"Game enthusiasts with Android devices will likely enjoy playing SuperNinjaSkydivingPlusZombies. This Android game has a price tag of $1 at the Android Market but the fun factor has allowed it to be considered among the best Android apps available."
SUPER NINJA SKYDIVING PLUS ZOMBIES IS FINALLY HERE!!!!
Play the role of a hungry, skydiving ninja living life to the extreme. Blast your way through over 40 levels of zombie slashing action. Awesome sound track! Over 130 challenges!
What do people have to say about Super Ninja Skydiving Plus Zombies?
"Super Ninja Skydiving Plus Zombies lives up to its ridiculously creative name by providing gameplay that is just as crazy. Slash zombies, pickup bread, and bring honor to your sensei!"
"Once in awhile there comes a game that has a title that just makes you smile. Super Ninja Skydiving Plus Zombies is one of those titles."
"It's a race to the bottom so balance the chopping of zombies with the speed of falling."
"Best name evarrr?"
"In terms of polish, Super Ninja Skydiving Plus Zombies is excellent, carving a rancid niche for itself with cartoon graphics and a soundtrack that perfectly fits the on-screen carnage."
"the game mixes the perplexingly simple fun of Fruit Ninja with skydiving and, you guessed it, zombies."
========== REQUIREMENTS ==========
- Android 2.2 or newer
Have an idea that would make the game more awesome? Leave a comment or email me at email@example.com.
- Faster rendering methods (upto 4x faster on some devices)
- Online Scoreboard
- Survival Mode
- More Graphical Options for fast and slower devices
- High resolution mode should run faster now on most devices
- added warning when switching resolution setting to high (unfortunately due to limitations with Adobe Air most devices will lag or not run with the resolution set to high)
- remastered music
- new options menu layout
- add statistics tracking
- better performance when displaying lots of objects
- added gamer tips
- you can now mute all sound in the pause menu
- Art updates
- Small performance improvement
This is a special edition of the mobile game "Rocket Drop". It works with Google Cardboard.
You play as a sky-diver, who can fly short distances via the use of a jetpack. The jetpack requires constant fuel, which you can gain by collecting fuel capsules as you fall. Meanwhile, you also need to dodge the missiles that are constantly being fired at you.
View the world in 360 degrees with gyroscopic head tracking.
Hold the button on the Google Cardboard device to use your head as a joystick, allowing you to move within the game environment.
"The most impressive and awe inspiring application of Cardboard in a video game to date."
"What's Google Cardboard?"
Cardboard is a low-cost, easy-to-get virtual reality viewer that transforms a phone into a basic VR headset. Learn more about Google Cardboard at g.co/cardboard.
- IMPORTANT: This game ONLY works with Google Cardboard. Without the magnet button, the game is completely unplayable.
- This app requires your phone to have a compass and a gyroscope.
- The game will require your ability to turn on the spot, so it is best played either standing up or sat in a swivel-chair.
The concept of the game is extremely simple - you control the gun located in the center of the screen. The shoot targets are: helicopters, paratroopers, planes and bombs. The constant bombardment of your bunker additionally complicates the task.
The game ends by a nuclear explosion in one of the following cases:
1. A paratrooper has landed on the gun
2. At least four paratroopers have landed on the right or on the left of the gun
3. A bomb has hit the gun
Gun control: touch the screen, and the gun will aim and shoot at this point.
- The more shells are in the air, the more expensive becomes each new shot of the gun
- The explosion of a helicopter can blow up another one flying in the opposite direction, and alwayskills the paratroopers in the explosion zone
- The plane can be destroyed by a gun shot only
- If you could reach 500 points, wait for the bombers and try to grow your score up to 600 points
- If you have already got 1000 points - the game becomes incredible hard ...
- Helicopter: 3
- Paratrooper: 2
- Bomber: 5
- Bomb: 15
The game is written based on the old and well known game "Diversant".
-Progressive difficulty, the longer you last the harder it gets
-Simple touch based controls, just touch and slide
-High score counter keeps track of your highest achievement
-Fun music and sound effects
1. Fantastic 3D scene and various gameplay;
2. Various newest & funny game levels and different difficulties;
3. Real physical effect makes you feel real and excited;
4. Dynamic music and design of real manipulation like steering wheel, back up, accelerator and so on.
Get the marker here http://popupasylum.co.uk/vroom/vrommmarker.pdf
This game is purely about immersion and analogous control and pretty much requires a Dive. When it launches you're presented with 2 buttons, Host or Connect, HOST hosts a game that players can connect to, CONNECT connects to a hosted game. This game is more proof of concept than anything, and the connection method is pretty simple, when you connect you connect to the next most available game.
Once you're connected the game starts immediately, you hold the marker in front of you (i.e in your cameras field of view) and the detected marker is your paddle for deflecting the ball.