Emulate nearly any OS on your Android device (limited by RAM). The QEMU core is known for its incredible speed - just like if you were running the OS natively.
Enjoy your office apps or retro games on your phone, tablet or TV.
Keyboard and mice suggested.
Images not included - OpenBSD can be downloaded In-App
Complete Linux Installer is an all in one solution to installing Linux distros on your Android device. Brought to you by the LinuxonAndroid project the app is designed to allow you to install a full Linux distro without touching your Android install.
Current distros include Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, ArchLinux, Kali Linux, openSUSE and more coming soon!
* Kernel that supports loop devices (see http://linuxonandroid.org/working-devices/ for known working kernels and ROMs)
* Armv7 processor (Debian does work on Armv6 but other distros do not)
* As much free RAM as possible (you are after all installing a desktop OS)
--------------------Included in the app--------------------
* Installer for Ubuntu 13.04, 13.10, Debian 5 and 8, Kali Linux, Fedora 19, Arch Linux
* All future Linux distros I support
* Boot widget
* Linux Launcher
* Both Torrent and Normal download options
android.permission.INTERNET - Used to download the image files
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to download the image files
com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE - Used to check the donation key
jackpal.androidterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT - Needed to run the boot script within the terminal
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - save the image file
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER - Root needed to install busybox, and the boot script
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - Used by Advert Library
If you want even more features or want to support the project consider buying one of the 'donation' key apps to unlock the below features:
*Remove all ads from app!
*Linux editor (to change screen size and mounts etc.)
*Set up linux to boot on startup of android
*Ads for donation keys removed from install guides
*Early access to new Linux Distros - currently BETA's of Fedora
*Donation Stars in forum profile (for every £5 given see http://forum.linuxonandroid.org/index.php?topic=18.0 for more info)
*Supporting me (I am a university student and solely rely on donations as income)
+More to come soon
--------------------Need Help or more Info? --------------------
We offer a range of support channels to make sure all users get the help they need, please do not rate the app low if you have not tried to get support, what makes us different to other projects is we try VERY hard to give support to all users. The following methods are avaible:
*Wiki with FAQ and other useful pages https://sourceforge.net/p/linuxonandroid/wiki/Home/
*Live Chat via IRC http://linuxonandroid.org/irc/ (or #linuxonandroid-help on freenode)
*Forum support via http://forum.linuxonandroid.org/
*And Email support via email@example.com
+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have an HTC or Samsung device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMIE.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
Want to know more about Android Terminal Emulator?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the wiki:
Android Terminal Emulator is an open source project. Well written patches to fix bugs or add new features are welcome!
Want to add or improve a translation of Android Terminal Emulator? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for details.
Visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html for frequently asked questions, Visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html for list of reported issues.
For full info about app visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
DayDream mode while charging/docked
- DashClock Extension
- Settings Window
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
UI is more or less translated to German, Chinese, Dutch, Polish, English, French, Czech, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Russian.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon
JuiceDefender intelligently and transparently manages for you mobile connectivity and other battery-sensitive components, greatly improving battery life.
***BETA! This is frequently updated and sometimes buggy/unstable! Don't like this? Get the "stable" version ;)
* Automatic scanning for access points
* Directly connect to open networks
* Quick and easy access to all Wi-Fi settings
* Keep Wi-Fi radio active while idle
- Fixed force close on HTC Hero
- Added VPN settings (2.x only)
Get your Screen on! Screebl is an application that controls your screen based on orientation, proximity, and movement. It's better than SmartStay and it works on any phone, not just Samsung. Never have the screen turn off again while using your phone, and SAVE BATTERY too. It's possible with Screebl!
The fundamentals of Screebl are based on a simple observation: we generally hold our phones or tablets in roughly the same positions when we're using them. Screebl uses the accelerometer in your mobile device to detect how you're holding your phone, and when your device is within a configurable range, the screen is kept on. Move out of that range, and Screebl releases the lock and the screen is allowed to go off. It sounds simple (and it is), but it works amazingly well!
How does Screebl save power? Well, it's simple. On most phones, the screen is the single largest consumer of battery power. With Screebl running it's possible to reduce the average amount of time that your screen is on by only keeping it on when you're ACTUALLY using your phone. The amount of savings can vary significantly by device and usage patterns, and some users see a small net cost rather than savings. However, it is not uncommon for users to see savings of 20% or more. See our web site for more details.
The reviews are in, and the experts LOVE Screebl!
"Screebl is ingenious..." -- KnowYourMobile.com
"Screebl also helps you extend your battery life..." -- AndroidAuthority.com
"Screebl is a far more effective way to utilize our screen timeouts..." -- Android Spin.com
"Works out of the box..." -- AndroidTap.com
"Screebl offers an intelligent solution to the problem of screen control..." -- AndroidGuys.com
"Excellent customization..." -- Phandroid.com
- PocketLock locks your phone when you put it into your pocket, unlocks when you take it out
- AppExceptions let you turn Screebl off when certain apps are running in the foreground
- Locale Plug-ins and Tasker integration provide automated control and customization of Screebl
- Look-and-feel customization lets you make Screebl look the way YOU want
- Better detection algorithms
- Screen timeout set from Screebl
*** In case you don't see text it simply means your device don't support the character set. ***
** If you are unable to see language suggestion by Keyboard please download fonts available in settings. **
* Due to licence issues we had to remove fonts from the server, will request you to download the font by yourself and save it under "fonts" folder in your SDCard root. Please use these names while saving the fonts
"CHINESE" : arial.ttf
"GUJRATI" : arial.ttf
Multilingual keyboard (Including the Indic Languages).
A unique keyboard which provides the facility to use transliterate ( A facility by which you can write your native language using English keyboard. )
Application supports a wide variety of options
"ENGLISH", "AMHARIC", "ARABIC", "BENGALI", "CHINESE", "GREEK", "GUJRATI", "HINDI", "KANNADA", "MALYALAM","MARATHI", "NEPALI", "ORIYA", "PERSIAN", "PUNJABI", "RUSSIAN", "SANSKRIT", "SERBIAN", "TAMIL", "TELEGU", "TIGRINYA", "URDU"
You will be able to see the text in above mentioned languages in the suggestion field, so that you can choose the correct one. But once selected (Manually or by pressing space bar) it will be responsibility of the application to support that language on which you are working.
Please remember... font support is provided by the devices, so if you are unable to see a particular font then it means the support for that language is not available for your device.
Please let me know if any particular language is not showing in suggestion section.
In case you don't see text it simply means your device don't support the character set.
Application uses Internet "It connects to Google Server" - I will recommend you not to use this while using your credit / Debit cards as i am also not sure about the caching of Data by the server.
Application is in BETA, and i will release the application source pretty soon.
Request you to put some constructive comments... which can help application evolve... :)
Please read the blog to know installation process : http://abhinavasblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/transliteration-keyboard.html
# Fixed language not appearing issue even after downloading font.
# FIXED CRASH
# Fixed Issue for Gingerbread when downloading language pack.
# Reduced application size from 24MB to 900KB
# Download your fonts from menu in Ukeyboard settings page.
# Bug Fixes
# More colors to choose
# Languages added so can see in suggestion even if phone do not support the font.
# Added Hepatic feedback.
# Added keyboard customization support.
Currently there is only support for Mips assembly but more assembly languages will be implemented.
Download this application if you have some basic programming experience or if you wish to learn assembly programming otherwise it will not be usefull to you at all.
Please visit wikipedia for more info on Mips assembly. You can also find code samples with detailed comments in the application webpage. For a brief documentation read this: https://sites.google.com/site/assemblyemulatorforandroid/documentation
This emulator has been designed to be fast and efficient. It can execute hundreds of thousands instructions per second just by using the power of your phone arm processor. For example a typical high end smartphone can execute roughly 1.5 million instructions per second and a 4 year old phone more than 200K instructions per second. Also it has been designed to be completely independent of any assembly language and architecture. As a result it will be very easy to add more assembly languages or even allow the user to specify his / her own assembly language.
For more information visit the application webpage.
Android Terminal Emulator is the Linux terminal emulator light version.
* To work correctly you need ROOT PERMISSIONS and BUSYBOX installed.
* The complete version NO needs to have ROOTED PHONES AND BUSYBOX and you can find it here: "LINUX TERMINAL EMULATOR PRO"
A real Android's built-in Linux command line shell in your hand. The classic Linux terminal windows with full Andorid native commands. The best for Linux users.
* All most powerful Linux commands like:
ls, cd, mkdir, mv, rm, top, ps, etc...
Give feedback and suggestion. Updates and features are coming to improve app tools and possibilities. Thanks.
HELP THE PROJECT DEVELOPMENT BUYING "TERMINAL EMULATOR PRO":
with this App you will get to look for information about the games through Google, take a look at some snapshots of the games and search for emulators through Google play store.
This App include games lists for the systems : Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Atari 7800, Atari Jaguar, Atari Lynx, Commodore 64, CPS1, CPS2, Gameboy Advance Emulator, Gameboy Color Emulator, MAME, Nintendo Emulator, NES Emulator, Nintendo 64 Emulator, Nintendo DS Emulator, Nintendo Gamecube Emulator, PC ENGINE, PSP Emulator, Sega CD, Sega Dreamcast Emulator, Sega Game Gear Emulator, Sega Genesis, Sega Master System, Sega Model 2, Sega Saturn, Sony Playstation Emulator, Sony Playstation 2 Emulator, Super Nintendo Emulator, Bandai Wonderswan, Nintendo Famicom, Nintendo Virtual Boy, Panasonic 3DO, Sega 32X and much more
For tutorials about configuring and running the emulators check our blog : http://emu4android.blogspot.com/2013/08/consolesList.html
This App isn't a ROMS downloader, it will not download ROMS file for you, PLEASE do not install if you want to download ROMS, DOWNLOADING ROMS OR LINKING TO HOSTSITES IS PROHIBTED BY GOOGLE POLICY THAT'S WHY THE SEARCH ENGINES FOR COOLROM AND EMUPARADISE HAVE BEEN REMOVED.
How to :
1- First select a system that you want to browse it's games lists
3- Browse the games and choose one.
4- Now you can get all the info about the game you chose, snapshots, emulators for the selected system, and search for more info about the game with the Google search engine chosen earlier.
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
• i486 PC emulation, capable of running DOS622/Windows 3.1.
• CPU Speed adjustable on the fly. When running at 10MIPS, its speed is comparable to 80486DX 66MHz (As reported by Norton sysinfo).
• Floppy disk drive, Harddisk, and CDROM
• 8bit Sound blaster 2.0
• VGA / SVGA Cirrus5430
• Serial Mouse
• PC compatible keyboard
• Larger configurable keypad for gaming control
1. Supported resolutions are 1024x600, 1280x800.
2. Unlike DOSBox, Aemula doesn't emulate DOS directly. Instead, it comes with a Freedos boot disk. You can install MSDOS on it.
3. Visit http://www.aemula.net/guide.html for more help information.
Also a full list of Windows commands and explanations.
-Domain Name Server
-Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
-Internet Information Service
-Routing and Remote Access Server
-Remote Installation Service
I am continuously adding more information as I get time. I redeveloped this app to help myself in future studies of operating systems as well as helping others.
If you have any suggestions that you want to see in the app, just comment or email. Thanks
More from developer
You can configure widgets for control - these widgets map to virtual keyboard keys, right click, zoom, etc.
Mostly suitable for tablets, but runs on small devices as well.
NOTE: The functionality of this app compared to the free Winulator-beta app for the same version number (e.g. 2.x.y) is identical except the 'BETA' marker displayed in the free version. Please use the BETA app for free testing and checking of bug fixes.