By using this BMI Calculator (Body Mass Index Calculator) you can find your waist-to-height ratio and body fat percentage. Know your ideal weight based on your height.
• Kilograms & Pounds for weight input
• Metric and English systems are supported
• 5 different measurement ranges supported
These values are provided just for your initial reference. Consult your physician for any actions.
Your feedback is important to us. Please feel free to send us your valuable feedback
Provide your height ( metric or imperial ).
Provide your weight ( metric or imperial ).
The app will calculate your BMI Index and display the corresponding category.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please email email@example.com.
If you like this app, rate it in Play Store.
1. Touch to choose your gender
2. Drag HEIGHT or WEIGHT meter to find out your BMI.
Share with your friends and compare your characters.
Supports both cm/kg and lb/ft unit systems.
This application is developed by California Healthcom Group, a Los Angeles based technology and services corporation.
- The BMI Calculator Free is an application that calculates BMI(Body Mass Index) from the height and weight.
- If you press Calc button after the height and weight is entered, BMI, obesity classification, and obesity classification table are displayed.
- If you press Metric button, you can enter the height and weight with cm/kg, and press Imperial button with ft,in/lbs.
- You can enter the height up to 302.3cm or 9ft11in.
- You can enter the weight up to 453.1kg or 999lbs.
- Corresponding Android OS:Android OS 2.1 and more.
- Confirmed model:
* Docomo SC-02B(GALAXY S)/Android OS 2.2
* Sony Tablet S／Android OS 4.0.3
- The classification of the obesity classification by BMI follows WHO (World Health Organization) standard.
5.Difference point of pay version and free version
- As for a free version, the following points are different from a pay version.
* Advertisement is displayed at the bottom of screen.
* "Free" is added to end of the application title.
Body Mass Index (BMI)
Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
Body Fat Calculation (BFC)
Harris Benedict Equation (HBE)
Information tab to explain each calculator.
Body Mass Index (BMI):
BMI (Body Mass Index) is a measurement of body fat based on height and weight that applies to both men and women between the ages of 18 and 65 years.
BMI can be used to indicate if you are overweight, obese, underweight or normal. A healthy BMI score is between 20 and 25. A score below 20 indicates that you may be underweight; a value above 25 indicates that you may be overweight.
Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR):
You use energy no matter what you're doing, even when sleeping. The BMR Calculator will calculate your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR); the number of calories you'd burn if you stayed in bed all day.
If you've noticed that every year, it becomes harder to eat whatever you want and stay slim, you've also learnt that your BMR decreases as you age. Likewise, depriving yourself of food in hopes of losing weight also decreases your BMR, a foil to your intentions. However, a regular routine of cardiovascular exercise can increase your BMR, improving your health and fitness when your body's ability to burn energy gradually slows down.
Body Fat Calculation (BFC):
How much Body Fat are you carrying? Find out if you are in the healthy range. This Body Fat calculator is based on a formula developed by the US Navy.
First, your body fat percentage is simply the percentage of fat your body contains. If you weigh 140 pounds and are 10% fat, it means that your body consists of 14 pounds fat and 126 pounds lean body mass (bone, muscle, organ tissue, blood,...).
A certain amount of fat is essential to bodily functions. Fat regulates body temperature, cushions and insulates organs and tissues and is the main form of the body's energy storage. Check out this Body Fat Chart which describes fat ranges and their associated categories.
Harris Benedict Equation (HBE):
The Harris Benedict Equation is a formula that uses your BMR and then applies an activity factor to determine your total daily energy expenditure (calories). The only factor omitted by the Harris Benedict Equation is lean body mass. Remember, leaner bodies need more calories than less leaner ones. Therefore, this equation will be very accurate in all but the very muscular (will under-estimate calorie needs) and the very fat (will over-estimate calorie needs).
First, determine your BMR using our BMR Calculator or our BMR Formula.
Please remember, however, that this is only one of many possible ways to assess your weight. If you have any concerns about your weight, please discuss them with your physician, who is in a position, unlike this BMI calculator, to address your specific individual situation.
The BMI is a measure of body fat based on weight and height. This calculator can be used for kids and adolescents from 2 to 20 years of age.
Please note that as children grow, their amount of body fat changes and so will their BMI. That's why a BMI calculation for a child or adolescent must take into account their age and gender. Always see your doctor if you are concerned about your child's growth.
This application is completely FREE and supported by ads.
This is complete list of Best BMI Calculator features:
- Calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Supports English (feet/inch/lb), English (inch/lb) and Metric (cm/kg) units
- Simple and effective
- Two language versions: English and Polish
Thank you for comments. Hope you’ll enjoy it.
Keywords: weight, weight loss, bmi, body mass index, bmi calculator, body mass index calculator
health, data from the World Health Organization report that over weight people have countless health problems besides not having quality
life and have many problems with limitation and difficulty in locomotion, out today that obesity has become a global epidemic.
HOW TO USE
You just need to put the information (of course not personal information), to calculate your BMI (body mass index) which is used
by the World Health Organization, height, weight, age, sex, and then click calculate and the program will automatically calculate your BMI
and had informed like this its physical form.
Clear that this program does not replace a doctor or nutritionist, but you dah basic orientation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Because this application requests access to the internet?
A: This application requests access to the internet to show ads is how to generate the same revenue.
With this app you can calculate your body mass index (BMI). Your BMI and the related category will be displayed. So you get to know whether you have underweight, normalweight or overweight or if you have a disease (obese).
In the detail overview you get mor information about your BMI. There you can choose your age and gender and in the tabels below the related category and row will be highlighted in different colors.
This app is perfect for personal weight control. Just type in your height and weight and the app checks your weight whether it is normal or not.
Criss-cross calculating! You can calculate your BMI in different measuring units (inch, lbs; cm, kg).
* Save your last inputs (height, weight, age, gender)
* Save your last chosen measure units (cm, kg, inch, lbs)
* Detail overview
* Haptic feedback (switch on and off)
* Changing the backgroundcolor of the calculator
* changing and saving languages
* Supported languagesn:
Any questions? Contact me at the e-mail adress below!
For muscular people it is better to use the WHtR Calculator (Waist to Height Ratio). Just see the other apps of BlenyApp Development below.
This app can be used to calculate
1. Body Mass Index
2. Body Fat Percentage
3. Waist to Height Ratio
4. Waist to Hip Ratio
BMI Calculator is a free android application developed by androstorehouse.
App features and functionalities:
1. Calculates BMI, Body Fat Percentage, Waist to Height/Hip Ratio
2. Provides Inference for each of the above categories based on the calculation result.
3. Free Health Advice based on your BMI.
4. Save and retrieve up to 30 BMI Reports to effectively track your progress.
5. Share your Reports through email, messaging, facebook or other social networking apps.
6. The last entered values are saved and reloaded for ease of use. Users can change this setting.
7. Options are provided to recommend BMI Calculator app to others.
8. More apps option is provided to explore other applications from androstorehouse.
9. Users can rate or review this app in Play Store using the Rate option.
10. BMI Calculator is compatible with android versions 2.3 (Gingerbread) and above.
This android app helps you to estimate your BMI and makes you to decide to have proper diet for your health.
This is a simple health app for checking BMI.
It includes the BMI category table for knowing the various BMI index levels and its value.
- Calculate your BMI.
- Save a daily history log of your mass and BMI.
- Check how much mass you need to gain/lose.
- Automatically save your last submitted BMI.
- Reference card.
- Imperial(feet inches and pounds) and metric(cm and kg).
This application is ideal for you if you are trying to gain/lose weight. It shows you how much mass you need to gain/lose to reach normal values and it remembers your last submitted BMI.
Your body mass is calculated in the following categories:
-Obese class I
-Obese class II
-Obese class III
New features soon!
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES: ENGLISH, POLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH, GERMAN AND PORTUGESE !
Application which is powerful and yet easy to use. It is more than a BMI calculator. It is an application which assess your ideal weight with numerous methods. Weight Assistant helps to motivate during mass building as well as when you try to loose weight. Ratios Calculations with BMI method are excellent tool for assessing your overall body fitness. It is a combination which works even when you are muscular and sole BMI fails. Take care of your health and meet your Weight Assistant, BMI+ Weight Assistant!