Requires CAREFUL Calibration All those complaining about this app's inaccuracy probably made some mistake during the calibration process. You need to follow the steps carefully, place the phone on a flat surface, and use the zoom window to precisely align the measurement marks during calibration. It takes some effort, but is a 1-time process. The only problem I found with this well-made app is that the menu button is available only in "Auto Mode", which makes it confusing to access the manual for new users.
Great, almost perfect If you can compensate the tilt of the object relative to the camera, it would be a perfect 5 star. The reference (2D object) could be the same with on 3D-Measurement: a rectangular object, or a circular object to let you calculate the tilt.
very good Easy to use, and accurate.
Need to be able to see measures in feet and inches
Not accurate at all
- User interface improvements
- Camera bug fixes
- Text sizes adjustment
- Improves image resolution
- Minor updates on UI layout
- Bug fixes
- New image saving & opening mechanism to reduce operating time
- Minor changes on UI
- Bug fixes
- Code optimization
- Bug fixed: User manual cannot be displayed
- Bug fixed: Fail to open menu with menu button on main UI
- Code optimization / File size reduced