- SUPER SIMPLE, CHEAP GAS APP - JUST A LIST, NO FRILLS
- Prices are updated every 2 days
Free Gas App - Save Money, by using our simple sortable list of gas prices near you. If you are looking for a fancy cheap gas price finder this gas app is not for you and you should try Gasbuddy or Mapquests gas prices app. Our gas finder is just a simple way to find cheap gas nearest you. So download our free cheap gas finder today and start saving!
Additionally the gas prices only get updated every two days so the current prices may not be 100% accurate. However you can use the info to figure out who generally has the cheapest gas.
- Automatically detects your location and displays gas prices near you.
- Sortable list of gas prices by distance so you can find the best gas price.
- Super simple interface, no gas map, just a list.
- Prices updated every two days.
- Highlighted by cheapest gas, closest gas station and best gas deal.
- Our gas app supports many cheap fuel types: Regular, Mid-Grade, Premium, Diesel.
A Minimalistic design was used to create our gas app for a couple of reasons:
1. We are lazy and this seemed like a believable excuse to provide a sub-par product. “Hey, we’re minimalistic, b*&#h@s!”
2. We just want you to find the lowest price quickly and get on with your life.
More time for reddit and stuff.
3. We want you to tell us what features you want us to to add to our cheap fuel finder. So please email us any features you want to see added to our gas app.
Why we are better than Fuelbuddy’s Cheap Gas Finder or Mapquest’s Gas Near Me App:
1. We’re not.
2. It’s simple and easy to use. Perfect for people whose lives don’t revolve around their phones. But would like to SAVE MONEY!
Tips on saving money on gasoline.
- Take into consideration how far you are driving to find cheap gas, the extra mileage can negate your savings
- Buy Petrol gift cards from websites like PlasticJungle
- Best to accelerate & Brake slowly to save on petrol consumption
- Get low fuel prices on Wednesday. Thurs. and friday gas prices go up for Weekend Travel
- Gas Rewards Programs, however beware high interest rates if you don’t pay off your gas bill immediately
- Best not to keep your car idling to long it wastes more gas then restarting your engine.
- Look for stations that charge the same for cash and debit make sure he doesn’t press credit, many will.
- Don’t just fill up where it’s convenient, convenience comes with a price premium.
- Don’t keep unnecessary items in your car that add to the cars weight and reduce gas savings
- Don’t spend money on gas apps, download our FREE gas app instead