====Organizing EVENT ===========
1. Invite friends for an event
2. What Date / Time suits maximum number if people
3. What activity is preferred by most participants
4. Collect their feedback (post-event)
====== Take Appointments =========
1. Take appointments from multiple people and then see results summarized to figure out clashes etc
2. Appointments can be for a particular date or for a particular time
======== POLLS & Surveys ========
1. Carry out any other forms of surveys/ polls among your customers.
Ever wondered how to "decide something together" in a group or collect information from a group or carry out some simple opinion poll .. and then ... summarize it quickly. What Say U helps you do just that and the best part is that your friends don't need to install this app, in order to participate in survey , they simply need to have a basic phone with simple SMS capabilities.
It not only supports a variety of question formats such as Single Choice / Multi-choice/ Ranking / Numerical / Date / Time, but also gives you crisp summary and reports to quickly gauge how your group feels about something.
1. Aids you in collective decision making among your group... OR carry out survey / polling
2. Automatically resolves and categorizes the reply
3. Supports a wide variety of question types.
4. People answer without using any app/ smartphone, but simply through SMS
5. Generates detailed reports with drill-down capabilities, thus giving a clear picture.
6. You can Add/Remove users from survey at any stage.
7. Send reminders to users who haven't replied.
8. Identifies and marks unresolved responses for easy manual categorization.
9. You can manually categorize or modify the reply if you need to.
1. You ask a question using app to your friends.
2. Your question goes out to your friends as a simple text message. (May incur cost depending on plan offered by your Service Provider)
3. Your friends then reply to your question again using simple text message.
4. New messages coming only from those friends whom you have asked a question) , and categorizes the response to make sense of it. Once a friend has replied, his messages are no longer categorized.
5. Once responses start pouring in, relevant reports and summary become available to you.
Lite version allows 5 questions. Download full version here :
• SMS_RECEIVE: Permission required to categorize responses from your friends, which are received as simple SMS messages. Your messages are not shared / uploaded. They are simply stored on your own phone.
• SMS_SEND: Permission required to ask questions to your friends using simple text messages.
Please let us know if you would like to include any features in the app.
We also develop custom apps for small and medium businesses. Contact us at email@example.com
1. Anna is having a hard time at work. Anna’s company is releasing a new plastic Smartphone (jPhone 5c). Anna’s boss thinks its cool to have a drilled hole case for the new phone but Anna thinks it looks lame. Anna is smart so she creates a poll a Smart Poll with the picture of the case asking if people think it’s ugly or not. Over 90% think it’s ugly and Anna shows the poll to her boss. Her boss is convinced and a disastrous release is avoided.
2. Jimmy’s girlfriend keeps on talking with her ex but Jimmy isn’t sure if it’s rude or not. Jimmy is confused but doesn’t want to ask his friends so he creates a poll on Smart Poll to see what other people think. He asks if a) he should ignore it b) he should end the relationship c) he should talk to her about it. Over 70% of users vote that he should talk to her so Jimmy does. Jimmy and his girlfriend are able to sort things out through conversation.
3. Nikki follows politics closely. A new round of elections is coming up but Nikki doesn’t trust the polls in newspapers or websites as they are either managed by conservatives or by liberals. Nikki posts a poll on Smart Poll asking if people would vote for a) Democrat or b) Republican in the upcoming elections. Nikki is now happy because she’s the one conducting the poll not someone she doesn’t know.
Smart Poll gives the power of polling to you. Smart Poll is a platform for creating and answering questions. You can share polls publicly, to get opinions from all other Smart Poll users. Alternatively, you can share polls privately (only with select Facebook friends) or on your Facebook timeline.
Smart Poll currently has an application on Google Play and an application on Facebook. You can comment on polls and select your favorite polls and follow them over time. You can attach photos to your poll by taking a picture with you phone's camera, choosing a photo from your photo library or choosing an image from Google image search. Once other users comment or vote on your poll, you can receive notifications to see the responses and other activity on your poll.
Not sure about all of this why don't you try it yourself.
Useful for gathering statistics, applicable for the opinion polls, voting, exit-polls, and other polls.
The program displays the results in the diagrams. And shows the maximum, minimum and average values for numeric questions.
Write on my email if you think it need new features.
This version is free, but has some limitations.
Maximum of 3 interviews, each of which a maximum of 3 questions.
In the paid version will be able to send the results by email.
You create a question on your phone and invite responders to reply to it over SMS. Poll Box collects the replies and displays a summary view. You pay for SMSs sent and received corresponding to your connection plan by your network provider.
Using Poll Box, you can easily run a low-cost polling service directly off your Android phone.
User it in
* Conference to collect feedback
* With friends to do a quick poll
* With anyone to get an opinion
Please visit http://poll-box.com for more information.
This is how it works:
1.) Download the Gang Poll app from the App Store.
2.) Scan a Gang Poll QR Code to participate in a poll.
3.) See an online graph that is showing the overall votes of all participants.
4.) Use the slider to make your vote. Use it again and again to update your current vote.
For example: “Where do guys want to meet tonight?”, OK, “Most of you want to meet at the Brewery downtown, so let’s go there”
The Pro version has up to nine choices per poll and has individual and group support. Quick Poll Free is limited to three poll choices.
★ You can also directly send the image which stored in the my list during a "Viber" conversation.
★ Make a emoticon by combining your facial expressions and then send it to your friends.
★ Many emoticons and more Wallpaper.
★ During a chatting, You can write a message on Emoticons and send to your friends.
★ Escape from the stereotypical profile picture, change your profile picture, depending on your mood.
1. Photo Stickers
2. Message Stickers
★This application will clearly state that there is no relationship with 'Viber' company.
And this application will support 'Viber' informally.
Gong è la prima soluzione studiata per la comunicazione evoluta.
Basta con inutili ricerche su web o montagne di mail che ingombrano la nostra giornata! Da oggi le nostre città diventano SMART e tutto ciò che ci serve GONG ce lo mette in tasca senza disturbarci. A noi basterà descrivere in modo semplice e veloce cosa vogliamo e quando ci serve. Al resto ci pensa GONG. Dalle informazioni sui servizi pubblici ai consigli sulla salute e perchè no, la miglior pizza a pochi passi da dove siamo. Ma anche una SPA o il viaggio che sognavamo. Insomma, mettetevi tranquilli..... al resto ci pensa GONG! La piattaforma raggruppa le funzioni in 5 macro aree: ricerca lavoro, informazione sui servizi pubblici, eventi culturali, offerte degli operatori economici in prossimità della nostra posizione e sondaggi demoscopici a carattere nazionale o locale. Scoprite tutte le funzioni di GONG e consigliatelo agli amici.
Making a move to the right, it will select the pict to the right. Movement to the left, the pict to the left. A movement down, the current pict is selected, and an upward movement will simulate the button “back”.
For proper operation, it is recommended to use it in a well lit and with a background as flat as possible. It requires time to adjust to the control using head movements.
More from developer
The 8 Puzzle is a tile based game, invented in 1874, where each tile can be moved horizontally or vertically subject to a constraint that the adjacent tile must be an empty tile. This sliding number puzzle game requires you to use your brains. This game is also known by the names - Sliding Puzzle Game, Tile Based Number Puzzle, Sliding Puzzle etc
Any valid 8-Puzzle can be completed within 31 moves.
WHY SHOULD I DOWNLOAD THIS PARTICULAR 8 PUZZLE APP?
We only give you valid configurations to play with, when you Shuffle. Note that half of the combinations are unsolvable and unlike some other apps we don't give you unsolvable puzzles.
There is a Solution for every generated puzzle, which gives
you the minimum number of moves required to solve the problem. You cannot do better than that!
There is Puzzle Solver included. If you wan to know the solution for a particular puzzle, drag and drop to create the puzzle in the 8 Puzzle solver. It gives you the solution in minimum number of moves.
We use A-Star (A*) to find the path with the shortest no of moves to the goal. Hence, the solution displayed will the best solution with the minimum no of moves