CubeRoot Vedic Maths Techniques - Yavadhunum
Division Vedic Maths Techniques - Nikhilum, Paravartya
Equation Vedic Maths Techniques - Vilokanam, 1 Variable
Factorization Vedic Maths Techniques - 3 Variables
HCF Vedic Maths Techniques
Multiplication Vedic Maths Techniques - Adhya, Antyoradasakepi, Anurupeyna , Different Sutra , Eknunena, Urdhva, Viloknum
Equation Vedic Maths Techniques - Quadratic, Simple, Special Simultaneous
Square - Dwandva, Ekadhikena, Sankalana, Yawadhunum
SquareRoot Vedic Maths Techniques - Viloknum
This Application helps you to understand these methods in a easy manner.We are further developing our app so that we can bring to you the tutorials and information about advance vedic maths.App is designed and developed by vijanana bharati, Pune.
It is an ancient technique, which simplifies multiplication, divisibility, complex numbers,squaring, cubing, square and cube roots. Even recurring decimals and auxiliary fractions can be handled by Vedic mathematics.
How fast your can solve a problem is very important. There is a race against time in all the competitions. Only those people having fast calculation ability will be able to win the race. Time saved can be used to solve more problems or used for difficult problems.
To solve the aptitude questions faster and in under a minute, we must practice questions and must know all types of shortcuts which can help. Vedic Mathematics is very famous in as it provides a lot of shortcut formulas which can solve questions in less than a minute. If you know such tips and tricks then you will be able to attempt maximum questions in any exam. We bring you the Complete Vedic Maths app which you can download and start practicing from it.
All the chapters has been explained in easy language with example.
We have also provided practise test with answer, where you can check your knowledge.
* Square of a number ending with 9
* Square of a number ending with 5
* Square of a number ending with 1
* Multiple double digit by 11
* Multiple triple digit by 11
* Multiply by 12
* Multiply by 13
* Square of number ending with 6
* Multiply by 99
* Multiplication > 50
* If you would like to cover any additional topics, please send an email to email@example.com with your feedback. We will try our best to cover that topic in the next upgrade. ***
Other positive points:
- No distracting animations
- Focus is on exam but students also end up learning from their mistakes
- Pause after every questions by changing settings
- Confusing options to ensure students has really understood the topic
- Tap trash button to reset score and practice again
There is no shortcut to teaching and spending quality time with kids/students. We request you to observe your kids/students while they try to answer questions presented in this app. Help them where needed. Once you are confident that they have understood all concepts - encourage them to practice using this app every day till perfect score becomes a norm.
We are proud about the carefully selected questions on various topics. At the end of every test you will get clear picture about student's understanding of the topic.
This question bank helps students to get their basics right. They can build further expertise once they gain more confidence in getting perfect score.
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
✓DOESN'T REQUIRE INTERNET CONNECTION
You can access almost all functions also without internet connection.
Can perform all the functions of an advanced scientific calculator and is able to plot 2D and 3D functions, also provides numeric conversion octal, hexadecimal and binary forms, allows the derivative calculation, multi plotting and the direct plotting of the derivatives functions. Includes logarithmic functions, trigonometric and hyperbolic functions, allows for the calculation of the MCD, linear combinations and permutations, factorization and much more. See the help in the section for detailed information on how to invoke the functions and syntax notation to use.
-EQUATION SOLVER [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
Allow to find the equation roots real and complex. Just set the degree of the equation and fill out the fields to get the result.
This tool provide a powerful matrix solver. You can calculate inverse, transpose, the standard rank, exponentiation, break it down, finding the determinant, finding eigenvalues and eigenvectors, calculate the product, addition, subtraction and multiplication of matrices and much more.
-GEOMETRIC SOLVER [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
• Midpoint coordinates in 2D and 3D plane
• Distance between two points in 2D and 3D plane
• Linear interpolation
• Calculation of perimeter and area of plane figures
• Calculation of volume and surface of solids
• Perpendicular bisector
• Perpendicular distance
• Point slope straight line eq
• Segment coordinates of points
• Slope intercept straight line eq
• Vectors cartesian product
• Vectors scalar products
-STATISTICAL TOOLS [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
• Cohen's D
• Effect size
• Elliptic Gamma function
• Empiric rule
• Geometric mean
• Hankel function
• Inverse Gamma distribution
• Linear regression
• Logarithmic Gamma distribution
• Neumann function
• Percentile to Z-score
• Polygamma function
• Pooled variance
• Spherical Hankel function
• T-Test critical value
• Tukey post-hoc test
• Z-score to percentile
-PROBABILISTIC FUNCTIONS [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
• Bayesian inference
• Binomial distribution
• Cauchy-lorentzian distribution
• Expected value
• Exponential distribution
• Gumbel distribution
• Hypergeometric distribution
• Multinomial distribution
• Normal distribution
• Poisson distribution
• Probability density distribution
• Rayleigh distribution
• Venn conditional probability
• Weibull cumulative distribution
-FINANCIAL TOOLS [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
Allows you to meet all major needs in financial calculation. The list of available features includes the calculation and \ or analysis of:
• Break even calculator
• Dividend payout ratio
• FCNR cash certificate issue price
• FCNR income deposit
• Individual retirement account (IRA)
• Interest rate calculator
• Inventory cost in both FIFO and LIFO mode
• Mortgage payment calculator
• Net Present Value calculator (NPV)
• Retirement calculator
• Return on investment (ROI)
• Total return
• Value Added Tax (VAT) calculator
-EQUIVALENCE CALCULATOR [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
Allows you to convert and execute operations between different unit scales or monetary currencies. Thousands and thousands units are supported. Are also permitted transactions between different units on condition that are compatible with each other.
The app is available in English and Italian, more translation and functions are coming. Stay tuned.
In case of problems or suggestion use the form on the site:
Follow us on Facebook:
These simple math secrets and tricks will forever change how you look at the world of numbers. Get ready to amaze your friends—and yourself—with incredible calculations you never thought you could master.
If you want to buy the source Code contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
This Application Shows you how to master difficult problems in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division quickly, easily and without a calculator. And have fun while doing it!
1. 675+ Rapid Math Tricks and Tips.
2. Math Tricks and Tips has been categories in Section for ease of use.
3. Step-by-step examples to explain each technique.
4. The application allows the user to Share Quotes with other peoples and friends using Facebook, email, SMS, twitter etc.
Application Cover Math Tricks and Tips from Following 8 broad Categories.
1. Divisibility Rules for numbers 3-13
2. Multiplication Tips
3. Finding Percentages
4. Squaring Numbers
5. Multiplying Numbers
6. Dividing Numbers
7. Adding Numbers
8. Subtracting Numbers
SAMPLE Math Tricks
Dividing by 9
Answer: Add the digits. If that sum is divisible by nine, then the original number is as well.
Q.) Multiplying by nine
Diana Grinwis says: To multiply by nine on your fingers, hold up ten fingers - if the problem is 9 × 8 you just put down your 8 finger and there's your answer: 72. (If the problem is 9 × 7 just put down your 7 finger: 63.)
Tamzo explains this a little differently:
Take the number you are multiplying 9 by and subtract one. That number is the first number in the solution.
Then subtract that number from nine. That number is the second number of the solution.
Examples: 4 * 9 = 36 4-1=3
solution = 36
8 * 9 = 72
solution = 72
5 * 9 = 45
solution = 45
Sergey writes in: Take the one-digit number you are multipling by nine, and insert a zero to its right. Then subtract the original number from it. For example: if the problem is 9 * 6, insert a zero to the right of the six, then subtract six:
9 * 6 = 60 - 6 = 54
The application has a free part and a premium paid subscription.
The free part solves 3 cases of pipe:
1. Calculation of alpha-degree elbows and bound D for a given displacement (<= 90 °).
2. Calculation of alpha-degree elbow to half a given displacement (<= 90 °).
3. Calculation of alpha-degree elbows and reel C for a given displacement (<= 90 °).
The share premium features:
1. Calculation and isometric pipe cutting.
2. You can save and load calculations without internet connection.
Languages: English, spanish, german, french, italian, portuguese.
Keywords: pipe fitting, pipefitters, pipe calculator, tubemath.
1. Works well even when the device is not connected to the internet.
2. Does not ask for unnecessary permissions.
3. No need to register.
4. Spam free.
It's a great asset for school and homework, but not only. If you're a scholar, student, handyman, contractor, etc.. i'll bet you'll find Quick Math a useful tool you'll never want to leave home without.
To get the latest news about this app, please like our Facebook page.
- 47 Calculators and unit converters divided in 7 categories
- Customized input with custom keyboards and full support for math expressions in the calculators.
- Scientific calculator available from every screen with a simple swipe to the left
- Currency converter with over 160 currencies - available offline.
- Personalize your favorites list with your most used calculators or converters.
- Optimized for both tablets and phones
- Clean design
- Instant results delivered as you type.
- Very easy to use
- Ad supported, with option to remove ads
English, Spanish, Arabic, Romanian
Featured in GSM ARENA - Setting up your Android Phone:
Complete list of all the calculators and unit converters:
Scientific calculator - just swipe the content to the left
Algebra calculator pack:
- Percentage calculator
- Proportion calculator
- Aspect ratio calculator
- Average calculator - calculate arithmetic, geometric and harmonic mean for your values.
- Equation solver with linear, quadratic and system of equations.
- Combinations and permutations
- Decimal to fraction converter
- Fraction simplifier calculator
- Greatest common factor & Lowest common multiple calculator
- Random number generator
Geometry calculator pack:
- Area calculator and perimeter calculator for the following shapes:
square, rectangle, parallelogram, trapezoid, rhombus, triangle, pentagon, hexagon, circle, circle arc, ellipse
- Volume calculator for the following bodies:
cube, rect. prism, square piramyd, sq. pir. frustum, trapezoidal footing, cylinder, cone, conical frustum, sphere, spherical cap, spherical frustum, ellipsoid.
- Right triangle solver
- Heron's formula (solve a triangle knowing the side lengths)
- Circle solver
Health calculator pack:
- Body mass index calculator - BMI
- Daily calories burn calculator
- Body fat percentage calculator
Engineering calculator pack:
- Ohm's law calculator - voltage, current, resistance and power calculator
- Speed/Distance/Time calculator - find any of this one using the other two.
- Ingress protection
- Cylinder force calculator
- Resistance calculator
- Density calculator
Finance calculator pack:
- Currency converter with 161 currencies available offline.
- Supermarket calculator
- VAT calculator
- Tip calculator
- Loan calculator
- Electricity cost calculator
- Cost of smoking calculator
Unit converter pack:
- Angle converter
- Length converter
- Area converter
- Volume converter
- Weight converter
- Temperature converter
- Pressure converter
- Power converter
- Speed converter
- Mileage converter
- Time converter
- Data converter
- Numeric base converter
- Roman numerals converter
- Shoe size converter for adults, boys and girls.
- Elapsed Time Calculator - find the difference in time between two calendaristic dates.
Thank you for using it.
It's a great tool overall.
If you like it, please help me make it better by getting the PRO version.
Please rate and comment!
- Delta-E calculator (CIE76, CIE94 and CIEDE2000).
- Conversion between color spaces: XYZ, xyY, Luv, LCh, Lab, RGB, CMYK and CCT (correlated color temperature).
- Graphical CIEL*a*b* color picker.
- On-screen visual comparison of the reference and sample colors.
- Real ICC profile support for conversions and on-screen color display.
- Selection of common CIE illuminants and chromatic adaptations.
- Save and load custom colors. Import CxF-3, CGATS.17 and Argyll CMS TI#. Export your lists to a tab-delimited file.
* A call to translators: if you would like to translate this app to your native language, please contact me at the e-mail below. There are about 100 rows of text, not all of them need translation (e.g., technical phrases), so it shouldn't be too hard. Thanks!
This app is completely free - no ads, "pro" version or future plans for profit. I've built this app with love for the color and print world. I'm always looking forward to improving it, and I want to hear from you. Please send corrections, suggestions and feature requests to email@example.com
See my blog for more information: http://automaticprinters.blogspot.co.il/
Thanks to the following people for translating the app:
- Italian: Umberto Guidali (firstname.lastname@example.org).
So you can manage yourself by using the 'Actual Study Time' by StudyKing Basic!.
The 'Actual Study Time' is calculated result by measured your study time and effiiency.
Do you want to study? Then start with 'StudyKing Basic'!
We recommend 'StudyKing Basic' to people who are worried about as below.
- Do you
Have a problem with your exam result, even though you have studied hard?
Have a problem with exam result fluctuation?
Have a problem with concentration when you are studying, because of mobile phone?
Want to know your actual study time?
Want to manage your study time?
Want to know your study efficiency?
Want to know your actual study time ranking?
Want to achieve your goal?
✔ Modern and emotional design.
✔ Easy But Powerful funtions.
✔ Study time measuring.
✔ Study efficiency measuring!
✔ Mobile phone use applied to study efficiency!
✔ Actual Study Time calculating!
✔ Smart statistics!
✔ My ranking in the same goal (Coming Soon)
Then you can achieve your goal by studying with 'StudyKing Basic'!
StudyKing Basic' will be with you on the way to be a successful road of your future!
[ Ask to StudyKing ]
You can contact to us anytime.
- Email : email@example.com
- Homepage : http://www.verion.org
- FB page : http://www.facebook.com/kingofstudy
- Tistory(Manual) : http://kingofstudy.tistory.com
- Setting > An Inquiry
Key words :
study, studyking, study king, king of study, study application, study app, study time, study time measuring, study efficiency, recommend app, app recommend, study checker, study check, study help, study helper, Today Breaker, timer, alarm, study group, planner, addicted to mobile, sat, IB, statistics, study statistics, actual study time, study ranking, study manage, qualification, test, university, ivy league, harvard, cornell, yale, stanford, mit, beijing, chingwa, hongkong univ, national singapore university, oxford, tokyo univ, snu, nsu, english, languages, law, exam, economics, accounting, management, reasoning, logic, korean, math, mathmatics, science, sociology, toeic, toefl, teps, Ielts, GRE, JLPT, HSK, realtor, MEET, DEET, PEET, USMLE, PCAT, tax, CPA, AICPA, CFA, FRM, SSAT, HCAT, DCAT, SCOT, LEET, LSAT, GMAT
You can browse the site to know more details about the film and also meet with Ram Gopal Varma (RGV) if you are lucky. Click on "Come And Join" to join the mutha.