PPD e-Prescription App is the official app of the Philippine Pharmaceutical Directory. Developed by an expert team of medical professionals, the PPD app is trusted to give access to the most comprehensive list of medicines in the Philippine market. It contains complete and up-to-date drug information on more than 3,000 drugs. With its easy to navigate user interface, the app provides a hassle-free experience to doctors and healthcare professionals alike.
• Look for information on a wide range of products including prescription drugs, OTC drugs, vaccines, and supplements.
• Search drugs by brand, generic, company, therapeutic class, and disease.
• Easily find drugs with the autocomplete feature.
• Access dosing information for adults, children, elderly, and special populations.
• Know if a drug is safe during pregnancy with the FDA Pregnancy Risk Categories.
• Find the available forms and prices of drugs.
• Save information regarding commonly encountered drugs using the Medicine Cabinet feature.
• Regularly updated database.
• No internet connection required.
Now with e-Prescription!
e-Prescription is an innovative way of prescribing. Instead of the traditional way of prescribing using a pen and paper, doctors can create electronic prescriptions and send to their patients via email ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
• Eliminates manual prescription
• Easy retrieval of prescriptions for re-prescribing
• No risk of forgetting or losing prescriptions when buying at the drugstore
• Improved readability of contents & instructions in the prescription
• Minimize dispensing errors
• Hastens medication reconciliation process
• Advocates interprofessional collaboration
WHO IS THE APP FOR?
PPD app is designed for Filipino doctors, dentists, and pharmacists. It can serve as a reference and prescribing tool to assist healthcare professionals in the clinical decision-making process.