-Enjoy the entire library of over 800 timeless Team Roping Instructional Videos
-Featuring World Champion Total Team Roping Instructors.
-Easy to navigate content center: view the latest videos by release date, or view videos by Heading, Heeling, Pro Runs, Horse Care & Equipment categories!
View all your draw positions and past entries.
Manage and view your stall reservations for our finals in Oklahoma City, OK.
NFTR ENTRY LOOKUP
Search by USTRC ID or name to find out what a ropers entries are at the finals.
NFTR GUEST TEXTING
Sign up if you're not entered in the finals but would like to receive text notifications about the event.
A layout of the barns at the Oklahoma State Fair Park.
Sign up for text notifications for events that you are entered in.
GUEST SIGN IN
Not a USTRC member? You can use our guest login to access the NFTR Entry Lookup, Guest Texting, and map.
ABOUT Extreme TV
With a slick and intuitive interface, Extreme TV combines videos of all of your favorite extreme sports including Skateboarding, Snowboarding, BMX, Surfing, Parkour, Mountain Biking,Scuba Diving, BASE Jumping, Rafting, Skiing, Rock Climbing and others from the best sources into a simple, fun and easy-to-use system. Extreme TV helps you discover videos that you’d likely never find without help from Extreme TV!
HOW IT WORKS
Extreme TV tracks extreme sports' videos and tracks as they’re shared by hundreds of leading sources around the world, and organizes them into channels: Extreme, Skateboarding, Snowboarding, BMX, Surfing and more. Simply swipe through Extreme TV’s huge variety of channels and discover more amazing channels and more videos to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
Feel like sharing tracks and videos with friends and other peers? Extreme TV makes social sharing via Facebook, Twitter and email quick and easy!
Extreme TV offers you the best video coverage of all extreme sports including: BASE Jumping, Wingsuits, Paragliding, BMX, Free Climbing, Free Running, Mountain Biking, Parkour, Rock Climbing, Skateboarding, Skiing, Snowboarding, Scuba Diving, Surfing, Wakeboarding Water-skiing, Windsurfing and much more.
Extreme TV brings you videos from the leading Extreme Sports sources including:
The WB Show,ESPN Surfing, Liquid Force Films, Alli Sports, Donald Schultz, Skateboarder Magazine, Braille, Network A, Jonathan Francis, Surfersvillage, Devin Super Tramp, Storm Freerun, Surfing Victoria, Aaron Stock, Skateboard.TV, TransWorld Wake, Parkour nyon, Ronnie Street Stunts, Gustavo Rockclimbing, Surftech USA, Iain Miller, Revolution Parkour, Rebel TV, Woozy BMX, Monthly Winners, Donald Schultz, Mich Kemeter, Daily Skate Videos, Nitro Circus, Andrea Reboldi, Luke Hively, Surfing Life, Extremity TV, Jonney E TV, Atomic Skiing,Outside Television, La Flair Parkour, Erik Roner, Snowboarder Magazine, OXBOW, Mad Rock, Armada Skis, Fox Head,Adventure Rocket,IBA World Tour,Blind Skateboarders,Stunts Amazing,Surfing Magazine,SurfingXtreme,Muntante BMX,vital MTB,Jump 4 Heroes, Vertical Adventure,Thrasher Magazine,Surfers Mag,Moto Magazine,Eldowalls, MegaRamp,FreeSki TV,Tempest Freerunning,Mountain Bike TV,Rocks Ropes,Dig BMX,Crooked World BMX,EpicTV,Method.TV,The Berrics,Snowboard TV,Onboard,Vital BMX,Newschoolers,First Ascent,Extreme Downhill,Surf TV,Free Solo Climbing,Stunt Bike,Whitelines,World Snowboard,Surf Devil, Slap,Swell,Freedom BMX,Surf Love,Rip Curl,Mountain Bike Magazine,Base Jump,MX TV,Transworld SURF,Rome Snowboard,VAUDE,Denis Clips,Tim Shieff,Flow,PKGAsia,Snowboard Review,Street League,Kingpin Magazine,Nike SB,Sean Malto,WFPF,Jokke Sommer,Ski Union,AVS Skateboarding,Hurley,MTBR,Snowboard TV,Skate Daily,Signal Snowboard,Colony BMX,Dirt Magazine,Snowboard Canada,Head Ski,Bike Radar,Surf Station,The Skater Network,HD Xtreme,AirWipp, Ocean Beach,Rider,Patagonia,Boards Magazine,Burton Snowboards,The Surfer's Path,Go Pro Camera, Board Insiders,Adidas,World Wingsuit League,Snowboarder MBM,Billabong XXL,Habitat,Boom BMX,Daily Surf Videos,TransWorld TV,Surfline,Take Flight,Tony Hawk,Odyssey BMX,BMX Talk,ChopMTB,Boardworld, Burton Snowboards,Longboarding,Ryan Sheckler,Surf Channel,Monster Energy,Team Soul Flyers,NY Skateboarding,Transworld,Metro Skateboarding,SBC,Ride,IFS Climbing,Boardseeker Magazine,Quicksilver,Surf Videos,ASP World Tour,Hart and Huntington,North Face,Visive,Surfer Living,Flow,Cooler Magazine,American Parkour,World Cup Skateboaring,Tony Klarich,Twisters BMX,Floyd Hayes,Reef,Xtreme, IMBIKEMAG ,Nike,X Games,David Belle,Surfer Magazine,Big Up,ONeill,Red Bull,Waterski Magazine,Sidewalkmag,K2 Skis,Ride BMX,MotoX Magazine,Airblaster,Reel Rock,Bikeskills,Line Skis
Validated and in use by professional snipers and hunters!
Accuracy is basically only limited by the accuracy of user's input.
This Ballistics calculator computes accurate trajectories of any type of projectile, or bullets from airguns or firearms.
* Easy computation of scope hold over, scope adjustments, Point Blank Range optimization, ...
* Supports Skywatch Windoo and Weatherflow Wind Meter
* Prediction of Group size, target hit rate, and Weapon Employment Zone (WEZ)
* Gyroscopic Stability Analysis for reloaders
* Special features for Field Target shooters
* Database with more than 2000 firearm bullets and more than 150 air gun pellets
* Fully customizable and exportable range cards
* Can use any standard (G1, G2, G5, G6, G7, G8) or custom drag functions as well as Lapua radar data
* Zero atmosphere support
* Computes changes in air density along the bullet path
* Includes Coriolis drift, gyroscopic drift and Magnus effect
* Quick adjustments for hunting applications
* Can get atmospheric data directly from device sensors
* More than 160 first and second focal plane scopes and reticles supported such as:
- Burris Ballistic MilDot, Ballistic Plex, Plex E1, G2B MilDot, XTR II Ballistic 5.56 Gen 3, Ballistic E1 FFP Varmint, SCR MIL, SCR MOA
- Bushnell G2-DMR, DOA 600, BTR-1, BTR-MIL
- EOTech 512, 552
- Falcon MilDot, B20
- Firefield MilDot
- Hawke 1/2 MilDot
- Huskemaw 8 MOA
- IOR/Valdada MP-8 Xtreme X1 MOA & MIL
- Khales MIL 2, MIL 4, MSR
- Leapers MilDot 6-dots, MilDot 9-dots
- Leatherwood/Hi-Lux CMR
- Leupold CMR-W 5.56 & 7.62, TMR, M-TMR, Mildot, Duplex, Fine Duplex, LR Duplex, Wide Duplex, Varmint Hunters, Boone and Crockett, FireDot SPR, FireDot TMR, TMOA, Pig Plex
- Lynx Plex
- March MTR-1, MTR-3, MTR-4, MML
- Millet Mil-Dotbar
- NcSTAR P4 Sniper
- Nightforce NP-1, NP-R1, NP-R2, NP-2DD, MOAR, MIL-R, MLR, Velocity 600
- Nikko Stirling MilDot, LRX
- Nikon Nikoplex, BDC, BDC 150, BDC 200, BDC 600, BDC Predator, MilDot
- Premier MOA-ER, Gen II MilDot
- Primary Arms ACSS HUD DMR .308/.223
- Redfield TAC-MOA, 4-Plex
- Schmidt & Bender Mildot, P4L Fine, P4L Fine MOA
- Sightron MilDot, MOA-2
- Simmons Truplex
- Steiner G2B Mildot, Plex S1, SCR
- Swarovski 4A-I, 4W, 4W-I
- SWFA Mil-Quad
- Trijicon ACOG Horseshoe Dot .223, ACOG Red Chevron .223, TA01NSN, TA01NSN-308, Accupoint Mildot
- Vortex EBR-1 MOA, EBR-1 MRAD, EBR-2B MRAD, EBR-2B MOA, EBR-2C MOA, EBR-2C MRAD, EBR-3 MRAD, MilDot, VMR1 MOA, JM-1 BDC, XLR MOA, TMCQ MOA, V-Plex
- Weaver German #4, TBX
- Zeiss Rapid-Z 600, Rapid-Z 800, Rapid-Z 1000, Reticle 4, 60, 63
- ... more added regularly.
Based on the numerical solution of modified point mass trajectory equations.
The main features are:
- Solves modified point mass trajectory equations with an efficient integration method.
- No simplifying assumptions for best accuracy (doesn't resort to the usual flat fire assumption)
- Rifle, projectiles, scope, target and atmospheric conditions organized into savable profiles
- Support for multiple ballistic coefficients at specified velocities
- Atmospheric corrections: support Army Standard Metro (ASM) and ICAO standard atmosphere models
- Support variable wind profile between shooter and target
- Includes Coriolis drift effect (Automatic latitude and azimuth, using GPS and sensors)
- Includes Spin Drift effect (Gyroscopic drift)
- Includes Aerodynamic jump effect
- Displays hold-over in reticle view
- Computes sight clicks adjustment for changing conditions (bullet, target distance, wind, ...)
- Computation of customizable drop tables
- Ballistic calibration (truing): auto adjust BC or muzzle velocity from velocity and/or drop measurements
- Possible to export results as .png images or .csv files