Write an entire screenplay, a quick scene on-the-go, or import and work on a script you've started on your desktop, all with one easy interface.
The ScriptWrite Toolbar gives you everything you need, right where you need it, without cluttering your creative space.
It’s perfect for seasoned screenwriters, or those new to the craft!
We appreciate your support and suggestions. Please contact us using 'Report an issue' in the 'Help' screen options.
And be sure to REGISTER as well.
- Works on any Android device; phone or tablet
- Change the name of and duplicate your scripts
- Write Mode and Read Mode in portrait or landscape
- ScriptWrite Toolbar for easy, simple access to script elements
- 'Tab' button on ScriptWrite Toolbar
- Ability to change elements after they have been written
- Scene database that provides ‘go-to’ and ‘rearranging’ of scenes
- Character database that provides add/delete character names for each script
- Character name auto-suggest
- Smart auto-advancement from element to element as you write
- Link to your Dropbox account to Import/Export your scripts
- Links to our Answer Apps F.A.Q.
- Import and Export files for Movie Magic Screenwriter (.txt), Final Draft 8 and 9 (.txt), and Celtx (.txt) ***Not all features from Movie Magic Screenwriter and Final Draft are supported***
- Import and Export Dropbox
- Export your script in .pdf format (Title Page included)
- Print scripts directly from ScriptWrite with Google Print
- Works with External Bluetooth Keyboard
- Superior Customer Service
It takes care of proper script formatting, including standard script styles, and provides tools for quickly selecting character and location names, as well as for efficiently navigating your script.
Use your Dropbox account to access your work on the go and sync your writing seamlessly with your computer.
Use the full or demo desktop version of Fade In Professional Screenwriting Software to easily import screenplays from any number of formats, including PDF and Final Draft into this full version of Fade In Mobile.
Follow @fadeinsoftware on Twitter and Fade In Professional Screenwriting Software on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/fadeinpro) for updates.
Like using Fade In Mobile? Please think about rating it here on Google Play. Thank you!
Something like Celtx or Final Draft but for Android.
MyScreenplays uses an unique non-linear approach to mobile screenwriting. Whith this you can access to any element of your script and do whatever you want with it.
Its like a non-linear video editor but for screenwriting.
Main features are:
Auto indent, auto format, auto upper case, automatic parenthetical, transitions...
Automatic cover. Just insert your data in settings screen.
Autocomplete for characters, locations and parenthetical directions.
Smart automatic alternate on new dialogs. Changes the character who talks for it's own.
Non linear edition. You can create edit and/or move your elements (dialogs, actions, sequences) like an non linear video editor. Just click on the arrows and slide.
With a clipboard you can move or duplicate any element between different scripts or sequences.
Use clipboard for store a screenplay with shots or any other coommon pieces.
Export fully formatted hollywood standard screenplays.
-HTML (ready for print in industry standard)
-PDF (requires internet connection)
-Doc (to open your script and edit it in any word processor including google docs, microsoft word, openoffice, libreoffice...)
-LaTeX (using standard LaTeX packages)
-Celtx: you can export your scripts for using on a Celtx desktop/mobile aplication
-Final Draft: Export for final draft screenwriter software.
Screenplays from other devices shared on the cloud using google docs power
Final Draft: load a .fdx file on your google docs and use it in myScreenplays
Celtx: load a .celtx file on your google docs account and import it in myScreenplays
You can also use this app to convert a Celtx file into a Final Draft one and vice-versa!
Headers in Italian, Portuguese, German, French
Create new screenplays from scratch or using outlines as template.
Cloud integrated with Google docs technology. You can export or import scripts using your google docs account.
Share with other people and work together.
Continue your work between many devices. (ie. your phone and your tablet).
Voice input.(requires voice search from google).
Treatment support using google docs technology. Just fill a form and apply it to your script or create an entire new one based on your outline.
Treatment editor. Use it for your info, notes or whatever.
Edit directly on preview. Just click the element you want to change.
Permissions for accesing your Google docs account are required if you want to use cloud features like import/export, share and treatment.
Also needs internet connection for PDF export.
This is a Pro version without ads. Free version with ads it's also avaliable.
At this point both versions are the same except for the ads.
This can change in future versions.
Please report any bugs you found!
Index cards can be tagged, color coded, filtered, and rearranged, giving you full control over how your story takes shape. Index cards can also be synced with your online Celtx studio, where you can turn your cards into scripts and collaborate with your team.
Plus…when you create a free account in Cards, you’ll get started in a 15-day free trial of a full featured online Celtx studio. Visit www.celtx.com to learn more.
* Can be tagged, color coded, filtered, and rearranged
* Free online backups - protecting your writing from damage or loss of your device.
* Sync with your online studio and share cards with your team or turn cards into scripts
* New to Celtx? Sign up for an account and get a 15-day free trial of a full-featured online Celtx studio - all the tools you need to bring your scripts to camera: scriptwriting, breakdown, storyboarding, scheduling, budgeting, and cast and crew reports. Post trial you can continue using your studio for free scriptwriting.
Let Moberto the Owl make all of your important life decisions. Exciting features include:
1. Yes/No questions
2. Picking one of many options
3. Choosing a random number
Note: This app works as an extension of Celtx studios. The person sharing sides with you must have a subscription. Visit www.celtx.com to learn more.
* View casting, rehearsal and shoot day sides shared with you through Celtx studios.
* Time your read.
* Color code characters and dialog.
* Blackout dialog for rehearsing.
* Compact script to focus on character dialog. Expand script to include action and other elements.
* Get date time and location details.
* New to Celtx? Sign up for an account and get a 15-day free trial of a full-featured online Celtx studio - all the tools you need to bring your scripts to camera: scriptwriting, breakdown, storyboarding, scheduling, budgeting, and cast and crew reports. Post trial you can continue using your online studio for free scriptwriting.