• What is diffraction?
• Why diffraction of light isn’t as easily observed as in sound or water waves?
• How can we observe diffraction?
• What factors determine the amount of diffraction?
• What kind of problems can we face due to this phenomenon?
Seek answers to the above in this Eureka.in app. Diffraction caters to the curriculum requirements of high school students and above, but, nevertheless brings forth understanding to all those who are inquisitive.
• The video facilitates a virtual environment for learning.
• Text to facilitate better understanding at the learner’s end.
• Images to foster comprehension and retention.
• Fun of answering a quiz and checking for your grey cell efficiency.
• Shortlisted web-links to boost your understanding with additional information on the topic.
Download this Eureka.in app and enjoy learning with a difference.
Eureka.in apps are created by Designmate (I) Pvt.Ltd., a leading e-learning company that pioneers in the use of graphics, animation and simulations to simplify concepts in General Science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For more information, please visit www.designmate.com
We, at Designmate, help you learn science better.
Keywords: eureka.in,3d content,science,physics,education,designmate,K12,biology,chemistry,construction,working,applications,animation,concept development,visualization,study material,video,content,visual-aid products,module,laws,principles,scientific approach,phenomenon,effects,causes,critical thinking, level,skills,verify,experiment,lab,activity,know how,pragmatic,diversify,classroom learning,grey cell efficiency,reinforcement,retention,potential tool,child-centered teaching,uses,force,light,sound,motion,comprehension,3D,3D education,K12 education,animated video,eLearning,quiz,interactive videos,educational games,students
Note: The cost of the app is for one year. You would be required to renew after one year.
By downloading this Application (“app”) or the digital content, you are accepting the terms and conditions mentioned in this End User License Agreement
The best math tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn algebra.
App consists two parts
1. Points to Remember. (LMR => Last Minute Revision).
Keywords : Magnetism Wave Theory of Light Interference Diffraction Photons Electrons Protons Physics Chemistry Mathematics Formulas Electric Current Semiconductor Atoms Molecules Nuclei Electronics Electrostatics
Let us help you!
With Cubic Measurement, you can calculate the volume of all the common shapes with the click of a button. No more memorizing formulae and no more wasting money on expensive calculators.