• Check your potential returns on Patents, Accums, Lucky 15s, 31s, 63s and many more bets with silly names.
• Permutations from up to 20 selections.
• Compare the potential returns from your selections across different bet types.
• Includes Rule 4 deductions and Dead Heat for win or place which is a pain, but still nice to know.
• Save your calculations so you don’t have to re-enter the info a load of times.
• Don’t know what a Yankee or Lucky 15 is? No problem! We don’t either, but we spoke to some people who do.
• Dedicated football accumulator calculator for quick and easy results.
• You can change between decimals and fraction formats – depending on which you hated less in school.
While we prepare our acceptance speeches for next year’s big awards and start applying layers and layers of industrial strength fake tan, why don’t you download the app? It’s handy to have, even if you’re not planning on a bet yourself because it will end any tedious discussion about potential winnings in an instant.
Paddy Power Mobile is regulated by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission under a license issued under the Online Gambling Regulation Act 2001 on 31 August 2007. You must be 18 years or older and a registered Paddy Power customer located in the UK or Ireland in order to place a bet using this app. GPS features block usage outside the UK and Ireland.