It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
This is a simple but powerful multi-function notebook, can meet all kinds of people use.
The main functional characteristics are as follows:
1. Provide abundant template: Simple dairy,Meeting minutes,travel dairy,scratchy drawing
and so on.It have enough template to satisfy common operations;
2. Support original handwriting: to pick up dropped "pen", appreciate the long-awaited "beauty";
3. Quick insert a variety of elements:time,date,location,weather and so on, do what you want;
4. Cut picture as you wish:cut the picture as you want,make the ""talent"" to the limit;
5. Long time recording:record the text with sound,say goodbye to the monotony of age;
6. One key share:It's much joyful to share the joy than enjoy alone，Let's enjoy the share happiness.
Anytime, anywhere; any idea, every Note.
It is available for you to take notes, keep a diary, write down ideas, create a shopping list, etc. Moreover, it supports text, photo, voice memos, handwriting, painting etc. which can help you make your life well organized.
- GNotes supports cloud synchronization, and all notes can be synchronized with Gmail as well.
- Text, checklist, photo, image, voice memos, handwriting, painting are all available in GNotes.
- “Reminders” can be set in notes, and “Lock” can enhance privacy of your data.
- “Search” can help you find the exact info anywhere in GNotes.
- Data can be both imported and exported.
- Powerful note editor with rich text formatting styles (bold, italic, underline, and strikethrough)
- Highly customizable note text sizes and colors
- Semi-transparent memo widgets for putting your notes on your homescreen
- Sync and backup with cloud storage using your own Dropbox account (free and optional; StyleNote does not depend on any online service)
- Bullet-point list / todo-list / checklist support
- Flow view of all your notes: an overview of all notes in one place - more than just a list of note titles (optional)
- Note organization with custom notebooks / folders
- Custom-scope note search
- Optional date/time display
- Custom note ordering (you can move any note up / down and have your own ordering of notes)
- Automatic note sorting by note title, last modified time, or creation time
- Easy note sharing / sending
- Password lock for your private notebooks
- Automatic regular backup for your important notebooks
If you need help with StyleNote, you can check the FAQ and ask questions in our user forums. You are also welcome to suggest new features and talk about anything there:
We use this permission not to display alarm(reminder) popup window when you are calling, or talking on the phone by checking your phone state.
OnePunch Notes Pro has been released on Anroid Market and Amazon Appstore.
OnePunch Notes is a convenient notepad app that is simple but powerful.
- Sync with Google calendar
- Password protection
- Home screen widget(9 sizes, 10 colors)
- Various sorts
Notice: Doesn't support App2SD(App to SD card), because you cannot use the widgets when you move App to SD card in Android.
Have no plan to support App2SD until Android supports widget in App2SD.
OnePunch Notes Pro is a commercial version of OnePunch Notes, and it has so many new and powerful features.
Features only in Pro version
- Anniversary management
- Lock folder
- Camera/photo/paint/voice record/music file attachment
- Contacts/map attachment
- Todo list that you can manage todo, shopping list
- Note widget that you can stick photo, paint, voice record, music, Todo list
- All notes list widget
- Calendar(Monthly/Weekly) widget
- D-day widget
- Quick note widget
- Support free TTF fonts
You can buy it by searching OnePunch Notes in Android Market and Amazon Appstore.
Get the Pro-Add-On for more features!
Imports your Palm / Outlook Memos!
Contact me if you have problems!
Choose any color you want to write notes, also you do have a chance to share notes with friends or relatives.
If you like to leave a lot of articles and do not know where is the one you want? Your new notebook will find it easily
Notepad is fine for students in writing crib sheets.
- Search notes, drawings
- Automatically save notes
- Save images into SD in notepad folder
- Painting the choice of color and brush size
- The intensity of the brush saturation and color transparency
- Undo in painting
- Edit the name of the picture, or note
- Eraser is used to remove areas of color from the active layer or selection of this layer, leaving behind transparency.
- Supports plotting boards for sketching, like a graffiti in touch with choice of color, thickness, intensity
- The "Add Bookmark" will help you to put Desktop shortcut of your note or drawing as a reminder.
- Drawing, Color picker
- Photo notes drawing
- Photo notes text
- Voice note
- Shopping list
- Gallery notes
- Background color
- Backup/import/export to SD card
Automatic backup schedule daily / weekly /
- Video Notes
- Password Protection
Are you a creative person? You need to not only record your ideas but also do sketches as a picture, then this new notepad is for you!
With this feature, you can quickly and easily create notes as sketches, drawings, or make a note in the form of handwriting.
Bright palette and vibrant colors will help you to express all your feelings in the time of the drawing.
An excellent option for the manuscript is a device Galaxy Note 5 with its pen, you can create a masterpiece.
Fast, easy, beautiful and accessible at any time. This is what you need
- A Simple Note-Taking App for Android, Plus More Tiny Utilities Than You’ll Know What to Do With - Lifehacker
- Like a Better iPhone Notes App for Your Android Phone - App of the Day @ Gizmodo
- Does just about everything, and walks your dog - DroidDog
- Is the most functional, usable, versatile app I've ever come across - AndroidGuys
- The Magical Memo Pad that Doubles as a Utility Belt! - Androidtapp
- Manages to provide a minimalistic interface that doesn’t sacrifice quality - App of the Day @ Phandroid
- Simple Yet Rich In Features - Talkandroid
Thank you to the great people at stands4 (abbreviations.com) for the API usage!
Classic Notes is designed as an easy to use notepad application yet powerful at the same time. Additionally, this notepad includes several additional mini apps (found in extras). Common utilities such as unit and cooking conversions, finance and audio calculators are now all readily available inside one app. Additionally, all info from these apps can be easily saved as notes for future reference. Classic Notes also features todo and shopping / grocery lists.
* Export database to SD or online
* Trash / recycle bin - Accidentally delete a note? No problem, just head into the trash and get it back
* Individual note history - revert back to any point in a notes lifetime
* Unit converter with 95 categories to choose from and nearly 3500 individual units
* Audio calculators for frequency, BPM, loop length
* Random - A feature rich random number generator can create random numbers, passwords, sequences, names, quotes, and even lists used for lotto numbers.
* Fuel cost
* Tools for line and word operations and manipulation, case conversions, Pig Latin, Morse code and much more
* Finance - Over 150 financial calculators
* Share notes easily via email, SMS, and so on
* TTS - notepad supports text to speech
* Add memos to Google Calendar
* Status bar - easily pin notes to your status bar for quick access
* Home screen shortcuts - Link notes and lists to your home screen
* Media - easily attach images and videos to notes from gallery or camera
* Sketch / finger paint notes - Use your finger to create pictures
* Lock note with passwords
* File attachments - link a file on your device to a note
* Geotag - Easily tag your memos based on location
* Content search - search through all notes or individual ones
* Priority - Notepad allows to set priority of both notes and lists to sort based on urgency
* Reminders / Alarms - Easily set reminders for your notes
* Time stamp - create custom time-stamps to insert into your notes
* Dictionary and thesaurus - Easily look up a word from right inside your notes!
* Example word usage
* Spelling Suggestions
* Rhyming words - Found in notepad extras this is helpful for musicians
* Fitness - Basal metabolic rate (BMR), body fat, body mass index (BMI), daily caloric intake, max heart rate, nne rep max (1RM), target heart rate, waist to hip ratio, water intake
* Ohm's law - resistance, voltage, current
* System information:
- Battery level percentage, status, health
- SD card total size, available space
- Memory usage - total and available memory
- Processor/CPU information
- Network information ip address, wifi & mobile state
- GPS status
* URL shortener
* Bulleted lists
* Days until countdown
* Timzone - Fetch timezone data in notepad extras
* Folders - Easily organize your notes into folders
* Airport codes
* Countdown Timer
* Comments - Notes support comments some time referred to as sub notes
* Recipe of the day
* Hotstrings - This notepad feature allows for quick access to easily insert commonly typed phrases into your notes
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
Please, make a backup of data.
Widgets are not apps, therefore there will not be an app icon. Use the widget as a widget and it will work just fine.
* Note various questions and answers via media tools
* Unit converter
* Ohms law
* Decibels of change
* BMI Calculator
* Random password generator
* qr codes and barcode
* CSV files as todo
* Import Contacts in the form of to-do tasks
* Export notes as text
* Note and lookup slang terms
* Note and look various word questions and answers
* Easily export the entire note database to SD card which allows for easily going from free to pro version or as a simple means of backup.
* Import/Restore notes database via SD
* Text-to-Speech (TTS) which allows for notes to be read back to you.
* prioritize notes according to you and the order of importance within your everyday life
* Search notes for keywords or via hash tags
* Geotagging of notes to remember locations and also allows for looking up street address if available using the longitude and latitude.
* sales tax discount, temperature, mortgage, tip calculator
* Lock notes so no one can read them
* Login screen
* status bar
* Comment support
* Auto Backup
* Folder Support
* Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
* Body Fat
* Body Mass Index (BMI)
* Daily Caloric Intake
* Max Heart Rate
* One Rep Max (1RM)
* Target Heart Rate
* Waist To Hip Ratio
* Water Intake
* alarms and reminders using the built in system or using Google calendar.
* to-do support
* Stopwatch values
* slang words
* Word suggestions
* Word usage examples
* Shopping & grocery list
* Adjust image size - choose between small or large
CamNote is an easy-to-use, free app that digitises your notes quickly and efficiently. Go paperless, get organized, take your notes with you and improve productivity.
CamNote lets you capture written and visual information and makes them searchable wherever you are.
CamNote works best alongside the specially designed notepads available in handy A7 and A5 sizes from http://www.camnote.com/. Used along with the notepad, the app automates many of those tedious steps of scanning such as de-skewing, cropping and rotating.
Don't worry if you forget your CamNote notepad, you can also use the app with any ordinary piece of paper…or napkin, or receipt, or poster, or whiteboard, the list is endless.
Your notes are then ready to be tagged and shared or automatically synced to your favourite cloud storage service or shared with your contacts.
- Quickly scan, sync and share your notes
- Manual mode lets you capture whiteboards, blackboards and any rectangle
- CamNote will find the edges automatically, and deskew the image for you
- Corrects the pinhole effect
- Export your notes in PDF
- Share with friends and contacts using email, mms or any other instant messenger or social networking apps you have on your device
- Automatically sync to the cloud using online storage such as Google Drive, Dropbox and Evernote
- Free app works with any type of paper
- No need to register, works with existing cloud storage services.
- Save notes on your device to have on you wherever you are
- Use the OCR capabilities of Google Drive and Evernote to make searching your notes's contents easy
- Manage your notes by assigning tags
- Automatically transfer tags from your CamNote notes to your Evernote account for instant organisation
*** To get the most out of your CamNote app, use with the CamNote paper notebook ***
Some ways to use CamNote for your personal and professional world:
- Learn more effectively: Studies have shown that handwriting engages your brain more effectively than typing
- Capture notes on whiteboards and presentations
- Capture ideas and inspiration when you're out and about
- Access your notes created on your phone across a range of devices
- Go paperless and capture snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and other documents
- Send your partner your shopping list
- Share your to-do list
- Share meeting notes
- Organise your sticky notes
- Digitize a messy disorganized notebook or shopping lists
- Capture and share brilliant ideas.
- Snap newspaper and magazine clippings or posters
Do I need the CamNote paper notepad to use this app?
No, The app was designed for the CamNote paper notepad, but can be used without just as well. However, using the CamNote paper notepad has advantages:
- When you use the CamNote paper notepad, the app will automatically detect your notes, and crop carefully around them.
- Without the CamNote paper, you have to do this manually.
- When using the app with the CamNote paper notepad, it will automatically apply CamNote paper specific post-scanning optimisations.
What are the requirements to my Android device?
* A tablet or smartphone with a 2MP+ camera
* To synchronize your notes with the cloud services, you'll need a phone that has an internet connection
Do you need help using the app? Have a question, suggestion or a story about how the CamNote system has worked for you?
We love it when you get in touch with us: email@example.com. You can also call us: +44 (0) 203 475 4575.
Beautiful Notes takes a new approach and focuses on eye-candy, user-experience and clean application design.
IMPORTANT: With version 1.01 you can now run Beautiful Notes completely offline - even in airplane mode! Internet connectivity is only required if you want to sync with Dropbox.
- Unlimited amount of text, splittable into 10 individual pages per note.
- Unlimited amount of todo items, each with individual due dates and descriptions.
- Complete control what animations you want to see in the App.
- Customize your background and choose from one of the 11 wallpapers it ships with, or use the one you have on the tablet.
+ Sync with Dropbox
- Easily setup Beautiful Notes to sync with your Dropbox, customize the folder where you want your notes to be saved.
+ Offline Storage
- work completly offline and leverage the space you have on your device.
- All documents can be optionally tagged with geolocations to help you remember in what context you wrote them.
+ Multi-Language support
- The app is currently translated to english and german, you can take part in translating it to other languages.
This application runs seamlessly on all new honeycomb tablets like the Xoom Galaxy Tab EEEpad Transformer Toshiba Thrive Acer Iconica Tab LG Optimus Pad
# Beautiful Notes is similar to
Wunderlist, Evernote, Catch Notes, QuickNote Notepad, Pocket Note, Windows 8 Notepad, Natural Notes, Ultimate To-Do List
- Added basic support for 1024x600px devices - all UI elements are now accessible on these devices!
- Fixed several bugs
- added three new backgrounds and replaced the wooden texture with a better one
- Note pages can now be removed using the 'X' in the lower right
- filter by string now does full text search on all notes and todos (not only title and tags)
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Papyrus is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Papyrus takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Papyrus is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Papyrus at http://translate.papyrusapp.com
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/J7uT0B)
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Google Play for Education customers can install both this app and the Papyrus EDU License app to unlock all premium features for the current academic year. See http://goo.gl/KS2P84
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
Interested in beta testing? Please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/oIOmKD
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
With notes you can keep track of all the small but yet important things in life, things you don't want to forget. Manage your to-do lists, tasks and notes, take photo notes and use reminders to make your life easier.
Winner of "Best Productivity App" at 2013 Best App Ever Awards.
Rated 2nd "Most Useful App" at 2011 Best App Ever Awards (best note taking app in the group).
+ Mobile note pad application
+ Easy and intuitive to use
+ Create and edit text notes
+ Photo notes and pictures attached to notes
+ Voice recognition for fast note taking
+ Reminders, e.g.: which note is important tomorrow?
+ To-do list with notes
+ Store tweets or websites as note
+ Search notes
+ Organize notes with tags
+ Widget for fast access
+ Share notes with friends
+ Send notes via email, text or Kik
+ Post notes to Facebook or Google+
+ Free, contains ads
★ Premium-Feature: upgrade to ad-free version
★ Premium-Feature: password protection
★ Premium-Feature: device sync
Anything important comes to your mind? Take a note anytime and anywhere you want.
Keep forgetting the small things in life? Let Note Monger manage your notes.
See something that makes a nice birthday present for your partner? Take a photo note and be reminded in time, collect ideas and compare prices
Have a brilliant work related idea while on the road? Chuck a note with voice recognition so you don't forget.
Carrying around too much paperwork, shopping and task lists? Just take notes on your smartphone.
Speed is king - take notes and manage your notes with less clicks. Compared to other heavyweight note applications Note Monger is refreshingly straight forward.
Available for more devices than Google keep.
(keywords: take text notes, take notes with photos, take notes with reminders, take notes with speech, manage notes, search notes, stop forgetting, cool new app, best free app, to do list app, catch ideas)
Add quick notes and reminders to your status bar while using any application.
Create unlimited notification notes with over 70 high-quality icons.
Try the free version today: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.ipaulpro.statusnote
AD FREE (No idea what the comment about this version having advertisements is about, the free version has ads, not this one)
• Diet or meal log
• Scrapbooking pictures
• Photo blogging
• Shopping, wish, or real estate lists
• Progress tracking for weight loss, construction, nature progressions, etc.
• Tracking car/machinery/etc disassembly
• Inventory records like home inventory for insurance or loan documentation
• Ornothology ie. bird watching
• Home inspections
• Inventory records like home inventory for insurance or loan documentation
• Panorama shot labeling
• Realtor house pictures
Email me with any problems before giving a bad review, I'll be glad to fix any issues.
If the app crashes (hopefully never) please be sure to send the report with a good description of what you were doing and your phone model.. I can't fix it otherwise because I don't have the money to buy every Android phone model to test on.