1.) Responding to polls: Audience members can use the app to respond to the presenter’s questions live.
2.) Polling an audience: Presenters can ask the audience questions and display poll responses live.
3.) Powerpoint clicker: Presenters can control the flow of Powerpoint presentations using a smartphone as a wireless remote.
Audience members or students can easily respond to polls or vote using the app on a smartphone or tablet. Aside from the app, they can respond via web browser, text message, or Twitter.
Professors, teachers and presenters can create and display questions on the fly, including Q&A and multiple choice polls. Questions can be presented directly from the web or embedded in a PowerPoint or Keynote presentation. Audience responses are displayed in real-time. Great for classroom participation, or gathering opinions from the audience.
Presenters using PowerPoint can use the Poll Everywhere mobile app as a presentation clicker, to navigate through your PowerPoint presentation with ease. It has a slick, streamlined design, zero ads, and a set of polling controls built-in.
• Create or answer multiple choice, true/false, open ended, ranking poll, and clickable image questions.
• Participants are automatically shown the presenter's current question, for quick and easy participation.
• Moderate and approve responses to open-ended questions.
• Watch results update live.
• Use easy participant registration to give and receive credit for attendance and participation.
• View participant response history and correctness.
• Click through a PowerPoint presentation with the included Presenter Remote feature.
SECURE END-TO-END ENCRYPTION
Compared to other popular messaging apps (including those claiming to use encryption), even we as the server operator have absolutely no way to read your messages.
HIGH LEVEL OF DATA PROTECTION
Threema takes data privacy very seriously. We strive to store only the absolutely necessary information for the shortest possible time. We guarantee that we do not collect, evaluate or sell customer data. That is our promise.
Threema is not only secure but also very user friendly and covers the basic features of a mobile messenger.
• create Poll
• write text messages
• send videos and pictures
• share locations
• send voice messages
• create group chats and add new members
• synchronize your contacts (optional)
Threema differs from other mobile messenger by some special features.
• all text and voice messages as well as pictures, videos, and GPS locations are asymmetrically end-to-end encrypted
• even group chats are end-to-end encrypted
• verify the identity of a contact by scanning their personal QR code
• anonymous instant messaging
• nobody can read or evaluate your data
• local files are stored encrypted on your mobile phone
The Threema application is constantly being improved.
Threema requires the following permissions while installing the application. These permissions are only used if the corresponding functionality is requested.
• Read your contacts / modify your contacts: used for address book synchronization. When the synchronization is turned off, your contact data is not read or modified.
• Receive text messages: used for automatically linking your Threema ID to a mobile phone number. This permission is used only during the initial verification process.
• Precise location (GPS and network based): used for "send location" feature.
• Add or remove accounts, find accounts, create accounts: required for contact synchronization and integration in Android's account management.
• Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: required for storing media files (images, videos, audio).
• Read phone status and identity: pre-fills your phone number if linking is desired. Only used during initial setup.
• Threema's functionality can be futher extended by separately downloadable plugins which may require additional permissions (e.g. access to camera, microphone).
WHY IS THREEMA A PAID APP
Threema only requires a one-time fee. There are NO recurring charges. The price covers operating expenses and further development of the Threema platform.
SUPPORT / CONTACT
For questions or problems please consult our FAQs: https://threema.ch/en/faq.html
Follow us on:
Get in touch with your legislatures with one click to call. See how well they're representing you with legislation that matters to citizens - not just bills for big business and special interest groups.
Voting takes seconds but can be the difference between a bill dying in committee or making it into law.
The Agreed! will help you to make group decisions quickly.
Stop wasting time deciding where to go out, or what time out to lunch!
Simply create a voting and share with your friends wherever you see fit: Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, email, etc.
Created, Voted, Agreed!
It is simple, fast and secure using advanced encryption technologies (TLS, SSL). Send and receive mails via IMAP, POP and SMTP from all of your mail accounts. You can simply attach a photo or several pictures to any mail.
mail.com is the best fully functional multi mailer app for android.
Your mail.com team
The 8 Puzzle is a tile based game, invented in 1874, where each tile can be moved horizontally or vertically subject to a constraint that the adjacent tile must be an empty tile. This sliding number puzzle game requires you to use your brains. This game is also known by the names - Sliding Puzzle Game, Tile Based Number Puzzle, Sliding Puzzle etc
Any valid 8-Puzzle can be completed within 31 moves.
WHY SHOULD I DOWNLOAD THIS PARTICULAR 8 PUZZLE APP?
We only give you valid configurations to play with, when you Shuffle. Note that half of the combinations are unsolvable and unlike some other apps we don't give you unsolvable puzzles.
There is a Solution for every generated puzzle, which gives
you the minimum number of moves required to solve the problem. You cannot do better than that!
There is Puzzle Solver included. If you wan to know the solution for a particular puzzle, drag and drop to create the puzzle in the 8 Puzzle solver. It gives you the solution in minimum number of moves.
We use A-Star (A*) to find the path with the shortest no of moves to the goal. Hence, the solution displayed will the best solution with the minimum no of moves
- Pin your favorite stocks to the notification bar. Update your from the notification itself