✓DOESN'T REQUIRE INTERNET CONNECTION
You can access almost all functions also without internet connection.
Can perform all the functions of an advanced scientific calculator and is able to plot 2D and 3D functions, also provides numeric conversion octal, hexadecimal and binary forms, allows the derivative calculation, multi plotting and the direct plotting of the derivatives functions. Includes logarithmic functions, trigonometric and hyperbolic functions, allows for the calculation of the MCD, linear combinations and permutations, factorization and much more. See the help in the section for detailed information on how to invoke the functions and syntax notation to use.
-EQUATION SOLVER [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
Allow to find the equation roots real and complex. Just set the degree of the equation and fill out the fields to get the result.
This tool provide a powerful matrix solver. You can calculate inverse, transpose, the standard rank, exponentiation, break it down, finding the determinant, finding eigenvalues and eigenvectors, calculate the product, addition, subtraction and multiplication of matrices and much more.
-GEOMETRIC SOLVER [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
• Midpoint coordinates in 2D and 3D plane
• Distance between two points in 2D and 3D plane
• Linear interpolation
• Calculation of perimeter and area of plane figures
• Calculation of volume and surface of solids
• Perpendicular bisector
• Perpendicular distance
• Point slope straight line eq
• Segment coordinates of points
• Slope intercept straight line eq
• Vectors cartesian product
• Vectors scalar products
-STATISTICAL TOOLS [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
• Cohen's D
• Effect size
• Elliptic Gamma function
• Empiric rule
• Geometric mean
• Hankel function
• Inverse Gamma distribution
• Linear regression
• Logarithmic Gamma distribution
• Neumann function
• Percentile to Z-score
• Polygamma function
• Pooled variance
• Spherical Hankel function
• T-Test critical value
• Tukey post-hoc test
• Z-score to percentile
-PROBABILISTIC FUNCTIONS [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
• Bayesian inference
• Binomial distribution
• Cauchy-lorentzian distribution
• Expected value
• Exponential distribution
• Gumbel distribution
• Hypergeometric distribution
• Multinomial distribution
• Normal distribution
• Poisson distribution
• Probability density distribution
• Rayleigh distribution
• Venn conditional probability
• Weibull cumulative distribution
-FINANCIAL TOOLS [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
Allows you to meet all major needs in financial calculation. The list of available features includes the calculation and \ or analysis of:
• Break even calculator
• Dividend payout ratio
• FCNR cash certificate issue price
• FCNR income deposit
• Individual retirement account (IRA)
• Interest rate calculator
• Inventory cost in both FIFO and LIFO mode
• Mortgage payment calculator
• Net Present Value calculator (NPV)
• Retirement calculator
• Return on investment (ROI)
• Total return
• Value Added Tax (VAT) calculator
-EQUIVALENCE CALCULATOR [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
Allows you to convert and execute operations between different unit scales or monetary currencies. Thousands and thousands units are supported. Are also permitted transactions between different units on condition that are compatible with each other.
The app is available in English and Italian, more translation and functions are coming. Stay tuned.
In case of problems or suggestion use the form on the site:
Follow us on Facebook:
This Application helps you to understand these methods in a easy manner.We are further developing our app so that we can bring to you the tutorials and information about advance vedic maths.App is designed and developed by vijanana bharati, Pune.
Therefore it’s direct and easy to implement in schools – a reason behind its enormous popularity among academicians and students. It complements the Mathematics curriculum conventionally taught in schools by acting as a powerful checking tool and goes to save precious time in examinations.
High Speed Vedic Mathematics is more than 10-15 times or over 1500% times faster than the normal mathematics. How do we say this? You can test it yourself. We tested a normal student to calculate 998 x 997; he took the time of 85 seconds and did it correctly in the normal way. And then when we taught him the Vedic Method of Multiplication the same person could do it in about 5 seconds. Not only did this person suddenly become more confident, bubbling with energy and high self esteem. He wanted to solve more problems which showed a remarkable increase in his interest in the subject.
-- High Speed Vedic Mathematics is 10-15 times faster than normal Maths.
-- You’ll have Better and Much Improved Academic Performance in school and get Instant Results.
-- It will Sharpens your mind, increase your mental agility and intelligence.
-- It’s A Complete System comprising all the benefits of Mental Maths
-- Develops Left & Right Sides of the brains by increasing visualization and concentration abilities.
-- Vedic Mathematics cultivates an interest for numbers and eliminates the math-phobia present in the students.
-- Vedic Maths is easy to understand, easy to apply and easy to remember.
-- Increases your speed and accuracy. Become a Mental Calculator yourself.
-- Improves memory and boosts self confidence.
The Vedic Maths India app consists of 10 chapters conceptually divided and beautifully presented in a clean and simple user interface, this app makes Vedic Maths the way it should be – easy to understand and fun to solve.
Features of the Vedic Maths India app :-
1) True Learning
-- First see a high quality VIDEO for a particular Vedic Math topic by Gaurav Tekriwal, President of The Vedic Maths Forum India
-- If you’re too busy or just want to revise, browse through the SLIDES.
-- Now do PRACTICE questions.
[Step-by-step solution for better understanding and remembrance + Hint included]
-- Finally appear for a TEST.
2) Compete with Yourself
-- The more you practice, the more badges you earn. The more badges you earn, the faster you become at math calculations.
-- See your progress.
-- Earn STARS and flaunt it among your friends.
3) Evaluate Yourself
-- See your REPORTS and earn badges to become a PRO.
The videos and content have been diligently prepared by Gaurav Tekriwal, President of The Vedic Maths Forum India. Vedic Math app can be extremely useful in daily Math calculations and competitive exams like CAT, GMAT, GRE, SAT, PSAT, MCAT, etc.
To let us know how the Vedic Maths India app is changing your lives or to report any bugs:
VISIT US: http://www.vedicmathsindia.org/
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org
CubeRoot Vedic Maths Techniques - Yavadhunum
Division Vedic Maths Techniques - Nikhilum, Paravartya
Equation Vedic Maths Techniques - Vilokanam, 1 Variable
Factorization Vedic Maths Techniques - 3 Variables
HCF Vedic Maths Techniques
Multiplication Vedic Maths Techniques - Adhya, Antyoradasakepi, Anurupeyna , Different Sutra , Eknunena, Urdhva, Viloknum
Equation Vedic Maths Techniques - Quadratic, Simple, Special Simultaneous
Square - Dwandva, Ekadhikena, Sankalana, Yawadhunum
SquareRoot Vedic Maths Techniques - Viloknum
It is an ancient technique, which simplifies multiplication, divisibility, complex numbers,squaring, cubing, square and cube roots. Even recurring decimals and auxiliary fractions can be handled by Vedic mathematics.
How fast your can solve a problem is very important. There is a race against time in all the competitions. Only those people having fast calculation ability will be able to win the race. Time saved can be used to solve more problems or used for difficult problems.
To solve the aptitude questions faster and in under a minute, we must practice questions and must know all types of shortcuts which can help. Vedic Mathematics is very famous in as it provides a lot of shortcut formulas which can solve questions in less than a minute. If you know such tips and tricks then you will be able to attempt maximum questions in any exam. We bring you the Complete Vedic Maths app which you can download and start practicing from it.
All the chapters has been explained in easy language with example.
We have also provided practise test with answer, where you can check your knowledge.
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
* Square of a number ending with 9
* Square of a number ending with 5
* Square of a number ending with 1
* Multiple double digit by 11
* Multiple triple digit by 11
* Multiply by 12
* Multiply by 13
* Square of number ending with 6
* Multiply by 99
* Multiplication > 50
* If you would like to cover any additional topics, please send an email to email@example.com with your feedback. We will try our best to cover that topic in the next upgrade. ***
Other positive points:
- No distracting animations
- Focus is on exam but students also end up learning from their mistakes
- Pause after every questions by changing settings
- Confusing options to ensure students has really understood the topic
- Tap trash button to reset score and practice again
There is no shortcut to teaching and spending quality time with kids/students. We request you to observe your kids/students while they try to answer questions presented in this app. Help them where needed. Once you are confident that they have understood all concepts - encourage them to practice using this app every day till perfect score becomes a norm.
We are proud about the carefully selected questions on various topics. At the end of every test you will get clear picture about student's understanding of the topic.
This question bank helps students to get their basics right. They can build further expertise once they gain more confidence in getting perfect score.
These simple math secrets and tricks will forever change how you look at the world of numbers. Get ready to amaze your friends—and yourself—with incredible calculations you never thought you could master.
If you want to buy the source Code contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
This Application Shows you how to master difficult problems in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division quickly, easily and without a calculator. And have fun while doing it!
1. 675+ Rapid Math Tricks and Tips.
2. Math Tricks and Tips has been categories in Section for ease of use.
3. Step-by-step examples to explain each technique.
4. The application allows the user to Share Quotes with other peoples and friends using Facebook, email, SMS, twitter etc.
Application Cover Math Tricks and Tips from Following 8 broad Categories.
1. Divisibility Rules for numbers 3-13
2. Multiplication Tips
3. Finding Percentages
4. Squaring Numbers
5. Multiplying Numbers
6. Dividing Numbers
7. Adding Numbers
8. Subtracting Numbers
SAMPLE Math Tricks
Dividing by 9
Answer: Add the digits. If that sum is divisible by nine, then the original number is as well.
Q.) Multiplying by nine
Diana Grinwis says: To multiply by nine on your fingers, hold up ten fingers - if the problem is 9 × 8 you just put down your 8 finger and there's your answer: 72. (If the problem is 9 × 7 just put down your 7 finger: 63.)
Tamzo explains this a little differently:
Take the number you are multiplying 9 by and subtract one. That number is the first number in the solution.
Then subtract that number from nine. That number is the second number of the solution.
Examples: 4 * 9 = 36 4-1=3
solution = 36
8 * 9 = 72
solution = 72
5 * 9 = 45
solution = 45
Sergey writes in: Take the one-digit number you are multipling by nine, and insert a zero to its right. Then subtract the original number from it. For example: if the problem is 9 * 6, insert a zero to the right of the six, then subtract six:
9 * 6 = 60 - 6 = 54
The app comprises of Rigveda, Yajurveda, Samaveda, Atarvaveda. This app will bring you very good experience while reading this Hindu Vedas in Hindi.
The app is a best android reader application for Hindi, you can see the Hindi texts appearing crystal clear with your android mobiles. Below are the features of this app,
1. Layout (Day, Night, Sepia and Modern) - Reading Modes
2. Font Sizes
3. Bookmarks (Create, Edit and Open)
4. Swipe Left, Right to turn pages
5. Full Screen Reading
6. Last Read Page can be opened directly from home screen
Please do rate the app and leave your valuable comments, we would be happy to hear from you all to improve this.
The Vedas are said to be apauruṣeya ("not of human agency").They are supposed to have been directly revealed, and thus are called śruti ("what is heard"), distinguishing them from other religious texts, which are called smṛti ("what is remembered").
The Vedic texts or śruti are organized around four canonical collections of metrical material known as Saṃhitās, of which the first three are related to the performance of yajna (sacrifice) in historical Vedic religion:
1) The Rigveda, or Rig Veda contain hymns to be recited by the hotar, or presiding priest;
2) The Yajurveda, or Yajur Veda contains the liturgy (mantras) needed to perform the sacrifices of the Veda, and the added Brahmana and Shrautasutra add information on the interpretation and on the details of their performance.
There are two primary versions or Samhitas of the Yajurveda: Shukla (white) and Krishna (black). Both contain the verses necessary for rituals, but the Krishna Yajurveda includes the Brahmana prose discussions mixed within the Samhita, while the Shukla Yajurveda has separately a Brahmana text, the Shatapatha Brahmana.
3) The Sama Veda, Samveda, or Samaveda (Sanskrit: सामवेदः, sāmaveda, from sāman "melody" and veda "knowledge"), is a collection (samhita) of hymns, portions of hymns, and detached verses, all but 75 taken from the Sakala Sakha of the Rigveda, the other 75 belong to the Bashkala Sakha, to be sung, using specifically indicated melodies called Samagana, by Udgatar priests at sacrifices in which the juice of the Soma plant, clarified and mixed with milk and other ingredients, is offered in libation to various deities.
4) The fourth is the Atharvaveda, a collection of spells and incantations, apotropaic charms and speculative hymns.
The individual verses contained in these compilations are known as mantras. Some selected vedic mantras are still recited at prayers, religious functions and other auspicious occasions in contemporary Hinduism.
The various Indian philosophies and sects have taken differing positions on the vedas. Schools of Indian philosophy which cite the vedas as their scriptural authority are classified as "orthodox" (āstika).
★ Offline Vedas:
★ Vedas Widget:
★ Audio Vedas:
Have the Vedas read to you! Just go to the reading section and click on the Audio button, which is next to the font change button. (Beware though it can get quite loud, so do tune the volume)
★ Daily Vedas Verse:
When you open the app, you will see Vedas Verse of Day, and Vedas Book of the Day. Start your day with a Daily Vedas Verse or Browse the Book of Day.
★ Vedas Study:
Study the Vedas with our easy to use interface. Browse by books, chapters, verse. Highlight your favorite Vedas verses and easily access them in future.
★ Bookmarks & Highlights:
Use the favorites feature to save or bookmark your Vedas study. Use the highlight feature to make highlights in different colors.
Easy & fast search any keyword, book names, or Vedas verses.
★ Read Easier:
Change the font settings directly when reading the Vedas.
Inspirational Vedas verses are meant to shared! Share your favorite Vedas verses with friends using Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Email, SMS and many other sharing apps.
Most important of all, its FREE.
This app uses Google Analytics.
Download the free Vedas app today and experience fuller, richer Hindu study—wherever you go.
Vedic Mathematics is the name given to the ancient system of Indian Mathematics which was rediscovered from the Vedas between 1911 and 1918 by Sri Bharati Krsna Tirthaji (1884-1960). According to his research all of mathematics is based on sixteen sutras, or word-formulae. For example, 'Vertically and Crosswise` is one of these Sutras. These formulae describe the way the mind naturally works and are therefore a great help in directing the student to the appropriate method of solution.
In this Vedic Maths(Speed maths) App, we have given some methods to Multiply numbers easy.
Why should I love Maths?
Yeah. Friends It is a great question to ask ourselves. Things will be more interesting when we fall in love with it. We will not get to know how the time is passing. Really. If you feel boring come on. take a mathematical question and try to solve. When you get the answer after the war, you will realize why we love Mathematics.
Keep Rocking Guys...
Vedic maths, SeedMaths, I love maths, Mental Maths
* Full version of the Rig Vida in English translation.
* Fullscreen mode.
* Easy and simple to use layout with page animations.
* Choose from a wide variety of customisable themes.
* Small lightweight size.
* Contains Advertisements
Containing over 50 calculators and converters packed in with a material design scientific calculator, it's the only math app you will ever need from now on on your device.
It's a great calculator for school and homework, but not only. If you're a scholar, student, teacher. builder, handyman, contractor, etc.. and you need an all in one tool for your device, give this one a try. You will never be disappointed.
• 51 Calculators and Unit converters
• Material design scientific calculator built in
• Currency converter with 160 currencies, available offline
• Supports math formulas as input
• Instant results as you type
• Integrated search
• Favorites list for quick access
• Tablet support
• Completely free with no ads
Languages: English, Spanish, Arabic, Romanian
Complete list of all the calculators and unit converters
• Percentage calculator
• Proportion calculator
• Ratio calculator
• Average calculator - arithmetic, geometric and harmonic means
• Equation solver - linear, quadratic and equation system.
• Combinations and permutations
• Decimal to fraction
• Fraction simplifier
• Greatest common factor & Lowest common multiple calculator
• Random number generator
• Area / perimeter calculator for square, rectangle, parallelogram, trapezoid, rhombus, triangle, pentagon, hexagon, circle, circle arc, ellipse
• Volume calculator for cube, rect. prism, square piramyd, sq. pir. frustum, trapezoidal footing, cylinder, cone, conical frustum, sphere, spherical cap, spherical frustum, ellipsoid.
• Right triangle calculator
• Heron's formula (solve a triangle knowing the side lengths)
• Circle solver
• Acceleration converter
• Angle converter
• Length converter
• Energy converter
• Force converter
• Torque converter
• Area converter
• Volume converter
• Volumetric flow converter
• Weight converter
• Temperature converter
• Pressure converter
• Power converter
• Speed converter
• Mileage converter
• Time converter
• Digital storage converter
• Data transfer speed converter
• Numeric base converter
• Roman numerals converter
• Shoe size converter
• Currency converter with 161 currencies available offline
• VAT calculator
• Tip calculator
• Loan calculator
• Electricity cost calculator
• Cost of smoking calculator
• Body mass index - BMI
• Daily calories burn
• Body fat percentage
• Ohm's law calculator - voltage, current, resistance and power
• Cylinder force calculator
• Resistance calculator
• Density calculator
• Elapsed time calculator
You can browse the site to know more details about the film and also meet with Ram Gopal Varma (RGV) if you are lucky. Click on "Come And Join" to join the mutha.