More from developer
Create, play and share your midi files
Use midi files as ringtones
Adjust/change BPM (tempo): 60, 80, 100, 120
- Happy birthday
- Jingle bells
- Look out the window
- Rudolph the red nosed reindeer
- Santa caluse is coming to town
- Silent night
- Twinkle twinkle little star
- For Elise
From Wikipedia, Sokoban is a type of transport puzzle, in which the player pushes boxes or crates around in a warehouse, trying to get them to designated storage locations. 'Sokoban' was created in 1981 by Hiroyuki Imabayashi, and published in 1982 by Thinking Rabbit, a software house based in Takarazuka, Japan.
1. Only one rat can be pushed at a time
2. A rat cannot be pulled
3. The rabbit cannot walk through rats or walls.