Using your finger, you can easily plot HVAC and other psychrometric processes on the screen while you are out in the field, save the graphs, and then email the graph and results to yourself or clients. The HVAC Psych HD app includes the following features and functionality:
1. Displays a fully customizable psychrometric chart in both landscape and portrait modes.
2. Allows you to customize the graph in many different ways including specifying the psychrometric chart line colors, point colors, process line colors, and units of graph values.
3. Using your finger, you can plot as many points as you want on the screen. As you move your finger around the graph, the psychrometric properties at the top of the screen dynamically update . In addition, you can open a point to display the point properties and then edit them.
4. Create psychrometric processes by plotting points then connecting them with process lines. Also, create custom labels anywhere on the chart.
5. After you have completed creating the chart, you can email a list of all the points and their properties along with an image of the chart, itself.
6. Create an unlimited number of psychrometric chart projects. Also, you can create templates that you can reuse over and over again.
We will be continuing to add more functionality to the HVAC Psychrometric HD app over the coming months.
This gives you the option of working out ventilation when more than one appliance is fitted in a room.
For existing and new ventilators you can calculate the free air area of the vent to work out if its suitable for the appliance(s) it is feeding.
No more formulas and calculations to remember, read the heat input from the appliance data badge and press calculate.
Check out the tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxmUMVTbneY
if your having problems email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once downloaded the Licensing Service requires validation, this must be done via the phones CELLULAR DATA not through Wi-FI.
This App is designed for process engineers, thermal engineers, HVAC engineers, field technicians, maintenance consultants, and other professionals who deal with moist air.
Ease-of-use is the prime design objective of this App. No complicated input pages, and no cluttered output results. One page does it all!
You input two psychrometric parameters, and the App will automatically calculate the remaining parameters.
Unique features of this psychrometric App:
• Comply with ASHRAE Handbook
• Well organized input modes
• Works for pressures lower or higher than atmospheric pressure
• On-Spot toggle of input and output units
Dry Bulb/Wet Bulb
Dry Bulb/Relative Humidity (RH)
Dry Bulb/Dew Point
Dry Bulb/Humidity Ratio
Have you ever cooperate with an architect with lots of new ideas and you need to redesign your system again and again?
Have you tired of checking the chilled water pipe sizing table again and again?
Here is a solution!
Using the knowledge referenced from ASHRAE-2009 Fundamentals, assuming black steel for chilled water pipe material, this application perform quick and simple chilled water pipe sizing for cooling load up to 40,000 tons (140,800 kW).
This application has already inputted the factory data of the total capacity of different sizes of hvac units for your reference. Of course, you can enter yours!
Imagine you are running a multi-story office building. There are 25 nos. of FCU - 400, 80 nos. of FCU - 800, 10 nos. of FCU - 1000 and a 5,000 L/s size of PAU on each of the floors. The architectural design keeps changing and you need to redesign the system again and again. Of course you also need to re-size each section of the chilled water pipes connected to your system at the same time.
You will then find using "Quick CHW Pipe Sizer - HVAC" can ease your work a lot!
This application is also an excellent tool for Residential, Hospital, Commercial, Institutional and Industrial design.
User can conveniently choose preferred input and output units directly besides the input box and on the result panel.
The Duct Calculator provides extensive computing functions for dimensioning of round and rectangular ventilation ducts. The input of the desired size (volume flow, air velocity or dimension) can be selected. By entering text or slider the requirements are defined and determined the required size and the pressure loss per meter.
Offset Bends / Offset T-Piece - Bend
Using the offset calculators you can calculate pipe lengths and center distances of various bend and bend – T-piece combinations. Due to the real Lindab component dimensions intermediate lengths can be accurately pre-fabricated on site.
Length of insulation
Calculation of the length and area of insulating material for certain round and rectangular ventilation duct dimensions facilitates the cutting blanks on building site.
The determination of roof angle to order roof transitions presented itself as frequent obstacle. By entering a few building mass calculates this tool the angle of the roof.
This app offers you far more options than you’ve ever experienced when using ordinary h,x-diagrams.
For example, local weather data can be imported from all over the globe into your diagram, enabling you to calculate, determine and/or compare the local climatic condition.
You can also define the true prevailing air pressure. Your h,x-diagram automatically adjusts itself to the entries you’ve made.
Check out this App’s wide range of options:
• Import of worldwide weather data
• Intuitive handling through direct starting point selection in the diagram
• Air flow entry for performance identification
• Clearly arranged lists of data points and performance values
• Selection of the diagram’s temperature and humidity boundaries
• Free definition of the range of comfort
• Storing and processing of multiple diagrams
• Entry of multiple, different air flow in a diagram
• Arbitrary choice of color of the air flows for improved differentiation.
• Adjustment to the true prevailing air pressure
• Create a PDF-file and send it via e-Mail
© robatherm GmbH + Co. KG
q = k · √ p (l/s)
q = measured air flow (l/s)
p = actual balancing pressure (Pa)
k = k-factor
In order to measure a USB differential pressure sensor in needed. The price for the sensor is 150 EUR + VAT + shipping + customs duty, dispatched from Sweden. To order a sensor send a email to: email@example.com
A possible improvement to this app is to add a balancing protocol to reduce the paper work and speed up the work.