* Check cycle ranging from 5 minutes to 8 hours
* HTTPS support
* Notice (even audio) in case a downtime occurs
* OS, kernel version, CPU model
* CPU load in last 1, 5 and 10 minutes
* RAM load
* Graphics for bandwidth, CPU and RAM usage
* Partitions table
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
It's required that the machine has a web server with PHP support on it. In the case the machine mounts a particular operating system it might become needed that the "shell_exec" function is enabled in php.ini.
Monyt requires you to install a serverside script, download and install the following file and save it with .php extension in the web directory of the machine you're going to monitor before adding it to Monyt.
Some Android devices have custom power saving modes that prevent monyt from notifiyng server downtimes.
If monyt doesn't alert properly, try to disable power saving.
Unlike most applications, YOU DON'T HAVE TO INSTALL ANYTHING ON THE SERVER. Connection will be securely made by SSH. You just need a user who can execute commans listed below:
- date, hostname, cat, grep, uname, ifconfig, fdisk, df, ps, sensors (lm-sensors package). hddtemp (hddtemp package)
- Secure SSH connections. You can handle server fingerprints.
- Encrypted database. You lost your phone? Don't worry, no one can access your data.
- Choose which services you want to monitor. When the application detects a stopped service, it will show you a notification.
- You can set update frequency.
- Check for information about the server: Net configuration, hdds, CPU, motherboard & HDD temperature, services in execution, partitions...
Next version goals:
- Add your own services to monitor (by now, there's a predefined list)
- Monitor servers using SSH tunneling (bypass firewalls)
- Receive alerts about high temperature or full disk drivers (at the moment you can check but not monitor that)
- Start/Stop/Restart services remotely
Speed - Data - Voice - Quality
With the ad-free RadioOpt Traffic Monitor you can check your 3G / 4G speed and keep an eye on network coverage and data usage on your smartphone. Integrated key-features: speed test for 3G / 4G networks, inspection of network availability and data usage monitoring. You can also manage apps with the Traffic Monitor Task Manager.
The speed test of the RadioOpt Traffic Monitor shows you the speed and latency of your UMTS, LTE and Wi-Fi network on a speedometer, separated into upload, download and ping speed. After each test you receive an assessment of your result, comparing it to users in your region. So you can find out if you surf the net faster or slower than the rest of the world. All speed tests are archived with all details and can be accessed anytime and viewed on the integrated map view. The archived data helps you to recognize speed variations quickly.
Discover the reasons of bad network performance with Traffic Monitor! The coverage map displays network availability depending on your current position. The network coverage of each provider is shown on the coverage map for select countries, with more countries added over time.
Avoid unpleasant surprises after your holidays. Traffic Monitor detects foreign networks if you are abroad and shows dedicated roaming counters. So you can always keep an eye on your roaming usage.
Monitor your data usage in a self-specified period of time. Therefore you can set all your details of your data plan like the starting date of your billing period or your maximal data allowance. You can also choose between weekly, monthly or 30-day billing period lengths. Traffic Monitor measures your data usage in general and by app. So you are always well-informed because Traffic Monitor warns you if you have exceeded your specified data volume. In addition, data usage abroad is shown separately so that you can track your roaming charges easily.
The integrated task manager shows you all running apps at a glance and offers you also the possibility to close memory-consuming apps.
Traffic Monitor is for free and does not contain any ads! We are happy about positive ratings and your feedback :-). Thank you!
Detailed Release Notes: Version 3.0 (April, 23, 2014)
Splash Screen : New splash image.
- Improved user interaction and user interface design; new graphical elements.
- Improved user interaction and user interface design; new graphical elements; fixed the "Remember my login details" feature.
- Improved user interaction and user interface design; new graphical elements.
- Improved user interaction and user interface design; corrected and updated texts.
Rate This App:
- Updated the app with the "Rate This App" functionality.
- Improved refresh mechanism; improved design for the "Refresh" button.
Server Details: Improved user interaction and user interface design; more user-friendly display of the server details; improved calls to and from back-end.
Settings Screen: Improved user interaction and user interface design; new graphical elements.
TwomonUSB can not be used in G Pad 8.3 because of device's hardware compatibility issues.
Users who use G pad 8.3, please make sure to check above the information.
Smart device becomes a monitor by connecting it with PC via USB!
The Convenient Connect TwomonUSB
TwomonUSB is now released.
Now, use TwomonUSB which is simple and fast.
Tablet and computer can be used as a dual monitor easily by connecting with TwomonUSB.
TwomonUSB is stable while using since it is not affected by the network.
TwomonUSB provides the fast video play with Average 40 frames/sec of smooth display output.
※ Before the Purchase
Connection is available only when PC program and USB driver of smart device are installed in PC.
Any of the following three content in this app if you can not run properly.
One. Windows 7 + system display two or more + Number of monitors connected to the computer currently(All of the conditions applicable)
Two. Two. If you use a USB monitor (DisplayLink driver is in use)
Three. Installing the Windows OS environment, the Virtual Machine
"Installable on: : Support for Android 4.0 or later devices"
Interoperable OS: Windows XP, 7, Vista, 8 & 8.1 32/64bit , Mac OS alpha ver (OS X 10.7~10.9)
If you need instructions or detailed information of the product, please visit the homepage.
**** Supported server types (More server types will be supported) ****
* PING (Note: Some Samsung Galaxy or Android 4.2+ devices doesn't work, because they removed 'ping' command)
* Connect TCP port (For any TCP servers)
* HTTP, HTTPS. (Can check HTTP response code and response data value)
**** Supported notifications ****
* Task bar notification
* Play sound (9 default alarm sounds, also can use .mp3, .wav files on SD card)
* Play voice (Use TTS-Text To Speech engine to convert the alarm text to voice file, and then play the voice file)
* Auto send SMS to multiple numbers
* Auto send Emails to multiple addresses (Supports SMTP / SMTPs servers, optional take a picture as attachment)
* Auto call to your phone number
* Auto send HTTP request to your web server, to let you record the server down / warning events to your own web system
**** Unique, powerful functions compare to other monitoring tools ****
* Start / stop server and view server status by web interface. Which mean you can use your PC or mobile phone to access and control this app remotely
* Can monitor server is “DOWN” (completely doesn’t’ work) or “WARNING" (Response slow) status, each status can set different alarms. For example alarm sound can be different;
* Auto start this application when the Android device boot up (Useful for the HD player Android devices);
* Auto start monitoring specified servers when this application launched (Useful for the HD player Android devices);
* Full screen mode to display on the big screen TV, to let you see the status instantly (Can also optionally display full screen when this application launched). This is useful for the monitoring room with many TV screens;
* Not a simple fixed interval checking “port prober”, this application will not pop up alarms until the server had been checked for specified times(Can be set in the “Server options” -> “Check Options” screen). It will avoid wrong alarms by the short network disconnection;
* Not only do port checking, but also will execute FTP / POP3 / SMTP / IMAP4 / MySQL / PostgreSQL login commands, to simulate real client operations to check the server real status;
* Support “Intermediate Server” options. If your device connect to a router, and then connect to the server you want to monitor, you can set the router device as “Intermediate Server”. So if the router or Internet access have problems, will not affect the actual server you are monitoring;
* Can auto pause checking when there is no Wifi or 3G connection, to avoid wrong alarms;
* Auto send status function, will be able to send SMS / Email messages / HTTP request to you by fixed interval, or time points daily. So you can know this application is still running or stopped by some issues(For example os crash, battery run out...);
* Powerful log function, can set log level, and auto remove expired logs (Max expired date can be set). Also be able to export logs to text files with optional date range, log level etc. Logs can be attached to email notifications as well.
Note: Free version can only monitor 2 servers, and will display ads on screen. If you need to monitor more servers and remove all ads, please purchase full version by click the "Upgrade" function in the app.
If you reinstalled your Android device, please download Server Status Monitor again, and also click "Upgrade" function. The app will detect that you had purchased before, and automatically upgrade to full version without pay again.
Any suggestions / issues during using this application, please send email to us:
-Windows / Linux (with Mono Framework)
D:What this app does?
R:With this app you can control the hardware of your desktop or laptop via both LAN and WAN.
D:How does it work?
R:It's simple: the app needs PC to be monitored runs Open Hardware Monitor, a free and open source software.
D:Ok, I like it. Tell me what to do.
Q:Download the app and follow the textual or video tutorial to know how to install all the necessary.
Have ideas or suggestions? Feel free to send your ideas to my email and I'd be more than happy to add it in.
GoodSync Server for Android makes your device discoverable via GoodSync Connect, so you can easily transfer files and folders to/from any computer running GoodSync Explorer or synchronize files using Goodsync 9.
File transfer works via WiFi or cellular network, without having to worry about setting up firewalls or IP addresses.
* Access files on internal and external SD cards.
* Does not lock screen, can work in background.
* Can be configured to start on device power on.
* Can be configured to work over Wi-Fi only.
* Can monitor changes and sync on-the fly with Windows and MacOS clients.
You can monitor and control Windows, Linux and Mac Operating Systems as well as any application using the monitoring API.
Pulseway dramatically reduces the level of manual checks for support engineers and provides them with a real time status of their monitored systems. You are the first to know about any potential issues affecting your systems and can resolve those issues immediately.
*** IMPORTANT ***
• To monitor a computer, download and install the agent software from www.pulseway.com;
• The communication between this application and the monitored computers is always encrypted.
• The status and uptime of all systems
• CPU usage and usage history chart
• Current available memory and usage history chart
• External IP address and the location on the map using GeoIP
• Ping round trip response time and response time chart
• Status of local hard disks
• Services status
• Network interfaces status and traffic chart
• Running processes
• Event logs
• Scheduled tasks status
• Ports status
• Logged in users
• Hardware details
• Status of web sites and application pools in Internet Information Server
• User accounts status in Active Directory including locked user accounts
• View and manage Windows updates
• Performance counters
• ... and more
• Start, pause, continue and stop a service
• Kill a process
• Start and stop a scheduled task
• Log off any logged in user
• Send a message to the logged in users
• Command prompt and PowerShell support
• Restart, wake up (Wake on WAN over Internet supported), shutdown, power off, suspend or send the computer into hibernation
• Send commands to multiple systems in the same group
• Start/stop/restart Internet Information Server web sites
• Start/stop/recycle Internet Information Server application pools
• Mobile device authorization for system commands - only selected authorized devices on your account can be allowed to send system commands
• Enable, disable, unlock and reset password for user accounts in Active Directory
• Add and remove groups for a user account in Active Directory
• Hyper-V and VMware support, start and stop virtual machines
• Run SQL Server queries
• ... and more
• When a system goes offline, starts up, shuts down, suspends and resumes
• When a monitored service stopped unexpectedly
• When the free memory is below a specified percentage
• When the processor usage is above or below a specified percentage for a specified period of time
• When the free space of a hard disk drive is below a specified percentage
• When a user logs in or logs out
• When ping round trip time is above a specified value for a specified period of time
• When a monitored port is closed
• When an event log entry is generated and it matches a specified filter (Windows only)
• When the CPU, system or HDD temperature exceeds a specified threshold
• When a web site or app pool stopped on Internet Information Server
• ... and more
The application will work even if the system cannot be directly accessed from the Internet (i.e. does not have a routable IP address or sits behind a firewall).
Operating Systems supported:
• Windows Server: 2003 or higher
• Windows Desktop: XP or higher
• Linux: All major distributions
• Mac: OS X 10.8+