Presenting a constantly updated database with heroes and items from the famous game, Companion for Dota 2 offers a helping hand to inexperient and experienced gamers alike.
It’s a great opportunity for Dota 2 fans to enhance their gaming experience, with full description of every hero, skill and item of the game, complete with popular character builds, search filters to find exactly the hero or item you are looking for and live news from the official Dota 2 Blog and Dota 2 Steam updates.
- Constantly updated database with heroes, items and hero builds;
- Search for the ideal hero by their name or using filters like role, faction, primary attribute and attack type;
- Full hero stats, complete with a level slider to see how heroes evolve as they gain levels, including progression for attributes, damage, attack speed and armor;
- Every hero has its own bio and detailed skill information;
- The ad-supported lite version has one popular build for each hero with intuitive guides for skill progression and items for different points in the match;
- List of every Dota 2 item and upgrade trees, searchable by detailed filters for the items' attributes.
For more information and support, please access http://companionfordota2.decadium.com - Get in touch to tell us what features you would like to see next!
Legal Disclaimer: THIS GUIDE IS NOT CREATED, SPONSORED OR ENDORSED BY VALVE CORP. This guide is not an official guide or connected to the game's developer or publisher. All in-game descriptions, characters, locations, imagery and videos of game content are copyright and or trademarked to their respective owners and usage for this game guide falls within fair use guidelines. This guide is intended purely for the love of the game and aid further skill development and exploration of the game.
• View up to the minute stats of live games including kills, items, gold graphs, and more
• Watch live Twitch Dota streams from source to audio only quality
• Play audio only streams in the background
• View game stats from recently played games incase you missed them
• Set reminders for upcoming games and be alerted when they go live
• Get notifications when your favorite teams are playing
• Translations to various languages
App and logo designs provided by Marcos Reves (@revesdota)
• Vibration - Needed to let you know about a reminder you set. If you never set reminders for upcoming games this will never be used.
• Network State - Used for app analytics to make sure a network connection is active
This app is not created, sponsored or endorsed by Valve Corporation. This app is not an official app or connected to the game's developer or publisher. All of the in-game imagery, hero icons, item icons, hero names, and Dota name are copyright and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation, and usage for this app falls under fair use guidelines.
Dota 2 Counter Picker uses statistics provided by steam to calculate counter picks.
How this app works ?
- First, you need to choose what heroes does opposing team has ( 1 to 5 heroes )
- Press counter button which is at the bottom left of the screen
- Wait for calculation
- Counter picks will be shown in screen and will be sorted according to their advantage ( descending order )
Note : When running the app for the first time, it takes a little while to download the heroes. After first time it will be
- Dota 2 Counter Picker automatically updates heroes and statistics data and
because of this you don't have to update this app on every patch on Dota 2
This application complies with US Copyright law guidelines of "fair use." If you feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines, content will be removed if asked by the legal owners.
None of the content in this app was created or modified by us. We are a curator providing direct access to content publicly available on Youtube. Some of the content of this app is powered by YouTube. We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is. We did not upload any of the videos to YouTube.
All packs can be downloaded directly from within the application menu itself. Packs are downloaded to your external storage (SDCard) to keep the size of the application itself to a minimum!
All heroes to date are included. Choose from your favorite heroes:
and all of the other heroes!
Please send feedback regarding this app using the menu option available within the app!
Tested working on:
Nexus 4 (4.0.3-4.2.2)
Nexus One (2.3.3 and 4.0.3)
Evo 4G (2.3.7)
Droid X (2.3.7)
Please let me know if you encounter a bug!
I have no affiliation with Valve, DotA/Defense of the Ancients, or DotA 2 (other than simply being a fan)!
This app is still in a relatively early stage. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
- Total Free and No ads
- All heroes Stats, role, abilities information
- All items with description, cost, stats, recipe and required for other items.
- Mechanics part coming soon
- Offline access
- More feature will come in next updates
Legal Disclaimer: THIS APP IS NOT CREATED, SPONSORED OR ENDORSED BY VALVE CORP. This App is not an official guide or connected to the game's developer or publisher. All in-game descriptions, characters, images and videos are copyright and or trademarked to their respective owners and usage for this App falls within fair use guidelines. This App is intended purely for the love of the game and aid further skill development and exploration of the game. If you feel there has been a contravention of your proprietary rights then please contact me.
This app is made from various shared sources which might have copyright and trademark.
This app will announce important game events, using the built in text-to-speech engine of your android device. The announcements happen about 20 seconds before the events to give you time to react. No need for alt-tabbing, no need to keep your attention on two different displays.
You will be reminded of:
* Day/night changes
* Netral creep stack/spawn times
* Basic neutral creep pull times
In addition to this, you can start timers for:
* Roshan respawn time
* Ward refreshing
The progress of each event is shown with a progress bar (you will probably not have time to watch those during a real game), showing the remaining time and the time when it will occur. If the game is paused, you can easily adjust the app timer to match the game-time. Single event announcements can be disabled or enabled, so you are not annoyed with constant stacking requests when you decide that the laning phase is over. The buttons to do so can be made visible through the options menu (three dots).
This app is not meant to be used during every single of your future matches, but I can guarantee that enduring it for about three to five will benefit your game awareness. After getting constantly reminded of important time related events, chances are you will get into the habit of noticing. It is just another tool you can use to improve your games.
-Optimized for all devices.
This Live wallpaper application is specially designed for dota2 enthusiasts. In this particular application. You can set dota2 Antimage's live wallpaper on your mobile devices.
Antimage's More animations as well as new backgrounds
3D functionality on next update.
For custom Wallpaper you can mail us.
Contact Us :
follow us on Facebook:
- News reader for Reddit, Official Dota 2 Blog, Gosugamers
- Ability to follow your favorite teams.
- Ability to follow tournaments with score/result notification.
- Steam service status update.
- Live Match Ticker with Twitch Integration (Required Twitch App installed)
- Top Streamers widget features 10 most popular streamers for Dota 2 on Twitch.
- choose your Dota 2 hero
- hold device paralel to the random image (you will get best results when use picture with lots of details, good contrast and no repetitive patterns)
- touch a button to confirm an image
- watch your hero and have fun!
You can also make a picture with your hero - images are stored into:
The best Dota 2 hero viewer!!!
Legal Disclaimer: THIS APP IS NOT CREATED, SPONSORED OR ENDORSED BY VALVE CORP. This App is not an official application or connected to the game's developer or publisher. All in-app descriptions, characters, images and videos are copyright and or trademarked to their respective owners and usage for this App falls within fair use guidelines.
Dota 2™ is a trademark of Valve Corporation.
★ Counter-picks for every hero, based on millions matches statistics
★ Wallpapers with your favorite heroes
★ Offline mode
★ Heroes catalog with lore about every hero and skills description
★ Detailed items catalog
★ Roshan timer
★ All images are stored locally, only text is transferred via network
★ Completely No Ads! :)
New features coming very soon!
Dota 2 is a registered trademark of Valve Corporation.
Installing Gmail Attachment Manager will act as a plugin in your e-mail application in order to make it possible to upload any file as an attachment. It will not create a homescreen icon and thus will save up precious application space.
Gmail Attachment Manager is used by pressing the Attach Picture or Attach Video option in Gmail, and then selecting Gmail Attachment Manager.
Gmail Attachment Manager works with any email client or application that allows you to attach/upload things.
Note: will not work with .zip files, as these are blocked by google.