Using your finger, you can easily plot HVAC and other psychrometric processes on the screen while you are out in the field, save the graphs, and then email the graph and results to yourself or clients. The HVAC Psych HD app includes the following features and functionality:
1. Displays a fully customizable psychrometric chart in both landscape and portrait modes.
2. Allows you to customize the graph in many different ways including specifying the psychrometric chart line colors, point colors, process line colors, and units of graph values.
3. Using your finger, you can plot as many points as you want on the screen. As you move your finger around the graph, the psychrometric properties at the top of the screen dynamically update . In addition, you can open a point to display the point properties and then edit them.
4. Create psychrometric processes by plotting points then connecting them with process lines. Also, create custom labels anywhere on the chart.
5. After you have completed creating the chart, you can email a list of all the points and their properties along with an image of the chart, itself.
6. Create an unlimited number of psychrometric chart projects. Also, you can create templates that you can reuse over and over again.
We will be continuing to add more functionality to the HVAC Psychrometric HD app over the coming months.
- Duct sizing for Rectangular, Round or Oval shape with 3 common sizing methods (i.e., equal friction, velocity and by duct dimensions). Detail results such as velocity pressure, hydraulic diameter, reynolds number, friction factor, relative roughness and flow area are included.
- Rectangular and Oval duct sizes are obtained by direct iteration algorithm method, i.e., not converted from round duct size.
- you're in control; full control and exact on input parameters, i.e., no sliding bar type of input method which can be difficult to control to exact input numbers. Distinct input (white) and output (yellow) fields.
- different duct materials selection (Galv. steel, Spiral, Aluminium, Carbon steel, PVC, Duct board, Duct liner, Flexible duct and Concrete).
- find duct fictional loss rate by Duct Dimension method (useful design tool for existing duct).
- built-in Duct Converter, rhoAIR, Louvre Sizer, Fan Motor kW, Convert KW-Amp, Duct gauge/weight, Threaded rod hanger sizing, txt file Viewer.
- Duct converter module to convert duct sizes between round, rectangular and oval duct.
- rhoAIR module to find air density and other pyschrometric air properties at state point.
- Louvre sizer module to size louvre opening required for structural opening.
- Fan Motor kW module to calculate electrical power consumption.
- Convert KW-Amp module to convert electrical KW - Amp, and calculate KVA.
- Duct gauge/weight module to find duct weight, perimeter and surface area for rectangular, round and oval duct with built-in duct gauge selections (Galvanized steel, Stainless steel and Aluminium duct).
- Threaded rod sizer module to size and select threaded hanger rod with built-in metric-english series of rod sizes, tensile stress calculator and maximum load calculator.
- txt file Viewer module to view and edit saved results.
- SI & IP units setting.
- Save results function.
For detail, see http://pocketengineer2.sharepoint.com/Pages/aDuctulator.aspx
Duct Calculator Elite features a highly intuitive interface which allows the user to easily enter values with precision (without the use of cumbersome "slider" controls).
In "Duct Size by Airflow" mode, the calculator allows users set airflow and either velocity or friction(Pressure Drop) and the calculator solves for round and rectangular duct sizes. Aspect ratio of the rectangular duct can also be specified.
In "Duct Size by Dimension" mode, users can enter either a round duct diameter or rectangular duct height and width. In addition, users enter either airflow or velocity and the calculator will solve for the other variables as well as friction.
-In "Pressure Drop" mode, users can convert between duct length, pressure drop, and friction values. This allows users to quickly determine exact pressure drop of a given installation or calculate the max duct length that can be used to maintain desired pressure drop. This feature compliments the two duct sizing calculators.
Duct Calculator Elite provides users with a wide variety of setting including:
-Duct Dimensional Units (Inches, Centimeters, or Millimeters)
-Airflow Units (Cubic Feet per Minute, Cubic Feet per Second, Cubic Meters per Second, or Liters per Second)
-Velocity Units (Feet per Second, Feet per Minute, or Meters per Second)
-Pressure Loss Units (Inches of Water per 100 ft or Pascals per Meter)
-Duct Material (Aluminum, Concrete, Fibrous Glass Duct Liner, Flexible Duct-Metallic, Galvanized Steel, PVC Plastic Pipe, Smooth Liner, Spiral Steel, or Uncoated Carbon Steel)
-Air Temperature (Fahrenheit, Celsius, or Kelvin)
-Elevation (Feet or Meters)
The Duct Calculator Elite solver uses friction loss equations contained in 2009 ASHRAE Handbook - Fundamentals. The next time you go to a meeting or out to the field, leave your Ductulator at home, you`ll have everything you need right on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch!
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at email@example.com so we can make things right before posting any negative reviews. We read all emails. We are also open to any suggestions you may have for future enhancements to this app.
Duct Sizing & Calculator portion includes calculating:
- Equivalent duct sizes
* Rectangular to Round and Equivalent Rectangular Sizes
* Round to Rectangular
* Maximum CFM and Velocity for Duct Size by inches of water per 100'
- CFM calculations
- Round & Rectangular Duct Size Equivalents
- Change friction
Offset portion includes:
- Double Elbow Offsetting
- 3 Piece Elbow Offsetting
- OWL for Field Cut Offsetting
Please E-Mail me for problems, comments and suggestions/future features.
Calculation formulas for air used are based upon SMACNA® standards and for offsets algebra and trigonometry.
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring.
The Duct Calculator provides extensive computing functions for dimensioning of round and rectangular ventilation ducts. The input of the desired size (volume flow, air velocity or dimension) can be selected. By entering text or slider the requirements are defined and determined the required size and the pressure loss per meter.
Offset Bends / Offset T-Piece - Bend
Using the offset calculators you can calculate pipe lengths and center distances of various bend and bend – T-piece combinations. Due to the real Lindab component dimensions intermediate lengths can be accurately pre-fabricated on site.
Length of insulation
Calculation of the length and area of insulating material for certain round and rectangular ventilation duct dimensions facilitates the cutting blanks on building site.
The determination of roof angle to order roof transitions presented itself as frequent obstacle. By entering a few building mass calculates this tool the angle of the roof.
All results are in metric units.
-Maximum Friction Loss (Pa/m)
-Maximum Velocity (m/s)
-Air Temperature – Drybulb (oC)
-Duct Height (mm)
-Duct Width (mm)
-Duct Diameter (mm)
Altitude = 0m above sea level
Wet bulb temperature = 0.9 * Drybulb temperature
Feedback is welcome. Enjoy!
The to-do list for an HVAC large building technician is extensive, so make sure you get it right the first time. This app will help you do just that by giving you a quick reference to all the little details that your job requires. Take a look below at everything you will have access to:
- Comes pre-populated with over 205 items
- Add/Delete Lists
- Duplicate Old Lists so you don't have to start over
- Add New Tasks
- Add New Items
- Delete Unwanted Items
- Set Alarms to remind yourself of items you still need to do
- Add Notes for more clarification
- Set a Priority to items (High, Medium, Low)
- Edit the Names of Items
- Sort Your Lists Alphabetically or by Priority (Menu Item)
kw: heating, air conditioning, cooling, business, corporation, technician, large, building, code, supply, plenum, coil, steam, condenser, air handler, filters, outside, indoors, intake, to do, check list, list
This application is simple, yet powerful and is of great use to Android developers. Developers can calculate Density pixel for ldpi,mdpi,hdpi,xhdpi and tvdpi.
The calculation will help you to measure the dimension of different widget and graphics for different Density devices...
This application is designed to control the X-CASA ventilation and heat recovery unit from TROX GmbH. It will not work without a connected ventilation and heat recovery unit in the home network.
- Switch the fan speed of your ventilation product according to your needs
- Program time and fan speed
- Up to 5 intervals for each day of the week
- Easy reduction of fan speed and energy consumption if not at home
- Change the set room temperature
- On / off switch of cool summer night ventilation
- Check status of filter and reset status after filter replacement
- See operation status of your ventilation and heat recovery unit