Have you ever wanted to know how a company’s language will impact its stock price? Prattle’s algorithmically generated sentiment scores can tell you.
Use the Prattle Equities app to:
·Access predictive sentiment data on thousands of publicly traded companies
·Create a custom watchlist of stocks in your portfolio
·Track industry or sector-wide sentiment trends
·Receive real-time push notifications when a company on your watchlist releases a market-moving communication
Proven Predictive. Powered by Machine Learning.
·Prattle assigns each communication a sentiment score centering around zero, with positive numbers indicating a positive outlook and negative numbers indicating a negative outlook relative to the benchmark.
·Communications are ranked by percentile for easy comparison to previous releases from the same company.
·Independent backtests performed by Lucena Research have shown exceptional performance in portfolios using Prattle sentiment scores as trading signals.
·The machine learning component of Prattle’s system continually integrates new language, improving the predictiveness of each company’s data as new language is learned.
·Identify how closely a company’s scores correlate with stock price performance using Prattle’s Quantified Investment Parameters (QUIPs). Companies are ranked between 1-5 QUIPs based on how well their scores predict stock price movement relative to the benchmark.
The Prattle Equities app is free to use and download. Sector and market cap aggregate overviews are available for free users. Full data access for one stock is available for a monthly subscription of $10. This includes all historical company data, relevant market data, real-time push notifications and email alerts, PDF downloads, and more.
Limited time offer:
Data on all stocks in Dow 30 included with subscription to data on one company
- Subscriptions can be upgraded or modified via our Manage Access interface.
- Our third-party subscription management partner processes initial payments, subscription changes, and recurring billing cycles for all individual Prattle Equities accounts.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by removing all stocks from your subscription via the Manage Access Interface.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period, and no proration of the monthly per-stock fee will occur.
How it works:
·Prattle uses text analytics and machine learning to analyze the historical relationship between a company’s language and its stock price movement.
·Prattle scores are based on reference documents (e.g. prior earnings calls) that have led to identifiable market reactions.
·A custom lexicon is created and maintained for each company based on its unique language patterns.
·The algorithm breaks down and assesses communications by analyzing specific words, phrases, sentences, and paragraphs that are mathematically linked to market reactions.