1.) Responding to polls: Audience members can use the app to respond to the presenter’s questions live.
2.) Polling an audience: Presenters can ask the audience questions and display poll responses live.
3.) Powerpoint clicker: Presenters can control the flow of Powerpoint presentations using a smartphone as a wireless remote.
Audience members or students can easily respond to polls or vote using the app on a smartphone or tablet. Aside from the app, they can respond via web browser, text message, or Twitter.
Professors, teachers and presenters can create and display questions on the fly, including Q&A and multiple choice polls. Questions can be presented directly from the web or embedded in a PowerPoint or Keynote presentation. Audience responses are displayed in real-time. Great for classroom participation, or gathering opinions from the audience.
Presenters using PowerPoint can use the Poll Everywhere mobile app as a presentation clicker, to navigate through your PowerPoint presentation with ease. It has a slick, streamlined design, zero ads, and a set of polling controls built-in.
• Create or answer multiple choice, true/false, open ended, ranking poll, and clickable image questions.
• Participants are automatically shown the presenter's current question, for quick and easy participation.
• Moderate and approve responses to open-ended questions.
• Watch results update live.
• Use easy participant registration to give and receive credit for attendance and participation.
• View participant response history and correctness.
• Click through a PowerPoint presentation with the included Presenter Remote feature.
We're currently in Public Beta, so sign up today!
Push Poll supports RSVP, Select One, Select Many, and Short Text polls of your friends. You just enter their email addresses, we do the rest. Your friends don't need an account in order to answer, they just click a button!
Push Poll can use your stored Google account on your device, which enables you to easily register and log in without needing yet another account.
Push Poll requests several permissions on the installation of the app, each is used in the following way to allow for proper functioning of Push Poll and give a good user experience.
Full Network Access - We use the Internet to provide the basic functionality of Push Poll, connecting to the Push Poll servers and storing your polls and responses.
Read Your Contacts - We read your contact list only to show your contacts email addresses in the autosuggest when adding new people to polls. We never send your contact information anywhere outside of your device.
Prevent Phone from Sleeping - We prevent your phone from sleeping only for very short periods when a new response notification is being sent to your device. If your phone is already asleep, we will not wake it up.
Use Accounts on the Device - We check the list of Google accounts you have registered on your device to allow you to login to Push Poll using your Google account, the preferred method. Your account information is never sent anywhere outside of your device.
1: RULES : It contains three inputs :
Keyword : The first word of SMS .EX : To campaign for mission like SAVE TIGER ,users can set KEYWORD with TIGER.
Sub -keyword : The second word of SMS.EX: It can be YES / NO...so the sms can be set as TIGER YES/TIGER NO.
Last Keyword : (Optional) The optional keyword for SMS.EX 01 or 02...complete SMS can be TIGER YES 01 / TIGER NO 02.
2 : AUTO REPLY :The features allows to set Thanks giving message that will automatically be sent to the user. EX "Thank you for supporting this campaign..!!" .The feature can be enabled or disabled.
3 : AUTO NUMBER : The features redirects the incoming message to another organizer/event manager.It can be enabled / disabled.
4 : REPORTS :The application analyzes the number of votes and describes them in pictorial format using pie- charts.It produces result efficiently and speedily.
The organizers can view and delete the rules as per requirement.They can also view the list of users who sent the SMS.
WHY USE DLC:
* No working Internet connection required.
* Simply based on SMS.
For all versions of Android starting from 2.3.
I am excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback /question /concerns please email at : email@example.com
-Ask and answer as MANY polls as you like, anonymously.
-INFINITE answer options.
-Shark Poll also has a ranking system to encourage better questions and more accurate opinions.
-Please help us improve your experience by giving a good rating and sending feedback, thank you! : P
====Organizing EVENT ===========
1. Invite friends for an event
2. What Date / Time suits maximum number if people
3. What activity is preferred by most participants
4. Collect their feedback (post-event)
====== Take Appointments =========
1. Take appointments from multiple people and then see results summarized to figure out clashes etc
2. Appointments can be for a particular date or for a particular time
======== POLLS & Surveys ========
1. Carry out any other forms of surveys/ polls among your customers.
Ever wondered how to "decide something together" in a group or collect information from a group or carry out some simple opinion poll .. and then ... summarize it quickly. What Say U helps you do just that and the best part is that your friends don't need to install this app, in order to participate in survey , they simply need to have a basic phone with simple SMS capabilities.
It not only supports a variety of question formats such as Single Choice / Multi-choice/ Ranking / Numerical / Date / Time, but also gives you crisp summary and reports to quickly gauge how your group feels about something.
1. Aids you in collective decision making among your group... OR carry out survey / polling
2. Automatically resolves and categorizes the reply
3. Supports a wide variety of question types.
4. People answer without using any app/ smartphone, but simply through SMS
5. Generates detailed reports with drill-down capabilities, thus giving a clear picture.
6. You can Add/Remove users from survey at any stage.
7. Send reminders to users who haven't replied.
8. Identifies and marks unresolved responses for easy manual categorization.
9. You can manually categorize or modify the reply if you need to.
1. You ask a question using app to your friends.
2. Your question goes out to your friends as a simple text message. (May incur cost depending on plan offered by your Service Provider)
3. Your friends then reply to your question again using simple text message.
4. New messages coming only from those friends whom you have asked a question) , and categorizes the response to make sense of it. Once a friend has replied, his messages are no longer categorized.
5. Once responses start pouring in, relevant reports and summary become available to you.
Lite version allows 5 questions. Download full version here :
• SMS_RECEIVE: Permission required to categorize responses from your friends, which are received as simple SMS messages. Your messages are not shared / uploaded. They are simply stored on your own phone.
• SMS_SEND: Permission required to ask questions to your friends using simple text messages.
Please let us know if you would like to include any features in the app.
We also develop custom apps for small and medium businesses. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For example: “Where do guys want to meet tonight?”, OK, “Most of you want to meet at the Brewery downtown, so let’s go there”
The Pro version has up to nine choices per poll and has individual and group support. Quick Poll Free is limited to three poll choices.
Though you are free to download this application, if you do not patronize this community, the messages would not make much sense to non-community members.
NOTE: This application is NOT for tablets yet.
Show of Hands is an easy-to-use real-time ANONYMOUS polling application for the Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
Poll topics include politics, ethics, pop-culture, sports, parenting, health, humor...whatever seems interesting. Two or three new questions are added daily, and make for great dinner table discussion topics! I do my best to keep poll questions unbiased, and don't use any of the info for commercial purposes. I'm not a faceless mega-corp...just a dude who runs this little home-grown polling service as a public service, a personal hobby, and a way to settle arguments with my wife.
CURRENT VOTER DEMOGRAPHICS
Our goal is to have as balanced a group of voters as we can muster. We are also 100% transparent with the breakdown of voter demographics with every single poll. Show of Hands voters are currently self-reporting to be in the following groups:
~ 61% male
~ 39% female
~ 40% republican
~ 35% democrat
~ 25% independent
If you are one of the under-represented groups, please please please download Show of Hands and weigh in!
- Should judges be elected or appointed?
- Do you think you more patriotic than the average American, or less?
- On the whole, is technology making us smarter or dumber?
- Which party are you more likely to vote for in the November 2010 election?
- Are you in favor of Federal funding of embryonic stem-cell research?
- If city-wide video surveillance eliminated 75% of public crimes, would the privacy trade-off be worth it?
- Which would make you happier: Lebron James signs with your local team, or someone walks in the door right now and hands you your favorite sandwich?
- Which would be easier for you: to go a week without speaking or a week without using any electronics?"
- Would you willingly give your life for your country?
- Do you approve of President Obama's job performance?
POLL VOTING AND VIEWING:
After answering each a/b question, you will immediately see the current results of the poll question within your state and nationally, as well be able to view a "red/blue" national map displaying the leading result in every state in the country - just like election night! You can also filter poll results by gender, political party, age, or income range. Wanna know how men's opinion on a question differs from women's, or Republicans from Democrats, or rich folk from po' folk, or teenagers from boomers? Easy!
Facebook integration? poll suggestions from you? contact info for your beloved representatives in Congress? User commenting? Check, check, check, and check.
Last but not least: I know that many people have legit concerns about privacy and the potential abuse of their personal data. Please keep in mind though, I have no idea who SoH users are, other than that they are significantly better looking and smarter than the general population. Registering and voting through Show of Hands happens without the collection any personally identifiable information - not even e-mail address - so your profile and voting data is not traceable to you. Also, all SoH voting data is being used for nothing other than to show you aggregate poll results. I don't use it to drive creepy personalized advertisements, sell it to Homeland Security, or print it up and knit a sweater for my dog with it.
Questions or problems? Email email@example.com
The 8 Puzzle is a tile based game, invented in 1874, where each tile can be moved horizontally or vertically subject to a constraint that the adjacent tile must be an empty tile. This sliding number puzzle game requires you to use your brains. This game is also known by the names - Sliding Puzzle Game, Tile Based Number Puzzle, Sliding Puzzle etc
Any valid 8-Puzzle can be completed within 31 moves.
WHY SHOULD I DOWNLOAD THIS PARTICULAR 8 PUZZLE APP?
We only give you valid configurations to play with, when you Shuffle. Note that half of the combinations are unsolvable and unlike some other apps we don't give you unsolvable puzzles.
There is a Solution for every generated puzzle, which gives
you the minimum number of moves required to solve the problem. You cannot do better than that!
There is Puzzle Solver included. If you wan to know the solution for a particular puzzle, drag and drop to create the puzzle in the 8 Puzzle solver. It gives you the solution in minimum number of moves.
We use A-Star (A*) to find the path with the shortest no of moves to the goal. Hence, the solution displayed will the best solution with the minimum no of moves