Unlike other Gardening apps this app is not made up of links to websites or external documents, nor does it require you to register to unlock further content. What it contains is valuable guides to all sorts of gardening jobs like how to make your compost, or what is the 'Three Sisters gardening technique'. It also contains lots of information about the vegetable plants you want to grow, like the pH range of the soil, the type of soil etc.
For seven years the Gardeners' Calendar has been providing a Moon Planting guide to gardeners around the world, and now you can take the guide with you on your mobile phone. Moon planting techniques have been used for thousands of years by farmers and gardeners. It helps you with the timings used for sowing, planting and harvesting your crops and therefore maximizes your yields.
There is also loads of information about the vegetables you are going to grow including the soil types, pH values, best aspect, and germination temperature which work best for them.
In this version the Moon Planting Guide provides seasonal advice to the Northern Hemisphere. The next version of the Guide will also support a seasonal sowing guide for the Southern hemisphere.
"The Vegetable Gardening Guide" contains everything you need: from a list of tools ... all the way to instructions for canning and preserving your vegetables. It includes growing season information for the U.S., Great Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. It even contains nutritional information for each vegetable, and mouth-watering recipes such as, fried green tomatoes, zucchini bread and watermelon smoothies. So, whether you have a backyard, access to a community garden, or only a small balcony to call your own, this is the only vegetable gardening guide you'll ever need.
*** Featured in the New York Times "Home & Garden" section ***
"I love this app! It's a very handy tool to have on my phone when I visit my gardening store. Some great recipes are included as well. Very much worth the price"
For gardeners who are enthusiastic about lawns, trees, shrubs, flowers & gardens.
Learn or reference 675+ important gardening & horticulture terms & concepts.
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the Gardening news feed.
Now with 100’s of images
keywords: master gardeners, junior master gardener, Texas master gardener, California master gardener, master gardener conference, green thumb, gardening, organic gardening, horticulture, gardens,
Make plants' list and switch the calendar for each plant so you can keep each one's daily records separately.
Save photos and daily events (watering, weeding etc…). Manage daily and repeated plans for your garden and kitchen garden!
You can set the alarm for important events as well!
Garden Diary Manual
Initial Window is Add FlowersVegetables window. The second time and after you open Garden Diary, The initial window is a calendar.
Let's start with making a list of plants!
＊How to make a list＊
1. Enter the infomation you need and press "Save".
2. Save a photo by tapping camera and plus button.
＊How to add more plants on the list＊
1. Press "Add" button (plus button) of FlowersVegetable List.
2. Move to Add FlowersVegetables, add more plants in the same way. Press "Back" button of your mobile to save & go back to the calendar.
＊How to switch the calendar for each plants or vegetables＊
when you go back to the calendar after saving the FlowersVegetables list, reselect the name of the flower or vegetable from FlowersVegetables List.
＊How to create Daily To-Do＊
１．Tap where it says "Tap here to create Event Lists." or tap Pensil button on the left-bottom of the calendar.
2. Move to "Daily To-Do".
3. Weather and temperature are manual input so tap left button to select weather icon and enter the text in the right dialog box.
4. Add new categories by pressing gray plus button. Long press each icon to edit categories.
a) Save button: save a new category with this button.
b) Back button: go back to "Daily To-Do".
c) Delete button: delete a category.
5. How to save milk event.
6. Tap one of category icon. Category window appears.
7. Save to-do by tapping each icon!
＊How to create Daily Event＊
1. Press "Plus" left-bottom button of "Daily To-Do".
2. Move to "Daily Event".
a) Moveup button: Move up the event previouous day or before.
b) Putoff button: Move the event to the next day or after.
c) CheckMark: When you have done the event, press the mark. Check mark will be appeared on the calendar's list.
d) Delete button: Delete the event.
Press Menu button of Daily Event window. You can set the alarm for the event with "Reminder" button. You can send the event by email with "Email" button.
3. Enter every infomation you need and press "Back" button of your mobile to save the event.
＊How to create Repeated List＊
1. Press right-bottom button (Plus with arrow) of "Daily To-Do".
2. Move to "Repeated List" window.
3. Press "New".
4. Move to "Repeated Event". Enter the infomation you need and press "Save" button to save the event.
＊Buttons of the calendar＊
1. Edit button: Move to "Daily To-Do".
2. Today button: Go back to today's date.
3. Left&Right button: Move the date right and left.
4. Graph button: You can see graphs.
5. Photo List button: Move to "Photo" window.
6. Camera button: Take photos or import photos from the album.
1. Press "Photo List" button of the calendar.
2. Move to "Photo".
3. Tap one of the photos then move to "Photo Edit".
4. You can save a comment for each photo.
5. Press "Back" button of your mobile to save the comment.
6. Press "Album" button of "Photo".
7. Move to "Album". Turn over the album cover to see the photos.
＊How to edit saved photos on the calendar＊
1. Tap one of photos that saved on the calendar (You can see small sized photos above of calendar's buttons.).
2. Move to Edit window.
Left-top: Email button→send the photo by email.
Right-top: Twitter button→upload the photo to Twitter.
Left-bottom: Move to Photo Edit window.
Second left-bottom: Rotate left→rotate photo.
Middle: Clipping button: Clip the photo.
Second right-bottom: Rotate right→rotate photo.
Right-bottom: List button→Move to Photo window.
Includes general jobs to keep your garden looking its best, how to care for flowers and shrubs, fruit and vegetables, lawn as well as what vegetables and flowers to sow. All set out month by month.
Also features both Australian and traditional birth flowers for each month and some popular sayings about each season.
Save time with various gardening alarms.
Why don't you try making a vegetable garden and planting lettuce, peppers or other vegetables?
You can keep track of their growing progress and share it via Facebook or Twitter.
Buy flowerpots, get outside, feel and enjoy the clean air.
'Garden Manager' will help a lot.
1. Various alarms
- You will never forget to water your plants again.
- You can set alarms for fertilizing, spraying pesticide and so on. Custom tasks are also available.
- When you set the alarm, it will remind you on time.
2. Plant photo log
- Take pictures of and make notes about your treasured plants.
- When you sow and harvest seeds, you can experience the fun of writing notes about them and keeping track of the growing progress observed in your garden.
- If you write the widths / heights of your plants in each log, you can see them on the graph.
- You can brag about your logs to your friends via facebook, twitter and so on.
- Or ask them why your plants are withering.
4. Finding nearby florists
- You can find florists near you.
* TIPS: If the app locks up on you when adding photos, disable photo cropping. - Jesse Oliver -
* Are there any problems?
* Please contact us
If you need diy landscaping tips to help you grow great looking garden, if you need ideas how to prepare your seedlings, if you need tips how to grow colorful garden, then this app is right for you.
Tips how to plant seeds in cold weather, small gardening tricks how to protect your vegetables, diy landscaping to learn how to decorate your garden or just water your plants the right way – find all these in this amazing app.
The app is very easy to use by everyone: just start and slide.
Share the best diy gardening tips with your friends or family with “Share” button and even “Save” the ones you like.
A simple to follow guide that provides solutions and ideas for creating a successful garden that will be beautiful PLUS be eco-friendly as well as saving you money and adding value to your property
Remember to always backup your data (Menu Key > Backup).
Release Notes: Menu > About
This app will provide you with some great tips and videos on how to make your gardening time with your family more enjoyable. Also you may even find some great deals along the way.
Zoom in zoom out
Flip Reading mode
Download it now and have fun , dont forget share with your friend
keyword : rose,garden,gardening,red rose
Welcome to the Gardening Ideas app, which brings you a selection of some of the most impressive, practical and useful features and ideas for your garden. However large or small your plot, and whatever your budget, you will find inspiration here. You will also find a selection of inspiring gardens from across the UK to visit yourself for ideas or simply for a day out.
Gardening Ideas is brought to you by the experienced team at The English Garden magazine. We appreciate how important it is to add the right plants and features to your plot, and having a quick flick finder such as this will prove invaluable.
You can share your thoughts and aspirations with family and friends before you make that final purchase, and you won’t even need to leave the comfort of your own home to explore all the options.
We hope our app will help you to achieve the garden you have always dreamed of.
Do you love flower gardening? Do you dream about creating a garden you can be really proud of? This app offers what you need to know for successful gardening Care which adds appeal to your beautiful home!
Everyone who is interested in gardening should know that they do require a bit of care, Our Lawn and Garden care app contain helpful tips on plant selection and maintenance. Proper lawn and garden care in spring will lay the foundation you need to achieve a beautiful and low-maintenance yard for the whole year.
1) Collection of Gardening Care Tips
2) User Friendly Navigation
3) Email any Tips to your family and friends.
Isn't it great? then what you are looking for? Grab this app now!!!
We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better. We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please share with us at: http://apps-ticket.com
HortChat is an interactive community web site in which you can get information on garden and plant tips, ask questions and make comments.
I would like to personally welcome you to the site. My name is Kris and I will be your host. I have a degree in horticulture and have studied and worked with plants for many years. I have also volunteered as a Master Gardener for 17 years.
At Hortchat, we share the trials and tribulations of gardening and growing plants. We may not know everything but we’ll try our best to help. If you have a suggestion or solution to a gardening / plant problem , we would like to hear about it. We are interested in giving folks the best gardening tips and creating a great community of expert gardeners!
Main Topics of Discussion Include:
Endless Summer Hydrangea
Morning Glory Vine
Seasonal Plant tips
Squash vine borer
West Nile virus
Come check us out at HortChat.com
-Best Gardening App out there! -
- Updated News and stories-
NOT affiliated with GardeningDaily.com