PONTO is a set of software – Mobile & Server. Our aim is to bridge consumers to small & medium supplier/vendors/sellers/businesses. PONTO aims to build a digital bridge to your trusted local supplier whose product or service quality matters more than just brand promise. PONTO enables local commerce.
PONTO is in Alpha Release. We are hence currently supporting only one vendor – Tender Foods Private Limited (Bake Junction™). Here is what you can do with the app.
As a Bake Junction™ consumer:
* Simply download PONTO, register and add your supplier or vendor (use code BAKJUN or scan the code given to you by Bake Junction™), review the offers and start ordering.
* Order for supplies up to 1 month in advance.
* Place single or multiple orders for multiple products be delivered on multiple days. Make your own ‘subscription.’ Currently cart items limit is set to 30.
* Get delivery on days of your choice and delivery slots of your choice during that day. Receive order status updates via SMS, emails and within app.
* View new products in online store and see the latest offers & discounts on products.
* Pay conveniently via secure interface.
* View your order history & credit balances.
If you wish to have your other trusted suppliers on PONTO – refer them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not a Bake Junction™ consumer you can still go ahead and download app, register & use the code BAKJUN to add Bake Junction™ as a vendor. Browse products and check if Bake Junction™ can deliver at your address.
If you reside outside the service area of Bake Junction™, you may have no use of the application now. But register or drop us a note about your wish at email@example.com