Don't Rely On Screen Size For Calibration; Use A Vernier Calliper The accuracy of this app utterly depends on entering the correct value of your screen size during calibration. However, the phone's reported specs may not be precise. Eg, my Galaxy J7 has a 5.5" screen, but the tape was correctly calibrated only with a value of 5.45". The app thoughtfully provides a small ruler for "verification" in the calibration screen, which you should check with a vernier calliper and adjust the screen size value accordingly to obtain correct readings.
Needs Double Start Points This app works well if you move your device the same amount of inches each time; however, in order to do so accurately, a second start point is needed to maintain accuracy. That way, one moves the exact distance each time from start to finish.
Not easy to use! I keep hitting the power button while taking a measurement. Galaxy tab a 8 inch.
Very useful app Great for small or big items. It's easy to use when you read the instructions carefully
This app is absolutely worthless.
خوبه جالبه درحدخودش کارآیی دارد
- Options for ruler scale displayed on Top or Bottom of the screen
- Minor adjustment of User Interface
- Code optimization
- Issue fixed: Display result unit as cm instead of mm
- User interface improvements
- Bug fixes
- Redesign menu screen for main menu button
- Bug fixed: User manual cannot open
- Code optimization / File size reduced