Couldn't use Installed on note 4. Logged in but see 0 albums, 0 photos and if you hit recycle it says does not have permission to see albums. No buttons to load anything. Just my profile pic at top and the zeros. Reloaded and vsaid the app already had permission yet somehow it doesn't
Useless Logged in wouldn't let me see my photos that I know are there. I have a Motorola G phone too. Going to look for a better app that dont waste my time like this one did
Doesn't work I logged into Facebook, but it won't load my albums cause it says "this user doesn't have permission to shave photos" or something like it. It's my log in so it should be ok
I have one single request I will keep this app installed and will definitely give 5 stars if you ADD A DELETE ALL BUTTON..Make a feature where I can delete all selected photos from my Facebook or tagged photos please!!!
Does not work (moto g 2014) Not working on my phone, get a privacy warning (?) Then a blank screen saying i have 0 albums.Uninstalling ;(
OK..I guess Never allowed me to choose upload destination. Also,can't move pics from one album,to another.
- BUGFIXED: minor bugs fixed
- BUGFIXED: solved small bug that throws network error when trying to see some photos
- NEW: added an info message when the privacy of a user avoids to see his albums
- BUGFIXED: remove limit of 100 photos
- NEW: response and performance improved
- BUGFIXED: remove refresh when selecting photos
- BUGFIXED: solved error that not allow to download photos
Apple ha ha comments facebook. I used to talk to friends in the comment phase or comment for free.