogs
Verbesserte Navigation und Kommentarfunktion
Mit der Huffington-Post-App erhalten Sie in Echtzeit alle Meldungen aus der mit dem Pulitzerpreis ausgezeichneten Huffington-Post-Nachrichtenredaktion. Mit der App können Sie Beiträge mit Freunden in Ihren sozialen Netzwerken teilen. Die neue universelle Version der App wird von Mobiltelefonen und Tablets unterstützt. Sie hat eine einzigartige Funktion: den Nachtmodus. Außerdem können Sie Beiträge herunterladen, um sie offline zu lesen.
Political figures such as Joko Widodo and Matteo Renzi outline their plans for reforms, Hillary Clinton focuses on closing the gender gap and David Blaine reassures us that magic can still amaze.
For much of 2015, the world’s divisions will draw the most attention. While some economies are moving ahead, others are in danger of slipping back into recession or experiencing a fiscal deficit. Nationalism is on the rise even as the West argues over how to respond to a rogue Russia and rampant jihadists. The West will have to balance its concerns over Saudi Arabia's human rights record with the immediate concerns of counter-terrorism and regional stability within the area. It remains to be seen how independent King Salman will operate from the previous regime but his economic and political leverage will remain undiminished.
Journalism in 2015 will continue to be under the microscope. Whether it's the right of journalism to express itself freely and be independent of political control or the dangers of reporting from war torn countries where – thanks to their insight – we see the human tragedy of politics as it’s played out in the streets.
In a time of rising tax and recession it isn’t all gloom though, sporting and speed records could be broken and cinema-goers will delight in a new Bond movie and a new Star Wars sequel too. NASA’s New Horizons spacecraft will also give us a fleeting glimpse of Pluto.
Key Features include:
- Specific, numerate and opinionated predictions
- Uniquely authoritative predictions of trends and events
- Insight from a range of influential contributors (listed below)
- Video content
- Written articles
- Global insight
The app offers free access to a small selection of articles; within the app you can pay to access the full index of articles and video.
Enjoy independent insight for 2015 from a top index of contributors from the world of journalism, economics and politics. Contributors include:
- Bill Gates, American business magnate
- Hillary Clinton, US Senator and First lady
- Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister of Italy
- Joko Widodo, President of Indonesia
- David Blaine, World famous magician
- Carl Icahn, Investor and activist
- Michelle Bachelet, President of Chile
- With Fox News Go, 24/7 live Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network anytime, anywhere*
- View streaming coverage of live events and exclusive programming available only online
- Browse the latest headlines while watching Fox News live coverage and clips on demand
- Adjust the player size to you preference – go full screen by flipping your phone into landscape or shrink it down to audio only. Watch it your way
Breaking News & Alerts
- Subscribe to Fox News Alerts to follow breaking news as it happens
- Keep an eye on the Breaking News Hub to stay up to date on a story as it unfolds
Enhanced News Format
- Articles now offer related content – view videos, slideshows, and lists for the news that matters to you
- View the latest videos from the #1 cable news shows and anchors on Fox News Channel
- Connect with your favorite shows and news personalities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more directly from the app
- The Fox News 2.0 app is available for 4.0 and up
- Saved articles and weather preferences will not transfer to version 2.0
- Users will need to re-enter credentials for their cable, satellite, and telco providers to watch Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network live
- Fox News Radio has been removed from the app, download the Fox News Radio app on the Google Play to listen live
* An authorized pay TV subscription is required in order to watch live FOX News Channel and FOX Business Network.
Tudo o que acontece na Câmara dos Deputados, Senado, Palácio do Planalto, nos governos estaduais e federais.
Política, Câmara dos Deputados, Deputados, Senadores
The completely redesigned NBC News app can be used on both your phone and tablet. Here are a few highlights:
• Faster and more visual than ever before
• Stories download automatically so you can keep reading when you’re offline
• Even more videos, slideshows and articles now available
• Unique split screen plays video while you read stories
Our live, continuous coverage gives you all the news you want, and now it’s easier than ever to share the stories that matter most to you.
Political Nation Right collects the best blogs and news sites with a Right-Center, libertarian, and conservative lean, all in one convenient app. Catch up on your conservative news on the go!
Fox News Politics, The Washington Times, The Weekly Standard, The National Review Online, Reason, Real Clear Politics, The Daily Caller, Hot Air, Town Hall, and American Thinker.
Come afferma l'articolo 1 della costituzione, "La sovranità appartiene al popolo".
E' con questo intento che nasce l'app Politica Facile, che dispone di tutto quanto tu abbia bisogno per essere informato sulla politica italiana.
Tutorial interattivo che in pochi semplici passaggi spiega tutte le funzioni dell'app
*NEWS: Notizie, esclusivamente sulla politica, sempre aggiornate dai siti dei principali quotidiani italiani.
Quotidiani: La Stampa, Repubblica, Corriere della Sera,Il Messaggero, Il Giornale.
- Visualizza gli articoli in Modalità Lettura, una speciale funzione che permette di concentrarsi solo sul testo, rimuovendo pubblicità e altri elementi non collegati all'articolo.
- Se non ti piace la Modalità Lettura, visualizza la pagina web dell'articolo.
- Salva i tuoi articoli preferiti per consultarli anche senza connessione.
*PROGETTI DI LEGGE:
- visualizza gli ultimi progetti di legge proposti dai deputati
- condividi con i tuoi amici un progetto di legge che ritieni interessante o inutile
- visualizza l'intero testo di un progetto di legge (richiede un visualizzatore pdf)
*DEPUTATI e SENATORI:
- visualizza le informazioni sui deputati o senatori in carica
- salva le informazioni sul tuo telefono per accedervi anche senza connessione.
- visualizza nome, cognome, sesso, eta, titolo di studio, professione, gruppo, lista, incarichi
- condividi un politico di cui hai sentito parlare o che è in parlamento con un diploma di maturità
- consulta interamente offline l'intero testo che sempre meno italiani conoscono
- articoli suddivisi per sezioni
- inserisci articoli nei preferiti, per accedervi in maniera facile e veloce
- condividi un articolo che ti è piaciuto
Resta informato ogni giorno sulla politica italiana, con Politica Facile.
- alcune funzionalità sono limitate per i dispositivi android < 3.0 (Honeycomb)
- i nomi e loghi dei giornali, nonchè i rispettivi articoli, sono e restano propietà intellettuale dei loro creatori
- le informazioni sui politici (deputati e senatori) sono prelevate da un'analisi condotta da OpenPolis e pubblicata su Repubblica.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: per controllare che la connessione sia attiva
INTERNET: per scaricare i dati aggiornati dal web
READ / WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: per il salvataggio di articoli e progetti di legge
IMPORTANT: To get full access to the available library of back issues with your subscription, BE SURE to click “allow" when asked to share your information with the publisher. After subscribing, you should receive access to all back issues within 30 days.
One-year subscription for $29.99
Subscriptions will start from the most current digital issue going forward for one year from the date of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew via your iTunes account 24 hours prior to the end of your subscription at the rate of $29.99 for one year. You can turn off the auto-renew feature up to 24 hours before the end of your subscription by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
To use this application, you must agree to this EULA: http://www.premiereinteractive.com/digital_limbaugh/googleterms.pdf
Even if you don't have time to go through the news, Political Digest has a radio function that will read out the news for you.
★ Scalable design - for both phones and tablets (for 7" like the Nexus 7 in particular)
★ Top News section - that shows only the most relevant news
★ River section - featuring all news stories
★ History tab - that provides a searchable list of your reading history
★ Radio - reads news out for you and can be accessed outside the app with widget
★ Color change - for news titles to indicate a story that has been read (similar to link color in web browsers)
★ Notifications - for top news only
★ Widget - that displays all stories from River section
★ Control the notification, set the refresh rate, ringtone, vibration, LED light and more
What differentiates Political Digest from other similar apps is that you get to read multiple angles of the same report, from different sources. In politics you can never get the complete picture by going through just one source. And that is where Political Digest comes in. For example if the same news appears at New York Times, Politico, Washington Post, CNN and BBC, Political Digest displays prominently only the first site that was to report that news, groups the rest of the sites into a collection and hides it from the main view. Alternate sources of the same news can be accessed by clicking the "Discussion" button. And when one or more news items are related, they are properly grouped like on the Memeorandum website. Author names (when available) are also properly mentioned just above the story title (like Alex Altman / Wall Street Journal, John Roberts / Reuters, Jason Smith / Associated Press), so that you can easily identify your favorite reporter's works.
With Democratic Barack Obama - Joe Biden getting a second term in the White House, what could be the Republican agenda for Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan?
What could be the world-wide impact of the public uproar in dictator led Asian regions?
Download Political Digest today and have your daily dose of relevant political news, from multiple angles, in its most complete form.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY permission is used to stop the radio when you receive an incoming call. Otherwise the radio will continue playing and you won't be able to hear your caller.
Political Digest is in no way affiliated with Memeorandum.com. We love Memeorandum and wanted to provide the best user experience for the site, on phones and tablets. We do believe nothing can match the convenience of visiting Memeorandum.com directly when using a PC and would recommend you to do so. But when you are on the go, Political Digest will come in handy. All icon copyrights belong to the respective sites.
★ NEW POLITICO Magazine covers in-depth opinions and narratives.
★ Use the familiar swipe gestures to move between different articles within the same section.
★ Article videos are played in full-screen mode, with familiar overlay controls.
★ Article photo galleries are played in full-screen mode, with overlaid captions and credits. Use swipe gestures to move to the next or previous image in the gallery. Use the tap gesture to toggle between showing and hiding the caption and credit. This view also supports rotation.
★ You can view Article text in one of three different sizes, so it’s at your optimal reading size. To change the text size while viewing an Article, use your phone’s Menu button to access the “Font Size” option. Your desired setting is always remembered.
★ Article links to the source content on politico.com may be shared with anyone via email, Twitter, or Facebook, etc.
★ Current support for 4 types of push notifications. Users can enable/disable each type individually by accessing the Preferences via the phone’s Menu button in the Sections list. The complete text of the last (unexpired) pushed notification is always downloaded for in-app viewing. When enabled, access the current notification by tapping the “Alert” button in the Sections list. Notifications can now be copied or shared via email or Twitter.
★ POLITICO will dynamically deliver additional News, Blogs, or other feeds in the future, without requiring an app update. Make sure you have the “New App Features” notifications preference switch turned ON, to get notified when significant changes occur.
★ POLITICO Article, Video, and Photos content changes several times, every day. The app will automatically check for changes several times every hour, and intelligently download only those changes that are different from the last downloaded content. If you want an immediate update, you can always use the pull-to-refresh mechanism built into every section front.
★ All downloaded non-video Article content is intelligently cached for offline reading when a network connection is not convenient. You can use the “AUTO UPDATE” flags in the Sections list to control what and how much content we automatically download. Selecting a section that is not flagged for auto updating will only download that section upon demand when a network connection is available, otherwise we present the last downloaded version of that content, for offline reading.
★ For more usage, tips, and information, please refer to the FAQ from the More Info section.
★ Feedback is welcome and appreciated. You can mail us directly from within the app by going to the More Info section.
☛ Follow us on Twitter: @POLITICO