Using your finger, you can easily plot HVAC and other psychrometric processes on the screen while you are out in the field, save the graphs, and then email the graph and results to yourself or clients. The HVAC Psych HD app includes the following features and functionality:
1. Displays a fully customizable psychrometric chart in both landscape and portrait modes.
2. Allows you to customize the graph in many different ways including specifying the psychrometric chart line colors, point colors, process line colors, and units of graph values.
3. Using your finger, you can plot as many points as you want on the screen. As you move your finger around the graph, the psychrometric properties at the top of the screen dynamically update . In addition, you can open a point to display the point properties and then edit them.
4. Create psychrometric processes by plotting points then connecting them with process lines. Also, create custom labels anywhere on the chart.
5. After you have completed creating the chart, you can email a list of all the points and their properties along with an image of the chart, itself.
6. Create an unlimited number of psychrometric chart projects. Also, you can create templates that you can reuse over and over again.
We will be continuing to add more functionality to the HVAC Psychrometric HD app over the coming months.
This App is designed for process engineers, thermal engineers, HVAC engineers, field technicians, maintenance consultants, and other professionals who deal with moist air.
Ease-of-use is the prime design objective of this App. No complicated input pages, and no cluttered output results. One page does it all!
You input two psychrometric parameters, and the App will automatically calculate the remaining parameters.
Unique features of this psychrometric App:
• Comply with ASHRAE Handbook
• Well organized input modes
• Works for pressures lower or higher than atmospheric pressure
• On-Spot toggle of input and output units
Dry Bulb/Wet Bulb
Dry Bulb/Relative Humidity (RH)
Dry Bulb/Dew Point
Dry Bulb/Humidity Ratio
User can conveniently choose preferred input and output units directly besides the input box and on the result panel.
Have you ever cooperate with an architect with lots of new ideas and you need to redesign your system again and again?
Have you tired of checking the chilled water pipe sizing table again and again?
Here is a solution!
Using the knowledge referenced from ASHRAE-2009 Fundamentals, assuming black steel for chilled water pipe material, this application perform quick and simple chilled water pipe sizing for cooling load up to 40,000 tons (140,800 kW).
This application has already inputted the factory data of the total capacity of different sizes of hvac units for your reference. Of course, you can enter yours!
Imagine you are running a multi-story office building. There are 25 nos. of FCU - 400, 80 nos. of FCU - 800, 10 nos. of FCU - 1000 and a 5,000 L/s size of PAU on each of the floors. The architectural design keeps changing and you need to redesign the system again and again. Of course you also need to re-size each section of the chilled water pipes connected to your system at the same time.
You will then find using "Quick CHW Pipe Sizer - HVAC" can ease your work a lot!
This application is also an excellent tool for Residential, Hospital, Commercial, Institutional and Industrial design.