Puffin Academy Key Features:
• Free to all users and content providers
- Free app to all users on Android devices
- Free of charge to all educational content providers
• For purely educational web sites only
- Educational content providers must apply for approval
- Once approved, contents are available to all users
• Incredible speed and Flash support
- 500% faster than Safari and Chrome
- Supports Flash contents & videos on Android devices
Questions & Answers:
• Q: What’s the business model?
- A: None! It’s a community feedback project.
• Q: How long will it last?
- A: Forever! As long as there is a need.
• Q: Why to launch Puffin Academy?
- A: Destiny! It’s why CloudMosa was founded.
MyMaths has two modes: Learning mode and Game mode. Learning mode allows you to practice your additions, subtractions and times tables. The Game mode test your all round math skills.
Both modes have different difficulty levels to suit primary school students to adult age. Every time you play, it will remember your best score, so that you can challenge yourself to beat your own score or your friend’s.
Children can build and improve essential math skills in: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• New! can select addition & subtraction or multiplication & division together
• friendly and encouraging voice
• adjustable countdown timer for test-like conditions
• top and bottom number ranges can be edited
• number ranges: 0 to 20 for addition and subtraction
• number ranges: 0 to 12 for multiplication and division
• option to allow three tries
• option to repeated missed cards for review at the end
• scores list to review improvement
This app is Free but is support by ads.
A paid ad-free version is also available.
Bugs or suggestions? Please let us know through Email.
Equations, inequalities and graphs leave you frustrated?
Tried to solve the problem but you're not sure you got it right?
Meet yHomework - the math solver that actually works 100% of the time!
No gimmicks, no fuss, no excuses - we simply give you the an instant full step-by-step solution and explanation.
yHomework is an easy to use Math solver, just enter your question or equation, and the app will immediately give you the answer together with the full step-by-step solution!
Say you have: 3x+5=8
Not sure what to do next? Just type it into the app and get the step-by-step solution with just one click!
It's just that simple! 1.. 2.. 3.. and you're a math whiz!
OVER A MILLION USERS CAN'T BE WRONG! DOWNLOAD yHomework TODAY!
Current material covers:
Simplification, single unknown equation, 2 equation sets, quadratic equations, Inequalities and function graphs.
Questions? Comments? Contact us at: email@example.com
Save Yourself from a Zombie Attack using Math as Your Weapon!
The world is overrun with zombies. You are a part of a squad of highly trained scientists who can save us. Using your math skills and special powers you can treat infected zombies to contain the threat.
Zombies are attacking your house and only you can stop them... with your math-powered super powers!
Four Awesome Worlds with Twenty Eight exciting levels let you sharpen your addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills along with having loads of fun at the same time!
The Math vs Zombies game contains visually rich environments and extremely fun and addictive game play to keep players engaged for a long time!
4 detailed, extremely fun to play worlds with 7 levels each.
Questions support addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems.
Select number from gallery. Corresponding number's multiplication table view appears and table audio starts.
To switch off audio, select 'Sound Off' from Menu Sound On/off .
To view a specific multiplication table, select option 'Get Table' from Menu and type any number upto 999.
Corresponding table will appear.
Select 'Tables Grid' option from menu, to view tables grid for multiplication tables from 1 to 10.
New Features in 1.1:
• Practice math with ears. New voice feature lets you listen to numbers in any language of your choice.
• Customizable reading formats. For example, 1+1 to be read as "one plus one" or "one add one".
• Multiple voice sources.
Features since 1.0
• Support addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Customizable number ranges and number of cards.
• Show cards in portrait or landscape mode.
• Auto advance with a configurable timer.
• Choice to display answers or not.
• Keep screen on when displaying cards.
• No ads or fancy graphics to drain your battery.
Lite version contains numbers 0 - 6 and 1 animated monster
Main features include:
★ Cute animated monster themed app for fun learning
★ Math problems for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
★ Options to create your own math problems, select from a range of numbers, or use doubles facts
★ Answers can be displayed as multiple choice or manually entered by numeric keypad
★ Up to 50 flash cards per game
★ History report displays missed problems for each game ordered by date
★ Cards range from 0-6 (Full version: 0-12)
★ Ad-free and no tracking of user information
★ Large easy to read numbers and buttons
★ Kid tested
HIGHLIGHTS OF IXL MATH PRACTICE
- Comprehensive coverage of K-8 math curriculum
- Wide variety of question types to engage students
- Virtual prizes and awards to celebrate learning milestones
- Insightful reporting on all app practice at IXL.com
- Over 10 billion unique problems answered on IXL.com
“Thanks to IXL, our students' performance has increased dramatically. Because they practice the skills daily, and because the site provides feedback, students are able to correct their mistakes and master the concepts easily.”
Waleska Batista, teacher, Cherry Hill, New Jersey, U.S.A.
“My favourite feature of IXL is that if you get a question wrong IXL will tell you how to solve it and what you did wrong. Another thing I really enjoy is that IXL provides awards and progress reports showing how you do over time. I think these two things are very effective because they make the student feel like they are actually studying and not wasting time.”
Student, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“This program takes the frustration out of math because it allows the student to practice at his/her own pace and stay focused. It's okay if you mark one wrong because another one will be waiting. This is a great tool to have.”
Parent of a 4th grader, California, U.S.A.
“We like the rewards and certificates; our children work very hard to receive these! The reports are also brilliant in keeping us informed of the levels our children have reached and where they need extra help.”
Parent, Coolah, NSW, Australia
“My students are improving by the day, and some even stay in for recess to work on IXL!”
Helm Jackson, 5th grade teacher, Redmond, Washington, U.S.A
- Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Select from three different difficulty levels.
- Solving each equation has a time limit (the white bar in the bottom) based on the difficulty level.
- Three wrong answers end the game.
- Each new round resets the wrong answers counter.
Use Let's Do the Math as a set of math flash cards, or treat it like a series of puzzles. However you approach it, you may find that it helps your youngster learn math basics more easily.
Applications is without any advertisement!
The training can be done for 8 different calculations: addition, subtraction, mixture of addition and subtraction, multiplication and division and mix of addition and multiplication.
Each of calculations can be trained during three types of exercises: calculations of outcome of expression, comparing expressions and finding elements of expressions. Altogether it gives you 18 types of exercises.
Separate exercise type is word problem activities which are done for addition and subtraction. There are currently 50 different word problems.
For each type of activity dedicated advices in form of graphics or formulas help to solve individual tasks.
Specific numbers for exercises are prepared using quite complicated semi random algorithm, which avoids giving the same result twice in the same training.
During each training full history is recorded so you can review it after training. For each individual task number of corrections and advices is recorded.
You can use this application as set of math flash cards or treat it as set of puzzles.
*'Math for the brain' will enhance your math skills and keep your brain sharper and smarter, while providing you with insightful brain facts. This application is fun and challenging for people of all ages.
**VOTED ONE OF THE TOP 5 EDUCATIONAL APPS BY REVISION UNIVERSE**
All parts of the body need a work out from time to time to keep them in top shape. This includes the vital part of all the brain.
By using Math for the brain for that essential brain work out you can improve your skills in mathematics. It provides many math problems to solve, which helps keep you smarter and make your brain youthful. This is far better and much more fun than the school math problems that we all dreaded.
This app makes those math problems to be more fun and challenging and once you get started you may find it hard to put down. There is the whole range of mathematics at your finger tips, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, powers and percentages.
This app is suited for those of all ages from kids wanting to get a little practice in and to hone those mathematics skills, to adults that want to improve their skills too. There are even multiplayer options too which gives you the ultimate challenge. This could really help anyone’s mental arithmetic.
So, whether you are looking for an interesting challenge or need to sharpen your brain this app is perfect. Because you have it on your smart phone you could challenge yourself and others anywhere.
Tags: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, exponents, brain, cool, division, mental practicing, game, kids, mathematics, facts, challenge, flash cards practice, multiplayer, workouts, mathforthebrain
For teachers and schools, a dedicated ad-free version is available on the Google Play Store For Education.***
With more than 1,628 activities, iTooch 3rd Grade Math is a fun way of practicing and learning Math for third graders.
It is, by far, the largest collection of educational activities based on the US National Common Core Standards on Google Play for elementary school.
Used by more than 3,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help parents, teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
★ UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ★
• A clear, simple and engaging interface so that children learn with fun
• Speech synthesis option to help users in reading and text comprehension
• Multi-player management
• Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
• An embedded scientific calculator
• A virtual blackboard
• A lesson summary attached to each chapter
• In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
• Power ups to increase motivation and give a little boost !
♫ PARENTS AND KIDS LOVE OUR APPS ♫
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. The ability to test the learning. And here's the kicker: it is so much fun, I had to pull my son off of it after 2 hours!"
‣ "My son is home schooled plus goes to a charter school. This program makes it easy to supplement his schoolwork without buying a lot of books or printing worksheets. I recommend it for all parents who are committed to their children's education."
★ WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ★
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the tablet for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps kids on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
☀ OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ☀
✓ 5 themes: Numbers and Operations, Fractions, Measuring and Estimating, Graphs and Stats, Geometry
✓ 54 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures
✓ 1,628 questions per title with clues and detailed explanations
✓ 389 original pictures
➡ iTooch 3rd Grade Math is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on Google Play for students in Grade 3.
Discover our other apps iTooch 3rd Grade Language Arts and iTooch 3rd Grade Science on the Google Play Store. Our apps are available for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade in Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
☎ CONTACT ☎
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
This app is one of several apps created by students who participated in Youth APPLab during the 2010-2011 school year.
Youth APPLab is powered by Uplift, Inc. and funded by The MacArthur Foundation.
For more information, please visit http://www.youthapplab.com and http://www.upliftdc.org.
Please share your feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.