If you have no experience with DOS emulators, please read our Getting Started Guide first ( http://goo.gl/aTDElz ).
NOTE: Your device should have at least 50+MB of storage space and at least 256MB RAM to run DosBox. Copy your old DOS games onto your device or SD card and start playing!
★ FASTEST DOS/Windows Emulator for Android
★ Voodoo 3dfx Glide Support
★ Pentium MMX Instructions!
★ Full analog controller support (mouse and joystick emulation) [Android 3.1+]
★ Support for playing many Windows 9x games!
★ Network Gaming! - Play network DOOM/Warcraft II, etc. with your friends on your LAN!
★ Mixed Mode Audio support (ie. bin/cue + OGG/MP3 audio)
★ MIDI Sound Emulation
★ IPX Networking Support
★ Sliding "QuickMenu"
★ Transparent Hide-able ActionBar
★ Mappable Virtual On-Screen Buttons
★ Based upon latest DOSBOX SVN
★ Universal Button/Controller Support (Wii, Xbox360, Game Gripper, PS3, Xperia Play controllers and more!).
★ Game Profiles Manager
★ Absolute Finger & Pointer tracking, use DOS applications intuitively on a touch screen! (experimental)
★ Gestures Support
★ Customize DOS Game Covers/Icons in Profile Manager
★ Highly optimized port of the lastest DosBox version. ARMv7 & NEON processor optimization for enhanced speed
★ Use DPAD and Optical Trackpad as mouse/joystick.
★ Virtual Mouse emulation mode, with left & right click!
★ Mappable hardware & virtual buttons.
★ Virtual Multi-Touch *Analog* Joystick emulation!
★ OPTIMIZED & FAST!! ( http://goo.gl/Tt7X5 )
★ Switch to portrait or landscape mode without restart!
★ Multiple Stretch/Scaling options.
★ Supports external USB/Bluetooth mice & joysticks [Android 3.1+]
★ Supports Right Click on Trackpads & mice. [Android 4.0+]
★ Full ASUS Transformer keyboard & trackpad support.
★ Nvidia Shield support!
★ Can be used with any 3rd Party Keyboard replacement to emulate DPAD or Cursor Keys (our GamePad, or HackersKeyboard is recommended).
★ Full Jelly Bean (JB) and Lollipop support (Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0).
To Enable Cursor/Arrow Keys:
Use any 3rd party Android Input Method (Keyboard) replacement. Highly recommend the free HackersKeyboard, which supports transparency, cursor keys and Function Keys or you can try the Free 'GamePad' keyboard. With DosBox Turbo, there is no need to pay extra for virtual cursor keys and/or gamepads.
Q. Where is the settings button?? (or How can I access the settings menu)?
A. You have three easy ways of accessing the DosBox Turbo Settings Menu.
1. From Landscape Mode: from close to the top margin, swipe down to show the ActionBar. From the action bar, you can access the settings menu as well as many other options.
2. From Portrait Mode: The actionbar will always be visible, and you can just access the settings menu by clicking the (3 dots) at the top.
3. From either Portrait or Landscape: Place your finger near the left margin and swipe right, you'll have access to the DosBox QuickMenu.
Q. Wheres the FAQ?
Q. Can it run Fallout?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/lTruSMVWvYw
Q. Can it run Daggerfall?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/CBi0joFymSY
Q. Can it run Windows and play Windows Games?
A. Yes, if you have a fast/modern device. Please see the FAQ & watch this video: http://youtu.be/f21K1Exq2jA
Q. How do I install the Profile Manager?
Click "Install Profile Manager" in the settings menu.
Q. How do I use the new Profile Manager?
** Note, please update to the latest 2.0.0 DosBox Manager.
• i486 PC emulation, capable of running DOS622/Windows 3.1.
• CPU Speed adjustable on the fly. When running at 10MIPS, its speed is comparable to 80486DX 66MHz (As reported by Norton sysinfo).
• Floppy disk drive, Harddisk, and CDROM
• 8bit Sound blaster 2.0
• VGA / SVGA Cirrus5430
• Emulated Serial Mouse
• Emulated Joystick
• PC compatible keyboard
• Larger configurable keypad for gaming control
• Support external bluetooth keyboard
Unlike DOSBox, Aemula doesn't emulate DOS directly. Instead, it comes with a Freedos boot disk. You can install MSDOS and Windows 3.1 on it. Visit http://www.aemula.net/guide.html for more help information.
This emulator is written in ARM assembler language, so it's incompatible with "Intel Inside" devices, at least for now.
If you find any bugs or have any ideas for improvement, please contact me via email, or file a report at:
Please do not leave bug reports in the comments section, as there is not enough space to adequately describe the issue, and I have no way to respond in order to get more information.
Great for tablets such as the Viewsonic gTablet, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Tab 10.1, ASUS Transformer!
Works great with the Motorola Bluetooth Keyboard and Apple Wireless Keyboard on Xoom and Galaxy Tab 10.1. Honeycomb support for the tablet form factor as well as HDMI out on the Xoom. Works well with Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 keyboard dock.
If you are having trouble with the soft keyboard on HTC phones like the Desire HD or Thunderbolt, try changing to another soft keyboard. Seems like the HTC soft keyboard has some issues with BTEP, but other keyboards work fine. Hacker's Keyboard is my new favorite keyboard for use with BTEP.
Now includes Frotz and the classic Colossal Cave Adventure game in the enhanced utilities for fun. Busybox has recently been updated to support SMP systems, ie, in "top."
Explanation of Permissions:
All permissions used by BTEP are strictly for enabling the functionality of BTEP. BTEP does not contain any analytics, or collect any data.
Network Communication - Required so that the shell, SSH, Telnet, and FTP can access the Internet.
Storage - So you can manipulate contents of /sdcard/ on your device from the shell.
System Tools - Allow user to keep WiFi and/or display active if desired.
Hardware Controls - Control vibrator for vibration on cursor keys / virtual DPAD.
System Tools - Install Shortcuts, does what it says.
* On Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy S II, SSH has issues with some WiFi routers.
Thanks for using BTEP!
The premier emulator! Developed from the ground up to deliver the fastest play possible. Easily locate and play your favorite titles by scanning your phone, viewing your list of installed ROMs.
NES Features like:
- BEST compatibility compared to any other GBA emulators running on mobile devices.
- Run most games at full speed with sound
- Customizable on-screen translucent keypad
- Save/Load game states at ANY point!
- In-game battery save
- Fast-forward (turbo)
- Switching between multiple key profiles
These are all full versions with state saving and restoring functionality. No game titles are included. Please obtain self created backup copies of rightfully owned physical cartridges for use with GBA emulators.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. Super Nintendo game software sold separately. "Super Nintendo" is a registered trademark of Nintendo Corporation. "Nintendo" is a registered trademark for the Nintendo Corporation. All individual games screen shots or audio that are simulated by these emulators software are property of their respective copyright holders and are only used by us for the purpose of informing the customer of the software's functionality.
NOTE: Google forced us to rename the application, despite it being a legal name already, so there are no other changes except cosmetic changes to the name. The application has been renamed from "iPhone Keyboard Emulator" to "Keyboard Emulator".
SEE DEVELOPERS WEBSITE FOR INSTALLATION!
If you have a problem, use the support email. We are unable to help you when you just comment in the ratings.
Note: If you are running Gingerbread or Froyo, we highly recommend iTap Keyboard instead of Keyboard Emulator.
Type faster and easier with an alternative keyboard layout that you are already familiar with, while enjoying the cool features of the Android OS.
This is an "Input Method" and must be enabled in the Language & Keyboard Settings.
BETA TESTERS: We have enabled beta testers for this keyboard. If you would like to become a beta tester, join our G+ community at https://plus.google.com/communities/106412562703484825925
Free version without word completion is also available!
REQUIRES: BlueStacks App Player for PC - go to BlueStacks.com to download.
★ CES Best Software 2012 Award Winner - Best App Ever Award 2012 ★
"Push" apps from your phone onto your PC easily and remotely. Then use them in windowed or fullscreen mode. Over a million downloads of App Player for PC so far. BlueStacks is free while in beta - let us know your feedback!
★ NEW: Choose windowed mode or maximize to fullscreen (in BlueStacks on PC)
★ NEW: Far more apps work in BlueStacks than did in our alpha version!
Here are some apps that are great to use with BlueStacks:
GAMES: Play Where's My Water?, Angry Birds, Words With Friends and hundreds of thousands of others
MESSAGING: Use WhatsApp, KakaoTalk and others to message with friends from your desktop
KIDS: Let your kids expand their minds on the big screen with educational apps and e-books like The Lorax
PHOTOS: Instant PC photo-editing and sharing software using apps like Skitch and PicSay
MUSIC: Use media players like the WinAmp app to play files from your PC
SOCIAL: Use apps like Facebook and Twitter to get a streamlined experience
Remember, you must download BlueStacks App Player for Windows from BlueStacks.com to your PC in order to use BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
Current distros include Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, ArchLinux, Kali Linux, openSUSE and more coming soon!
* Kernel that supports loop devices (see http://linuxonandroid.org/working-devices/ for known working kernels and ROMs)
* Armv7 processor (Debian does work on Armv6 but other distros do not)
* As much free RAM as possible (you are after all installing a desktop OS)
--------------------Included in the app--------------------
* Installer for Ubuntu 13.04, 13.10, Debian 5 and 8, Kali Linux, Fedora 19, Arch Linux
* All future Linux distros I support
* Boot widget
* Linux Launcher
* Both Torrent and Normal download options
--------------------Need Help or more Info? --------------------
We offer a range of support channels to make sure all users get the help they need, please do not rate the app low if you have not tried to get support, what makes us different to other projects is we try VERY hard to give support to all users. The following methods are avaible:
*Wiki with FAQ and other useful pages https://sourceforge.net/p/linuxonandroid/wiki/Home/
*Live Chat via IRC http://linuxonandroid.org/irc/ (or #linuxonandroid-help on freenode)
*Forum support via http://forum.linuxonandroid.org/
*And Email support via firstname.lastname@example.org
** First practical DOS emulator for Android **
** Apps of the Week, ZDNet, Sept 2011 **
IMPORTANT: Like other emulators this software requires sdcard access and lots of resources to run properly. Make sure you have > 50MB free memory, and your sdcard can be accessed through /sdcard.
We appreciate any rating, comments and suggestions, but in case you need some answer, please check faq or email us directly.
Regarding GPL please refer to home page.
-Portrait and Landscape mode with/without resize.
-Software and Hardware keyboard input
-Support entering special keys like Ctrl, ESC and Function keys
-Support Virtual TrackPad, Virtual Joystick, and Pen mode
-Support mouse control with physical Trackball or Mouse
Regarding arrows and special keys(like ctrl, alt, shift): AnDOSBox is designed to work with external input solution, seek out and use anything you see fit. We also built an "Extra layout" plugin for our Flit Keyboard. (see AnDOSBox home page for details). For enhanced gaming keypad, please check out our "GameKeyboard" app.
-On some device it failed to call out the software keyboard. In this case, try holding the "menu" hardware key, or turn on (menu->input mode->show keyboard fix).
-In some program sound is broken (stop after awhile) when Speed Patch C is turned on.
-Some devices with physical keyboard failed to input additional characters by pressing Alt+Key. Please refer to FAQ General Usage #1.
-It's said that some high-end snapdragon based devices have poor performance. We never received an official report, please contact developer in this case.
If you have problem running a particular DOS program, please check with DOSBox Team for compatibility before report to us.
***IMPORTANT!*** Like other hardware emulators, PHEM requires software in the form of a Palm OS ROM image to run.
• Black and white, grayscale, 8-bit, and 16-bit color. It even supports the Handera 330's "High Res" grayscale screen!
• Sound and (for versions of the Palm OS that support it) vibration.
• Multiple different "sessions" emulating different Palms - multiple models, multiple versions of a single model, or both.
• Using your device's storage as a virtual expansion card.
• Network communication using your device's network connection (wifi or cellular), including network HotSync.
• Cutting and pasting text between the emulated Palm and your device.
• Hardware keyboards if present on your device.
• "Skin" files that precisely mimic the appearance of particular Palm devices.
• Most Palm "Hacks".
PHEM is based on the Palm OS Emulator, a development and debugging tool originally created by Greg Hewgill and later developed by Palm, Inc. Full source is available under the GNU Public License.
Notes on permissions used:
• "Access Fine Location" is used to pass GPS information to the emulated Palm, only when explicitly activated by the user.
• Network access is used to allow the emulated Palm to access network resources.
• Storage access is used to access ROMs, applications, and to emulate memory cards.
1. Remote your PC on your Android device !
2. Extend monitor on your Android device ! (Just like a free monitor)
PhoneYourPC+ makes you remote your PC with smooth screen and sound from your Android device over network.
* Interact with PC.
* smooth screen and sound.
** Extend monitor support.
* Support mouse and keyboard emulation.
** Support Multi-Language input.
* Zoom In/Out support.
Installation Streamer for Windows:
PhoneYourPC+ must be install PhoneYourPC_Streamer(Windows) on PC first, please download from:
Remote Desktop, RDP, Phone Your PC, Extend monitor
Currently there is only support for Mips assembly but more assembly languages will be implemented.
Download this application if you have some basic programming experience or if you wish to learn assembly programming otherwise it will not be usefull to you at all.
Please visit wikipedia for more info on Mips assembly. You can also find code samples with detailed comments in the application webpage. For a brief documentation read this: https://sites.google.com/site/assemblyemulatorforandroid/documentation
This emulator has been designed to be fast and efficient. It can execute hundreds of thousands instructions per second just by using the power of your phone arm processor. For example a typical high end smartphone can execute roughly 1.5 million instructions per second and a 4 year old phone more than 200K instructions per second. Also it has been designed to be completely independent of any assembly language and architecture. As a result it will be very easy to add more assembly languages or even allow the user to specify his / her own assembly language.
For more information visit the application webpage.
The following features are currently supported:
- Model I & III (text mode only)
- Cassette support. A default blank tape is automatically created (a different
cassette image can be mounted via the Edit Configuration dialog). Use the
rewind button in the action bar to rewind the tape to the beginning
- Floppy disks
- Different keyboard types, including a tilt interface where the accelerometer
triggers cursor keys (for games)
- Define different keyboard layouts for landscape and portrait mode
- When an external keyboard is detected, it will automatically be used instead of the configured soft-keyboard.
Use <Ctrl>-B and <Ctrl>-C for <Break> and <Clear> respectively
- Chromecast support: cast your TRS-80 application to your big screen!
Please consider to contribute a translation: http://sourceforge.net/p/trs80/code/ci/master/tree/res/values/strings.xml
- Write to external storage: the emulator needs access to ROM and disk images that are stored on the SD card
- Network state: needed for Chromecast
- Internet: ACRA crash reporter
you can test combine monster. help to see monster for combine.help calculate monster team damage for hit in dungeon.
- Can test combine monster from any level with 40-100% rate
- Normal Monster can combine with Plus Monster
- Combine Success or Fail you can get normal monster or plus monster
- Combine get plus monster rate 5%(Normal+Normal),10%(Normal+Plus),100%(Plus+Plus)
- Can calculate monster team damage for hit in dungeon
- Dungeon Calculator Select Monster With Name ,Images and Attack Power
- Can Test Open Fortune Eggs
- View Combine Chart Helpful you real combine in game
- View Combine Stats and Top 5 Monster Get From Combine.
Android Terminal Emulator is the Linux terminal emulator light version.
* To work correctly you need ROOT PERMISSIONS and BUSYBOX installed.
* The complete version NO needs to have ROOTED PHONES AND BUSYBOX and you can find it here: "LINUX TERMINAL EMULATOR PRO"
A real Android's built-in Linux command line shell in your hand. The classic Linux terminal windows with full Andorid native commands. The best for Linux users.
* All most powerful Linux commands like:
ls, cd, mkdir, mv, rm, top, ps, etc...
Give feedback and suggestion. Updates and features are coming to improve app tools and possibilities. Thanks.
HELP THE PROJECT DEVELOPMENT BUYING "TERMINAL EMULATOR PRO":
Note: it only works on 2.2+ devices.
This app is developed based on pelya's SDL port for android and of course the amazing DosBox emulator.
Please test it for us and report issues/bugs through our website above.
Remember, it is aBETA, don't be scared if you see FCs or other strange issues. And positive feedbacks are most welcome.
Have fun! :)