FM Universo 95.7

Contains Ads
Translate the description into English (United States) using Google Translate?Translate the description back to Spanish (Latin America)

Pocas radios FM pueden darse el lujo de emitir sólo música, pero FM Universo lo ha logrado: 95.7% de música por hora, y el restante 4,3%, entre auspiciantes y artística de la radio. Sin locutores en estudio, pero con un gran equipo de trabajo dedicado a la selección y la programación de la mejor música, FM Universo se ha posicionado como la radio líder en su género.

Transmisión de la mejor selección musical desde San Francisco (Córdoba), Argentina para el mundo.

¡Descargá nuestra app y disfrutá de la mejor música en tu smartphone!
24 horas de hits. Escuchá nuestros segmentos musicales exclusivos:

RETRO HIT · Los hits de ayer: una selección exclusiva con lo mejor de los 80, 90 y 00s.

RECOMENDADO · Si te decimos que es recomendado, apretá el botón de play, porque estos temas mañana son hits.
3x1 · Tres canciones, un artista. Porque a veces, un solo tema no alcanza.

UNIVERSO POP · Todas las canciones que escuchaste alguna vez y no podés sacar de tu cabeza. Lo mejor del pop nacional e internacional.

LA PREVIA · Vos juntás a tus amigos, nosotros nos encargamos de la música. El mejor cachengue y la mejor electrónica para enfiestar tu previa.

UNIVERSO NACIONAL · Desde Sui Generis hasta Babasónicos: las mejores canciones made in Argentina.

UN DÍA COMO HOY · Todo lo que pasó en el mundo de la música, un día como hoy.

AHORA SUENA · Música recién sacada del estudio. Juntamos todos los temas que la están rompiendo y le damos play para que los disfrutes.

MEGA UNIVERSO MIX · DJs haciendo lo suyo con mixes exclusivos ¡de media hora!
Few FM radios can afford to broadcast only music, but FM Universo has succeeded: 95.7% of music per hour, and the remaining 4.3%, between sponsors and radio artist. With no studio announcers, but a great team dedicated to the selection and programming of the best music, FM Universo has positioned itself as the leading radio of its kind.

Transmission of the best musical selection from San Francisco (Córdoba), Argentina to the world.

Download our app and enjoy the best music on your smartphone!
24 hours of hits. Listen to our exclusive music segments:

RETRO HIT · The hits of yesterday: an exclusive selection with the best of the 80s, 90s and 00s.

RECOMMENDED · If we tell you that it is recommended, press the play button, because these songs are hits tomorrow.
3x1 · Three songs, one artist. Because sometimes, a single topic is not enough.

POP UNIVERSE · All the songs you've ever heard and can't get out of your head. The best of national and international pop.

LA PREVIA · You get together with your friends, we take care of the music. The best cachengue and the best electronics to party your preview.

NATIONAL UNIVERSE · From Sui Generis to Babasónicos: the best songs made in Argentina.

A DAY LIKE TODAY · Everything that happened in the world of music, a day like today.

NOW PLAYS · Music just taken from the studio. We put together all the themes that are breaking it and we give it play for you to enjoy.

MEGA UNIVERSO MIX · DJs doing their thing with exclusive mixes of half an hour!
Read more
Collapse
Loading…

Additional Information

Updated
September 3, 2020
Size
6.4M
Installs
100+
Current Version
4.0.0
Requires Android
4.1 and up
Content Rating
Everyone
Permissions
Offered By
POS Cloud
©2022 GoogleSite Terms of ServicePrivacyDevelopersAbout Google Play|Location: United StatesLanguage: English (United States)
By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.