It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
* File explorer: manage your documents like you do on your desktop or laptop;
* Access your home PC shared documents on network;
* Functions as your FTP or SFTP client for internet connections;
* Application manager: switching to other programs, uninstall or view any app's system management page. Launched applications are also in the taskbar;
* Built-in media viewer and player for various media formats, including photos, music, and videos;
* Thumbnails for APKs and images;
* Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP files;
* Kill running tasks, increase memory and speed up your device;
* Supports tabs and side-by-side windows, so you can open multiple folders at the same time;
This is a new version of the popular "Android Terminal Emulator" application. Same great program, just with a new name.
+ Full Linux terminal emulation.
+ Multiple windows.
+ Launcher short cuts.
+ UTF-8 text. (Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc.)
+ Completely free. No ads, no in-app-purchases, no nag screens, nothing.
+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have a Samsung or HTC device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMEI.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use the Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" or "Debian chroot" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
+ If you get a -505 error when trying to install this app under Android 5.0, it means that some other app is using the same permissions. You will have to uninstall the other app in order to install Terminal Emulator for Android. (People tell me that "jrummy's Toolbox Pro" causes this problem.)
Want to know more about Terminal Emulator for Android?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the documentation wiki:
Want to add or improve a translation of Terminal Emulator for Android? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for instructions.
Current distros include Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, ArchLinux, Kali Linux, openSUSE and more coming soon!
* Kernel that supports loop devices (see http://linuxonandroid.org/working-devices/ for known working kernels and ROMs)
* Armv7 processor (Debian does work on Armv6 but other distros do not)
* As much free RAM as possible (you are after all installing a desktop OS)
--------------------Included in the app--------------------
* Installer for Ubuntu 13.04, 13.10, Debian 5 and 8, Kali Linux, Fedora 19, Arch Linux
* All future Linux distros I support
* Boot widget
* Linux Launcher
* Both Torrent and Normal download options
--------------------Need Help or more Info? --------------------
We offer a range of support channels to make sure all users get the help they need, please do not rate the app low if you have not tried to get support, what makes us different to other projects is we try VERY hard to give support to all users. The following methods are avaible:
*Wiki with FAQ and other useful pages https://sourceforge.net/p/linuxonandroid/wiki/Home/
*Live Chat via IRC http://linuxonandroid.org/irc/ (or #linuxonandroid-help on freenode)
*Forum support via http://forum.linuxonandroid.org/
*And Email support via email@example.com
• i486 PC emulation, capable of running DOS622/Windows 3.1.
• CPU Speed adjustable on the fly. When running at 10MIPS, its speed is comparable to 80486DX 66MHz (As reported by Norton sysinfo).
• Floppy disk drive, Harddisk, and CDROM
• 8bit Sound blaster 2.0
• VGA / SVGA Cirrus5430
• Emulated Serial Mouse
• Emulated Joystick
• PC compatible keyboard
• Larger configurable keypad for gaming control
• Support external bluetooth keyboard
Unlike DOSBox, Aemula doesn't emulate DOS directly. Instead, it comes with a Freedos boot disk. You can install MSDOS and Windows 3.1 on it. Visit http://www.aemula.net/guide.html for more help information.
This emulator is written in ARM assembler language, so it's incompatible with "Intel Inside" devices, at least for now.
REQUIRES: BlueStacks App Player for PC - go to BlueStacks.com to download.
★ CES Best Software 2012 Award Winner - Best App Ever Award 2012 ★
"Push" apps from your phone onto your PC easily and remotely. Then use them in windowed or fullscreen mode. Over a million downloads of App Player for PC so far. BlueStacks is free while in beta - let us know your feedback!
★ NEW: Choose windowed mode or maximize to fullscreen (in BlueStacks on PC)
★ NEW: Far more apps work in BlueStacks than did in our alpha version!
Here are some apps that are great to use with BlueStacks:
GAMES: Play Where's My Water?, Angry Birds, Words With Friends and hundreds of thousands of others
MESSAGING: Use WhatsApp, KakaoTalk and others to message with friends from your desktop
KIDS: Let your kids expand their minds on the big screen with educational apps and e-books like The Lorax
PHOTOS: Instant PC photo-editing and sharing software using apps like Skitch and PicSay
MUSIC: Use media players like the WinAmp app to play files from your PC
SOCIAL: Use apps like Facebook and Twitter to get a streamlined experience
Remember, you must download BlueStacks App Player for Windows from BlueStacks.com to your PC in order to use BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
If you have no experience with DOS emulators, please read our Getting Started Guide first ( http://goo.gl/aTDElz ).
NOTE: Your device should have at least 50+MB of storage space and at least 256MB RAM to run DosBox. Copy your old DOS games onto your device or SD card and start playing!
★ FASTEST DOS/Windows Emulator for Android
★ Voodoo 3dfx Glide Support
★ Pentium MMX Instructions!
★ Full analog controller support (mouse and joystick emulation) [Android 3.1+]
★ Support for playing many Windows 9x games!
★ Network Gaming! - Play network DOOM/Warcraft II, etc. with your friends on your LAN!
★ Mixed Mode Audio support (ie. bin/cue + OGG/MP3 audio)
★ MIDI Sound Emulation
★ IPX Networking Support
★ Sliding "QuickMenu"
★ Transparent Hide-able ActionBar
★ Mappable Virtual On-Screen Buttons
★ Based upon latest DOSBOX SVN
★ Universal Button/Controller Support (Wii, Xbox360, Game Gripper, PS3, Xperia Play controllers and more!).
★ Game Profiles Manager
★ Absolute Finger & Pointer tracking, use DOS applications intuitively on a touch screen! (experimental)
★ Gestures Support
★ Customize DOS Game Covers/Icons in Profile Manager
★ Highly optimized port of the lastest DosBox version. ARMv7 & NEON processor optimization for enhanced speed
★ Use DPAD and Optical Trackpad as mouse/joystick.
★ Virtual Mouse emulation mode, with left & right click!
★ Mappable hardware & virtual buttons.
★ Virtual Multi-Touch *Analog* Joystick emulation!
★ OPTIMIZED & FAST!! ( http://goo.gl/Tt7X5 )
★ Switch to portrait or landscape mode without restart!
★ Multiple Stretch/Scaling options.
★ Supports external USB/Bluetooth mice & joysticks [Android 3.1+]
★ Supports Right Click on Trackpads & mice. [Android 4.0+]
★ Full ASUS Transformer keyboard & trackpad support.
★ Nvidia Shield support!
★ Can be used with any 3rd Party Keyboard replacement to emulate DPAD or Cursor Keys (our GamePad, or HackersKeyboard is recommended).
★ Full Jelly Bean (JB) and Lollipop support (Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0).
To Enable Cursor/Arrow Keys:
Use any 3rd party Android Input Method (Keyboard) replacement. Highly recommend the free HackersKeyboard, which supports transparency, cursor keys and Function Keys or you can try the Free 'GamePad' keyboard. With DosBox Turbo, there is no need to pay extra for virtual cursor keys and/or gamepads.
Q. Where is the settings button?? (or How can I access the settings menu)?
A. You have three easy ways of accessing the DosBox Turbo Settings Menu.
1. From Landscape Mode: from close to the top margin, swipe down to show the ActionBar. From the action bar, you can access the settings menu as well as many other options.
2. From Portrait Mode: The actionbar will always be visible, and you can just access the settings menu by clicking the (3 dots) at the top.
3. From either Portrait or Landscape: Place your finger near the left margin and swipe right, you'll have access to the DosBox QuickMenu.
Q. Wheres the FAQ?
Q. Can it run Fallout?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/lTruSMVWvYw
Q. Can it run Daggerfall?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/CBi0joFymSY
Q. Can it run Windows and play Windows Games?
A. Yes, if you have a fast/modern device. Please see the FAQ & watch this video: http://youtu.be/f21K1Exq2jA
Q. How do I install the Profile Manager?
Click "Install Profile Manager" in the settings menu.
Q. How do I use the new Profile Manager?
** Note, please update to the latest 2.0.0 DosBox Manager.
If you find any bugs or have any ideas for improvement, please contact me via email, or file a report at:
Please do not leave bug reports in the comments section, as there is not enough space to adequately describe the issue, and I have no way to respond in order to get more information.
Great for tablets such as the Viewsonic gTablet, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Tab 10.1, ASUS Transformer!
Works great with the Motorola Bluetooth Keyboard and Apple Wireless Keyboard on Xoom and Galaxy Tab 10.1. Honeycomb support for the tablet form factor as well as HDMI out on the Xoom. Works well with Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 keyboard dock.
If you are having trouble with the soft keyboard on HTC phones like the Desire HD or Thunderbolt, try changing to another soft keyboard. Seems like the HTC soft keyboard has some issues with BTEP, but other keyboards work fine. Hacker's Keyboard is my new favorite keyboard for use with BTEP.
Now includes Frotz and the classic Colossal Cave Adventure game in the enhanced utilities for fun. Busybox has recently been updated to support SMP systems, ie, in "top."
Explanation of Permissions:
All permissions used by BTEP are strictly for enabling the functionality of BTEP. BTEP does not contain any analytics, or collect any data.
Network Communication - Required so that the shell, SSH, Telnet, and FTP can access the Internet.
Storage - So you can manipulate contents of /sdcard/ on your device from the shell.
System Tools - Allow user to keep WiFi and/or display active if desired.
Hardware Controls - Control vibrator for vibration on cursor keys / virtual DPAD.
System Tools - Install Shortcuts, does what it says.
* On Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy S II, SSH has issues with some WiFi routers.
Thanks for using BTEP!
Note: it only works on 2.2+ devices.
This app is developed based on pelya's SDL port for android and of course the amazing DosBox emulator.
Please test it for us and report issues/bugs through our website above.
Remember, it is aBETA, don't be scared if you see FCs or other strange issues. And positive feedbacks are most welcome.
Have fun! :)
The application creates a disk image on the flash card, mount it and install there OS distribution. Applications of the new system are run in a chroot environment and working in parallel with platform Android. All changes made on the device are reversible, ie the application and components can be removed completely. Installation of a distribution kit is carried out on a network from the official mirrors online. The application are required superuser rights (ROOT).
The program interface supports English and Russian. Through the interface you can manage the process of installing the OS, and after installation, you can start and stop services of the new system (there is support for running your scripts). The installation process is displayed as text reports in the main application window. During the installation, the program will adjust the work environment, which includes the base system, SSH server, VNC server and desktop environment. Also through the program interface to manage server settings SSH and VNC.
Installing a new operating system takes about 30 minutes. The recommended minimum size of a disk image 1024 MB (for LXDE), without a GUI - 512 MB. When you install Linux in disk image on the flash card with the FAT32 file system, image size should not exceed 4095 MB! After the initial setup a default password for SSH and VNC - changeme. The password can be changed standard tools OS.
Supported distributions: Debian, Ubuntu, Arch Linux, Fedora, openSUSE, Kali Linux, Gentoo, RootFS (tgz, tbz2)
Installation type: file, partition, directory
Supported file systems: ext2, ext3, ext4
Supported architectures: ARM, x86, emulation mode architecture (ARM ~ x86).
Control interface: Android terminal, SSH, VNC, X server, framebuffer
Desktop environment: XTerm, LXDE, Xfce, GNOME, KDE, other (manual configuration)
Supported languages: English, Russian
Instructions and guides: https://github.com/meefik/linuxdeploy/wiki
Ask questions on the forum: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=378043
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under license GPLv3.
The following features are currently supported:
- Model I & III (text mode only)
- Cassette support. A default blank tape is automatically created (a different
cassette image can be mounted via the Edit Configuration dialog). Use the
rewind button in the action bar to rewind the tape to the beginning
- Floppy disks
- Different keyboard types, including a tilt interface where the accelerometer
triggers cursor keys (for games)
- Define different keyboard layouts for landscape and portrait mode
- When an external keyboard is detected, it will automatically be used instead of the configured soft-keyboard.
Use <Ctrl>-B and <Ctrl>-C for <Break> and <Clear> respectively
- Chromecast support: cast your TRS-80 application to your big screen!
Please consider to contribute a translation: http://sourceforge.net/p/trs80/code/ci/master/tree/res/values/strings.xml
- Write to external storage: the emulator needs access to ROM and disk images that are stored on the SD card
- Network state: needed for Chromecast
- Internet: ACRA crash reporter
A minimalist file manager for Android 4.1 and above.
You won't be using a file manager 24/7, why should you need to go through settings to configure different options for something you don't constantly use? Cabinet is designed to just work right off the bat with basically no configuration. Cabinet is user friendly and has UI that will please the eye.
** Fast, stable, built on very clean code.
** Easy to use and minimal UI that adheres to Google's design guidelines.
** Support for root access (access system directories and files using superuser permissions).
** Quick access to folder shortcuts in a slide-out navigation drawer.
** Quick access to copy, cut, rename, delete, zip, extract, and details functions for files and directories.
** Access to remote servers via SFTP (FTP over SSH).
See the Google+ community to get early dev updates, and contact the developer quickly: https://plus.google.com/communities/110440751142118056139
Translate Cabinet to your native language: https://cabinet.oneskyapp.com
Icon and feature graphic by Anmol Govinda Rao
This app requires root prior to Android 5.0.
Fire TV instructions:
On your FireTV, Download AllCast Receiver for Fire TV and start the application
No setup necessary!
Download AllCast Receiver from the Chrome web store and start the application
NOTE: Chromebook is NOT supported.
Can't find the Receiver? Adjust your firewall settings to allow UDP/TCP ports 53515.
Android to Android mirroring:
Download AllCast Receiver from the Google Play store and start the application
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
** First practical DOS emulator for Android **
** Apps of the Week, ZDNet, Sept 2011 **
IMPORTANT: Like other emulators this software requires sdcard access and lots of resources to run properly. Make sure you have > 50MB free memory, and your sdcard can be accessed through /sdcard.
We appreciate any rating, comments and suggestions, but in case you need some answer, please check faq or email us directly.
Regarding GPL please refer to home page.
-Portrait and Landscape mode with/without resize.
-Software and Hardware keyboard input
-Support entering special keys like Ctrl, ESC and Function keys
-Support Virtual TrackPad, Virtual Joystick, and Pen mode
-Support mouse control with physical Trackball or Mouse
Regarding arrows and special keys(like ctrl, alt, shift): AnDOSBox is designed to work with external input solution, seek out and use anything you see fit. We also built an "Extra layout" plugin for our Flit Keyboard. (see AnDOSBox home page for details). For enhanced gaming keypad, please check out our "GameKeyboard" app.
-On some device it failed to call out the software keyboard. In this case, try holding the "menu" hardware key, or turn on (menu->input mode->show keyboard fix).
-In some program sound is broken (stop after awhile) when Speed Patch C is turned on.
-Some devices with physical keyboard failed to input additional characters by pressing Alt+Key. Please refer to FAQ General Usage #1.
-It's said that some high-end snapdragon based devices have poor performance. We never received an official report, please contact developer in this case.
If you have problem running a particular DOS program, please check with DOSBox Team for compatibility before report to us.
Thanks to Team Liquid for providing and maintaining the calendar feed.
You can configure widgets for control - these widgets map to virtual keyboard keys, right click, zoom, etc.
Mostly suitable for tablets, but runs on small devices as well.
NOTE: The functionality of this app compared to the free Winulator-beta app for the same version number (e.g. 2.x.y) is identical except the 'BETA' marker displayed in the free version. Please use the BETA app for free testing and checking of bug fixes.