As soon as you start playing Pocket Lab you get addicted in a positive way. Connect bacteria gems of the same color and simply splash them. The longer combination of joint bacteria you make, the more points you get. Compare your score with other players in all over the world. Score points, complete levels, play endless mode for more action.
- Convenient playing sessions: play short sessions or long if you have more time.
- 42 different levels
- Easy, medium, hard endless modes
- Global highscore table
- Easy touch controls
HOW TO PLAY:
Use your finger to connect bacteria, gems. Tap on the bacteria and without releasing your finger slide connection to the other of the same color. Then these two bacteria will be connected. Try to connect as many bacteria as possible. Longer combination lets you score more points.
If you want bacteria to change moving directed, tap on the background near it and it will be pushed that direction with momentum.
There are 2 different modes. Level mode and endless mode.
- The aim of level mode is to score points needed to get maximum three stars in particular level. There are 42 different levels. Levels can be unlocked only if you collect enough stars in the previous ones.
-The aim of endless mode is to splash bacteria gems and score points while indicator bar at the top is not empty. To fill up the bar try to connect and splash as many bacteria as you can quickly. The longer you play, the faster fill in indicator bar reduces.
There are several specialties in the game:
1. Color changer. When gem goes through it, the color of that particular gem is changed.
2. Electro freezer. When bacteria goes through it, it is frozen and cannot be connected. To unfreeze it push bacteria back towards the freezer.
3. Medicine. Medicine can be connected with gem of any color. It also splash other bacteria within the radius of explosion wave.
4. Bubbles. Bacterium in the bubble cannot be connected. To free bacteria from the bubble just simply tap on it.
Enjoy the game!
This wonderful game designed by Bruno Cathala and Ludovic Maublanc and illustrated by Jean-Marie Minguez is now available on a touch version.
Whether you choose to be the Investigator trying to corner the mysterious Jack, or to play as Jack himself trying to evade the police dragnet, you will always have a strong AI opponent which, at its highest level, will give you a serious run for your money.
Then there's Blitz mode, which allows you to see how well your scores stack up against the rest of the world!
Mr Jack Pocket is compatible with most Android devices using Android 2.3 or higher.
Now enjoy 10 exclusive levels only for T-Mobile's "HTC One S"!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He is a little different from the other alligators — he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. The other alligators have damaged his plumbing and disrupted the water flow. Help Swampy by guiding water to his shower! In Swampy’s Story, play nine themed chapters over 180 levels. Collect Swampy’s ducks and shower items to unlock new puzzles and bonus levels. FREE levels are added to Swampy’s Story regularly!
Where’s My Water? is a challenging physics-based puzzler complete with vibrant graphics, intuitive controls, and a sensational soundtrack. To be successful, you need to be clever and keep an eye out for algae, toxic ooze, triggers, and traps.
• AMAZING LIFELIKE FLUID PHYSICS
Go with the flow! Swipe, slosh, and splash to guide fresh water, dirty water, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios.
• COLLECTIBLES, CHALLENGES, AND BONUS LEVELS
Collect Swampy’s shower items and complete Cranky’s Challenge to unlock bonus levels. “Tri-Duck” each chapter and tap around for secret levels and even more surprises! Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets.
At present, the player can only play in white pieces. to play, simply drag and drop the white pieces in your turn.
Mahjong Pocket Genius is a version of Mahjong Solitaire, a layered, tile based board game where the objective is to remove all tiles from the board by matching pairs.
We have added a host of exciting features including "3-tile match" and "halves" games, blocking wall tiles and pseudo random layouts.
Pocket Genius has 100+ varied layouts and has been designed to provide an appealing but challenging experience for the user. The user interface is clean and easy to use and, with a choice of tile-sets and the inclusion of high resolution backgrounds, the game is visually stunning.
This Free version includes a selection of the many layouts available in the Full version. For unrestricted access to all layouts and features, please consider upgrading.
Game Mode options are:
Standard – normal game, high scores are maintained by board layout.
Race – race against time to get on the high score board.
Chase – tiles reappear on the board as the game progresses.
Memory – match hidden tiles, seriously difficult..!
It is an excellent game for all age groups, providing stimulation and a mental challenge.
Visit www.ta-dah-apps.com for details of all Ta-Dah Apps titles.
- Optimised for smaller tablets and Smartphones
- 100+ multi-layer layouts with feature backgrounds and sounds
- Mahjong Solitaire standard rules
- Additional "3-tile match" and "Halves" games
- Standard, Race, Chase and Memory Modes
- Clean user interface with shortcut menu
- Multiple tilesets, Christmas themed layouts, wall components within board layouts
- Flip and Invert board, Shuffle and Hint, Auto Solve
- High Scores maintained by board layout. Training Mode and Tutorial
- Social networking with Facebook integration
Keywords: ShisenSho, Mahjong, Pro, Pocket, Professional, Genius, Mahjongg, Shisen, Shisen-Sho, Four Rivers, Christmas, Xmas, Olympic, Games, Olympics, Tiles, Patience, Solitaire, Facebook, HD, High Definition.
Three levels of difficulty, easy to understand interface - what could be better for fans of Sudoku? In-game generator allows you to get an unlimited number of puzzles. If you exit the application, then you have all made progress is saved!
- 3 difficulty levels: easy, medium, hard
- Up to 6 marks in every cell
- Automatically save all game progress
- Up to 10 saved games
- An unlimited number of puzzles
More from developer
The advantage of the other, $1.49 "Pro" version over the regular one is no in-game ads.
READ_PHONE_STATE - required by a 3rd party library.
INTERNET - required by a 3rd party library.
Keywords: blackjack, casino, betting, cards, gambling, game
Consider upgrading to the Pro version for $1.29, which allows you to play the game without ads. The saved screen real-estate allows for a bigger game display.
Billing - used to purchase DLC packs (coming soon!) for alternate game modes (such as Holiday-themed phrases)
Vibrate - used to provide force feedback during gameplay.
Paying for this "Pro" version will remove the ads and give you 12 bonus madlibs!
INTERNET - emailing MadLibs, required by MobClix SDK.
READ_PHONE_STATE - required by MobClix SDK.
Random games are ALWAYS solvable, as levels are generated by starting with a board with all lights off and pressing a random sequence of buttons.
Hate ads? Upgrade to "Yatta! Pro" for $0.99, and enjoy the game without them.
Upgrade to the ad-free version for just $0.99!
Like a night out drinking? Help do it more safely with BACalc, a tool for keeping track of your alcohol consumption and its affect on your BAC, or Blood Alcohol Content, the metric that decides whether or not you're over the legal limit!
VIBRATE - needed to use the device's vibrator.