This upgrade app has no application icon, it just functions as a key to disable the ads and unlock custom dictionaries in the free app.
You start the game through the icon of the free app, which you need to keep installed after buying this upgrade.
This application functions as a key to remove the ad banner from the free version of Wordplay.
Furthermore, it unlocks to ability to load your own custom dictionaries.
Note that the 3.0 version number of this app is meaningless. Getting this upgrade will work in combination with the ad-supported version, so you are always up to date with the latest features.
Again, note that this requires Wordplay to be installed as well (the actual game functionality is in that application, this application just unlocks the features).
Please note that Wordplay requires Android 2.1 or higher!!
Refer to the Wordplay description for more info about the game itself!
The basic idea of the game is to find words in a grid, and indicate them using your phone's touchscreen. The many options, most of which change gameplay drastically, make it a game that will never get old!
Listed below are some of its many features (but you'll have to try the game to really see the wide variety of fun gameplay it can offer!):
* English (American and British) and Dutch dictionaries included by default, as well as SOWPODS and TWL 2006.
* Game rules can be changed whenever you want:
There is endless gameplay variation. By default the game is set up so that consecutive letters in a word must come from adjacent dice blocks, like Boggle.
If you play in this mode, you can choose to enable or disable or even strictly require diagonal moves or bends in a word to keep the gameplay fresh.
If you play without the adjacency restriction, it's a whole other game all-together! In that case, you can jumble together words using all the blocks in any way.
You decide what is most fun to you!
* Minimum/maximum word count: Generated games will contain an amount of words within a specified range. Only want games with lots of words in them? No problem, specify a high minimum word count! Want a totally different challenge? Specify minimum word length 9, maximum word count 1 and try to find the only 9-letter word in a 7 by 7 grid. (Good luck!)
* Ability to block certain words and add additional words (on a per-dictionary basis). You don't think "biwinning" is a real English word? Block it!
* Customizable grid layout: you vary the width and height or the playing grid, play on non-square grids if you like, for some variation on the old 4x4 gameplay. You can even disable individual blocks if you want even more variation!
* Word definition lookup: Simply press on a word twice in the list after a game to look it up online! This makes the game educational as well as fun
* 8 nice default color schemes, plus the ability to choose a custom color for your game blocks
* Scoring system, using points per minute and percentage of maximum score metrics. Think you're better than your friends? Now you can (dis)prove it! High scores can be kept per metric per dictionary. Note that letter frequency determines how much points a letter is worth!
* Two different input methods: by default you drag your finger along the screen to form words and releasing when your word is done. If you prefer, you may choose the alternate input method, which using tapping on letter blocks and a separate word submission button.
* Hot blocks:
This feature adds a lot of fun (and stress!) to the game. It works as follows: if hot blocks are enabled, the game randomly picks a block in your grid, and designates it "the hot block". It will be darkened on your screen, so you will be able to tell easily, which block it is. Now, if you form a word while using this letter block, while it is hot, this word will be worth more points. You can specify the duration a block will be hot (when it cools down, another hot block will immediately take its place), and also the score multiplier (ranging from 2x score to 5x!).
* Local 2-player challenges
* Game saving: you can save your games at any point and then resume them later. The game also contains an autosave feature that activates whenever you navigate away from the app. In case your phone battery runs out, for example, you'll still be able to continue!
* Tons of look and feel options, you can basically customize ANYTHING about this game
This free game's development is supported by ads.
If you liked word games like Word Hero, Ruzzle / Rumble, WordUp / WordzUp, Tile Takedown, Boggle, Wixel, Word Game, Syrious Scramble, etc. you won't be disappointed with this game! Have fun.
Please consider reviewing/rating Wordplay on the market, if you enjoy it!
Il permet tout simplement de :
* Vérifier l'existence d'un mot français (Dictionnaire 2012 du scrabble) et consulter sa définition.
* Trouver tous les mots possibles à partir des lettres que vous avez (une lettre "bonus" sera utilisée automatiquement, correspondant à une lettre du plateau) et consulter leur définition.
* Chronométrer le temps de jeu de chaque joueur.
* Notez les scores effectués (de 2 à 5 joueurs).
* Visualiser directement les scores cumulés comme sur la version papier + un graphe représentant l'évolution des scores des différents joueurs.
Bref, un outil simple et efficace pour jouer au scrabble entre amis.
Amusez-vous bien !
Gain instant access to definitions from the Collins Official Scrabble Dictionary and notes on each point scoring word you use.
Use the Collins Scrabble Checker on your device to validate the words you create and have fun playing with family, friends and serious competitors."
Scrabble Helper is an anagram tool designed to help you find the best playable words for games like Scrabble, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Angry Words (Apalabrados), Words by Post, DroidWords, WordSmith, Word Game, WordWise & Word Mix.
You can enter up to 12 Rack Letters including 2 Blanks, 4 Board Letters, and even Double and Triple Letter Scores!
Search History allows you quickly go back through previous searches.
Multiple Games support allows you to play games in different languages easily. Use Scrabble Helper as a language learning tool. (Translations coming soon!)
Extending Searches find words extending existing words or crossing multiple board letters e.g. B??D
Include Double/Triple Letter Score spaces in searches and word scores will adjust accordingly e.g. B??3
Application runs in Status Bar for quick access within games. See your game and letters from within Scrabble Helper via the custom Transparent Keyboard. Preview words against the game board without having to switch back and forth between the apps.
Sort the results by Length, Score, Board/Blank Letter or Letter Position in order to find the best playable word. Board and Blank letters are highlighted in results and preview screen for easy reference.
Suports the following dictionaries:
English International (CSW2012)
English International (SOWPODS)
English USA (TWL06)
English USA (TWL98)
English North American (ENABLE)
Words With Friends
French (ODS4 & ODS5 & ODS6)
Look up Word Definitions directly from the search results (English only - uses Wikidictionary)
Use the Word Judge to check validity & definition of any word quickly.
Custom Scoring for Scrabble, WordFeud, Words with Friends and Words by Post (Angry Words uses Scrabble scoring).
*** 25 Feb 2012 - Server Status Update ***
SCRABBLE HELPER IS BACK UP AND RUNNING!
Thanks to everyone for your patience while this was resolved and once again sorry for the extended downtime due to me being away!
It enables you to:
* Check if an word exists (based on SOWPODS reference) and discover its definition.
* Find all possible word built with letters you have + 1 letter (from the board game) and discover their definition.
* Time each player's round.
* Scoring points from all players (from 2 to 5 players).
* Check directly points of all players as a paper score + a graphic representing points evolution of each player;
To sum up, it’s a simple application helper very useful to play with friends.
Have fun !
Développez vos capacités cérébrales et organisez des tournois avec vos amis sur la résolution de mots français du Scrabble
Entrainez vous et affrontez vos adversaires sur une sélection des 13 longueurs de mots possibles.
Marquez les scores lors de vos parties de Scrabble.
Les listes de mots sont consultables avec un accès direct aux définitions sur Wikipédia ou sur Le-dictionnaire.com.
Les options permettent de sélectionner le nombre de joueurs ainsi que leur noms. Il est également possible de choisir le temps de réponse.
Vous pouvez vérifier la validité d'un mot, découvrir tous les mots possibles d'un tirage et consulter leur définition.
Découvrez le plaisir de partager une partie de Scrabble avec un de vos contacts à distance.
Cette application est en mesure de permettre à deux joueurs de participer à une partie. La communication entre les deux applications s'effectue à travers des SMS formatés envoyés par celles-ci et communiquant les actions effectuées par chacun d'eux.
Players can study up Scrabble word lists and 6 letter stems, view statistics and browse through the whole 7 letter dictionary. There are 5 different difficulties and different dictionaries to choose from. Words can be recategorized into different difficulties, so you can customize the whole dictionary!
Become an expert 7 letter "bingo" Scrabble player in a matter of days!
This game is suitable for tablets too!
PRO version has no ads.
This is the only dictionary tool you need for all word based games, 23 different dictionaries available.
Click on any of the words that match your input and get instant definitions from a configurable source, like Wiktionary, TheFreeDictionary.com, or FreeDictionary.org.
Dictionaries are loaded into memory allowing for extremely fast searching for any number of letters. No restrictions on number of letter combinations, number of blanks/unknowns or number of results.
Dictionaries are downloaded as needed. Some dictionaries are fairly large and might take
a minute or two to download.
- Dictionaries will be installed locally, no network access required during search
- ENABLE, SOWPODS, TWL06, TWL98, Norwegian Bokmål, Nynorsk, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, French (ODS4, ODS5), German, Italian, Icelandic, Faroese, Romanian, Czech, Russian, Polish, Magyar dictionaries available
- Click on a word in the results to get an online dictionary lookup
- Online lookup dictionaries are configurable
- Search for any number of letters
- Specify any number of blanks/unknowns in your input
- Get any number of results
- Transparent mode for easy use together with other applications.
- Separate mode for game or crossword
- In game mode, specify prefix, postfix, letters on rack, letters on board
- Specify ? anywhere in search string for unknown letter, in game/anagram mode, this indicates a blank letter tile. In crossword mode you can also specify * to indicate the wildcard character, meaning a sequence of unknown letters.
Words uses "Den stora svenska ordlistan" by Göran Andersson (dsso.se) and is licensed by Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike.
Please check this wiki page for answers on comments:
Scrabble Dico PRO version includes the latest editions of the main English, French, Italian and Dutch dictionaries (word lists), making itself perfect for both Scrabble enthusiasts and tournament players.
There are neither ads nor limitations on the number of letters in the PRO version (max = Scrabble board size = 15)
★ Simple and intuitive interface
★ Super-fast anagram solver, thanks to its built-in word database and optimized anagram search engine:
(generating 1000 anagrams of 7 letters + 1 wildcard in input takes less than THREE seconds on a Samsung Galaxy S)
★ Displays the definition of words in both Word Judge and Anagram modes (several dictionary sources are used to maximize results)
★ Anagram generation works even OFFLINE
★ Word Judge (to check the validity of a word)
★ Supported word lists/dictionaries:
- English: SOWPODS 2012, SOWPODS 2007, TWL06, Words With Friends
- Français: ODS6
- Italiano: Zingarelli
- Nederlands: SWL
* Internet connectivity is needed to get the definitions - Dutch definitions are not supported yet
NB: This tool is designed to help your enrich your vocabulary and strategy skills, we do not endorse cheating in online games.
★ NEW FEATURES will soon be added, don't hesitate to contact us for suggestions and feedback.
And you already needed help on a wordplay? And do you think waiting for updates of your favorite cheating app is boring? If your answer is "yes", then this app is really what you want...
"Which word is meant here?" To answer this kind of questions you don't have to bother your friends, colleagues and relatives anymore. or wait for update your favorite cheats app.
The Wordplay Helper app can help you immediately if you are at a lost in a wordplay.
You don't need help from others, no telephone joker and you don't have to ask the audience.
Wordplay helper can help to find possible solutions for almost all puzzle games like 4 Pics 1 Word or What's the Word: 4 pics 1 word.
You can cheat with Wordplay Helper without exiting your wordplay.
With the pop out mode you can use the Wordplay Helper app at the same time with your actual wordplay. You just use your wordplay app as usual while the Wordplay Helper is started in a popup window, which can be minimized, maximized and closed.
This app supports a multitude of wordplays. The supported languages are English, German and Turkish.
Here you can find a selection of android games which are supported by the Wordplay Helper app:
*** English ***
* 4 Pics 1 Word
* 4 Pics 1 Word: What's the Word
* 4 Pics 1 Word
* What's the Word: 4 pics 1 word
* 4 Pics 1 Word Puzzle Plus
* 4 Bilder 1 Wort
* 4 Pics 1 Word - Guess Words
* 4 pics 1 word 2
*** German ***
* 4 Bilder 1 Wort
* Foto-Quiz: 4 Bilder - 1 Wort
* 4 Bilder 1 Wort Neue Wortspiel
* 4 Pics 1 Word
* 4 Bilder, 1 Wort
* 4 Bilder 1 Wort - Länder
* 4 Bilder 1 Wort Rätsel
* 4 pics 1 Wort
* 4 Bilder 1 Wort DEUTSCH
* 4 Bilder 1 Ort
* 4 Bilder 1 Wort - Deutsch
* 4 Bilder 1 Wort 2013
* 1 Wort von Bildern
* 4 Pics 1 Wort Was ist das Wort
* 4 Pics 1 Word - Guess das Wort
* Was ist das Wort+Bilder+Wörter
* Was Ist das Wort 2
* What's the Pic? - auf Deutsch
* 4 bilder 1 wort Mania
* Wörter Würfeln
*** Turkish ***
* Kelime Avı
* 4 resim 1 kelime
* Kelime Bul
* Kelime Bulma
* Sözük Oyunu
* 7 Kelime
* Bir Kelime Bir İşlem
* Kelime Bulma Oyunu
* Kelime Kurdu
* Kelime Üret
* Kelime Yarışı
* Kelime Tahmin
* Kelime Bulmaca
* Hızlı Kelime
* Kelime Uzmanı
Tags: solution, solutions, cheat, cheats, lotum, pic, pics, picture, pictures, word, words, generate, helper, dictionary, english, german, turkish , 4, 1
For a FREE, ZERO ADS, 14-DAY TRIAL that includes EVERY feature of this app (plus supports TEN ADDITIONAL GAMES), install our "Words Solver 4 Friends + Ten" app and select Scrabble from its Select Game dialog. After trying that app, you can choose to purchase it, or return to buy this one for half the price.
Black box cheat apps can crank out a few high-scoring words, but cheats don't provide any real insight into your game. By contrast, this helper finds and shows, on a full game board, EVERY WORD you could have played from your game's rack, best words first, and then LIGHTS UP the BEST spots "like the eyes of an expert"℠ with its color-coded "Heat Map"℠ feature.
As you look at your board's "hot" spots, use our "Presto"℠ feature to LONG-PRESS ANY SQUARE and see (just as an expert would) the ACTUAL WORDS you might have played to COVER it! Were you trying to reach a triple word bonus? Find out if some word could have stretched to it by a glance at the heat map, and then just LONG-PRESS the square to show that word on the board!
How well did you do in "balancing" your rack? Was there a blank or an S that you wanted to save for a future turn? With our "Rack Brain"℠ feature, just LONG-PRESS that "S" tile on your rack to see all playable words that DON'T require it. Or, if there were three "I" tiles on your rack, just long-press two of them twice to view all words that would DUMP them both!
As you use the app, your own skills will become more like an expert's, because VIEWING YOUR BOARD LIKE AN EXPERT IS A GREAT AND EASY WAY TO ACTUALLY BECOME A BETTER PLAYER.
To get started, tap the question mark button and select the step-by-step Guided Tour in which you actually use the app. There's also a video, plus regular help.
This app finds words for the game Scrabble (we have no connection with its maker), and provides the TWL, CSW12, SOWPODS and OSPD4 (School Scrabble) word lists for that game, plus an exclusive COMMON list of words in general use! If you play more than one game, please consider instead the "Words Solver 4 Friends + Ten" (free trial linked from this page), which supports English versions of ELEVEN games.
If you cheat, you won't learn, so play each turn on your own, then go to FullBoard, press the Peek button to see THROUGH the helper to your word game, release the button to see the helper again, and tap your game's latest words onto the helper's board and rack using any keyboard you like (soft, slide-out or EXTERNAL). Playable words appear and update on your full game board as you are typing - "you don't even have to ask!"℠ The highest-rated word appears first, and you can view additional words without ever leaving the screen where you entered your letters. It's like having a spreadsheet for words!
Assign a name when you save a game in progress, then reload it when you're ready to play again, so you'll never have to enter more than the words from your most recent turn. Even outside of Android, you can input games that you're playing on your PC, or with real-world friends on your kitchen table (no Internet required!).
Besides its unmatched ability as a full game board analyst and instructor, FullBoard is loaded with extras. The app's SINGLE ROW word builder finds ANAGRAMs, hook words and more! The CHECK WORD field serves as a word judge that can tell you AS YOU TYPE if the letters you have entered are a word in the selected dictionary. The Play button moves a solution word from the finder's rack to its board. The Def button leads to a definition.
We feel confident that you will be amazed and pleased with the insights you gain by viewing your games with this helper. To see for yourself, please download our FREE Words Solver 4 Friends + Ten trial app and select Scrabble as your game!
Stretch and train your brain with this popular game while organizing tournaments with your friends
Practice and challenge your opponents on a selection of 13 possible lengths of words.
Save the scores of your Scrabble play.
The lists of words are available with direct access to the definitions on Wikipedia or Wiktionary.
Game's options allow to select the number of players and their names. It is also possible to set answer time.
You can check word's availability, discover all the possible words of a draw or discover word's definition
There are two game modes: single player and multiplayer.
In the first mode, you can select one of three difficulty options where at hard - computer selects the best scoring words but also predicts our movements to make it difficult to score points.
Depending on the level we have available different number of suggestions offered by the computer. Words from the hints are not scored however.
Competition results can be uploaded to top score table which is available in the game and on our website .
The network version of the game allows two players to play on two devices. As long as they are both within the same WIFI network .
The aim of the game is to draw letters and arranging them into words on a special board with dimensions of 15x15 squares. The words are arranged in a crossword shaped manner . The first word should pass through the field H8 (the center of the board ) . Each new word must use at least one letter that is already on the board , so the newly placed words either intersect with existing or extend them with another letter.
The player who cannot ( or chooses not to - for tactical reasons ) lay out the correct word out of owned letters, either passes , or even exchanges letters . Arranged words are scored, the game is won by whoever (all made movements ) scores more points than the opponent.
The game includes two languages and two dictionaries : English and Polish.
We have made every effort to make the game as the most polished and tested - but if you have suggestions or comments on the changes , please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have fun !
More from developer
- Access to all of the popular Scrabble word dictionaries (ENABLE, SOWPODS, TWL, and Collins)
- Get every possible word with every word search...NO LIMITS!!
- Enter letters from your tray and the board and see the board letters highlighted in search results…20 letters total maximum between the board and tray
- Full dictionary definitions
- Word Judge let you play competitive Scrabble(™) by giving you a thumbs up or down on a list of words
- Replay past searches with built-in search history
- In-app help answers all of your questions and in-app email support lets you ask questions and report problems
Paid version features:
- Access to both Scrabble and common dictionaries so you can directly lookup words and definitions
- A crossword puzzle solver lets you enter a word pattern and get a list of words that match that pattern…great for both crosswords and playing Scrabble-like games
- Eliminates advertising
Try WordPlay Assistant Free today!!!