Database is over 100MB size and will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every article you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add articles to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
6. Random article of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
Touch the cooking utensils in the home and play various games with
Loopy and Pororo!
Let’s cook tasty cookies and kebabs with the help of Loopy’s guide.
Help Loopy cook enough hotcakes to share with friends!
Try to touch magic pot and play word card games.
♥ Features ♥
∙ Real-time 3D animation
∙ Touch, drag and turn! Develop your kids’ sensation and quickness.
∙ High quality opening & ending movies from original TV animation.
♥ Mini Games ♥
∙ Let’s bake cookies
∙ I like Kebab
∙ The Quicker The More Tasty Hotcakes
∙ Word Game With Magic Pot
keywords: pororo, loopy, chiro, tayo, james, cocomong, poli, education, toy, child, baby, cute, puzzle, game, play, kids
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-Tags: book reader, ebook reader, pdf reader, ebook speech, pdf annotate form, epub, mobi, pdf, rar, moon reader pro, ibook, stanza, kindle, nook color, aldiko HD, kobo, comics, comic reader, cbz reader
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
-About READ_PHONE_STATE permission: used to stop TTS when there is a call coming
To play on your pc or laptop go to: http://www.mary.com/tessa-s-cup-cakes.html
All these recipes are in Urdu Language only.
Please download only if you can understand Urdu Language.
380 New Recipes Added
User Interface is also changed
Categories Icon Added
Works in offline mode.
Next Recipe and Previous Recipe Navigation is added.
Facebook sharing feature is also added now.
Cooking Games lets your kids explore the fun of cooking and preparing different foods. Cooking games supports free play for all ages and is a great way to use your imagination.
- 3 total different cooking machines
- 18 adorable fruit monsters
- Fantastic original artwork!
- No rules or stress - play any way your kids want to!
- Kid-friendly interface!
- No third-party advertising
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
★20+ million users from over 200 countries
✔ Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
✔ Support eBooks from public libraries.
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
✔ User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks, notes (for EPUB files) and highlights (for EPUB files only at the moment) anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
✔ Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections; create a home widget of your currently reading books to make resume reading easier and faster. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
✔ In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
✔ Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs and many more
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files), notes (for EPUB files) and home widget features, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Aldiko Book Reader Premium works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 2.3 or above.
Easy and inspiring! Discover now tested and tasty recipes with beautiful photos of Bulgarian culinary bloggerss. Hundreds ideas for everyday meals, feast, sweets and bakery creations.
Join millions who love Wattpad - the world’s ever growing library of downloadable books and stories.
Ranked one of the top 5 ebook reader apps for the last 3 years!
• Free ebooks and stories to read from the best of sci fi, fantasy, horror, mystery, romance, fan fiction, teen, thrillers, classics, poetry and so much more!
• Read popular ebooks & books by classic authors; Moby Dick, Alice in Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes, The Art of War, by Sun Tzu, The Marvelous Land of Oz, Tales from Shakespeare, Romeo & Juliet, Pride & Prejudice and more
• Connect with your favorite writers, including Margaret Atwood, Paulo Coelho, and thousands of aspiring writers from across the globe
• Chat and comment about your top read ebooks while meeting other readers
• Get ebooks and story updates directly from authors and vote and comment on them with other readers
• Synchronize your Wattpad ebook library and read books on your phone, tablet and the web
• Wattpad also functions as a digital ebook writing app so that you can publish books you write for others to read
• Download fanfiction books & stories about Anime, such as Naruto, and the Supernatural, such as Werewolves, Vampires Diaries and Twilight
• Write stories and cast celebrities as your characters, such as Lucy Hale, Harry Styles, Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev
• Create and read free fanfiction ebooks & stories about your favorite stars, like One Direction, Emblem3, Mindless Behavior, Justin Bieber and worldwide pop music stars such as Kpop's SNSD and TVXQ
Wattpad has received high ratings and was featured in publications like The New York Times, MacWorld, The Guardian and Washington Post. Here’s what people are saying:
• "Wattpad opens the doors and enlarges the view in places where the doors are closed and the view is restricted." - Margaret Atwood
• "Connecting readers and writers — Publishers need to establish a direct relationship with their customers, and this is something Wattpad excels at." - O'Reilly Media
• "Wattpad is exciting because there is the opportunity to create content with depth." - Vincent Lam
⭑ "I love Wattpad!!" - User reviews
Typical Italian Regional Recipes for Appetizers, Stews, Main Dishes, First Courses, Second Courses and Desserts.
Italian Recipes are suitable for everyone, children and adults. You'll find Recipes with Vegetables, Meat, Fish, Eggplant, Asparagus, Zucchini, Pumpkin and much more.
Italian Recipes is an application with Summer and Winter Recipes. Quick and easy Recipes.
Salt brioches with cheese
Savoury cake with spinach and ricotta
Stuffed cherry tomatoes
Parmesan and pecorino cookies
Sweet and sour small onions
Fettuccine with pumpkin and bacon
Ricotta gnocchi with tomato
Fusilli with chicory cream
Penne with cream and cooked ham
Seafood rice Rice salad
Farfalle with saffron
Broccoli and lentil soup
Coconut milk chicken
Stuffed courgettes with saffron
Fried mashed chicken
Roast sea bass
Milk roast meat
Slices of meat with tomato
Chicken breast with mustard and sweet herbs
Polenta with cheese
Quiche with vegetables and bacon
Stuffed toasted sandwich
Chicken with vegetables
Lemon and strawberry cheesecake
Almond and raisin cookies
Lemon ice cream
.... and much more !!!!
Download it now!
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
• Read print replica textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books maintain the rich formatting and layout of their related print editions and provide features to help students study smarter including ability to highlight passages, add margin notes, and search for keywords. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
Unlike other "free" apps that charge you $10 per book, we give you 23,469 classic books with no hidden costs and no download limits.
Browse our handpicked collections, quickly download an unlimited number of classics, and read anywhere with our well-designed ereader. Catch up on all the classics you've been meaning to read - any time and anywhere - with Free Books.
More than 7,000,000 people have used our apps over 100,000,000 times - don't miss out!
- Books. Free Books! From Shakespeare to Mark Twain, Jane Austen to Arthur Conan Doyle - all the classics you love in one easy to use app.
- Handpicked Collections. Easily find authors like F. Scott Fitzgerald to Oscar Wilde in our many author collections. Browse through our Romance, History, Epics, Ghost Stories or Young Readers collections - among dozens more - to find a treasure of classic books. Our collections make finding great books a cinch!
- Audiobooks Bonus. Want to listen on the go? As a one time in-app purchase you can get access to 4,727 audiobooks with unlimited downloads. Listen to all your favorite classic ebooks with our easy to use audiobook player, which includes a convenient background listening feature. All books read by the great volunteers at Librivox.
- Original Covers. We've created hundreds of original book covers to make perusing the Free Books collection even more enjoyable.
- Our collection includes the best-loved books of all time. Some of our finest novels include Great Expectations, Pride and Prejudice, Les Misérables, Frankenstein, Alice in Wonderland, Dracula, Ulysses, Treasure Island and The Picture of Dorian Gray. On the shorter side are Arthur Conan Doyle's complete Sherlock Holmes series, Grimm's Fairy Tales and Heart of Darkness. If you're looking for drama, there's Shakespeare's Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet, or Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest. Ancient and religious texts include the Bible and the Art of War, The Kama Sutra and Beowulf. Or for history buffs, the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin or the Life of Frederick Douglass.
Join the 7 Million users who have used Free Books!
With our book downloader app, you can put together a collection of ebooks into your own ebook library on your Android. There are plenty of books to reference, not only for adults, but children, kids and teens as well. Just download free books from online and put them on your Android device, to read at your leisure.
We have tens of thousands of free books from many genres. We have romance novels. Love stories like:
* Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
* Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
* The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
We have stories for children - kid's books such as Little Women, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Peter Pan and Treasure Island. We have downloadable tales of horror from H. P. Lovecraft, and the original vampire tale, Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Read how detective Sherlock Holmes solves another case, or read a mystery by Agatha Christie. Study from religious books like the Bible. Learn about psychology from Sigmund Freud and Alfred Binet.
Enjoy reading a book from Charles Dickens such as Great Expectations and Oliver Twist. Enjoy science fiction stories like the Time Machine by H. G. Wells, as well as sci-fi e-books from the 1950s by Philip K. Dick, Frederik Pohl and Kurt Vonnegut. And more. All for free.
This e-reader is a modified version of FBReader. It is modified so that it downloads electronic books in Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian and so forth a little more easily. This program is GPL licensed, and computer programmers can access our source code on our web site. It primarily handles books in the epub format.
EBook reader is one of the best reading tools. It can help you to easily manage, and open all the ebooks on your phone. We also integrate multiple free ebook download sites, allowing you to easily get the desired eBooks.
Supports ebook formats: epub (non-DRM), fb2, doc, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr, pdb, prc, mobi (non-DRM), pml.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ -- to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ -- to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
We believe that this eBook reader is what you're looking for.
Need to learn more features, please download the trial.
This app is based on Cool Reader code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Cool Reader: http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
♪♪♪Psychology Books – More than 100greatest books in the realms of social psychology, neuromarketing and just plain understanding your brilliant brain await you!♪♪♪
♪♪♪Psychology Books –A huge treasure for anyone who wants to deepen their knowledge of psychology♪♪♪
***** GOOGLE USER REVIEW*****
★★★★★ - “Great App! Love this app for some reason. I love the books!”– USA
★★★★★ - “App is good and free books is great to have.” – USA
★★★★★ - “Looking forward! Im looking forward to this apps.” – UK
☆☆☆And Many, Many More Rave Reviews
Have you ever wanted to be more persuasive, convincing, or if nothing else, understand how others try to influence you? …Of course! Who hasn’t? In all honestly, the more you know about social psychology and social influence, the better.Not only will you be more prepared when trying to convince others, but you’ll also be aware of when others are trying to unethically convince you! (Not all persuasion is created equal)
***** FEATURE *****
• Friendly and easy to use interface.
• The titles of books are classified by Author, Top Rated, Recents and Featured.
• Support the Chapter list that helps you to choose your favorite Chapter easily.
• Day/Night mode: Day (black on white), Night (white on black).
• Set the Font and Layout systems based on your own favourite with full of features: Font Family, Font size, Font Weight, Line Spacing and Text Alignment
• Auto bookmarks the last read position.
• Tap and Tap: easy to go to the next pages.
• Intergrate the features such as: Feedback, Share and Comment directly on book.
• Set the Page Turn Speed easily based on your want.
Download Psychology Books Application FREE Right now! You will find the nature and development, the behaviour’s process of children …Especially, this application is really useful for parents and teachers.
Download the Kobo app and browse from over 3.5 million free and affordable eBooks, magazines, comics and children's books.
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We’ll sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Experience the rich, colourful environment of the world's best magazines.* Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read. You can seamlessly navigate through the article all with a simple tap.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Make your reading a social experience with Reading Life™. You can track how long it takes to read a book, earn fun and surprising awards, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews to friends.
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
* Magazines available in US and Canada countries only
More from developer
When should the flag be flown at home? Where should the flag be placed on stage in relation to a speaker? Should the flag be draped over a podium? How was the US Flag of WWII different from today's flag? What are the words to the second verse of the Star Spangled Banner? What are the only two states to be admitted to the union (thus adding stars to the flag) on the exact same day? What RGB color values should be used when drawing the flag on a computer screen? How should the flag be folded for display?
KnowledgeBook: US Flag answers all these questions and many more.