Use Advanced Task Manager to end applications, speed up phone, and save battery!
1) Tablet support with specific layouts for large screens
2) Charts and visuals to view system information
3) Terminate Apps via App Detail Page
4) Shows Battery, Memory, & device Info
5) Shortcuts to useful tools
6) SD Card Management (Move apps between phone and sd card. Requires you to be on Android 2.2 at least).
7) Bulk Uninstall
8) Press-to-End Shortcut (instead of widget).
The press-to-end shortcut (accessible by long pressing home screen and choosing shortcut) replaces the widget.
For Cliq users, your android version is not at least 1.6. It should not have been shown to you as an upgradeable version. This is a glitch via the Android Market since I require at least Android 1.6. This is why you guys are unable to download or install the application.
The new interface requires Android 2.2.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
** Check the other releases for Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge **
This app is a simple shortcut to the Task Manager app found on the Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4.
It allows you to access the Task Manager more easily through the app drawer or the homescreen without having to long-press the home button.
The shortcut created is called "Task Manager".
NOTE: The shortcut will work ONLY on the Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4.
You can also find a shortcut app for the Weather app. (search for Galaxy S3 Weather Shortcut)
For more info or support feel free to contact us at support (at) droidahead (dot) com
Simple-Task-Killer enforces the applications to terminate their tasks simply and in safety. Then it increases available memory, improves activity of the device, eventually minimizes battery consumption. Free Simple Task Killing tool, is this !
It has been designed for even beginners of an intelligent-phone to handle intuitively !
- Momentarily termination of tasks
- Transition to a detail page of application
- Transition to an uninstall pane of application
- Displays a ratio of CPU occupation
- Displays available memory
- Displays a quantity of remainder of the battery
- The ignore-list which is used for registering applications to be excluded or masked
- Registers recommended applications into the ignore-list
- Terminates both applications and STK itself
1. Non-resident software-Andriod2.3 or more
Popular task-killing softwares are continuing to be activated, and consuming memories. However, STK goes on the other way !
STK quits itself very fast just after terminating its action by a RETURN or HOME button.
Task-killing function itself continues to be a permanent resident ? A nuisance, isn't it ?
Such a contradictory feature shouldn't be implemented. Just for this reason STK has been designed like that.
Especially, the following function would never be implemented now and in the future.
One-tap-killing by using widget
Automatic-killing by supervising the activity of an application in background
Though the paid STK has similar one-tap-killing function to an widget, but big difference is non-resident behavior that has been fulfilled by using a quite unique short-cut.
The users of ICS or later (Android 4.0 or more), can use this function, just try it !
2. Fastest operation
The operation getting a task list is very much faster than that of pre-installed other task-killing applications or task managers !
3. Particular looks
A ratio of CPU occupation, available memory, a quantity of remainder of the battery, are shown on a display. That isn't cool enough !?
4. Manages active applications
By selecting a task from the task list pane, the management pane will appear, then you can uninstall an application or delete cache memory.
Therefore you would never be bothered to open the application management pane.
Q. Want to kill application by one-toutch. Doesn't STK implement an widget ?
A. An widget is always a resident, so STK does not implement it. Paid STK is equipped with a one-toutch killing function. (Android4.0 or more)
Q. Even after terminating a application, however it immediately appears again. Why ?
A. This is caused by the specification of Android OS. The pre-installed application which belongs to the configuration type, that needs to be continuing activated such as Facebook, is structured to reboot automatically .
Any function can terminate operation of an application temporarily, but no function would be able to re-terminate such application that reboots itself even after terminated once.
Q. Want STK that will not re-boot an application.
A. STK's basic concept is not to implement a resident function, therefore STK has no plan to implement a supervisory function that requires an application to suppress self-reboot.
Q. How to use the ignore-list ?
A. Those applications registered in the ignore-list will disappear from the application list, which appears after STK is activated.
This means that STK ignores whether they are operating or not. In other words they have already been put outside of STK's management.
Such applications that need to be always activated as "An alarm clock" and "E-mail", should not to be registered in the ignore-list to avoid a risk of terminating their operation.
When add an application in the ignore-list, first tap its name in the application pane, then next pane will pop up, finally tap "Add to ignore list".
NOTE: There is an Android issue where Watchdog might crash upon launching after an upgrade. It seems to be related to the upgrade of the app while the old version happens to be executing in the background. It doesn't affect your phone's operation at all. If this happens, re-launch and goto the menu and hit restart for proper monitoring.
Package verification problems: If you installed the Lite version via the Amazon app store, you'll have to upgrade it there(should be available shortly), or uninstall and reinstall the market version. This will solve your problem.
You don't need a task killer. But you do need a way to make sure a background app doesn't lose control and eat up all your CPU. Watchdog monitors your apps and alerts when one loses control, allowing you to kill just that single app. Killing apps blindly can cause them to stop working as designed, and most app developers won't even take a bug report from you if you are using a task killer!
From Android 2.2 on, the kill command works only on background apps, and they will likely restart immediately. Watchdog removes the app immediately from the list, since there isn't feedback about whether it was successful. Having lots of apps running doesn't hurt your phone at all unless they are doing something. In fact, killing an app and having it immediately restart simply consumes your phones resources. If you just leave the apps running, they will start immediately when you want to go back to it.
The paid version has all the features of the lite, removing the ads, while adding a “blacklist” feature. This allows you to pick a single app that is constantly misbehaving and assign a CPU % threshold to it. When that app exceeds the threshold, it will be automatically killed.
So stop blindly killing all your apps; be smart by managing them instead. Good for all versions of Android.
❐ About Zapper Task Killer & Manager
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is an easy way to kill the processes that are slowing down your phone - by zapping them!
✰ “Simple to use and simply amazing! Kills unnecessary apps and doesn't lag like other task killers.”
✰ “Killer! Just like their security app. Top notch!”
✰ “Great program! Does what it says and does it easily!”
Ever suspect that your phone is running slowly because of an app you downloaded? Lookout Zapper Task Killer helps you find the real culprit behind battery drain and slower phone performance by showing you a list of every active app on your phone.
Apps are sorted by CPU usage, with those that are using the most processing power at the top. If you see something that seems like it is making your phone run slower or making your battery life suffer, select the app and zap to kill it. Once you zap the app, it immediately closes down, stopping it from taking up any more of your phone’s precious resources.
Want to kill all processes and start from scratch? Hit select all and kill all active apps with one click.
Zapper Task Killer & Manager also provides real-time charts to help you visualize how much memory and processing power your phone is using overall.
Note: Zapper Task Killer & Manager can only kill background processes. If the app is running an important task, like Pandora streaming music or Gmail sending a message, it can not be killed. These can only be stopped through the Running Apps menu of the Android System Settings.
❐ About Lookout Labs
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is a project of the Labs division of Lookout Mobile Security. The goal of Lookout Labs is to explore new ideas and push the boundaries of mobile apps. Labs projects are experimental by nature, and may only be available for a limited time.
❐ About Lookout Inc.
Lookout builds security technology that protects people, businesses, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
Visit our website https://www.lookout.com/ to learn more about us.
❐ About Lookout Security & Antivirus
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is not a replacement for Lookout Security & Antivirus.
Downloading Lookout Security & Antivirus (http://ap.lookout.com/SH3q) is the best way to keep your phone & tablet safe from malware and spyware, back up your data, and locate, scream, lock, or wipe a lost or stolen mobile device.
Lookout Security & Antivirus is available in German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian and Polish.
© 2012 Lookout, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending.
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
Whether your system is running more and more slower
Whether your battery is running out more and more faster
So, try Task Manager+, this is the newest and best task management tool, which make your phone more cleaner and using more smoother.
# 1 Tap to kill a task / process / service
# Support batch Kill
# Show current memory status
# Display the recent task, including name and running status.
# Display the currently running process, including name and memory size
# Display currently running services, including name and service name
# Various sorting capabilities such as application name and memory size
# View application detail
# Switch to the application
# Uninstall the application
# Identify the critical applications, avoid misuse
Similar applications on the market including: Advanced Task Killer, Advanced Task Manager, ES Task Manager
# Better user experience:
1 Place kill button for each application, operation is more convenient
2 show task/process/service, state more clearly
3 Distinguish between ordinary application / critical applications in different colors
4 Support gesture sliding, more convenient in touch screen
# Better technical:
1 through pre-loading mechanism, showing faster
2 identification of critical applications, avoid misuse
# The user-friendly:
1 blue color scheme, visual comfort
2 simple layout of the program, more convenient operation
1 What is the use of Task Manager?
A: Do you know why your phone will run more slowly? and you know why your phone battery consumption faster?
As more running process, more memory used, when system have not enough memory, performance will be getting worse.
As more running process, more CPU used, when more power consumed, the battery will run out
2 What is the task / process / service?
A: In a android phone:
process is the basis for the application to run, tasks / services are a special form of process;
task is application opened by the user, which include user interface;
service is running process in the background and there is no user interface
3. Why are there some applications running that i did not open ?
A: Some applications will start when the phone turn on or invoked by other events for android system event trigger mechanism
4. Why do some applications restart when i kill it?
A: Some applications will restart by system event, which task manager cant prevent it. So you could enable auto optimization feature, which monitor app running status smartly, and kill it at first time
5. Why can not i kill the task / service (in android2.2 later)?
A: Android2.2 later, the mechanism of task management changed:
Task only keep that the application's state that user open, so even if you kill the process for task, the task still remains;
Task / service can not be killed, but android system can kill it.
If you need to kill tasks / services, we also provide assistance to operate it(click on a task / service, then you will enter the application details screen, click the "force stop" to kill it)
Task Manager+ is the newest and best task management tool on the market currently, just try it
Any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
1. CPU usage and free memory monitor.
2. Kill all tasks with one tap.
3. Uninstall running app.
4. Check app details.
5. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
Do you want to speed up your phone with just one click?
Task Killer can help you!
Task Killer can help you to kill (close or stop) the running apps of your phone, free up the memory and increase the speed of your phone!
* Kill selected apps: You can select the running apps and kill them with just one click.
* Auto Kill: Kill the apps automatically to prevent the apps to restart after being killed. Keep your phone in good condition all the time.
* Ignore List: Add or remove app from ignore list so that you can filter important apps.
* Memory status: Show the usage of your total memory, and show the usage of every running apps so that you know which app consumes the most memory.
Full version ($2.99) adds app manager (installer/uninstaller with multi-version APK archival), and long-term application resource monitor to solve app-related battery life problems.
See website for more info screenshots.
-- Frequently Asked Questions --
Why does CPU #2 appear "grayed out" on my dual-core device?
- A grayed out second CPU indicator indicates the second core is asleep to save battery. This is generally a good thing, it will turn back on when needed.
Why does it require the ______ permission?
- SystemPanel does require a fair number of permissions in order to be able to perform all of its duties. This product DOES NOT send ANY information from your device over the Internet to ANYONE. It requires the "Internet access" and "telephony/read phone state" permissions only to monitor and display the device's network connectivity state. A full description of why each permission is required can be found in the SystemPanel FAQ on our web site.
Does SystemPanel Lite consume battery?
- SystemPanel Lite does not run in the background in any capacity. The full version includes an optional "monitoring service" which uses about one minute of CPU time per day to record the CPU usage of other applications (though it is disabled by default). This feature is not found in the Lite version though.
Does SystemPanel automatically kill tasks in the background?
- No, SystemPanel is not an automatic task killer. It has been well-established (by the Android documentation and direct communication with the Android engineers) that randomly or periodically terminating arbitrary tasks in the interest of saving memory will NOT yield a benefit in performance or battery life. The only benefit you will see from an automatic task killer is if it happens to terminate misbehaving apps. The full version of SystemPanel provides a better solution to this problem by showing you which apps are consuming CPU in the background (over time) with the "System Monitor" feature. It is then recommended that such applications be reconfigured or uninstalled (or perhaps corrected by filing a bug with the offending application's author).
A much more extensive FAQ is available on our web site.
Please visit our web site at http://android.nextapp.com for more information, including a complete screenshot tour of the product.
And you can use this application as simply task manager too.
It starts when you push the home button.
Come back to default home application when pushing home button once again.
If 'Display Widgets' option is valid, you can put widget on main screen.
icons were created by minus110707.
Sorry, I'm not too good at English,
A change history
+Remove unnecessary permission.
+Add Ad free option
+ICS theme(over 4.0)
+fix some bugs
+Add 'Hide Application Title' function
+Add 'Favorite App' function.
+Bug fix(Crush when back from PreferenceScreen of widgets)
+Add new choice of Transparency
+Add function "Close All Apps"
+Change application icon
+Add new option for widget.
+Bug fix (force close at landscape mode)
+Bug fix (force close when home button is double tapped)
+Bug fix (force close when device reboot)
+You can put widget on main screen.
+fix bug go to initial screen of application when task switching.
+fix bug go to initial screen of application when task switching on OS2.1
+fix bug go to initial screen of application when task switching.
+Reduce application size.
+fix bug when add shortcut to home with Moto atrix
default home app.
+Some errors came to be handled normally.
+fix bug when add application shortcut to home
with Moto atrix default home app.
+Add Function to not display application on task list
+Display ad on Preference screen.
+Add option "Double Click Launch Mode"
+Add option "Reverse draw order"
+Support to kill task on Froyo
+A little improve performance
+Launch with the long tap of the search key
With this application you can touch free up memory (swapping out all unnecessary processes) and clear the cache, which in turn will affect the economy of the battery and speed up your system. You can set up automatic cleanup of the time, the application will automatically clean the system memory, marked by closing the application. You can also use the automatic cleaning of the attenuation screen. In the application also has built-in automatic cache cleanup schedule, even better impact on the operation of the device. You are free to choose which application you want to automatically shut down, and which to leave. Important applications you can add to the list of exceptions.
- Add important applications in the exclusion list
- To display the menu, press and hold on the application
- Annex feature automatic closing applications in the damping screen (we recommend using automatic cleanup time intervals of 30-60 minutes);
- In the application has built-in automatic cleaning cache (recommended cleaning time set from 0:00 to 7:00 pm).
★Sync your tasks with Google Tasks
★Add location and time based reminders
★Sync multiple Google accounts
★Organize your task lists
★Add notes, due date, priority, address to your tasks
★Sort your tasks by custom order, due date, priority
★Filter your tasks depending on the due date or status
★Add simple or repeating reminders/notifications for your tasks
★Add widgets to your home screen with your Google tasks
★Locate your tasks on the map
★Indent - unindent your tasks
★Easy list adding/editing/deleting
★Backup/Restore your tasks to Dropbox or to SD
With Task Finder you can create tasks and assign them to a list of your choice. You can set the priority plus a lot of other details. By setting the place of your task you can locate it on the map and create location based reminders. Touch the checkbox to complete the task, or the priority icon to change the priority. Long-click on a task when viewing the tasks of a certain list to enable the custom order features. Multiple widgets (resizable for HC and above) with a lot of options are available for your Home screen to give you a quick picture of your tasks.
Please keep in mind that some fields can't be synchronized because they are not supported by google tasks. All tasks of users who update from a previous non-sync version will be available in the Local Mode.
For any bug, feature requests or translation proposals please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like our app, support us by giving us 5 stars!
Internet Access: allows sync with Dropbox and use of Google Maps.
Modify/delete SD card contents: for backup to sdcard.
Accounts: used to sync with google tasks
Location: used to show location in Google Maps. In the near future it will be used to set proximity alert for the active tasks.
Phone State: if a notification is triggered during a call it cannot be cleared without reviewing it.
Prevent sleeping: to create notifications.
Tags: google tasks, google task list, loaction based, geofence, synchronization, task list, tasks, task map, map, Dropbox, cloud, sync, tasks list, to do, to-do, todo, 2do, todos, to do list, to-do list, todos list, 2do list, organizer, agenda, get things done, GTD, map, widget, gtasks, gtask sync, g tasks, gmail tasks, to-do's, shopping list, grocery list
Starting quickly, and support high-definition display, beautiful user interface, simplicity of operator, don’t need anytime you will be able to use it. And you can set weather always show or not.
Starting quickly, and support high-definition display, beautiful user interface, simplicity of operator, don’t need anytime you will be able to use it. 2 kinds ways to scan the barcode, you will feel more free for this.
Starting quickly, and support high-definition display, beautiful user interface, simplicity of operator, don’t need anytime you will be able to use it. And you can keep many sound files by use this software.
Starting quickly, and support high-definition display, beautiful user interface, simplicity of operator, don’t need anytime you will be able to use it.
Simple flashlight application, make the night light for you!
The Flashlight you will never forget to bring when in need!
flashlight,torch,LED,light,flash,brightness,brightest,night torch,light flashlight,LED light, flash,brightest night,torch flashlight,LED flashlight,flash flashlight,brightness flashlight,brightest flashlight
Start fast, support for high-definition display, nice user interface: the compass is located in center of the screen, just below the screen displays the current latitude and longitude; Support SD card is installed, the direction of the compass needle from mobile way affect.
Starting quickly, and support high-definition display, beautiful user interface, simplicity of operator, don’t need anytime you will be able to use it. And you can set many wake?up?times.