Did your physical therapist recommended you special posture tips/ exercise ? And you want to add them to your posture alert app? You can do it now.
Now doctors can recommend this app for any patients with posture related issue.
For most of us poor posture has become such a habit that we don't even notice when we are doing it. If you can begin to become aware of when you are slouching and correct it when you catch yourself you will start to change that habit. Over time your poor posture habit will be replaced with good posture.
Fortunately, it is possible to improve your posture. The first and one of the most important steps to correct your posture is to start noticing it. Posture Corrector is here to help!
Slouching and poor posture can make you look heavier than you are and can also make you look insecure or unsure of yourself. Worse than that, though, it can also cause a number of health problems.
Posture Corrector app will make you aware of posture with tips at the time interval set by you.
Lot of websites, posture professionals suggest different ways to build awareness. I created this Posture Corrector not only to make self aware of posture but also give useful tips to fix the posture.
After years of all day sitting in front of computer for work it started to show it's bad impact on my posture. I did lot of research to correct my posture. I found lot of things on the market for that reason. Having all the belts, gadgets etc. did not help! Then found out real and important thing for better posture is being aware of it.
If the line which five points that are an ear, a shoulder, a hip, a knee and an ankle make is straight, your posture is very good !
This application has the camera with a sprit level. Therefore you can get a straight photograph !
Of course you can save a result as a JPEG format.
"As employees spend 9 hours a day or longer at work, with fewer than 20% of jobs involving physical exertion at some level, (with many people spending at least 4 hours a day sitting at work), sedentary time at work is high, leading to dangerous circumstances for the many people affected."
(forbes.com, "Why Sitting At Work Can Be So Deadly")
More and more people are becoming familiar with the effects of spending long hours hunched over a desk, than any other time in our history. This tendency can (and often does) lead to postural muscles becoming imbalanced, which can in turn lead to anything from acute pain to long-term deleterious effects on our health. Fortunately, there are a few simple steps we can take to counteract and even reverse the daily toll that being shackled to a chair can take. Performing a few stretches and exercises each day, or even simply remembering to sit up straight when we begin to slouch, may be all that it takes.
PosturePal is designed to train you to sit up straight at regular intervals, and coach you in a few basic stretches and exercises which target common problems for those who spend most of their time sitting. Currently, it features:
-Alarms which offer custimizable intervals, tones, and vibrating alarms for use in office/public settings
-Step by step exercises and stretches, with pictures for reference
-A simple and intuitive design, up to date with current Material Design standards
Features in the works:
-Interactive diagrams, with pictures for each step
-UI improvements, Animations
IMPORTANT: Although I have done my best to pick low impact stretches and exercises which anyone can perform, all physical exertion carries some risk of injury. If you already suffer from pain chronic pain due to deteriorated posture (or any other reason for that matter), consult a specialist before beginning any kind of exercise/stretching regimen. If any pain beyond a reasonable amount from light stretches or muscle contractions is felt, stop immediately and consult a professional before continuing. Further, the stretches and exercises I have provided are general movements that should support healthy posture, but they should not be considered as recommendations from a specialist. Be safe and listen to your body.
Position is an easy and very important way to sustain a healthy mind and whole body. Being in excellent our health and standing (or sitting) tall will also boost-up your bearing and self confidence. Good posture is nothing more than keeping your body in alignment. Good posture is an easy and very important way to maintain a healthy mind and body.
This app provides you the most important information about improve your posture.
Contents of this app:-
** Improve Your Posture
** Standing Posture
** Walking Posture AND Sitting Posture
** Sleeping And Train Your Core Muscles
If you have poor posture or back pain, So we are offers some great exercises to help strengthen your core and improve your posture. Poor posture can easily cause or aggravate episodes of back pain and over time damage spinal structures. Are you willing to improve your posture, then you are at the right place...
So what are you waiting for!!
Grab this app now!
Besides being unattractive, bad posture can lead to headache, back pain, heartache and other serious conditions like arthritis.
Daily Back Exercises is a unique set of back-strengthening exercises you can do without a gym. It was developed to tone up spine muscles and successfully prevent bad posture and back problems for all ages.
Doing this set of exercises daily is essential to establish correct posture in children and improve and maintain it in grown-ups.
- Коррекция осанки
- Сопутствующие проблемы сутулости
- Внешние признаки нарушения осанки
- Биомеханические основы
- Общие рекомендации
- Правильная осанка сидя
- Правильная осанка стоя
- Подъем тяжести
- Во время сна
- Не спортивные методи
- Гимнастические упражнения для исправления осанки
- Комплекс упражнений
- Домашний комплекс на укрепление отстающих мышц
- Устраняем "Запрокидывание и смещение головы вперед"
- Устраняем "Сутулость и покатость плеч"
- Устраняем "Выпячивание живота"
- Устраняем "Правильное питание"
• Train at home. If you don't have dumbbells use heavy objects(like books) or do it empty handed. No gym equipment required!
• Challenge tracker to keep track of your progress.
• Video instructions for all the workouts with step by step guide.
• Daily reminder alarm so that you never miss a single day of the challenge.
• Share your progress with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Email and more!
• Stay motivated and connected with others on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
• All the videos are included in the application. No Internet connection required.
30 Day Back Challenge is a simple 30 day workout plan. You do a number of exercises each day. There are rest days to make sure you get proper recovery time. The intensity of the exercises increase slowly and by the end of this 30 days of back workout plan, you will definitely have stronger back muscles and a better posture while sitting or standing. This workout plan is suitable for both men and women.
Just install this app and follow the routine daily. Our reminder will automatically remind you to workout daily. Rest days will help your muscles recover. Tick off the days you have completed to keep track of your challenge progress. Don't cheat! It's as simple as that.
You can also track your progress and share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Email and more!
• Twitter: @workoutc9
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1nzk6Jy
for regular updates on the upcoming challenges and to meet other people taking up the workout challenges.
Check out our other apps:
• 30 Day Ab Challenge FREE: http://t.co/rH7Fj0vg6S
• 30 Day Arm Challenge FREE: http://bit.ly/1rDkCLN
• 30 Day Butt Challenge FREE: http://bit.ly/1pNRnrx
Please feel free to give us feedback through the review system. 30 Day Back Challenge can only get better with your help. Before you give us a bad review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what we can be doing better.
RACHI-OUT è un programma di ginnastica posturale in 10 video lezioni che potrai svolgere in autonomia.
Il video ti mostrerà l'esercizio da svolgere e gli obiettivi che raggiungerai mentre la voce ti guida e la musica ti accompagna.
Guarda la prima lezione di ginnastica posturale gratis!
The app allows you to compare your client’s posture to 10 different posture types to identify which muscles are strong and which are weak. Based on this the app will suggest a personalized exercise program for your client with 5 easy exercises that over time will improve your posture.
PostureChecker PRO allows you to manage multiple clients and email them their exercise program directly.
Introducing ergo@WSH – a mobile application on ergonomics developed by the Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Institute, Singapore for iOS and Android smart phones and tablets.
What is it?
ergo@WSH is meant for both WSH professionals and the general public. WSH professionals can use it as a tool to identify ergonomic hazards in the workplace and provide recommendations to prevent musculoskeletal complaints. It can also help to raise general awareness of good postures.
You will find that ergo@WSH is easy-to-use to:
- Evaluate sitting and lifting postures using photographs and videos
- Receive tips on how to improve postures
- Monitor changes in posture and health complaints over time
- Share posture analysis results via Facebook, Twitter, email
- Receive stretching exercise tips
- Set exercise reminders
Download ergo@WSH today for a safer and healthier you!
Keywords: posture, work, workplace, health, safety, ergonomic, ergonomics, exercise, ergo, sitting, lifting, analysis, analyze, analyse, MOM, WSHI, WSH, OSH
We must sit up straight to avoid in the future, muscle and spine problems.
SIT PROPERLY is an application that helps us to adopt the correct posture and avoid that we are constantly forcing the back muscles.
Use the Lumo Back sensor and app to:
- Get real-time posture feedback delivered directly to your back and to your phone
- Track your posture and reduce slouching over time
- Track the number of hours you sit each day
- Track the number of times you stand up each day
- Track your steps walking, running, distance traveled, and calories burned
- Track the hours you sleep and your sleep positions
This application works well with Lumo Back devices running the latest firmware -
Supported Firmware version - 102227 or higher,
Supported PRM version - 102259 or higher.
If you notice a "Firmware Incompatible" message after connecting to your sensor using this application, please get in touch with us at email@example.com. We will be happy to exchange your existing sensor with a sensor running the latest firmware.
Syncing your Lumo Back to your smartphone requires Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) compatibility. This application is currently available on Android 4.3 or higher and has been optimized to work best for the following devices:
1. Nexus 4
2. Nexus 5
3. Samsung Galaxy S3
4. Samsung Galaxy S4
5. HTC One and
6. Motorola G
If you experience an issue in discovering your Lumo Back Sensor or connecting to your Lumo Back Sensor, it is recommended that you apply the following suggestion on your android device:
Turn off WiFi
Turn off Bluetooth
Turn on Bluetooth
Turning off Wifi is key to getting a clean connection on your android device. To avoid reconnecting to your sensor often, when leaving the app, we advise you to press the "Home" button on your Android phone. This will keep the application running in the background while you continue to use other features of your phone. While you can also exit from the app by pressing the "Back" button
on your android phone, your sensor will be disconnected from the application in that case.
Your sensor will continue to function entirely on its own (giving posture feedback and collecting activity data) even when it is not connected to the app.
The Lumo Back sensor gently vibrates when you slouch from your lower back and the app gives you real-time feedback on your posture as you sit and stand. The LUMO avatar in the app mirrors your daily activities. Just watch LUMO! If he's green, you're good!
Lumo Back puts your posture and movement data in front of you. See how you’re doing today at a glance. Are you sitting down? Well stand up and be counted! LUMO is now counting calories and how many times you stand up each day!
Sitting and standing straight can relieve pain, improve health, and inspire mobility. Watch LUMO to see how you’re doing right now and watch your Posture Score to see how your posture has improved over time.
STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.
How many times have you stood up today? LUMO knows! Even if you work at a desk all day you can improve your health and your life simply by standing up more often. Don’t just sit there! Get up and go!
You can’t manage what you don’t measure. How many hours do you spend each day at your computer, on the couch, or in the car? LUMO automatically tracks the hours you spend sitting so you can sit less each day.
While you’re up out of your seat, you might as well trot over to the water cooler. Track the number of steps you’ve walked, the number of steps you’ve run, the distance you’ve traveled and the calories you’ve burned over the course of the day. LUMO’s personalized calibration algorithms adapt to your body type and seamlessly track your movements from your core--the most accurate place to measure steps.
Track the hours you spend sleeping. Take LUMO to bed and let LUMO track your sleep.
Recently completely re-designed and upgraded, now available on all Android tablets also!!
Stretch HD was created by an Australian Physiotherapist who found that a large proportion of his patients were unfamiliar with common stretching techniques, and surprisingly that there wasn’t already a high quality, evidence-based video stretching app on the market.
• Over 60 HD professionally filmed videos, for every ability level
• Informative instruction screens for each stretch
• User-friendly, intuitive access to videos
• Stretch by suggested area, suggested routine, or even personalise your routine in “Favorites”
• Postural advice and videos
• “Share” via email allows trainers or health professionals to communicate programs with clients
• Helpful stretching theory (literature review), FAQs and a glossary
• Play your music while you stretch
★ APPROPRIATE FOR USE BY THE MEDICAL AND SPORTING COMMUNITIES:
Stretch HD was developed for the general public, but is also suitable for use by medical professionals and sports trainers to augment patient and client communication and outcomes. The app has a balanced mix of technical and lay terms to facilitate communication. Included stretches are suitable for all levels of ability, including people with low back pain, those with postural issues at work, people recovering from injuries or post-operative rehab, and even fit athletes. The “Share” function also allows seamless email distribution of stretches.
IMPORTANT: This is a large app and must be downloaded once-off over a Wi-Fi connection. Please be patient! In order to accommodate the HD videos on your device the app will only take a few minutes to download in full, thereby allowing full access to you wherever you may be.
★ En bonne santé (in good health) – the team at SportsMed Studio.
JEFIT Pro is the ultimate FREE fitness, bodybuilding and workout trainer for all individuals looking for that extra step and motivation to get back into the gym and achieve their fitness goals
This is the Pro ads-free version of the JEFIT Workout Exercise Trainer, it includes all the functions from JEFIT Free plus some extra features for paying users :
With over 1300+ unique exercises with descriptions and animations, ability to create personal workout routines and daily fitness plans, tracking body statistics, view workout progress, adding friends and interacting with the community for motivation; you won't feel intimidated again!
** USER REVIEWS :
- “Best bodybuilding and workout trainer ever! Can't believe this tool is free!"
- “Best bodybuilding and fitness log I have found so far! Especially for FREE! Well worth the download”
- “JEFIT is the BEST Workout and Fitness logger EVER! The combination of downloadable daily workout routines and tracking your progress online is great! Also its FREE”
- “JEFIT is the best FREE workout and fitness planner on the market, never go to the gym without this tool”
** MAJOR FEATURES :
- 1300+ weight training exercises in the largest exercise database
- Workout routine database with community created daily workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync
- Easily track your workouts, create fitness routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress keep you motivated for further training and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
** WORKOUT ROUTINE PLANNER :
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Routines specific for your goals, i.e getting six pack abs, building a lean body, lose weight, increase strength
** DETAILED EXERCISE DATABASE :
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- Exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Track cardio, yoga, fitness and strength training exercises
- Create your own custom exercises and view progress your favorite exercises
** USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE :
- Quick and simple tracking of your weight/reps and sets for exercises
- Save your best lifting record for each exercise
** WORKOUT WITH FRIENDS :
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Compete, challenge, share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Share your workouts via email, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
** TWO - WAY SYNC
- Sync your workout data and save your lifting and body stat progress
- Download from community created strength routines and daily fitness plans
* To utilize the sync feature, a JEFIT Account is required to back up your data and keep track of your workouts on the website. You can create a FREE Account at www.jefit.com
JEFIT is brought to you by Jefit Inc, the top workout, fitness and bodybuilding trainer. See why millions of bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and exercisers have chosen JEFIT to stay on track with their fitness goals and improve their workouts
It is a personal trainer in your pocket!
The Text Neck application keeps a tab on your posture and notifies you when you're at risk.
The access permissions used are meant to make the application work seamlessly. The user can access other telephonic features like making and receiving calls without any intervention. During telephonic conversations, posture calculation will be paused. No charges will be applied for any of the functions available in this application other than downloading cost.
Text Neck indicators run behind the scenes to alert you as you go about your day-to-day business.
Complete new look.New alert icon.
You can turn off all alerts (visual,audible,tactile) and still have the text neck score and pie chart track your percentage of good posture vs. bad.