You can also practice declensions and conjugations (recognize genders, persons and another verb categories).
tag: New Testament, Greek, NT, flash card, flashcards, ancient greek, Mounce, Baugh, Stevens, Voelz, Memory Cards
** vocab sets:
- Mounce Basic of Biblical Greek Grammar
- Baugh's NT Greek Primer
- G. Stevens' NT Greek Primer
- Voelz's Biblical Greek Vocab
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Greek, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Greek app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Greek for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Greek, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Greek, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
The 50languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning.
50languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
50languages is available in over 40 languages and in approximately 1600 language combinations, e.g. German to English, English to Spanish, Spanish to Chinese etc.
The 100 lessons help you to quickly learn and use a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere - at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons.
This application will be updated to complete much information as possible taking into account the different points of view of the great poets Homer, Ovid, Hesiod, Virgil, etc.
There is ad-free version and with more myths (Greek Mythology PRO).
- New forum.
Want to master Greek vocabulary?
Greek flashcards are images/text/sound on cards, used to help remember new vocabulary in Greek. Instead of simply reading the definition in a dictionary, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz, Spelling , Re-arrange to make the learning Greek language more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENT ♥ ♥
Greek flashcards app includes 4000+ premade Greek flashcards which cover the most used Greek words from 9 categories:
•Food and Meals
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
Greek flashcards apps have received 5.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us:
• “Good app! Flashcards make a good way of remembering words”.
• “I like the way it teachers you the basics of the Greek language”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
✓ Every Greek word is pronounced clearly in high quality audio from a native speaker.
✓ All audio is downloaded to your device, and is available offline or in airplane mode.
✓ Master your accent with the Speech Studio. Simply record yourself saying a phrase and then hear your voice next to the teacher’s. Then try again. You’ll be AMAZED how quickly your foreign accent melts away.
✓ Nemo is not built around lessons at all. It is meant to be picked up throughout the day, whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
✓ NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of Greek is required.
Nemo targets the words and phrases most often used in conversation. For beginners, we’ve prepared “If You Only Learn 10 Things”, “If You Only Learn 50 Things”, and “If You Only Learn 100 Things” lists for a fast introduction to the essentials. Intermediate learners can progress to a course of the highest frequency words needed for travel and business and begin to have conversations in Greek in a month. Advanced students will benefit most from the Speech Studio technology to correct their foreign accent.
With Nemo, you can customize flashcards to exercise the language skill you want to improve. When beginning a new topic, setup flashcards to practice translation of Greek to English so you can build familiarity with new words. Next, switch to translate English to Greek to train your recall and ability to speak. To complete mastery, switch to cards that specialize in fine-tuning your listening and perfecting your pronunciation.
Any card can be marked as a favorite, allowing you to make your own custom deck of cards to focus on the words of the day. Turn on Review Mode to recap what you practiced earlier in the day to boost your memory retention.
Dive into what you want to learn at any time. The phrasebook offers quick access to the vocabulary in the app through a Greek-English dictionary interface. Nemo also functions as a translator. Simply find the words you need in the search interface and play its audio through the device speaker.
◆ Get off the beaten path or find comfort with traveler phrases.
◆ Build your proficiency with numbers and the most important verbs and sentence building blocks.
◆ Supports a “Word Gender” mode to display extra information about the gender of words.
Greek is the primary language spoken in Greece and the Greek side of Cyprus. This app focuses on the modern Greek language that you will hear today on the streets of Athens or on the islands of Santorini, Crete, and Mykonos.
Use your new skills to make friends, impress old friends, bring smiles to children, get out of jams, experience new things, talk confidently, and make your travel and cultural experience more rich and fulfilling.
Download this free app now!
I'm learning Greek Lanquick main features of the application
* 92 Level
* Audio pronunciation
* Interactive tutorial application
* From each other entertaining Test Applications
* Be able to chat with others who are learning Greek
* Words to be spoken as a native of
Let's face it, not everyone can commit full-time to learning a language. We know there are many things going on in your life: school, work, the kids, that special someone. That's why we developed WordPower Learn Greek Vocabulary Lite for the ultra-busy, 21st century lifestyle. There's absolutely no reason to miss out on all the benefits of learning Greek just because you're light on time. With WordPower Learn Greek Vocabulary Lite, you'll start down the road to fluency and reap the rewards that go with it.
With WordPower Learn Greek Vocabulary Lite, you'll master 100 of the most frequently used words and phrases in the Greek language right on your Android device! The app doubles as a mini travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical Greek phrases. Learn Greek with audio recordings of a native Greek speaker and a voice recorder so you can master perfect pronunciation anywhere, anytime. This list of the 100 most frequently used Greek words is compact enough to fit a little review into you busy schedule. Study at your convenience at times and places that work for you! WordPower Learn Greek Vocabulary Lite also comes with an addictive Word of the Day alert and free Greek audio lessons when you sign up for a free GreekPod101.com account inside the app.
What makes WordPower so effective? It's Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn Greek Vocabulary Lite FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- New! Android Tablet support
- Greek Top 100 Words: A special list of words specific to daily life in Greece. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook (3G or WiFi required to access Wikipedia links within the app)
- Essential Greek vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, class and gender (Note: You will need an internet connection for the initial download)
- Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- Free Audio Lessons: Learn more than just words! Access the newest GreekPod101.com audio lessons when you sign up for a Free Lifetime Account within the app
- Updated Basic Resources: Want to explore the Greek language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of Greek learning tips, information and material
- Easy to Use Design: Intuitive Android swipe navigation allows visual learners to browse vocabulary images quickly. Find everything you need without excessive swiping and tapping
- Custom Flashcard Settings: You're in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function: Search entire database in English or Greek
- Progress Bar: Keep track of how many words you have really mastered
- Authentic Greek pronunciation
100 words not enough?
Upgrade to WordPower Learn Greek Vocabulary full edition to get 2000 more words and phrases!
Greek-English Toggle (Phones)
Parallel Greek-English (Tablets)
Tap on any word for a definition or parsing
Tap to get instant Google search results for any word in the New Testament!
Search for words
Just swipe across the page to change pages.
With Omega it will still be "all Greek" but you'll understand it!
*Note: Phones toggle between Greek and English. Phones and tablets have different default layouts.
Landscape view and parallel is ideal for tablets but can also be enabled for phones in settings.
Support Email: email@example.com
Like us on Facebook for update announcements on the latest features.