In just 3 easy steps!
1) create a current stop-off list
2) generate a new route map
3) check-in/check-out from each route location
Too much to do, too many places to go and not enough time to do it? With life moving at mobile speed and more times than not, having to be in two places at the same time, it’s easy to see how we end up rushing around and never getting all of our tasks done on time. With Map My Day, it’s easy to overcome those scheduling and stop-off complications and complete ALL of them on time.
‘Tap-N-Go’ features let you -
•Find locations instantly using Google Search
•Get directions to any location immediately
•One-tap CALL-TO mobile communications
•Turn-by-turn VOICE GUIDED GPS Navigation *
•Map out up to 100 locations per ROUTE **
•Maintain a list of ‘regular’ stop-off locations
•Maximize your efficiency across ALL stop-offs
•Stay connected with FACEBOOK
•Stay connected with TWITTER
•Stay connected with EMAIL
With Map My Day, you can create a list of all the locations you need to stop at for the day, alter it at any time and pace yourself with the Check-In / Check-Out utility.
And, Map My Day makes it possible for you to shorten your time in completing all of your stop-offs, avoid missing stop-offs you need to make, eliminate unnecessary stops and stay in communication at the same time - all while getting ahead of the game and making more ‘me’ time for yourself.
Appointment-Plus lets you take your business schedule with you, wherever you work. Manage appointments for yourself or your entire staff. Create, update and cancel appointments on the fly. You can meet a potential client while you’re out, enter their information, and set them up with their first appointment, all from one intuitive interface!
• Create, view, update and cancel appointments and reserve times
• Create, view, update and delete customers
• Create new customers while setting up their first appointment
• View customer details while viewing their appointment details
• Easily link out to a map of your customer’s location
• Link to the customer phone number to call and confirm appointments
• Send appointment reminder emails to your customers
• If you’re an administrator, manage appointments and customers for your locations, staff, and rooms
• Manage appointments made by your customers on your Appointment-Plus customer-facing website
• Quickly move between appointments and reserve times while viewing the day and list view, or between multiple customers in the customer list.
• View customer appointment history, either from the customer record, or from the customer detail view, inside an appointment detail view
• Supports multiple appointments per timeslot
• Long press an existing appointment from the day or list view to quickly update its status
• Supports pets and children sub-categories
• Add pets or children to an existing customer
• View, update or remove pets or children
• Package balance and expiration are displayed (if applicable), when choosing a package, while creating or updating an appointment
• Supports Action Bars for all devices
• Compatible with most devices, including most tablets
• Tablet view uses fragments to display a full calendar and appointment details in one view
Appointment-Plus provides online scheduling software for many industries, including health services, personal and professional services, education, events and many others. Appointment-Plus scales to any size from small businesses to large enterprises.
More from developer
After you download the App, launch it, and then:
1) click “Schedule an App”;
2) choose the time you wish to launch the app, and which app you will launch;
3) click save settings;
4) wait 1 to 1439 minutes for the app to launch; and
5) enjoy the app!
If you have a recent tweet that explains to callers why you are busy, just set the source as Twitter. Sign into your Twitter account through Text Your Missed Calls, and click the tweet.
If you have a recent Facebook post or check-in that you want to use. Just set Facebook as the source, sign into Facebook through Text Your Missed Calls, and click the check-in.
You can also make new Facebook posts or Check-ins, and you can send new tweets conveniently through the app.
You can also create local messages by clicking on the Text Your Missed Calls icon at the top of the screen, and then clicking the green plus sign to begin composing your new message.
Text Your Missed Calls has a number of customizable settings that allows you to completely control how the app functions to best suit your needs. You can change these settings by clicking on the green gear icon in the lower right corner.
**You can enable and disable replies any time by clicking on or off.
**You can choose to send replies to all callers, only your contacts, a specific contact, or a list of selected contacts.
**Replies can be sent to calls, texts or both calls and texts.
**You can specify a delay in the reply so that you have a chance to cancel the reply before it is sent.
**A custom signature can also be added to the reply.
**At the bottom of the settings menu is a preview of the message that will be sent.
When you miss the call or text, a notification should appear at the top of your droid's notification manager. Clicking on the notification will show you the status of past events handled by the app, and the current one that is pending or sent.
You will notice that there is a Google Maps Icon on the home screen. The app has not yet integrated Google Maps but
we want you to know of the upcoming features that we plan to introduce. If you can think of any other features you would like to see, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com.
We also realize that Text Your Missed Calls asks for a large number of permissions. We would like to explain why we are asking for these permissions:
****We need the ability to Read Phone State as that allows the app to detect when a call is missed or if it is actually answered.
****We need the ability to Read Contacts since this allows you to specify which contacts will be receiving a reply message
****We ask for the ability to Call Phone since this allows the application to dial out from the History Page.
****We ask for Internet access since this allows the app to contact with Facebook and Twitter and retrieve data from them.
****We ask for the ability to Access Network State since google's ad provide requires this permission and this helps us keep the app free to use.
****We use the Access Fine Location permission so that you can get your location for Facebook check-ins.
****We use Wake Lock to wake your device up to send the reply text messages
****We use Receive SMS so that the app can handle replying to SMS messages in addition to calls.
We hope this explanation will encourage you to try out Text Your Missed Calls. If you have any further concerns, you can of course feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add companies to a portfolio
- Receive notifications when one of your companies releases a new filing
- View filings on your device
- Save filings for viewing off-line
- Email filings to others
- See the most recent filings filed with the SEC
- Sort filings by types like 10-K, S-1, etc.
- Reliable information from the source, sec.gov
Build up your army and guide King Arthur through Camelot! A mix of Tower Defense, Action and Strategy, Path of King Arthur contains all of your favorite Camelotia characters, and some of your least favorite, too!
Angry Birds-style physics with challenging obstacles.
Makes sure that Obama and Romney are well prepared and have a copy of the Constitution!
Now up to 50 levels. More coming as we work our way through the Constitution!