The PRECISE-DAPT score calculator provides the percentage probability of major bleeding at twelve months in patients with coronary artery disease treated with dual antiplatelet therapy after coronary stenting. This tool is designed to support clinicians decision making for dual antiplatelet therapy duration after coronary stenting.
This calculator specifically designed for mobile devices, provides a rapid and intuitive assessment of patients' bleeding risk. Additional features include:
– PRECISE-DAPT score calculation
– Estimate of bleeding risk at 12-months for TIMI major and TIMI major or minor bleeding
– Bleeding risk status according to the original score categories
– Reporting system including all relevant information regarding the antiplatelet therapy selection and stenting procedure
– An advanced e-mail reporting system to share information with the patient or other clinicians
The PRECISE-DAPT score calculator includes 5 predictive risk factors to calculate the probability of major bleeding:
White blood cell count
History of previous spontaneous bleeding
The score has been developed from a collaborative dataset including 14,963 patients from 8 randomized clinical trials, enrolled in more than 130 clinical sites and 12 countries worldwide. The PRECISE-DAPT Risk Score has been externally validated in two independent datasets. The PRECISE-DAPT Score and all related materials are for exclusive use of health care professionals and is intended as a supportive risk assessment tool which should never replace clinical judgment, physician–patient relationship or medical advice. Treatment risks and benefits should always be considered in the context of a comprehensive professional clinical assessment, taking into account all available data and treatment options. Physicians and other healthcare providers should always exercise their own clinical judgment for any given situation.