Electricians' new friend Tried 3 other apps for protractor, this one fit the bill. Made it very easy to determine angles on existing pipe runs so we could make it all match. Even (especially) on bends that weren't standard 10, 22, 45, 60, 90 etc. Make it usable on pictures so you don't have to hold the phone steady, and this would be a 5 instead of 4 stars.
Good app, but... Trying to hold the camera steady while taking a measurement is a pain. It needs the ability to load photo from gallery or take a picture so the image remains still while measuring.
Works great I use it to build machinery. Wish I had this app 10 years ago. I no longer need the $300 digital level I bought back then.
Simple and awesome I can create any angle as well as move sides to match camera image.
Almost perfect It really needs the ability to measure a picture.
Frozen! It could have been an excellent and useful app except I have to quit the app before it works most of the time.
- Redesign & reposition UI components
- Code optimization
- Reduce power consumption in camera mode
- UI improvements
- Bug fixes
- Add [Flash Light] function in camera mode
- Add sensor calibration function
- Minor bug fixes
- Redesign menu screen for main menu button
- Bug fixed: User manual cannot be displayed
- Code optimization / File size reduced