We make studying the Bible a true joy!
The Greek and Hebrew Bible is the most complete study bible app for the iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad. And now after much demand it has been ported to the android!
And now with interlinear support!
As a Bible students, sometimes we want to simply read scripture and contemplate God's word. At other times, for example in a Bible Study with others, we might want to look at the original language or perform a word study. For some, there might be a need or desire to study and learn the original languages and word forms.
Our goal is to have a Bible app that rises to the level of our study need … the equivalent of carrying a Study Bible, a Strong's concordance, a couple interlinears, a notebook to write your thoughts, and a study guide … all in your shirt pocket.
- Read the Bible in English, Greek, Hebrew or interlinear
- Look at maps associated with the chapter
- Jump to topically similar references
- Simply touch a greek word you don't know and get:
- Listen to the Greek New Testament in Greek
- Use advanced searching to find a scripture you had in mind.
- View You study history
- Take notes
- Use flash cards to help your language skills.
- take tests to evaluate you language skills
- read Greek grammer books and commentaries.
And unlike many iPhone app this comes with Documentation. How to setup international keyboard. How to use advanced searching. How to pronounce Hebrew and Greek.
Shazi Software's Greek and Hebrew Bible … the complete study tool.
This software has been tested on iPhone 3G, although it is much faster on newer hardware.
This app will help you to quickly search among the Greek Strong's Concordance, by term, Strong's number, and description. The first time you execute the program, it will populate concordance's database. Use the app is simple: just enter a word or a Strong's reference into the search box, and press "Search" button. You will see a list of terms which match your search, ready to be clicked to show the full definition of that specific word.
Quick and intuitive.
- offline English-Greek dictionary contains over 54,000 entries.
- offline Greek-English dictionary contains over 53,000 entries.
- translate result with example sentences, network connection is required.
- Sound play is available , and it need network connection.
- online dictionary is aviable ,using google translate api.
- Word can be saved to your favor list, long click fav item can remove it from favor list
- Συνδεδεμένος Αγγλικό-Ελληνικό λεξικό περιέχει πάνω από 54.000 καταχωρήσεις.
- Offline Ελληνικό-Αγγλικό λεξικό περιέχει πάνω από 53.000 καταχωρήσεις.
- Μεταφράσει αποτέλεσμα με ποινές παράδειγμα, σύνδεση με το δίκτυο απαιτείται.
- Αναπαραγωγή ήχου είναι διαθέσιμες, και δεν χρειάζεται σύνδεση με το δίκτυο.
- Σε απευθείας σύνδεση λεξικό είναι aviable, χρησιμοποιώντας το Google Translate API.
- Το Word μπορεί να αποθηκευτεί στη λίστα υπέρ σας, κάντε κλικ στο στοιχείο πολύ αγαπημένων μπορεί να το αφαιρέσει από τη λίστα υπέρ
Old Testament and New Testament of the New World Translation 1984 Hebrew Scriptures and Greek Scriptures divided by books and chapters.
There are many languages. English, Italian, French, German, Spanish
To choose the book, go to the menu on the left side and click on the name of the book. Click on the chapter number.
You can navigate between chapters using the arrows at the bottom.
Multilingual contemporary reading
To read the Bible in two different languages, choose the second language.
The screen will be divided with the chapters of the selected languages.
You can compare the old with the new version of 1984 of 2013 (English only)
You can listen to the audio recording of the chapters in all languages.
The play button is located below (in the new English version of 2013, the audio is not yet available)
From the menu on the right side, click on download to download the mp3 on your device
If it bothers you prefer to read and clear the background with the screen dim choose the night mode from the menu on the right side.
You can adjust the font size of the text by clicking on the button right side of the menu
Online version for iPhone, iPad, PC, etc. ..
Visit www.jwbibbia.darioagliottone.it from your browser
New World Translation 1984is owned by the WATCH TOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY OF PENNSYLVANIA visit the official site of Jehovah's Witnesses www.jw.org.
For suggestions, problems or requests for new languages to write me firstname.lastname@example.org
source code, project on github: https://github.com/agliottone/JW-Bible-App
1. Type a Greek word pressing on the buttons. Then press “Search” or press “Return”.
2. The results list offers all possibilities with the morphological parsing, lemmatization and a short definition. The * stands for “no definition found”
- Morphological parsing and lemmatization: by jtauber (https://github.com/morphgnt/sblgnt). License cc-by-sa.
- English short definitions from public domain Strong’s Numbers.
- Font: Free serif. License: GNU GPL (http://www.gnu.org/software/freefont/license.html).
- Programming by Xavier Matoses. (www.bibliayvida.com/en) License cc-nc-nd.
Greek-English Toggle (Phones)
Parallel Greek-English (Tablets)
Tap on any word for a definition or parsing
Tap to get instant Google search results for any word in the New Testament!
Search for words
Just swipe across the page to change pages.
With Omega it will still be "all Greek" but you'll understand it!
*Note: Phones toggle between Greek and English. Phones and tablets have different default layouts.
Landscape view and parallel is ideal for tablets but can also be enabled for phones in settings.
Support Email: email@example.com
Like us on Facebook for update announcements on the latest features.