IMPORTANT NOTE: The Polycom RealPresence Mobile is designed for Enterprise deployments and for optimal performance requires Polycom RealPresence infrastructure (CMA 6.2 and above or RealPresence Resource Manager 7.1 and above). Polycom RealPresence Mobile runs on the Polycom RealPresence Platform, which enables tablets and smartphones to video conference with other mobile devices as well as desktop and immersive video room systems. Please contact your IT administrator for further information about your organization’s video infrastructure or access http://www.polycom.com/forms/contact_polycom.html to have Polycom Sales contact you.
Polycom RealPresence Mobile is for business professionals who want to extend their enterprise video collaboration capabilities beyond the office and conference room to their mobile devices. RealPresence Mobile is an easy-to-use video app that provides premium quality audio, video and content sharing. Cloud-based deployment gives users access to enterprise directories at the swipe-of-a finger. Users simply highlight a name, connect, then communicate.
Features and Benefits:
• Connect face-to-face from wherever you are, any time, through WiFi or 3/4G networks. Note: Polycom recommends WiFi for optimal visual experience
• Protect your network and maintain high-scale call volume through tight integration with RealPresence Access Director
• Leverage an intuitive, consistent user interface across your mobile, desktop and room-based systems for increased productivity without complex user training
• Realize true enterprise mobile video through brilliant visual and audio quality – see every detail, hear every nuance and share HD visual content with other standards-based devices
• Quickly search existing corporate Microsoft Active Directories for easy, click-to-call connections with other mobile users, desktops, conference rooms, or immersive telepresence environments
You must not be in violation of your wireless data service agreement, if any, when using Polycom RealPresence Mobile. Because some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their networks, such as the use of VoIP telephony over a cellular network, and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP, POLYCOM recommends that you check the terms of your agreement with the operator prior to any use of the RealPresence Mobile.
Polycom RealPresence Mobile for Tegra 2 support following Tegra 2 devices:Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500,
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7510 and Motorola XOOM.
Consult the Polycom RealPresence Mobile Support Forums at http://community.polycom.com/t5/RealPresence-Mobile/bd-p/RealPresence_Mobile if you encounter issues with this application.