*** Between Nov 21, 2018 and Jan 9, 2019 we will be removing all features using call log due to Google disallowing apps from using this past that date. We were denied future access to the log with this app. ***
WarmDialerXL is a dialer replacement designed around making the numbers and letters of the dialer as easy to see and use as possible.
- Dialer buttons and digits are large
- History and Contacts are well tied in and quick to use
- Most important information is presented immediately
- Helpful tutorial that guides you through the dialer, contacts, and quick dial slots.
- App is portrait and landscape enabled for all tasks
This app is completely free but you can remove the ads by purchasing the Premium Edition via in-app purchase. The Premium Edition only removes the ads and offers no additional functionality.
- Quick search
- Quick search also includes number of contact matches and allows all these contacts that match the search to be shown
- Automatic inclusion of last 9 incoming, outgoing, and missed calls to quick dial slots for digits 1-9
- Quickly set any contact to quick dial slots for digits 7-9
- Quickly dial any of the top 10 most dialed numbers by simply long pressing digit 0
- Set an important contact to the dial button (Dials the contact immediately after holding for 4 seconds).
- Color and detailed call Log and call log items (will soon be removed)
- Large contact photos (when available) while browsing contacts
- Google speech input for quickly finding a contact you want to dial
- Includes dedicated quick dial for voicemail (Plus, add it manually for phones that don't allow apps to retrieve this automatically)
- Add a new contact or type in a number and add a new contact with one touch
- Get to android's built in contact list quickly and easily via the swipe menu where you can view all contacts, edit, etc.
- Quickly redial last dialed number simply by pressing the Dial button twice
- Two color schemes also also allows automatic switching based off of time of day or device sensor (where available) via settings
- Start app from Lollipop lockscreen via dialer icon
- Dial phone numbers from text messages, email, etc.
- Immediately dial from quick dial slots, call log (removed soon), and voice search or take it slower with more precision by showing the name and phone number on the dialer before pressing dial.
All app permissions and what they are use for:
(Permission ready for android marshmallow)
- Directly call phone numbers (Dial button)
- Read call log (Show call log in app; Touch call log to dial number, Add up to the last 9 to quick dial slots, etc) (removed soon)
- Read your contacts (Show all contacts in app; Touch contact to dial number; Add contacts to quick dial slots, etc)
- Full network access (Used for receiving Google ads. Google in-app billing, after pressing send on feedback form)
- View network connections (Used so Google ads can determine if there's an internet connection available, during a check when pressing send on feedback form, etc.)
- Read phone status and identity (Attempt to automatically obtain voicemail number for quick dialing of voicemail and label)
- Google play billing service (In-app ability to purchase the Premium Edition that removes the ads)
Privacy and Security:
At Precise 360, your privacy is YOUR privacy. We do not attempt to obtain information from this app without you knowing it. Eg. send button on feedback form (all submitted feedback is also anonymous).
Ads are of the most basic kind and do not request additional information for better targeting.
You will not find spyware, malware, viruses, etc.
We do our best to keep all information obtained from your phone during use of this app secure such as contacts and call logs.