* Check cycle ranging from 5 minutes to 8 hours
* HTTPS support
* Notice (even audio) in case a downtime occurs
* OS, kernel version, CPU model
* CPU load in last 1, 5 and 10 minutes
* RAM load
* Graphics for bandwidth, CPU and RAM usage
* Partitions table
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
It's required that the machine has a web server with PHP support on it. In the case the machine mounts a particular operating system it might become needed that the "shell_exec" function is enabled in php.ini.
Monyt requires you to install a serverside script, download and install the following file and save it with .php extension in the web directory of the machine you're going to monitor before adding it to Monyt.
Some Android devices have custom power saving modes that prevent monyt from notifiyng server downtimes.
If monyt doesn't alert properly, try to disable power saving.
Unlike most applications, YOU DON'T HAVE TO INSTALL ANYTHING ON THE SERVER. Connection will be securely made by SSH. You just need a user who can execute commans listed below:
- date, hostname, cat, grep, uname, ifconfig, fdisk, df, ps, sensors (lm-sensors package). hddtemp (hddtemp package)
- Secure SSH connections. You can handle server fingerprints.
- Encrypted database. You lost your phone? Don't worry, no one can access your data.
- Choose which services you want to monitor. When the application detects a stopped service, it will show you a notification.
- You can set update frequency.
- Check for information about the server: Net configuration, hdds, CPU, motherboard & HDD temperature, services in execution, partitions...
Next version goals:
- Add your own services to monitor (by now, there's a predefined list)
- Monitor servers using SSH tunneling (bypass firewalls)
- Receive alerts about high temperature or full disk drivers (at the moment you can check but not monitor that)
- Start/Stop/Restart services remotely
If an error occurs on the server you're managing, you can easily see from the terminal Android.
- You're using your ISP or Telecommunications Carrier, because the port is not allowed to connect, you may be able to connect to arbitrary ports.
- That security software is installed on Android devices If you could not connect.
- The configuration changes that you are using your ISP or Telecommunications Carrier, you may be able to connect to the port.
Restriction of Free version:
The connecting server is to three.
****Current Supported Server Types****
* PING (Note: Some Samsung Galaxy or Android 4.2+ devices doesn't work, because they removed 'ping' command)
* Connect TCP port (For any TCP servers)
* HTTP, HTTPS. (Can check HTTP response code and response data)
* Sensors: Power, Temperature, Humidity, Light, Magnetic Field, Pressure, Proximity
**** Supported Notifications ****
* Task bar notification
* Play sound (9 default alarm sounds, also can use .mp3, .wav files on SD card)
* Play voice (Use TTS-Text To Speech engine to convert the alarm text to voice file, and then play the voice file)
* Auto send SMS to multiple numbers
* Auto send Emails to multiple addresses (Supports SMTP / SMTPs servers)
* Auto call to phone number
* Auto send HTTP request to your web server, to let you record the server down / warning events to your own web system
**** Unique, powerful functions compare to other monitoring tools ****
* Start / stop server and view server status by web interface. Which mean you can use your PC or mobile phone to access and control this app remotely
* Can monitor server is “DOWN” (completely doesn’t’ work) or “WARNING" (Response slow) status, each status can set different alarms. For example alarm sound can be different;
* Auto start this application when the Android device boot up
* Auto start monitoring specified servers when this application launched
* Auto pause checking option by each monitor. You can specify time period by day when the whole system doing maintenance (eg. Night time or weekend)
* Full screen mode to display on the big screen TV, to let you see the status instantly (Can also optionally display full screen when this application launched). This is useful for the monitoring room with many TV screens
* Not a simple fixed interval checking “port prober”, this application will not pop up alarms until the server had been checked for specified times(Can be set in the “Server options” -> “Check Options” screen). It will avoid wrong alarms by the short network disconnection
* Not only do port checking, but also will execute FTP / POP3 / SMTP / IMAP4 / MySQL / PostgreSQL login commands, to simulate real client operations to check the server real status
* Support “Intermediate Server” options. If your device connect to a router, and then connect to the server you want to monitor, you can set the router device as “Intermediate Server”. So if the router or Internet access have problems, will not affect the actual server you are monitoring
* Can auto pause checking when there is no Wifi or 3G connection, to avoid wrong alarms
* Auto send status function, will be able to send SMS / Email messages / HTTP request to you by fixed interval, or time points daily. So you can know this application is still running or stopped by some issues(For example os crash, battery run out...)
* Powerful log function, can set log level, and auto remove expired logs (Max expired date can be set). Also be able to export logs to text files with optional date range, log level etc. Logs can be attached to email notifications as well
Note: Free version can only monitor 3 servers, and will display ads on screen. If you need to monitor more servers and remove all ads, please purchase full version by click the "Upgrade" function in the app
If you reinstalled your Android device, please download Server Status Monitor again, and also click "Upgrade" function. The app will detect that you had purchased before, and automatically upgrade to full version without pay again
Any suggestions / issues during using this application, please send email to us:
Have ideas or suggestions? Feel free to send your ideas to my email and I'd be more than happy to add it in.
GoodSync Server for Android makes your device discoverable via GoodSync Connect, so you can easily transfer files and folders to/from any computer running GoodSync Explorer or synchronize files using Goodsync 9.
File transfer works via WiFi or cellular network, without having to worry about setting up firewalls or IP addresses.
* Access files on internal and external SD cards.
* Does not lock screen, can work in background.
* Can be configured to start on device power on.
* Can be configured to work over Wi-Fi only.
* Can monitor changes and sync on-the fly with Windows and MacOS clients.
You can Monitor real time Servers performance of your server in the form of Text and Graph on your Smartphone screen. You can also enjoy the real Command Interface on your Android Smartphone or Tablet to control your Windows Server. So, get ready to send Commands to your server right from your Smartphone or Tablet and enjoy the real command line (CMD) on your Smartphone just like your admin panel.
LogInNode dramatically reduces the level of manual checks for support engineers and provides them with a real time status of their monitored systems. You are the first to know about any potential issues affecting your systems and can resolve those issues immediately by sending commands using the Powerful Command Interface feature of LogInNode.
*** IMPORTANT ***
• To Monitor and Control your Windows Servers remotely , download and install the agent software from http://www.loginworks.com/loginnode on your Server; Also, download the LogInNode Application from Google Play on your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
• The communication between the LogInNode Mobile Application and the monitored servers is always encrypted and very secure.
• If you are experiencing any kind of issues or you need to report a bug, please do let us know at email@example.com and will instantly reply to your query to resolve your concern. We provide 24/7 support and always reply instantly to any query submitted to us.
***MONITOR YOUR SERVERS ON THE GO!: ***
- The status and uptime of all Servers
- Real time CPU usage and usage history graph
- Current available memory and usage history graph
- Real time Status of local hard disks
- Monitor and Control IIS performance
- Manage and Monitor Firewall settings
- Manage all the running processes within your server
- Monitor all the running services on your server
- Take quick actions to perform a task on your server using the Quick Action menu on your Smartphone or Tablet
- Add as many servers as you can to Monitor the Real time performance
- Physical disks read/write status
***MANAGE YOUR SERVER ON THE GO ! :***
- Experience the Real Command Prompt Interface like your Server/PC on your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
- Send any type of Commands from your Smartphone or Tablet remotely
- See the recent commands used in the Command History to save your time and get a quick result on your Smartphone or Tablet
- Deploy .bat files to the server and view the result on your Android Smartphone or Tablet screen
- Ping the server and know its availability
- Shutdown the Windows server
- Create New, Edit existing and Execute batch files using your smartphone.
- Restart the Windows server
- Log off any logged in user using command from anywhere using your Smartphone
- Kill/Revoke a process by sending command
- Command prompt and PowerShell support
***Internet Information System (IIS)***
- Monitor and Control IIS via phone
- On or Off the entire IIS manager
- View the list of running websites
- Stop or Start websites using your phone
- Start/Stop or Recycle the Application Pool
- Monitor the real time Firewall performance right on your Smartphone screen
- Start or Stop Firewalls using your phone
- Start or Stop the Firewall inbound or outbound rules
- Monitor all running services on your phone screen
- Stop or Start the services using your phone
***Operating Systems supported: ***
• Windows Server: 2003 or higher
• Windows Desktop: XP or higher
The DscServer runs on a dedicated, always on, always connected android phone or tablet running within your network. Using it, multiple instances of the DscKeypad App and DscKeypad widgets (included) or other similar applications (such as Mi Casa Verde Vera or other automation products) may connect simultaneously using the "fan-out" capability provided. The DscServer appears to any client as a faster version of the Envisalink card itself with some additional capabilities (e.g. zone and partition labels). The server requirements are very modest, I use an LG P500 to run my entire home automation system. This simple automation extension can rival the more expensive services like Rogers Smart Home Monitoring and Time Warner's IntelligentHome.
You can also run the DscServer on a PC or any other OS supporting java. Use the DscKeypad included in this app to unlock the extra features included in the android or java version of the DscServer such as remote access. logging, and custom command widgets. (After purchasing this app uninstall the free DscKeypad from your phone and use the included enhanced version).
This is a sophisticated server with many capabilities, and requires some expertise to configure. I do offer a full refund if you're unable to get it to work in your environment or are not satisfied in any way.
o multiple simultaneous connected clients (fan-out) to the Envisalink
o system status cached and trimmed to active zones/partitions to reduce network and client load
o secure/encrypted remote client connections
o logging - full log, and a motion zone filtered log for readability
o direct connection providing immediate security system status
o a centralized location for customizing your system such as zone and partition labels.
o reduced network load and better keypad app performance
o self monitoring with immediate email or SMS notifications:
- alarms and trouble
- configurable zone opening/restore
- loss of connection with the Envisalink card
- phone/tablet power loss (will continue on battery)
- phone/tablet low battery warning
- phone/tablet connectivity loss
- midnight status check-in (to confirm connectivity daily)
- use security events to trigger actions such as posting a web site (e.g. to turn video recording or motion detecting on/off, changing the temperature in a wifi thermostat, turning), send an android intent to other android apps (e.g. my Wemo app to control your lights), etc.
- and much more...
o customizable content for eMail, SMS, UDP messages
o enables home automation - send the DSC application commands using android intents
- mpp.android.server.DscService.SendCommand, intent extra data: command=
o On screen widgets for submitting custom commands (locally or remotely)
o NFC support to send custom commands, including arm/disarm, etc.
SMS messages can notify you of alarms or trouble even if the internet connection to your alarm system is cut or if your personal phone is not currently attached to the internet.
This app (only) works with an Envisalink 2DS/3DS card connected to a DSC Power System Panel and LAN wired into your switch or router. Use of the EYEZ-ON service is also highly recommended but is not required.
Remember, DO NOT expose your Envisalink IP connection to an unprotected network; communication provided by the card is not secure. Expose (port forward) the secure port (only) to outside your secure network (after registering the clients you will allow).
- Connect to any SQL Server database,
- Save unlimited connections with or without passwords,
- Download table and column names to simplify querying,
- Query - select, update, insert, delete, exec, etc.,
- Utilize an intuitive "SQL Keyboard",
- Save unlimited queries,
- View result sets and export them to CSV, and
- Copy result cells to the clipboard with a tap.
SQL Server Mobile Manager is the ultimate in portable, mobile database utilities. With SQL Server Mobile Manager, you can connect to any SQL Server database (DB login and password required) on any internal network (from within or via VPN). Remote connections over TCP/IP are supported as well.
SQL Server Manager allows you to build and execute simple or complex queries via keypad or through the Query Builder interface. Select, Create, Delete, Join... all SQL functions are fully supported! Easy to use, Query Builder retrieves and populates table and column information to allow quick, accurate query building.
SQL Server Manager allows you to:
- Store unlimited connections to SQL Server databases,
- Optionally store passwords (which are encrypted on the Android device),
- Store names of user tables and columns to simplify query building,
- Build queries using an intuitive "SQL Keyboard" that includes buttons to write the text for common commands,
- Execute simple and complex queries and stored procedures
- Save queries (associated to a connection) for later use, and
- View result sets in a horizontally/vertically scrollable grid, with the option to highlight multiple rows by tapping on each one.
SQL Server Mobile Manager is perfect for:
- SQL DBAs on-the-go who can remotely manage databases by establishing a connection over TCP/IP or a VPN connection,
- Software developers, data analysts, etc. who require on-the-fly SQL visibility when away from the desk (in meetings, for instance),
- Students or anybody else interested in practicing SQL syntax on the train, in the bus, etc.,
among many others.
HyperNote allows you to create a note attached to a specific contact and see the note before you receive a call from the contact or immediately after you dial the contact. After the app is installed, it automatically pops up a window for that contact, when you make or receive a call. This window will be available for the duration of the call and for a short period afterwards. You can also minimize this window if it is blocking something on your screen.
★ Personalised Notes
You can create a note specific to a contact directly in this pop-up window. You can also create a note for any contact from the HyperNote main app screen.
★ Multiple Notes
You can create multiple notes for each contact and you can create notes for as many contacts as you wish. At any point you can see one note and use the previous and next buttons to see other notes.
★ Call Log
HyperNote also has a sophisticated Call Log, which allows you to search any call with just bare details that you might remember. For example, If you know, the approximate time of day, duration or the week day, you can zero in on the specific call.
★ Call Recording
HyperNote also allows you to record phone conversations during any point of time of the call. But please bear in mind that not all Android devices support full-fledged call recording. HyperNote uses a proprietary technique to detect the level of support offered by a device and in case a device does not offer any recording support, we still allow recording by switching on your speakerphone.
Please mail bug reports and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
With the PAW webserver you can use the functionality of your phone from a web browser, serve your own web pages or develop phone enabled web applications.
Tasker and Locale Plug-in support.
PHP plug-in is available.
The software is still in beta.
Working on WiFi. If 3G works is carrier dependent.
In case of problems, please send an email!
- Android Web Editor Lite: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webeditlite.app
- AWD - IDE for WEB Development: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kidinov.awd
- Webmaster's HTML Editor Lite: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.welant.webmaster.DEMO
Features: CPU load stats (filter with/out Matlab), RAM usage, and Most Active Users.
Aggregate statistics across the servers are tabulated and visualized in pie chart form.
** Requires a FEPS University of Surrey Login **
Ads Revenue Monitor will let you easily check your earnings through all the networks you need.
It is currently at a very early stage but it is already usable. It was developed for own use, but I guess other developers will also find this useful. Currently it only shows earnings from last day, last week and last month with the grand total. More features and networks will come soon!
Currently supported networks:
This app uses Google Analytics to track anonymous usage data. No personal information is tracked.
Your usernames, emails and API keys and all other data used to access ad networks are stored only on your phone, and are only used to communicate with the ad network servers.
This app is in alpha state. Please send feedback to email@example.com
This app is not affiliated nor related to any of the ad networks or companies mentioned.