- Indoor Rower/Erg
- On-the-water rowing (with or without GPS)
- Concept2 Dynamic erg
- Concept2 Erg w/Slides
- Concept2 SkiErg
- Cross-country skiing. (with or without GPS)
You can also set targets to track your workout progress.
Also includes a great rowing and fitness calculator with the following functions:
- Average Split
- Watts <-> Pace
- Stroke Power Index (SPI)
- Distance Per Strike (DPS)
- Target Pace
- Rugby Test
- 2K Time <-> Watts
- VO2 Max
- Paul's Law Estimated Time and Pace
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
We've now added Nonathlon (www.nonathlon.com) integration into the app! You can update your scores directly from the workout view, or update multiple scores from the detail view on the Nonathlon tab!
Report any problems to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll respond as quickly as possible!
The world's best app for tracking rowing workouts.
Simply log your time and distance and watch your stats improve!
Designed with Concept 2 rowers specifically in mind, but perfect any rower that reports time and distance in meters,
Cloud sync & other features coming soon. Feature requests and feedback are welcome - email email@example.com
ErgData is a free application designed to run on newer Android devices. It requires a USB cable and a USB OTG adapter to connect the Android device to a Concept2 Indoor Rower. Not all Android devices support USB connection to a PM3 or PM4, so please check the compatibility list below or test your device before purchasing cables or a cradle for your device. Once connected, it provides additional rowing statistics, stores and displays your workout results, and uploads your workouts to the Concept2 Online Logbook. It also offers the enhanced visibility of a backlit display.
■ Displays your rowing data in real time.
■ Offers a choice of two screens:
1. Screen similar to your Performance Monitor (showing choice of watts, calories or current pace) plus two additional pieces of data from the list below.
2. Screen showing:
■ Logs all your rowing workouts, including intervals, splits and heart rate information.
■ Uploads workouts directly to the Concept2 Online Logbook.
■ Displays your workout information on a color, backlit screen, so you can see your rowing information in a darkened room.
■ Displays weight-adjusted scores.
■ Allows you to view different units on your monitor and device (for example, you can display watts on the device while viewing average pace on the monitor).
■ Concept2 Indoor Rower (any model) with a PM3 or PM4 monitor:
PM3—firmware version 315 or 108 or later is required for all functions
PM4—firmware version 318 or 29 or later is required for all functions
■ Android Concept2 cable (available from Concept2), part number 2781 for $10.00.
Includes an interface cable as well as a cradle to hold your Android smartphone
USB Cable and a USB OTG (On-The-Go) Adapter (available from Amazon, Monoprice and other online vendors).
■ For smartphones, Concept2 recommends part number 1093 Smartphone Cradle for $5.00
■ A compatible Android device with a firmware version that supports USB Host mode. To test compatibility, use the “USB Host Diagnostics” app available free from the Google Play Store. If the USB Host Diagnostics pass all tests, then ErgData for Android will work.
The following versions support USB Host mode:
Android 3.2 Honeycomb API Level 12 or higher should work but no testing has been done by Concept2. Use the USB Host diagnostics to check.
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
Please note that Concept2 cannot guarantee compatibility with any particular device. Manufacturers frequently make changes that may disable ErgData, or you may have an earlier version than we tested. Some devices may require additional steps or special hardware to make it work, and some will never work.
Asus Infinity Tablet Yes
Droid Razr M Yes
Google Nexus 7 (2012 version) Yes
Google Nexus 7 (2013 version) No
Google Nexus/Verizon Yes
HTC DNA Yes
HTC One (Android 4.2.2) Yes
Motorola Rzr Maxx HD Yes
Nexus 6 Yes
Samsung Galaxy 4 Yes
Samsung Galaxy S5 Yes
Sony Xperia GO 4.1 Yes
Coby MID 4331-4 No
Droid 4 No
Google Nexus 4 No
HTC Droid Incredible No
Samsung Fascinate No
Note: ErgData will not function properly if a LogCard is in the monitor. Remove any LogCard before using ErgData.
Please visit www.concept2.com for ErgData FAQs and How to Use information.
Brand new test that determines gym users Aerobic Fitness Levels
Following the release of the most reliable and easy to use aerobic fitness test - The Multistage Fitness Test (also known as the 'bleep test') – sports coach UK now bring you a new fitness test using an indoor rowing machine.
Developed by sports coach UK, the lead agency for coaching in the UK, the Rowing Fitness Test app is designed to give gym users and personal trainers a quick and easy measure of aerobic fitness.
Rowing has become a very popular form of physical activity, as well as a competitive sport. Rowing ergometers can be seen in most gymnasia and provide a whole body workout requiring the ability to sustain a high aerobic capacity. An incremental maximal oxygen uptake test (VO2max test) provides the best indicator of an individual’s aerobic fitness. VO2max has also been found to be a very strong predictor of 2000-metre rowing performance.
This test works when a person incrementally increases their stroke rate until the desired stroke rate cannot be maintained. The stroke rate is controlled by a series of bleeps. These bleeps start slow, but get progressively faster. The rower stops when they cannot maintain the desired stroke rate, and the time at which they stop provides a good indicator of their maximal oxygen uptake (20-50ml/kg/min).
The Rowing Fitness Test app includes written instructions and a video demonstration of how to use the app, and a table explaining the results. All you need is to perform the test on a rowing ergometer (ideally Concept 2) and a set of headphones.
Full instructions of how to use the app
Health and Safety information
Multiple profiles for Male and Females
Supporting information about VO2 max
Graphical display of past results
Links to Facebook and Twitter
Chart your workout progress and improve you overall fitness, with the cardio, and strength exercise charts.
-Displays a list of YouTube videos for exercise instruction
-New muscle chart to select exercises
-Re-designed interface elements
-Charts for individual exercises to improve your fitness
-Clean UI to make entering workout info fast
-Chart changes in your weight
Track your body fat%, and lean weight mass with graphs. Find your 1 rep max(1RM).
You can keep notes for individual exercises, and there are also logs to review individual exercises. Just scroll right or left to view the workout log for each exercise. Charts are also included for you to keep track of your body's changes, and your workout data. And it's easy to get started, just a few clicks and your on your way. Also let's not forget, it's ad free.
Exercise calories burned can be calculated or input manually.
Embrace Technology! Stay Mobile!
- 21 Day workout schedule,
- 21 Day (doubles) workouts schedule,
- 21 Day meal planner style tracking, and daily water tracker.
21 Day Complete is structured around the day. You can access everything in your Profile - scheduled workout, meal planner, and water tracker. Yes, there's a daily water tracker!
21 Day Complete features allow you to:
~ Track your actual workout date and time - not a set calendar day (Life happens! Bend your schedule don't break it!)
~ Are you following the modifiers? Track it! Intensity Level Normal, Modified, Mixed.
Some days you have to modify to stay in the game. You are still moving forward :)
~ Add a note, a Focus Point (yeah that's my phrase) to each workout. Rough day? Bad recoup?
~ Need a reminder?... 21 Day Complete Fix will remind you.
~ Rate the difficulty level of the workout. This does change even for the same workout - explain in your notes.
Focus Points - Track your progress!
~ Record your measurements: Neck, Chest, Arm R/L, Waist, Hips, Thigh R/L, and weight.
~ Total Measurements: Automatically calculates/tracks measurements to show overall change from Day 0 - Day 22
~ Add photos to every measurement day!
Be proud of your work!
Export all measurements to a one-page, frameable :) Fitness Report.
The Fitness Report shows Day 0, Day 22 measurements, and the change between. See picture for a glimpse!
Share your progress! Share your stats, your photos, your daily workouts! Completed a workout? Tweet it! All hash tagged up and ready to go! While in that app screen click your device's menu button and share.
Meal Plan - Control your meal!
~ Add your Current Weight and Calorie Level in Settings and you're off! All calculations are done for you!
~ The meal planner is not the typical container tally sheet. It allows you to focus on the individual meal items you eat throughout the day. Add the containers that make up each meal item. Container calculations are based on the meal items not just the meal.
To complete your day and increment to the next scheduled day, check the Day Complete checkbox in the workout or the meal planner and hit the save icon.
In each workout you will find a plate icon with a fork/knife. This will take you to your meal plan for the day. The icon is next to Save button in each workout. Your daily water tracker can be accessed via the water bottle icon. Before entering the meal planner or water tracker you will need to put your Current Weight in Settings (not Weight Tracker Settings).
Water Tracker included!
- track your daily water consumption.
- calculates a suggested water quantity
- chose from various size water bottles
- calculates oz and mL
Weight Tracker v2.0 included!
- A digital weight diary.
- Add your weight any time you want.
- Body fat percentage calculated using the US Navy Method.
- Add a quick diary note.
- Generate and export your weight report.
The Modern Pen and Paper Company™
Creating apps that save more than time!
Designed, compiled, and proud to say, Made in U.S.A.
2. The best available smartphone resources (GPS, barometer pressure sensor, accelerometers, weather & elevation services, etc.) are used to achieve the best accuracy.
3. % braking energy can be viewed (user option) to give insight into how hard you brake into a turn.
4. Routes are plotted and graphed in the app, in real time with option for audio speech.
5. Route paths are color scaled in real time based on the users preference. One click changes the scale: power, speed, elevation, % grade, cadence or heart rate (with Bluetooth HRM) to map where on the ride significant events occurred.
6. A screenshot of the statistical data with the color coded map along with the raw data files (.csv .gpx and .tcx formats) can be easily emailed. .tcx format includes key parameters (speed, power, elevation, cadence, heart rate, etc.) to allow uploading to other analysis programs such as Garmin Connect, Training Peaks, Strava, Golden Cheetah, Google Earth, etc.
7. The accuracy of the power meter has been tested against state of the art, major brand named power meters.
8. Without calibration (only entering rider's weight and choosing bicycle type), average power for a given ride typically correlates to within 15% (with no drafting) of a conventional power meter.
9. Wind speed and direction effects are included! (with internet connection using local weather information, drafting effects not included).
10. Several default bicycle types are available to choose from, or bicycle weights and coefficients can be customized.
11. The app will run in the background.
12. English and Metric Units available. Set in user preference menu. English, German, Spanish, French language support.
13. Reload ride data to show progress and compare rides.
1For a list of ANT+ compatible sensors, visit www.thisisant.com/directory. Note that an ANT+ enabled mobile phone is required. See www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/ for details.
See F.A.Q. at http://www.innovative-app-designs.com/ for more detail.
***NOTE*** For some phones when the screen is turned off, the phone's accelerometers are disabled and the cadence data may be unavailable. This limitation has been documented in a number of other apps including pedometers. Using the screen lock feature can bypass this.
* For best results, prior to riding, under menu>preferences, select the phone's handlebar mounting orientation (portrait or landscape). If carrying in a jersey back pocket, set relative to the phone's orientation compared to looking forward at the handlebars.
* The cadence RPM and averages are tuned to power strokes detected from the phone's low power accelerometers while moving (i.e. not back-pedaling, downhill/coasting, etc.) and is more accurate as the power output increases above 1W/kg.
* The cadence sensitivity can be adjusted under menu>preferences. The default 'nominal' setting has so far produced the best sensitivity while minimizing spurious high readings.
* Noise may be observed in instantaneous readings depending on riding conditions (such as rough or off-road), riding styles, rider's power to weight ratio, and phone hardware.
The app has the ability to import your box's WOD via their RSS feed from their blog, import the named CrossFit® WODs (the girls, heroes, etc), website integration with http://my.wodtracker.net, in-app account management, tracking your personal records and, of course, your WOD history.
The app also has a built-in "percentage calculator" (think, what's 60% of my deadlift 1 rep max?) and a simplistic Wendler calculator (which is about to be upgrade a bit more).
The app allows you to share your WOD results with any service on your device, including Facebook and Google+.
From http://my.wodtracker.net, you can share to Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. You can also use your box's RSS feed to automatically have their WOD added.
This app is not associated with CrossFit® in any way whatsoever.
Don't quit it. Track it!
TapouT XT, TapouT XT2, and TapouT XT Hybrid workout programs.
Each workout program (XT, XT2, and XTH) is divided up into three workout phases. The number of days in each phase is based on program you are using.
Tapout Tracker XT2 features include (but not limited to)
- Track your workout dates not calendar days.
- Reminder/alert of your next workout. Set and forget. What workout is today? Oh yeah?!
- Add a note, a goal, a focus point to each workout - rough day? bad recup?
- Rate the difficulty level of workout.
- Track the time you performed the workout - Ability to divide double workouts days into AM/PM
Track your progress with Focus Points:
- Add a photo to every measurement day!
- Record your measurements: Weight (Chest, Arm, Waist, Hips, Thigh)*
- Total Measurements: *Automatically calculates/tracks measurements to show overall change.
- Share your progress!!!
*Focus Points is one of our inside app apps :) - a mini app if you will.
- future features will be decided by your feedback.
Why track it if you can't view it!
- View your workout data with a click of a button.
- Share your progress! Share your stats. Share your photos.
- Standard/metric option (lb/in - kg/cm).
- Export (all data) to Fitness Report(s) to view or print. **Future release = Very soon**
Tapout Tracker XT2, like all our products, is NEVER a finished product. If you have a suggestion for a feature let us know. Any questions, suggestions, or comments please email me!
Weight Tracker v1.1 included!
- yes, another mini apps :)
- a digital weight diary.
- add your weight any time you want.
- include a quick diary note with each measurement.
- generate and export your weight report
Write access to external storage is needed to create a "TapoutTrackerXT2" folder and export your Fitness Reports and other data reports to this folder.
- Spanish (~95% translated). Includes Fitness Reports. *Me disculpo si la traducción no es correcto.
The Modern Pen and Paper Company™
Creating apps that save more than time!
The Modern Pen and Paper Company™ is not affiliated with ABG TapouT, LLC or any of their business entities.
Reach your goal of getting and staying in shape with Weight Master app!
Gym, workout, fitness, exercise, weightlifting, weightlift, cardio, logging, log, progress, track, routine, routines
- Featured on ESPN and Details Magazine
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best iPhone apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker as the most comprehensive fitness database
- And praised by many other reputable publications.
Take charge and unleash the real you.
Working out has never been this easy and convenient at home or on the go. Simply press play and achieve the summer-ready body you have always wanted without leaving the comfort of your home. For the busy traveler, resume your fitness regimen at your hotel without skipping a beat.
Instant Fitness is the groundbreaking solution to bringing personal training into your home and hotel room. It has become the go-to application to working out without going to the gym and without equipment.
There’s no longer the need to devote your precious time to planning your workouts. Tell Instant Fitness which workout you want to do and it will lead you through our curated workouts with voice cues and step-by-step animations.
Tons of Unique Exercises
- Comprehensive exercises for bodyweight only, dumbbells and resistance bands
- Exercise photos, videos and animations (retina display resolution)
- Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
- Favorite your exercises
120+ Curated Workout Circuits
- Carefully tailored workouts that can be done at home
- Quick workouts that fits perfectly into your busy schedule
- Comprehensive workout database that caters to your fitness goals
- Winter sports workouts (ice hockey, snowboarding, skiing, ice skating, speed skating)
- Cardiovascular sports workouts (cycling, running)
- Routines specific to you and your equipment (bodyweight only, dumbbell, resistance bands, etc.)
- Automatic workout logging (no need to manually log your data ever again!)
- See your finished workouts in your timeline or calendar
- Find your favorite exercises with the search bar
- Quick email responses
- Frequent updates
And many other features for you to enhance your fitness experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Instant Fitness.
A bomb explodes in Inverness station, and you’re given a package that could save the world. To stay alive, you’ll need to walk the length of the UK. The Walk is more than just a great pedometer/step counter — it's a way to turn walking into a journey, a challenge, and a rip-roaring adventure.
Made by Six to Start and Naomi Alderman, creators of the world’s most popular running game with 800,000+ players, Zombies, Run!
ENGADGET - “Simple, fun, effective.”
JOYSTIQ - "Spices up your step-tracking with some danger and intrigue.”
BBC NEWS - “Encourages users to walk 10,000 steps-a-day to help improve their health”
LIFEHACKER - “You're motivated to actually get up and move around so you can progress further into the story, and it works really well.”
AWESOME ACTIVITY TRACKER
Just put your phone in your pocket or purse and we’ll track every walk and run you take — and map it, too!
You’ll walk the length of the UK while evading capture by the police and enemy agents. Can you work out who set off that bomb in the first place and what their plan is? Get ready for an epic adventure across 51 episodes, 800 minutes of audio, and hundreds of miles.
Get rewarded for walking more by collecting clues, scanning for information, and unlocking achievements.
The Walk adjusts its difficulty based on individual fitness levels. Everyone’s different, and we make sure we give you the right level of challenge!
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/thewalkgame
Join our mailing list: http://www.thewalkgame.com
Learn all the exercises with our in depth tutorials. Monitor your progress over time with the workout chart so you can compare your fitness with fellow Spartans!
- Animated tutorials
- Video tutorial
- Stopwatch timer
- Workout progress chart
- Workout history log
- Share workouts via Facebook/Twitter
- Beginners and Intermediate workouts for someone with moderate fitness
App suggestions and improvements are always welcome.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/The300Workout
Please consult a doctor first before trying out any new workout programs.
This is how it works
• Pick one of the many built in programs to follow.
• Build your own program from scratch.
• Workout on the fly. Adding exercises as you go and feel.
Track weights lifted throughout your workout sessions with your phone or watch. As soon as you’ve done an exercise once, it’s last used weights will be automatically inputted for you in future workouts.
Tap complete workout when you’re done and voila, after leaving a comment you’re taken to the history view where you can find your newly finished workout and all earlier workouts you’ve accomplished.
Head on over to the statistics page to view a throughout overview of your progress for each exercise, including graphs displaying your progress over time as well as specific details about your one rep max and other related stats.
This is why it works
What you achieved the last time you performed an exercise is always available during your workout – allowing you to fully focus on beating it, time after time. By always striving for progression in the gym, you will become a winner, not only in the gym – but also in life.
• You’ll be able to tackle everyday problems with ease.
• Your confidence will grow each time you break a plateu.
• As you evolve, so does your body. Regardless of your fitness goals, improving yourself will improve your body for the better.
Tips & Trix
• Use the rest timer to ensure you don’t rest too long or too little between sets.
• Calculate the number of each plate you’ll need for your upcoming set with the plate calculator.
• Drag handles next to input fields allow you to drag the number up and down instead of typing.
• Discover! There are over 300 built in exercises, a good chance for you to find new fun exercises to help you on your journey.
• Review workouts on your tablet, start them on your phone, and track weights on your watch.
This application is a flight logging client for https://rcfluglog.com. An account there is required to use this application. You enter your planes and optionally your batteries and flying fields at that site.
Using this application at the flying field, you simply select your plane and battery and press start. When the flight is done, press stop. You can then add details about the flight if you like.
Back at the site, RC Flug Log you will help you to know more about your flying and share it with others. You will be able to learn things like:
which planes do you fly the most?
how many hours do you have as a model pilot?
what's the average flight time for a given plane?
what batteries have the most time on them?
Customer satisfaction is important to us. If you have any difficulties with the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org