The Porsche Connect App is the digital interface to your Porsche. It is divided into three main areas: My Account, Navigation and My Car.
• Access your personal Porsche ID profile. Using your Porsche ID, data is synchronized between My Porsche, your navigation and infotainment system (Porsche Communication Management, or PCM for short), and the Porsche Connect App so that you don't have to synchronize them manually.
• Display of your pairing code. You will need it to connect your vehicle to the Porsche Connect App.
• Make a breakdown call or report a theft.
• Control smart home devices. Various NEST functions can be transferred to the PCM in your vehicle via the Porsche Connect App.
• Access millions of tracks with the Porsche Connect App. You can save the log-in credentials in the "My Account" menu item for music streaming services such as Napster, Radio.net, or Amazon Music and simply control music playback in the PCM.
• Synchronize your calendar with your Porsche and always keep track of your appointments.
• Search navigation destinations in your contacts, in the calendar, or online, and then save them as a favorite.
• Create destinations comfortably in advance of a journey and send them to the vehicle.
• Keep track of the current traffic situation by enabling real-time traffic information in map view.*
• Determine the location of your vehicle with First Mile Navigation and let it guide you to the driver's seat. Once you are in your sports car, your final destination seamlessly transfers from your mobile device to the PCM...
• Approach your destination with Last Mile Navigation: after parking your sports car, the navigation is automatically transferred from Porsche Communication Management to your smartphone.
*The use of real-time traffic information of the Porsche Connect App is free of charge. The real-time traffic information service as part of the navigation module of the PCM includes a trial period that may vary in length depending on the model and model year. The service can be renewed subject to charge at www.porsche.com/connect-store. The use of this service requires additional external data volume.
• Control certain vehicle functions remotely: open or close doors.*
• Call up vehicle or trip data, such as mileage or fuel range.*
• See your individual vehicle configuration on opening the app.
*Owners of the 718, 911, Panamera and Macan models will need the Porsche Car Connect App to use these functions.
The offer described here applies to the new Cayenne models (from model year 2019). Offers on other models may deviate from it. The availability of individual functions of the Porsche Connect App may vary depending on the country.
Continuous background use of GPS may significantly reduce battery life. The Porsche Connect App is designed to use GPS as efficiently as possible to maintain the best possible battery life.