IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Experimental EPUB format support. It's only for reading aloud, no fancy full featured EPUB reader, e.g. does not show pictures, many more features of a full reader are missing. To try, use "Open" button at the top or on the menu, navigate to a folder with ePub files and open one of them.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Record spoken articles to sound files - WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Dropbox sync! Enable, then build your list on one device, e.g. a tablet, then listen on your phone. Or from your computer, use File/Save As - "HTML only" function in the browser, save to @Voice Dropbox folder, then listen on your phone.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
The full Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something...). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient. Also - the new Dropbox sync function needs Internet access, of course. There is no way to avoid it.
ezPDF Reader is the best selling, best rated and most commented Multimedia and frame-animation PDF viewer, annotator, form filler and paperless solution.
● For KITKAT users, ability to write to SD Card has been restricted. Please use the following steps to avoid this restriction.
1. Select "Open from Document Provider" from All PDF tab
2. If you do not see SD card option, go to Settings. Turn on "Display advanced devices" and "Display file size"
3. Go to SD card from the option.
4. Open PDF
You can also access this from the left side menu while viewing a PDF file. Select from "Open in New Tab" to access multiple PDF files.
● Other Apps
1. "Cup PDF" - PDF Clipping PDF & Share
2. "ezPDF CLEAR" - The world's first Interactive PDF Test Player for education
Download "ezPDF Reader G-Drive Plugin" for Google Drive and "ezPDF Reader Widgets"
● More News
-. Free Trial version, Search "ezPDF Reader Free Trial"
-. Volume License version is available for your organization.
-. The license is not transferable for iOS versions or other Android stores.
● App Review
"Android Apps for Business: 10 Low-Cost Mobile Tools You Should Know About" by eWeek (http://bit.ly/LJTtEH)
"Plenty of PDF readers are available for Android devices, and a number of them are free. But ezPDF is by far the best of the bunch." Daniel A. Begun, author of Amazing Android Apps For Dummies
● Customized Viewing with flipping DUAL PAGE VIEW supported!
Scanned and text based PDFs are all supported, including JPEG2000 and JBIG2 compression.
Select Text Reflow, Fit to Text Column, Copy and paste text in PDF view and bookmark as you go.
● PDF Form Filler
Fill out your PDF form , sign and send via email.
● Multimedia PDF Viewer - Audio, Video, Animation GIF and Read Aloud
Plays multimedia files, animated GIF, zipped PNG files embedded into PDF.
Use Voice Reading feature to have documents read to you with the continuous automatic page-turning feature. (TTS feature from the device settings)
● Annotation Features on PDF
Useful tool to add text in text box and sticky notes; highlight, underline, or strikethrough texts; draw rectangles, ovals and freehand drawings. Add memo & append images, change color / thickness, resize and move them around as you like. Compatible with Adobe® Acrobat®.
● More Features
-Form calculations supported
-Text View with reflow function. Night/Day Mode, Change font size & color (text and background)
-Search (Case sensitive, whole word or part, exact word, and/or operator) and highlighted result
-Auto Fit Zoom for multi-column article or removing white margin
-Crop / Rotate page
-Able to select text in PDF, save to clipboard, web search, share with other apps, check with dictionary (Support ColorDict)
-Support hyperlinks (Go to page within the PDF, PDF to PDF, URL links to webpage)
-Open Standard Password-protected PDF
-Intuitive bookmarking & viewing bookmarks with its description and ribbon & thumbnail image
-Auto Page Turn (secs) or Auto Scroll (up a screen full)
-Table of Contents
-Page navigation with thumbnail scroll images
-Jump to a specific Page No.
-Change reading direction - Arabic, Chinese, Japanese & Hebrew
-Page Turning Effect
-5-point-tap : Annotation Toolbar
-4-point-tap : Notification Bar
-3-point-tap : PDF ←→ Text Reflow
-2-point-tap : Reduces the page to fit the width when enlarged
-1-point-tap : Menu
Please leave your comments, bug reports, suggestions, volume purchases, and other business inquiries to android(at)unidocs.com
♥ SPECIAL OFFER ♥
ezPDF Multimedia PDF Maker (PC Program) is FREE.
- Hyperlinks and embed audio/video/animation files on PDF
Download PC Program : http://www.unidocs.com/products/ezPDFMultimediaPDFMaker.zip
Redeem Code : 3e2d666f79
Guide : http://bit.ly/Wh1eCt
Since PDF Max 4, the app requires permission(s) as follows:
- Read Phone Status and Identity - required to terminate the read aloud progress when there is an incoming call.
- Find/Use accounts on the device: No longer required since v4.1.0.
PDF Max 4 Features:
* READING FEATURES
- Fast PDF Rendering with large PDF support
- Smooth vertical scrolling - allow you to scroll through your entire PDF document smoothly and efficiency.
- Open documents in multiple tabs.
- Multi-purposes SideBar includes everything you need to skim through your documents like never before: Page Thumbnails, PDF Outlines/Bookmarks, Annotation List & Search Panel.
- PDF Text to Speech
- Advanced PDF Text Reflow: This Amazing Text Reflow feature that helps you read your PDF easily with any kind of PDF. Forget the tedious pan & zoom steps, you now just enjoy reading your documents.
- Smart Zoom: Double-tap on text blocks and PDF Max will zoom the touched text block to fit the screen. Simple & efficient reading.
- Friendly & Easy to use User Interface
* ANNOTATING FEATURES
- Text markup: Highlight, Underline, Strike out & Squiggle
- Unlimited threaded comments (notes) attached to any annotation.
- Create VOICE ANNOTATIONS: Record and embed voice annotations within the PDF document.
- HANDWRITING with Advanced Zoom-In Writing feature
- Eraser tools to manipulate your handwriting
- Shape tools to draw Line, Arrow, Rectangle & Oval with intelligent snapping
- Rich format Freetext tool to type over PDF pages
- Stamp tool to insert Predefined, Standard Business Stamps & Custom Stamps
- Signature tool to manage and insert your signatures
- Undo/Redo function to correct your mistake
* EDITING FEATURES
- Manage PDF Pages (Insert, Copy/Cut/Paste, Reorder & Delete PDF Pages)
- Manage PDF Outlines (Table of Contents) , PDF Embedded Links
* FORM-FILLING FEATURES:
- Support Text field, checkboxes, radio buttons, dropdown list, buttons & date-time fields
- Support AcroForms & Static XFA Forms
- Zoom-in writing to fill out scanned/non-interactive PDF forms
- Multiple signatures support, plus one-time signature for customer
* PDF OUTLINE, PDF LINK & BOOKMARK MANAGEMENT FEATURES
- Create and manipulate PDF Outlines
- Create and manage PDF Bookmarks
- Create and edit PDF Embedded Links
* FILE MANAGEMENT FEATURES:
- Auto syncing with Dropbox, Box, OneDrive & Google Drive with offline support
- Copy/Move PDF documents between cloud storage services
- Built-in PDF Library management
* OTHER FEATURES
- Bookmarks management with ability to export as PDF Outlines
- Email or Print PDF via Google Cloud Print
- Auto or manual saving
- PDF documents/forms modified by PDF Max are compatible with Adobe Acrobat standard
We can't bring more and better features without your help, so please rate us five stars to encourage faster updates!
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Mobeera for supports and updates, and feel free to email us at email@example.com for any inquiry. Now, Let's go annotate!
Want to browse and search PDFs you have? We got it covered!
Downloading large PDFs from the internet? Read them without downloading the entire thing!
This app is free and open source. https://github.com/ieee8023/PDFViewer
Visit my website: http://josephpcohen.com
Tools in LITE version:
• CREATE - Create PDFs from text or html files.
• SPLIT - Split a PDF file into multiple documents.
• MERGE - Merge many PDFs into a single document.
• EXTRACT PAGES - Extract specific pages from a PDF file.
• DELETE PAGES - Delete specific pages from a PDF file.
• ROTATE PAGES - Rotate pages from portrait to landscape or vice-versa (90°, 180°, 270° Clockwise)
Tools in PRO version:
• LOCK - Add password to a PDF file.
• UNLOCK - Remove password from a protected PDF file.
• IMAGES TO PDF - Create a PDF from images. Goto gallery, select images and share with "Images to PDF".
• PDF TO IMAGES - Save each PDF page as an image.
• EXTRACT IMAGES - Extract images from all or specific pages of the PDF.
• EXTRACT TEXT - Extract text from all or specific pages of the PDF into a text file.
• ADD WATERMARKS - Add text or image watermarks, headers, footers and even page numbers.
• COMPRESS SIZE - Compress and reduce size of PDF documents.
- Perform operations on password protected(encrypted) files by setting password in each tool's menu.
- Select PDF files via file explorer or let the app scan and list all documents in your device.
- Ability to change output folder for generated files.
- Open or Share the output files straightaway.
Kindly go through Help topics to understand the basic inputs and terminologies before using the application!
Please try the LITE version before you buy PRO!
For queries, suggestions or to report bugs please drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The only Text To Speech (TTS) App that combines natural sounding voices with the ability to read aloud and translate any form of text in more than 10 languages.
By using Voxdox you can listen to your eBooks (non-DRM) or convert files (pdf, docx, txt), papers, articles, contracts and web pages to quality speech using the best TTS voices available in the market today.
Voxdox also gives you free access to thousands of audio books read by real narrators. Browse our large audio book library and choose from a wide variety of audio materials including old classics, poetry, philosophy, arts, novels and much more. The free audio book library, provided by LibriVox and Voxdox, is growing every day so there is always something new you can listen to.
Voxdox uses HD natural sounding voices but it can also be used with local Android TTS engines like Google TTS and SVOX.
Voxdox is a PDF reader and a PDF Translator. A smart PDF to Speech system converts your documents to quality speech. Import your PDF documents (e.g Pocket, ezPDF Reader, gReader) and have them read to you.
Voxdox is also an (non-DRM) eBook reader that supports EPUB, PRC, MOBI and MBP format eBooks (e.g. Moon+ Reader) and an audio book creator that can turn any kind of text to a talking book in just a few clicks.
Voxdox can be used as a document scanner utilizing your device`s camera. Just take a picture of any document in almost any language, translate it to a different language if you wish to do so, and convert it`s text to speech.
Voxdox gives you the choice - listen to your document or simply read it - all audio materials are also presented in text form.
Converting text to voice has never been easier. Let your phone or tablet read aloud for you.
- Text to speech (TTS) in more than 20 languages.
- Translation to and from 20+ languages.
- PDF reader and PDF translator.
- Free audio book library with thousands of audio books to choose from.
- eBook reader (non-DRM) and audio book creator.
- Reads documents straight from Gmail and Google Drive.
- Converts text to mp3 file.
- Uses the camera as a document scanner with optical character recognition (OCR).
- MS Word Documents Reader and MS Word Documents Translator.
- Reads web pages by URL or straight from your Internet browser.
- Advanced reading options allow you to skip irrelevant text (such as references, URLs, etc.)
- Text presentation in addition to human narration.
- Audio is saved on your device so you can go back and listen to it any time, even when offline.
- Converts any text to speech in 2 clicks without even launching the app.
- Long FREE trial that would let you evaluate the app.
- High quality human sounding TTS voices.
- Android TTS engines support. Use Google Text To Speech, SVOX or any other TTS engine installed on your device.
* Danish EU Helsa
* Dutch EU Anneka
* English AU Molly
* English IN Rani (NEW)
* English UK Ben
* English UK Sophie
* English US Jackie
* English US Jason
* English US Rebecca
* French CA Elodie
* French EU Jean
* French EU Margot
* German Heidi
* German Lukas
* Italian EU Angelo
* Italian EU Emilia
* Polish EU Karolina
* Portuguese BR Giovanna
* Portuguese BR Gustavo
* Russian Nikita
* Spanish EU Antonio
* Spanish EU Martina
* Spanish LA Rita
* Spanish US Lorena
* Turkish Female Sevi (NEW)
* Welsh Gwendolyn
Make your reading easier with Voxdox - the ultimate text to speech engine.
In addition, Genius Scan+ integrates with Box, Dropbox, Evernote or any other cloud service app installed on your Android phone to let you export your scans wherever you want.
The Genius Scan scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction, image post-processing. Typically, when you take a photo of a picture, you are not perfectly aligned and the light is not perfect. Genius Scan takes care of that for you.
Still not convinced? Genius Scan has more than 15 million users and has been featured multiple times.
But first, the key features (aka.: what makes this scanner different from the camera)
- Detects page frame and corrects perspective
- Enhances the scan with color or black-and-white post-processing
- Emails the scans as JPG or PDF
- Creates PDF documents with multiple scans
- Export documents to any app supporting JPG or PDF files
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
Wondering how our users use Genius Scan?
- To quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, to take a picture of a whiteboard
- On the road, to archive receipts
- To make a copy when you have no copier available
- To archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
"This is an absolutely amazing app." - AppSafari.com
"Next time you plan to hit the road don't forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department". - AppPicker.com
"Great scanner! It replaced my flatbed scanner for all my documents"
"This scanner app works great and is easy to use. I played with it for a few minutes and actually got some work done. Superb!" - rafirondon
"One word: awesome... and useful" - farewellraymond
** For KITKAT users, ability to write to SD Card has been restricted by Google. For more information regarding this issue see https://sites.google.com/a/qoppa.com/android/home/questions/unabletosavetosdcardafterkitkatupdate
-You still have the ability to save to your internal storage or a linked DropBox account.
The first PDF app on Android to offer full support for field calculations and formatting!
. Cloud access to Dropbox, Box, and Google Drive
. Redesigned file browser
. Redesigned form filling
View / Annotate / Highlight PDF Documents » http://goo.gl/Z7M80
. Fast, high quality PDF reader
. Text reflow mode
. Add comments and annotations: shapes, sticky notes, text notes
. Markup text with highlight, cross out, and underline
. Freehand highlighter for scans
. Annotate & scroll with "Sticky" option to keep a tool active
. Add images - great for punch lists and inspection forms
. Quick access to properties on the Action Bar
. Option to auto-flatten on save/send
Fill PDF Forms
. Field validation and formatting
. Fill and save fillable PDF forms (including xfa, acroforms)
. Submit forms in FDF, XFDF, HTML, and PDF
. Efficient table view for fast filling
. Option to auto-flatten on save/send
Bookmarks and Comments
. Remembers your last page
. Add personal bookmarks
. Navigate with document outline
. See list of all comments / annotations
Digitally Sign PDFs » http://goo.gl/TUKBs
. Add secure digital signatures to PDF documents
. Customize signature appearance
. Sign with your finger!
. Protect yourself and your customers with secure, electronic signatures
Navigation » http://goo.gl/TE80I
. View menu to quickly adjust zoom/text size and go to pages
. Adjust Next/Prev page button sizes in Settings
. Multi-touch pinch to zoom; double tap to fit to width (great on tablets!)
. Continuous page view for easy reading, scroll just like a webpage
. Opens encrypted / password-protected PDFs
. Customize toolbar buttons and sizes » http://goo.gl/bvvPv
. Search results highlighted on screen
. Integrated with DropBox, Box OneCloud, and Google Drive
. No SD Card required
. Modify SD card: needed to read/save files
. Find accounts: needed for Cloud services
. Network access/connections: needed for Cloud services
PDF Viewer / Annotator / Form Filler for all Android devices 2.1 or higher including: Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy S2 and S3, Asus Transformer Prime, Acer Iconia, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 2, Note 10.1, Tab 8.9 and Tab 10, Motorola XOOM, Kindle Fire, Nook Color, and devices with custom ROMs.
NOTE: If you cannot see annotations in another application, the other app does not support PDF annotations. Flatten the file from the menu prior to sending to/opening in the other app. This will add the annotations into the PDF and they will be visible in all apps.
Qoppa Software also has a PDF editor available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Try PDF Studio's free demo version today! http://www.qoppa.com/pdfstudio/
Please note that ART VM and Android 5.0 Lollipop not fully supported, crashes reported.
Try the identical free No Ads version first! Uninstall the free version before purchasing to avoid any confusion. Please be sure to save/export any personal Clip Manager data that has been collected from the Free version in advance. Thank you.
No Ads, intrusions or compromised privacy.
* Clipboard Monitoring for instant Text To Speech from any App.
* Web Page and News Article Reader with much improved Text scraping functionality.
* Automated Text Import from Sharing support, direct text import or from File Manager text file launching and clipboard synchronisation.
* Type and Speak it. Reads and speaks aloud anything you type or edit. Loop mode of selected text activated by a Long Click of the Play button. Large text display support to aid visually impaired users.
* Speak and follow by Sentence, Word, Letter by Letter (and pronounce), NATO (Alpha Delta Foxtrot etc.) and Morse Code (Dit Dit Dah).
* Incoming SMS Text reader and Caller Id Name reader to speech (simple implementation).
* Accessibility, Dyslexia Assistive Technology or educational reading aid, correct pronunciation tool. Background processing.
* Web page reader scraping text to speech. Share Page from browser supported to extract text content (dependent on web page design) and process all or a selection to speech. Share, Copy or type in a web page URL address and be prompted to extract text to speech.
* Clip Manager, stores clipboard history and Shared data activity, manage clips into groups, templates or easy clip notes. One touch copy or speak aloud clip texts in Sound Board Mode, which may help communication for people who have difficulty speaking.
Please click 'Write Review' on this page and click a nice high star rating ;). Thanks.
Enhance Text To Speech reader application that is simple, effective, flexible, intelligent and highly productive. With the aid of the notification status bar icon, active Text To Speech processing can be stopped, edited, modified and restarted. Alternatively, just copy new text to the clipboard to interrupt Text To Speech processing with the new task.
Just what you have been waiting for. I wanted this functionality for myself and had to write my own application to get it. This is because the older APIs can not easily accomplish a satisfactory clipboard monitoring solution. Well now I can share this solution with the world and hopefully some of you out there will have a requirement for such an application and appreciate what this application delivers.
You probably spent hundreds on a device, yet fight very hard not to spend a small amount on a useful App. Please support by purchasing this paid version.
In the event of a serious software problem (crash after an update, try uninstall reinstall) then please email crash/freeze to email@example.com directly to help identify and fix as quick as possible. Apologies in advance.
Thank you for your support.
Instead of struggling to read text on the small screen of your phone, with this cutting edge technology you can have any text read to you in one of over 30 natural-sounding voices.
Squinting to reading tiny fonts on your phone screen can be tiring. NaturalReader saves you from experiencing eye strain, and lets you sit back, relax, and listen.
It is also an efficient proofreading tool; it not only picks out mistakes in your work, but gives you a good sense of the natural flow of what you have written.
Moreover, NaturalReader is a great help to students with dyslexia or other learning difficulties. By listening to text rather reading, students are better able to comprehend reading materials or detect spelling errors in their own work.
Finally, NaturalReader is a great tool with which to learn a foreign language. You can practice your comprehension and pronunciation skills by listening to any written words being spoken at your preferred speed.
We will continue to work on this application to provide more functions to you, such as downloading files from google drive, dropbox; opening PDF files, Word documents and Ebooks. Please check out our upgrades regularly.
If you are looking for a good PDF reader, stop here, you have found it.
Small size, clear, functional, fully customizable, choose the way you prefer to read.
This application find all books on device and display document thumbnail.
You can easy fixate document and read by simple finger tap.
The best functional from all readers.
1) Read mode and control mode (single tap to switch)
2) Fixate pages by width, page will not move from rigth to left
3) Search text in book
4) Table of content
5) Night Mode
6) Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
7) Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
8) Full screen mode
9) Support e-reader keys like Nook, Kindle, Sony
10) File navigation
11) Recent Books
12) Light theme and black theme
13) Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
14) Bookmarks on page
15) Links History, back to page
16) Cut white document borders
17) Automatic Scroll, configure speed, play-stop on double tap (Best choose for Musicians)
18) Swipe pages in lock mode
19) Support Intel Atom x86 CPU
20) Book and Page Thumbnails
21) Desktop widget for recent books
22) Send, Share documents and bookmarks
23) Import, Export Settings
24) Configurable search directories
25) Samsung multi-window mode support
26) Mode for musicians (Autoscrolling music notation, scores, speed change, stop, start)
27) Text selection
28) Copy, Share, Translate, find in dictionary selected text
29) Translate text in online dictionaries (Google Translate, Lingvo, Dictionary.com, Oxford, Longman, Cambridge, Macmillan, Collins, Merriam-Webster, 1tudien, Vdict)
1) No Ads, No Internet permission
2) Filter Search result
3) Sort search result by Name, Path, Size (Ascending, Descending)
US English, Australian English, Indian English, Irish English, South African English, UK English, Argentinian Spanish, Castilian Spanish, Colombian Spanish, Mexican Spanish, Arabic, Catalan, Basque, Galician, Dutch, Belgian Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, French, Canadian French, Cantonese (Hong Kong), Mandarin, Mandarin Taiwanese, Czech, Danish, Finnish, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish.
Vocalizer enriches the user experience for a variety of applications on your device such as GPS navigation, E-Book reading and assistive software.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Each voice can be purchased through a simple In-App purchase process.
Some of the features of Vocalizer include:
- Support for over 80 voices in over 40 different languages.
- Emoji support
- Easy customization of pronunciation through a user dictionary.
- Reading speed and pitch customization.
- Number and punctuation reading preferences.
- And many more!
Once the application is installed on your device, you can make Vocalizer your default Text-to-Speech engine by going to Settings > Language & input > Text-to-Speech output and checking “Vocalizer TTS" as your default engine.
All Android devices from 4.0 onwards are supported.
++FILE MANGER & VIEWING MODE
- Fast and stable rendering performance
- Horizontal/ Vertical scrolling mode
- Opens password-protected PDF files
- Jump to Page/Text Search
++FILE ANNOTATION & MARKUPS
- Highlight, underline, and strikethrough
- Color and opacity adjustment supported
++FILE TRANSFER & BACKUP
- Import PDF files from device folders
- Export/Back up PDF files via the sharing feature
- Export via email
++New Document Scanner
- Import images using built-in Camera and from Gallery
- Support continuous scan & image adjustments
- Add magnifier when adjusting edges
- Export scanned images as PDFs
- Support batch processing that lets you automatically process a series of images.
Now PDF Reader supports 11 languages, including English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian and Korean
**Updates will be provided as we continue to research and develop the features that users want in PDF Reader.
Become our fan on Facebook to learn more about our apps!
We value your feedback, but we cannot answer you in the comments. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your comment on our Facebook fan page. We are committed to serving our customers.
View PDF documents
• Open and render PDFs quickly and clearly
• Support search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Support various types of view mode including Single Page / Continuous Page / Thumbnail
• Support text view with reflow function, especially for smartphone users
• Jump to certain page by page number
• Open password protected files
• Tap on hyperlinks in file to open linked web pages
• Check document properties, including general document information and security settings
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Support PSI (Pressure Sensitive Ink) technology in Pencil annotation and sign any document using your finger
• Add annotations in PDF documents with a full set of feature rich annotation tools, including Text Markup tools, Drawing Markup tools, Signature tool, Typewriter, and Note
• Easily adjust annotation colors, opacity, border thickness and note appearance
• Support Undo / Redo
Outline / Bookmark / Annotation management
• Navigate long documents using outline
• Add and Edit bookmarks to record specific view information
• List all annotations in PDF documents with its author, page info, added date and annotation contents
• Easily switch among Local file view, Cloud view and History view by swiping
• Sort PDFs by File Name / Size / Last Modified Date
• Search certain PDF
• Create folder
• Support to Rename / Copy / Move / Delete file or folder
• Share file by Bluetooth, Mail or Wi-Fi
• Protect PDF documents with password
• Encrypt PDF documents with certificate (an In-App Purchase feature)
--Available in Android 2.3 and above
--Manual copy and store of certificate in Android device before decryption and encryption required
• Specify permissions to restrict operations to PDF documents, such as copy, comment, and print
Public cloud integration
• Access cloud services like Dropbox / SkyDrive / Google Drive / Box / KuaiPan easily
• Upload / Download files
• Share PDFs by URL
Other useful tips
• Portrait / Landscape / Auto-rotate screen mode
• Day/Night reading mode
• Brightness settings
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Follow Foxit on Facebook and Twitter!
This PDF reader mainly supply:
1. Fast rendering speed without preloading cache.
2. zooming(Multi-Touch) && searching && text selection or highlight.
3. 6 view layouts and PDF outlines view.
4. some customer setting.
5. single tap annotation to edit or perform or play media.
Reader need permission read-phone-state and internet-access to finish payment and key generating. if any question, send us mail: email@example.com
Want SDK embed to your owner APP? visit http://www.androidpdf.mobi
EBookDroid supports the following ebook and document formats: DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
EBookDroid provides flexible font mapping for PDF documents:
- If an external font is found in the same folder with document, this font will be applied.
- Also, user can define a list of directories (/sdcard/fonts by default) where external fonts can be found.
- If an external font in a PDF document has the same family name as one of the font found in these directories, the found font will be applied.
- Otherwise, the appropriate NimbusL font will be used.
EBookDroid 2.0 provides the following extra tools:
- Text selection and external dictionary support.
- Text highlighting
- Free-hand annotations.
- Text notes and page notebooks.
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS ( [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OPDS Open Publication Distribution System) protocol. This is the reason the app is requiring permissions for network access.
EBookDroid allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document's layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
Whatever your document, be it a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric margins or a multi-column article, EBookDroid provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins and instantly zoom to a column's content. Please refer to the Wiki section of the developers' website for further instructions on how to use such features (don't forget to read the FAQ).
Should you experience any problems, please report them in the Issues section on the developer's website, at the following address: http://code.google.com/p/ebookdroid/.
If you are having issues with a specific document, don't forget to attach it to your question to the developers.
EbookDroid uses MIME types to handle different file types. Unfortunately, Android's and many other file managers might not support all MIME types. When this happens, you will not be able to open said files directly from the file manager. Some file managers allow you to add new MIME types and associate them with the corresponding file extensions. Refer to your file manager manual to get further instructions on how to do that. All MIME types supported by EBookDroid can be found in the Wiki section of the developer's website.
The players play characters in a play. The device listens and scores their performance. Theater uses speech recognition to listen and scores the player.
Theater has plays for one, two, three, four,and five players. Each play can go from thirty minutes to one hour.
You will improve your English pronunciation skills while you enjoy some friendly competition with your friends.
Theater also includes a text-to-speech feature, so you can listen to an approximation of how the play lines sound when read in English.
The app is best used if all the players have Android ICS or higher, and they are all connected to the same Wi-fi Network.
Spanish speaker learning English
Note to developers: This program uses All-Joy. It is a good template to use for many peer-to-peer apps. If you are interested in purchasing this code, send me an email. Practical Android Apps sells modules at ChuppaMobile.com
Speak the word directly to the phone. The phone will then repeat the word to you and then proceed to spell it using the Nato phonetic alphabet.
This program should help you memorize the NATO alphabet, which is required in certain professions. But it is also useful to spell over the phone when you want to make sure there are no misspelling due to the similarity of how the letters sound (b,v for example)
You can use this file browser to look for files in multiple cloud drives. The current implementation has Google Docs, Box.com, as well as the local device (phone).
Upcoming updates will have more cloud sources.
*Recent file list
*Auto-complete queries all sources as you type (don't remember which cloud source has the file ? you don't have to )
*Browse multiple cloud sources from one place.
This is a demo of Nitro Drive. The Nitro Drive component can be bought, including source code, at ChuppaMobile.com. A similar app to this one is also included with the source.
*Provide access to your users to multiple cloud source by using a simple interface.
*An abstraction layer makes it easy to add additional cloud drives. The abstraction takes into account handling Oauth 2.0 standard.
*Fragment use means you can embed the browser along other components. The Picture Viewer included in the source shows an example of this.
*Android 8+: Uses the support package so you can used the component on all Android platforms.