The Porscheplatz in Zuffenhausen – there is no other place where the tradition and future are so closely united.
As the home of sports car production, it is here at the main factory where the Taycan is set to be built in the future alongside the 911 and 718 models.
Numerous highlights, such as the Porsche Museum and factory tours, offer our visitors to the Porscheplatz a unique experience.
To enhance this unique experience, the Porscheplatz app will offer you an intensive and personalized look behind the scenes.
It will show you in detail how our famous sports cars are built. Furthermore, it will provide you with all relevant information regarding events and exhibitions.
- Information: Find out everything you need to know to prepare your visit. This contains details such as the availability of guided tours for the Porsche museum as well as the factory and an overview of the current exhibition and events.
- Orientation: The interactive outdoor and indoor map help your experience all that Porsche Zuffenhausen has to offer.
- Predefined tours: Depending on your interest you may select an already configured tour to explore the Porscheplatz.
- Favorites: This function will allow you to access your already marked points of interest, which you can access at any time via the start page.
- Audioguide: On site at the Porscheplatz in Zuffenhausen you can use the full functionality of this app. In addition to comprehensive insights about Porsche at each point of interest, an interactive audioguide for the Porsche Museum is also available.