*Winner of Google's "Best App of 2023"*
Imprint is your visual guide to the world's most important knowledge.
- Master essential topics in psychology, philosophy, history, finance, leadership, business, health, science, technology and more.
- Understand complex concepts quickly, with elegant visuals that clarify key ideas and help you stay focused.
- Complete a chapter in two minutes or less, in bite-sized sessions throughout your day.
- Explore our rapidly expanding catalog, featuring:
- Philosophy and the Meaning Life with Professor John Kaag
- Bitcoin and Blockchains
- The History of the United States Government
- The Freudian Mind: Id, Ego, Superego
- NFTs: A Visual Guide
- You Are What Your Gut Bacteria Eat
VISUAL GUIDES TO BESTSELLING BOOKS
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- The Beginner's Guide to the Stock Market by Matthew Kratter
- ADHD 2.0 by Dr Edward M. Hallowell and John J. Ratey
...and much more!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS:
Imprint offers an auto-renewing yearly subscription and an auto-renewing monthly subscription which allows you full access to all of the content in our catalog for as long as you maintain an active subscription.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country.
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your Google Play account at the time of initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period end date, and the cost of the renewal will be listed. You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase.
Read more about our Terms of Service here: https://bit.ly/2Jc1rZm