The REP 1000, a device that logs entrances and exits times of employees to monitor worked hours officially recognized by the Brazilian government unfortunately does not offer any way for the employee to check his hours so he can do any kind of personal control.
This app was developed under the understandment that the employee should to be able to monitor his worked hours himself.
In order to use it, the employee needs:
- access to the device over the network (if both are connected to the same network, it will suffice)
- know it's IP (if they are at the same network, a free app called "Fing" can tell you the IP address)
- know it's listening port (default being 19001)
- know his own ID number (a number under which he is registered and identified on the device - if you happen to have an ID Badge at work, try it's number. If it's not, check with your employer).
- know the passcode. The passcode is a little bit tricky to get. Unfortunately the REP 1000 does not provide a read-only interface. In order to protect the data from being misused and the settings from being altered, the access password must not be given away. This is why I devised the "passcode". All you need to do is to ask your employer to go to http://1.personal3lobyte.appspot.com, submit the password and tell you the result, which is the passcode.
All these informations will be stored in your mobile device on the first use.
If it does not work at first, try closer to the access point and/or requesting a shorter period.
THE PASSWORD IS NEVER STORED ANYWHERE AT ANY MOMENT, NOR AT THE SITE, NOR IN THE APP. The only info that is stored is the IP address, the port number, the employee's identifier and the passcode and this information is kept ONLY in the mobile device.
If the password is changed, all users will need a new passcode.
After that, you select the period to check, the app access the device and retrieves your information - and your's only.
This app is not affiliated nor endorsed by the manufacturers of the REP 1000 device, Trilobit Comércio Montagem e Fabricação de Placas Eletrônicas Ltda.
This app is cannot be used for legal purposes as it is was not accredited by Brazilian's Work Ministry (Ministério do Trabalho).
Trilobyte app's developers does not gather nor register any information about the user, the device or anything at all.
Any user must explicitly request the employer's permission to use this app and only him should give you the passcode.