- E-mail address can own any number at the same time.
- E-mail address are unlimited in time.
- Can send and receive e-mail.
- Support for push notifications.
- Support for attachment file and HTML mail.
- Very short e-mail address.
- Support search mail & filtering.
- Support SSL(secure) connection.
- Can be synchronized with the another smartphone or PC.
- Support reception rejecting of mail.
...and many more!
PC Version: http://m.kuku.lu/
1. Download Andhra Bank “Safe-T”application on the registered mobile phone.
2. Login to Andhra Bank Internet Banking, select “Safe-T” Tab, click on register option, select mobile phone device type, Set PIN on Internet Banking and receive activation URL on your registered mobile Number.
3. Click on the activation URL received in the SMS to activate or paste the activation URL received in the SMS on the Safe-T mobile application.
4. Use six digits PIN set in STEP-2 to generate OTP on Safe-T mobile application on your device. Enter the same generated OTP to activate Safe-T Mobile Application in Internet Banking.
1. The app generates OTP/OAC on entry of the wrong PIN, but the same will not be accepted by the system for authorisation of Internet Banking transaction. Only the OTP/OAC generated using the PIN which has been set in the step 2 of registration process will be valid.
2. GPRS connectivity is required for the activation process
1.Download BOI-Safe application on the registered mobile phone.
2.Login to secure web access portal and register yourself for BOI-safe
3.Enter the SEED or URL link received on your corporate email-id in the BOI-safe mobile application and submit, this will activate the application on your handset.
4.Use Six digit PIN set in step 2 to generate OTP on your device and Log in to secure web access portal and verify the OTP.
* Easy access to secure web access portal for frequent travellers since OTP can be generated without registered mobile number being on the network.
* Generate OTP instantly on your device eliminating the dependency on SMS.
1. This facility is available only for Bank of India Employees/Third party vendors/Subsidiaries.
2. The app generates OTP on entry of the wrong PIN. But the same will not be accepted by the secure access portal. Only the OTP generated using the PIN which has been set in the step two of registration process will be valid.
3. Please complete the activation of this application before you travel to a location where your registered mobile number will not be active.
4. GPRS connectivity is required for the activation process.