Power Cruise Control EV assistant for:
Citroen C-Zero all models
Mitsubishi i-MiEV all models
Peugeot iOn all models
Why is Power Cruise Control different from all other electric vehicle applications?
- It's real time connected to the car via Bluetooth OBD dongle and knows exactly SoC - State of Charge, SoH - State of Health, car's speed, instant power and lot others.
- Has constant communication with driver via intuitive interface, easy and clear information called Heaven-Hell indicator, ensuring the arrival at destination. Foreground view and the respect of PCC indications, are a must for ensured arrival at destination.
- Knows orography of the trip, up and downhill and itinerary.
- Calculates energy consumptions for the trip, considering regeneration during downhill, air temperature, A/C clima consumptions and lot others to provide reliable predictions.
- Indicates charging points along route and nearby.
Use Power Cruise Control is simple:
- Connect your OBD.
- Set your destination.
- Choose your energy strategy.
- Follow the Heaven-Hell indicator to reach you destination.
With these simple steps you'll be able to reach every destination in total safety, assisted by the PCC indicator to maintain the correct energy consumption along the travel.
New MultiCharge options available, with Real Time Connector's status (where that info are shared from provider).
Inside the App you can choose between mph or km/h and C° or F° degrees.
Requires an OBDII bluetooth adapter. ( recommended VGATE iCAR2 bluetooth 3.0 ).
Other OBDII adapters may work as well but not fully tested.
Requires personal Google API Key registration.
Credit or Debit card required by Google to register API Key ( no prepaid cards allowed for registration ).
Detailed step by step registration guide is provided with App.
To allow a one time purchase price and an unlimited use of PCC driving system a personal Google API Key is required. Each Google account has a 200$ free of charge monthly traffic. A private / family / regular use of PCC could generate 5 $ of monthly traffic.
That means no charge for your Personal API Key!
More information at Frequently Asked Questions section https://www.powercruisecontrol.com/faq.html