Cubes Free is an accelerometer-controlled game in which you navigate Goggles McGillicutty through a 3D field of cubes. Similar to Cube Runner on the iPhone and Cube Field on the PC. Features worldwide Leaderboards, many different levels, multiple ship types, and full HD tablet support! Best of all, everything is 100% completely free! OpenFeint is completely optional.
1.3.1 Bug Fixes: Fixed the Force Close issues!
1.3.0 Bug Fixes & Improvements: Crashing due to the ads that we removed. Tablets now display at full screen and tablet accellerometer issues have been fixed. Invisible cubes will now be rendered correctly. All wireframe cubes now render much more sharply. Phones with large screens will now run the game at a higher resolution.
In addition, we've removed those annoying full screen ads to get you back to the game as quickly as possible!
*Location is for admob local ads. We do not track or store user location.
-4 game modes: Score Attack, Time Attack, Classic Redux, and a custom game mode where you can enable/disable various options.
-10 power-ups to help you during gameplay.
-Change the way you play with 10 insane modifiers that you can mix and match.
-10 cosmetic skins for your character unlocked by playing the game.
-Complete instructions and how-to-play menu in-game
-Absolutely no in-app purchases. Not even one!
-Original sound track.
-Options menu to customize controls, audio, and visuals.
You can make the graphics less seizure-inducing if you so desire, or you can change the size of the on-screen controls to reflect the size of your device.
WARNING: This game contains lots of bright, flashing colors and strobe-like effects and probably should not be played by anyone who is prone to seizures. You have been warned!
Take the role of an adventurer that tries their fate in the dark dungeons (and probably dies horribly). Fight monsters, grab loot, horde potions, and level up!
Quest for the Yithidian orb at the darkest depths of the dungeon and attempt to bring it back to the surface. Getting to it may be the easy part.
Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough - you'll never know quite what's around the corner.
* Permadeath - once you're dead, you're dead
* Randomized levels - never the same game twice
* Loot hoarding
* Chunky pixels!
Development log: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=24764.0
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cuddigan
* Holiday update! All new art and sound.
* New areas!
0.7c / 0.7b
* Fix for audio crash on some devices
* Fix for door crash
* Fix for ladder shading
RPG roguelike dungeon crawl
Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures.
Pocket Edition includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, infinite worlds, caves, new biomes, mobs, villages and lots more. Craft, create and explore anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
There’s never been a better time to enjoy Minecraft on the move.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition is a Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your Android devices.
Endless, mind blowing double, triple & quadruple run game where you have to survive as long as possible from the blocks that are coming your way from two, three & four different platforms simultaneously. You have played plenty of run games. Duplex takes the runner games to an entirely new level. You can play the game in neon or pixel theme.
Duplex is a multiple run game. Navigate your way through bubble obstacles while keeping an eye over multiple run tracks in this minimalist run game. Avoid bubbles from getting popped.
● 2 Blocks - Classic : Control 2 bubbles on 2 lanes simultaneously. Tap once and orientation of both the blocks changes.
● 2 Blocks - Rubik : A theme dedicated to Rubik's cube solvers.
● 2 Blocks - Mirror : One lane. Obstacles are released from the center of the lane as if there is a virtual mirror placed at halfway. Control the two blocks placed at two ends of the lane with single tap.
● 2 Blocks - 2 Controls : Classic mode with two separate controls for the two blocks. Tap in the top half screen to navigate upper block and bottom half to navigate bottom block.
● 2 Blocks - 2 Controls (Inverse) : This is like above mode but with inverse controls. Tap on TOP half to control LOWER block and vice verse.
● 3 Blocks - Classic : Navigate 3 blocks with one tap.
● 4 Blocks - Classic : Navigate 4 blocks with one tap.
● 4 Blocks - Mirror : 4 blocks in 4 quadrants. Navigate them with single tap.
1. Beautiful artwork.
2. Themes change after every few attempts.
3. Upbeat music.
4. Simple to play.
6. Engaging gameplay.
7. Neon Bubble theme.
8. Pixel theme.
Benefits of this game -
1. Duplex tests your hand eye coordination. The game makes you act based on your peripheral vision.
2. Duplex improves your concentration level. You really have to focus if you want to score higher.
Fun facts -
1. The game (first version) was developed within 34 hours non-stop during the hackathon organized at Zabuza Labs.
Read more about our hackathon - http://zabuzalabs.com/new-milestone-game-developed-launched-in-34-hours-during-hackathon/
2. Due to hand eye coordination required in the game, the game got picked up very quickly in the speed cubing communities. (Speed cubers are those who solve Rubik's cube really fast)
We keep working on cool stuff. Stay tuned.
Keywords - Pixel Run, Neon Run Bubble Pop